Chapter 43

Not Everything Is As It Seems

A/N Oh yeah back from the camp. IT STINKS but fun :P SORRY MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I went overseas, I had mumps AND I COULDN'T MOVE MY NECK GOSH. After it healed, my right hand got an allergic reaction ._. ... ( I know I really get a lot of bad luck) But now its all better! YAY UPDATE TIME LOVE YA SUBBIES!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 43

Hyukjae POV

I looked around the house and found a few interesting things. There are some childhood photos of Donghae when he was human. He looked so innocent and couldn't give a care about the world. I hate to say this but Kyuhyun took care of him well and did not even bite him when there were absolutely no restrictions. But hey Kyuhyun has a soft side too, no he doesn't have one towards me, so I gotta give him a break. -creak-

The front door creaked open. Oh please don't tell me it's some troublesome person because I've been through too much already. I slowly creeped down the stairs and peeked at the front door. It's closed. Just great. My vampire instincts tell me that who or whatever it is, is already in the house. I closed my eyes and concentrated on a scent that came from outside and followed it. Then I saw someone in a dark spacious room going towards the window. It's a person.

He turned and his eyes were violet. It scared me to death so I threw a massive amount of fire snakes at him. Miraculously I heard him scoffing and he actually avoided all of them.

"Relax dude. It's just me." A familiar voice said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh Heechul hyung. Gomawo. You just scared the living lights out of me." I said holding onto the wall, letting out a sigh.

"Who asked you to be so jumpy?" Heechul said sarcastically.

"Who asked who to ask me?" I retorted.

"I asked myself to ask you for you to ask me."

"Okay stop can you just leave? What are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh nothing. Just that Donghae is acting all weird after he woke up." Heechul slowly walked away as he knows I will quickly go to Donghae. Well I did.

Once I reached the mansion I quickly slammed open the door where I last saw Donghae. Great guess what I'm looking at. NOTHING. Okay Hyukjae dont lose your cool. Everything's just going to be fine.

"That's what you think." Heechul just sat lazily at the chair like a pampered cat."

" you Chul." I flashed out of the mansion.

(A/n you totally did not keep your cool Hyuk =_=)

 

Donghae POV

No no. I have a bad feeling about this. Where is he? Earlier I had a dream. Sungmin was being pulled away and Kyuhyun (the younger one) was all alone. Then I woke up. Well I couldn't just lay in bed and do nothing. He's just a child! Well he is smart in many ways as a child, I got to admit.

OH LOOK THERE ITS A DARK CLOUD FORMING! It must be Kyu. Jebal. I hoped really hard its him if not who knows what could have happened to him!

As I was travelling in a quick speed towards the swirling clouds I noticed there was someone standing in the middle of it and suddenly, A GIANT EXPLOSION OCCURED. OMG. I reacted quickly and placed a water shield infront of me. And my shield started cracking from the strong impact. I was panicking like mad as I tried to recover my shield but I just could not. So I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. Then I heard the sound of my shield break into water droplets but the strong wind stopped at the same time.

Thank GOD.

I opened my eyes just to see a BIG amount of land disappeared from my sight. And there was one small piece standing in the middle of all this mess. There was a big black aura coming from it. Oh no is it the enemy? I quickly formed a water shield on my hand just incase anything flew towards me.

As I stepped closer and closer to the eerie person OR THING, I started to be a little more defensive. Then I heard the ground below me crack. I looked down and there were shadows creeping out from the floor. My soul almost left my body x_x Luckily the water pushed me up so that my feet we're not touching the ground where the shadows were lurking.

So of course I knew I had to get to closer to the guy. I quickly sped up towards him and threw a bunch of water needles towards him. I thought it would work. But it just made my situation worse. He turned around. HE TURNED AROUND WITH EMERALD EYES THAT WE'RE ANGRY. IT WAS SO POWERFUL THAT MY WATER NEEDLES BROKE JUST BY HIS STARE T_T

Hold on. Emerald eyes! KYU!

"Kyu! Am I glad to see you!" I stood up and landed on the ground.

He walked towards me and i did the same with a smile. He didn't look too happy. Where is Sungmin?

"Kyu, did you see Sungmin hyung?" I asked.

He kept quiet for a while and stared at me with a blank look. Suddenly he grabbed my neck and I felt so suffocated. I realised that there were shadows going into my body from the skinship with his hand and my neck. I started choking, my breathing started to the be irregular. I could feel my internal parts being hurt and damaged so I winced.

"K-Kyu, It's me. H-Hae." I managed to say out choking feeling a lump in my throat.

Then I felt everything stop and he looked at me, his hand still on my neck. Ugh my body hurts I can't even push him away.

"Hey stay away from him !" A voice sounded from behind me. I couldn't see who it is but I'm pretty sure it's a girl or a lady.

Kyuhyun shifted his gaze away from mine and stared behind me. He tightened his grip on my neck once again. this time I didn't feel anything and fell to the ground in a blink of an eye. After a few seconds I opened my eyes slowly.

"Hey there. Are you okay?" A very charming and pretty lady was there infront of me.

"Yeah," I winced trying to get up. "Where's Kyu..." I asked with a frown due to the aching pain.

"You mean the guy that tried to kill you?"

"Yeah.."

"I took care of him."

"DID YOU KILL HIM.. UGH." I fell to the ground and coughed a little bit of blood.

"Hey are you okay? Please don't die.."

"You can't die. Pl-"

"ease.."

That was the last thing I heard before I completely passed out.

--------------------

@LoveSHINeeSuju : Ikr. He will esp when this happens >_> ( whistles like it wasn't my fault )

@faylieannlee : AHA BIG FAN OF KYU. HELLO I LOVE YOU XD

@AyaniELF : Yes you are definately right!

@EunHaeLove42 : Teukkie? Hmm. I can't really answer that it'll spoil D: 50 50 ? XD

@elf88 : YES YES I WISH I COULD ADD IN MORE KYUMIN D:

@devilzfire: Annyeong there new subbie ? ^^~ He seems bad.. MUAHAHA . NO okay I dont have anything against him D: Yes I'll try to add in fluff. Somehow this story ended up potraying my real emotions... I wanted it to be a lovey dovey stroy but I destroyed that image by throwing my real emotions into it.. OKAY ENOUGH XD enjoy ~~~

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA D: I'VE BEEN GETTING TOO MANY THINGS IN ONE GO >_< (if you read my A/N at the top)

P.S This is not proof read. Nor any of my chapters actually xD ~~ Excuse the errors :)~