Chapter 8

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 8

Donghae POV

“Hey Donghae! Who’s the new friend over there?” Shindong waved to me as I was nearing the pool table.

“He’s Eunhyuk. He’s here to follow me apparently.” I rolled my eyes when Eunhyuk smirked. Shindong then held his chin and acted as though there was a long beard there. He looked at Eunhyuk for quite a while before he said something.

“Want to take a bet? If I win, you buy me a box of Root Beer, vice versa.” He tapped his pool stick against the table.

“Sure. I don’t mind.” Eunhyuk took a stick from the board and watched Shindong set the game.

OMG? The first meeting and there’s a bet between them. I don’t get this people.

“I’ll go at it first.” Shindong said and Eunhyuk just nodded.

Shindong hit the cue ball accurately and 2 balls rolled into the pit. Wow I have to say he’s very skilled in pool. Eunhyuk started smiling to himself. Man that’s one creepy smiled he has on his face.

Eunhyuk stood up from his seat and concentrated on the cue ball. He was aiming for the blue coloured one. Well I have no idea why. He shots and it hits. All of a sudden all of the balls were gone and surprisingly they all already fell into the socket in an blink of an eye. Shindong and I had our mouths wide open. That’s just too good to be true, IT’S UNBELIVABLE!

“Well thanks for the Root Beer’s” He took up the plastic bag with the cans of root beers on the chair coolly and looked at me.

“Uh I don’t think I want to play I’m not the type to play Pool. Shindong I guess I’ll take my leave now. Annyeong~.” I stood up and pulled Eunhyuk out of the room. I walked all the way without turning back and when we finally reached a place where there were not many people I turned around.

“Hey how could you just agree to a bet with a guy you just met and even worse trash him? That’s kind of rude you know?”

“I didn’t start the bet first though. Why didn’t you tell me not to do that earlier? I would have listened to you anyway. But you just kept quiet, I wonder why..”  He turned his head towards me and smirked.

“W-well I thought it would be better if I kept quiet first, s-since you know, Shindong likes to take bets with people and..”

“So you thought about Shindong first? ” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at me.

“Why can’t I? I know him longer than I know you.” I showed him my don’t-you-know-that face.

“Suit yourself. Wanna grab a bite or anything?”

“No, thank you. I’m not hun…” I stopped halfway after hearing my stomach grumble. This is so embarrassing! Here I am trying to act angry and all, and my stomach just backfires the plan. Thanks a lot stomach. Well I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch and now it’s already about 5pm.

“Yeah, right. If you want to go home so badly, we can just take away the food and bring it home.” Eunhyuk took my hand and pulled me along.

He gets to do everything his way. In the end he’s always right. I started pouting at the thought.

------After buying and what not xD--------

Sungmin POV

“HAHA FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!” Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around my neck. Ugh this is the longest time span I had run away from him but in the end he catches me. Damn.

“HEY! Let me go!” I struggled in his strong grasp around my neck.

He quickly let go and turned me around. Kyuhyun was staring at me and I felt something was definitely wrong. I looked back at him and gasped.

“You can take it if you need it that badly. Who asked you to waste your powers on Eunhyuk?” I said

Kyuhyun gave me a sad smile with his emerald eyes. I have to say, he looks even more dangerous when he smirks and has his emerald eyes so luckily for me he gave me a sad smile.

Kyuhyun pushed me towards the wall and tilted my head to the left. He leaned his face closer to my neck and I could feel his breath against my neck. He grazed his fangs against my skin and that made me shivered. Kyuhyun then pushed my hands to the wall to restraint any movement from me and my neck slowly.

In an instant, he buried his fangs into my skin. I don’t know why but whenever he feeds off me I always feel in pain for a few seconds and then pleasure. Maybe he’s still a beginner in biting. Haha how cute.

After 30 seconds, he still didn’t stop and my body was starting to feel numb.

“K-Kyu stop, p-please, it hurts.” I pleaded him. My whole body was aching.

I felt grateful that he actually listened to me for once. Then Kyuhyun looked at me and smirked again. He’s eyes were still emerald with lust for blood. No way, he can’t be that hungry.

Kyuhyun POV

Minnie’s blood is so addictive, I just can’t get enough of it. Right now, he looks so helpless that even I can attack him. I smirked to him again and put my fangs into his skin again. Sungmin screamed from the pain I was giving him.

Eunhyuk POV

I opened my drawer and I was shocked to see that the special tablets I was given were already finished. Well it’s not my fault, whoever made this only put 4 tablets in this box. How dumb. I just sighed and walked down the stairs and saw Donghae playing with his Nemo plush toy on the couch.

“Hyukkie let’s go out together~~” Donghae suddenly said out of the blue.

“Ehh? Who is Hyukkie?” I asked him pretending I didn’t know.

“Hyukkie is Mr.Fishy over here. He takes care of me very well and also stays in this house while Kyu is gone.” Donghae stood up and walked towards me with the fish in his hands.

“Interesting.” Suddenly Donghae collapse onto me causing the both of us to fall, Donghae’s on top and I’m on the bottom. Looking at this situation, I don’t know if it’s a good thing or bad thing.

Donghae sits up onto my lap and I sat up too. Donghae suddenly touched my face and traced the features slowly from my eyes to my lips.

“Hahaaa… You look like Mr.Fishyy~~” He pinches my nose and suddenly collapse onto the floor sideways this time. Eh? Why does he smell weird. I scanned around the room and saw that the Root Beer I was drinking was not at the last place where I left it. Oh no. Could it be..? Oh Donghae drank it and threw it away that makes perfect senses. I heaved a sigh of relief and closed my eyes.

WAIT A MINUTE DONGHAE DRANK IT? Ahh he didn’t know there was alcohol in it. Donghae suddenly sits up smiling like an idiot and starts touching my lips.

“Haha you’re funny! You have fangs~~” Donghae then touched his own lips and pouted.

“I don’t have anyyyy, I want to be like Hyukkieee, He has fangs like you tooo..” Donghae stands up and stumbles onto the table. CRASH. The vase on it broke. Oh my what’s this sweet scent? I looked towards Donghae and widened my eyes. Crap, he’s bleeding. I could feel that my body wasn’t in control anymore. I walked towards Donghae and pinned him to the wall. Donghae was sleeping soundly even thought he was bleeding by a scratch on his arm. I started the blood from his arm. Ahh it’s been a long time and it still tastes sweet as ever. I think I woke Donghae up just by doing that. Usually after he falls asleep he would regain his conscious right away and yup, he did.

“Eunhyuk? What are you doing…” He looked at me with horrified eyes. I’m sorry I can’t control myself. Before I noticed, I already started planting kisses onto his neck. I could feel he was shivering from fear. Once I his neck and I was ready to bite until I heard sobs. That stopped me from putting my fangs into his skin.

I took my face away from his neck and looked at the boy who had his head faced down and fringe covering his face.

Nobody’s POV

The necklace that was left unattended started glowing Red in colour. In the kitchen.

Eunhyuk POV

“Hae.. I’m so sorry.. I didn’t mean to…” I touched his face that was still facing down. Suddenly Donghae started laughing eerily. That’s really creepy. It’s either he’s high or I heard it wrongly. Donghae slowly looked up to me and gave me a very crooked and creepy smirk. He suddenly strangled me with abnormal strength. I mean he’s human and I can’t even take his hands off my neck. I couldn’t breathe, it is really painful to the extent that I can’t move my body one bit.

“Hello Hyukjae. Nice meeting you after a long time.” Wait a minute, that isn’t Donghae’s voice. I slowly tried to make eye contact with Donghae. I gasped a little bit. Donghae’s eyes had a Red and Golden crescent in each eye respectively. ( Red on the right, gold on the left )

Suddenly, liquid which were red in colour appeared around me. They looked like Needles of little snakes.

“I’m going to pierce all of this slowly through you.” Donghae smirked and laughed hysterically.

A/N Ahhh I was so stressed up writing this >< Thank you AyaniELF for the wonderful comments ~~ I would appreciate other comments too xDD