Chapter 36

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Hyukjae POV

Well isn't it a quiet day today? Right after I got up, there wasn't a single noise. Well maybe except a few like strong winds or something. And by the way, Donghae's already outside of the mansion sitting in the middle of the snow. I can see him from the window. He looks like a lost cute child. So I decided to quickly wash up and join him outside.

"Hey Hae, whatcha up to?" That was the first thing I said this morning. Then I saw Donghae flinch a little.

"Nothing in particular." He quickly destroyed something. I couldn't see it in time because his back was facing me.

"Don't be a liar. Tell mee~" I tried to do aegyo.

"I was. Erm. That. Snowman. Thing." Donghae said as a slight blush crept up his cheeks.

"You were making a snowman? Why on earth did you destroy it?" I asked surprised.

"The snowman was a.. failure.. I guess. It didn't look nice."

What Hyukjae didn't know was that Donghae was trying to make a snowman that looks like Hyukjae but he kept thinking that Hyukjae would just get angry at him because it wasn't nice. (P.S. The snowman he made was actually quite nice. There was ice buttons and hat placed on the snowman itself.)

"Hey now. Cheer up. Why don't we build a fort instead? You can build it in anyway you like and it still looks awesome." I said standing up and pulling Donghae up along with me.

---

Sungmin POV

Ahh~After 1 Kyuhyun-free day sitting outside the mansion with a cup of warm hot chocolate. Even better I could see Hyukjae actually having a time bonding with Donghae outside with the snow. They're building something I guess. Welp, just gotta watch the scene and find out. What could go wrong? I took a sip of my heavenly drink and I almost choked on it as I saw 2 evil figures walking towards me.

Oh look here comes trouble. (WOO TARA HAE OH OH WAYO NEO JALLAN SEO JEONGMAL. Okay back to the story xD) But what I didn't expect to see what was coming true. Kyuhyun was walking on his own, mouth shut not saying a single word that was irritating or stupid and even worse a smirking Heechul.

"What's wrong Min ah?" Heechul said in a confident way.

"Aniyo. It's just that Kyuhyun's being awfully quiet. What did you do to him?"

"I just did a little something." Heechul said proudly.

"Hey come here Kyu. *Kyuhyun innocently walks towards me* You didn't threaten him or anything like that, right?" I said as I brushed some white snow off his fluffy hair.

"Of course not. You can ask little Kyu here if you really want to know." Heechul picked up my cup of hot choco and drank it.

"Bunny hyung, that hyung is lying. He tortured me T^T.." Kyuhyun put a very sad and pitiful face and looked as if he was going to cry.

Actually Kyuhyun's just putting an act. He's plotting to manipulate the bunny hyung to save him from Heechul because he knows that the bunny hyung will always side with him whenever it's reasonable.

Heechul immediately spit out the water and coughed.

"You little piece of-"

"HYUNG!" I shouted and cut him off.

Heechul angrily mumbled to himself.

"Hyung why'd you torture him just to make him quiet huh? He's just a innocent kid. Look at what you did!" I hugged Kyuhyun's head and pushed it lightly against my chest.

"Oh how innocent can he be?" Heechul rolled his eyes.

"That "innocent" kid happens to be evil." Heechul stated.

I immediately let go of Kyuhyun and stood up to face Heechul. Well since Heechul is definately taller than me I had to "look up" to him. But at least he's not as tall as Kyuhyun or else I'd have a hard time.

"Hey don't judge people just because they look like a devil." I said sternly.

Nobody's POV

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out at Heechul from behind Sungmin as Sungmin finished his sentence. Then Heechul gave the "dont-think-youre-done" look at Kyuhyun.

"I don't judge people I just know that he's evil."

"Well then don't threaten him next time. Just give him a small punishment if he doesn't listen to you, isn't it better that way?" Sungmin said.

"What kind of punishment then?" Heechul smirked. He had an idea that would affect Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just put a finger below his eye and poke fun at Heechul. Sungmin didn't see any of that of course.

"I don't know. Something not too hurtful but effective." Sungmin thought about it. As he was thinking, he didn't notice that Heechul was staring intently at him and slowly getting closer to him.

"Like this?" Heechul grabbed Sungmin's chin and turned them around so that Kyuhyun could see both their faces side ways.

"What are you doing hyung?" Sungmin asked unaware of the situation.

"Just a small punishment for your precious Kyu." With that Heechul pulled Sungmin's face closer and they got into a sweet kiss.

Sungmin stood there frozen unable to process what the heck is actually happening while Kyuhyun gasped wide-eyed watching the both of them.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing to bunny hyung!" Kyuhyun said miserably.

Heechul just smirked into the kiss and eyed Kyuhyun from the corner of his eyes.

"S-stop that!" Kyuhyun didn't know why but he felt extremely hurt looking at the inimate scene.

As Heechul was going to grab Sungmin's hair to pull them deeper into the kiss, Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore and burst out,

"LET GO OF MY BUNNY HYUNG!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed with fists and eyes shut tight. Many mercury blades appeared around him and charged towards Heechul.

Heechul immediately pulled away and pushed Sungmin down first in order to stay away from the blades. But since Heechul went down a little later, his arm was scratched.

And guess where the other blades end up? Donghae's newly constructed fort, unfortunately.

As the snow fort that took some effort for Donghae crushed into pieces in front of his eyes Hyukjae immediately froze,

"This isn't looking good."

Donghae too, remained frozen but definately a scary and intermidiating aura was growing wild around him that the 3 people far away from them could feel it.

"H-hae? You okay?" Hyukjae asked hesitantly.

"Perfectly fine." Donghae stood up and walked back into the mansion.

Hyukjae POV

Well at least he didn't do anything bad right? I heaved a sigh of relief.

As I turned around to go back into the mansion I almost fainted (don't blame me, i'm faint-hearted sometimes). There was 3 transparent ice sculptors at the backyard and in each one containing one person. Well you know who they are.

They're expressions in the ice :

Heechul : F*** I'm bleeding

Sungmin : *soul left his body*

Kyuhyun : Scared to death

Aha so priceless. This could tell a story. One day there was a little boy who saw a guy bleeding due to who knows what and suddenly his companion's soul left his body causing him to give him a shocked look. Hmm. I should write a novel about that. Nah. If I'm not the main character then heck. I quickly melted Kyuhyun's ice first with purple flames.

Normal flames won't work for these kind of things especially if its winter and freezing cold outside. As the ice melted Kyuhyun breathed in and out exagerratedly.

"I thought I was going to die in there." Then I rolled my eyes.

"OMG It's Hyukjae! The guy I really don't want to see." Kyuhyun said and looked away placing his back hand to his forehead.

"Stop being a drama queen you little baby." I said and started melting Heechul's ice. Well I basically left Kyuhyun's bottom half frozen. Who cares about him.

"That's right help others and leave me alone." Kyuhyun then noticed Sungmin's face.

"Minnie!" The ice below Kyuhyun immediately cracked into half perfectly and I almost looked at him in awe but of course I shouldn't do that or else he'll be all proud and in the end do something stupid.

Kyuhyun ran towards Sungmin's ice and lightly tapped it with his finger. The ice cracked from the point of his finger and fell apart. Then Sungmin could finally see and breathe again. Kyuhyun jumped happily and hugged Sungmin's knees. Well he was short so he couldn't hug Sungmin properly. But seriously? Was Kyuhyun that powerful when he was younger? One moment he's weak one moment he's almightly, huh it figures, him being Kyuhyun.

"F*** What was that?" As soon as the ice melted Heechul said that.

"Donghae's ice." I plainly said and left the place to let them settle it among themselves.

"I'm going in first." Heechul muttered angrily.

----

@Supernatural-lover : Yes I did see what you did there O_O'' Okay :D~~

@EunHaeLove42 : Ikr ? xD