Chapter 13

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 13

Nobody’s POV

“L-Leeteuk Hy-yung…” Donghae said while his orbs lost the colour chocolate brown.

“Shhh. It’s been a long time.” Leeteuk smiled and spread his hands out inviting Donghae to his embrace.

Donghae looked up with tears in his eyes as all his past flashed through his head. For he remembered that he was that little boy who was hurt and mother died when he was still very young. He did many sinful things that were against the law.

Donghae stood up and ran towards Leeteuk and hugged him. Leeteuk chuckled at how lost and hurt Donghae felt.

“I was so lonely… No one cared for me.” Donghae clutched Leeteuk’s shirt in sadness and anger. He thought for a little while and remembered. There was one person who cared for him other than Leeteuk. Donghae looked back to the mansion.

Leeteuk rubbed Donghae’s head and calmed him down. Donghae felt giddy and fell onto Leeteuk’s shoulder. It was because Leeteuk had put him to sleep. Leeteuk carried Donghae bridal style and slowly walked towards the mansion.

Eunhyuk POV

I’m taking a guess that Donghae shut is door closed and sulking inside while we’re all here doing preparations for protection just for him. Suddenly in the mist of the buzz, someone appeared in yellow dust. Who is he? We all stopped working and put our attention to the mysterious person.

Is that, Donghae? On his hands? Isn’t he in his room? I glanced to Donghae’s room and noticed that there was no presence in there. I looked back to the guy and glared at him.

“Wait a minute it’s you…” Sungmin gasped.

“Nice seeing you again.” Leeteuk simply stated.

I wanted to move but I couldn’t. Damn it was that guy; he must have spilled some powder around here or something. He smiled at all of us and bore his fangs. Wait a minute. He can’t be.

The next thing I knew his fangs pierced through Donghae’s skin while he was unconscious. I could smell poison in the air. Oh no. We need to do something.

Nobody’s POV

Leeteuk put the poison for only 5 seconds as his plan was not to kill Donghae. But to get Eunhyuk to bite Donghae and he hopes that the plan will be a success or else Donghae might actually die.

Leeteuk released everyone from their positions and disappeared quickly. The fireball that was thrown to him missed Leeteuk by inches. Donghae was dropped to the floor and everyone looked at Eunhyuk.

“He’s going to die.” Yesung said looking at the lump on the floor.

Eunhyuk carried up Donghae feeling panicked. He looked at Kyuhyun.

“I’ll let it go this time.” Kyuhyun said walking to the balcony while he pulled Sungmin along.

Basically everyone here is a pureblood so it’s meaningless to find someone who could save Donghae without turning him into one of them. So Eunhyuk had to do it for his own sake and Donghae’s.

Eunhyuk carried Donghae up to their room. Donghae opened his eyes and tried to push Eunhyuk off.

“Get away, leave me alone.” Donghae pushed Eunhyuk with his weak hands.

Eunhyuk just continued and put the struggling Donghae to sleep. He muttered sorry to who knows what and slowly bite Donghae. He spit out the blood that contained the poison. He tasted some of Donghae’s blood that was so addictive that he could stop himself. After he finished clearing the poison he continued drinking blood from Donghae.

His senses came back after a few seconds and he quickly stopped. He just realized that he actually turned Donghae into a vampire just by doing that.

“What have I… done?”

A/N Short Chapter :)