Chapter 30

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Nobody's POV

Sungmin rubbed his temples as he felt a little stressed because he could not diagnose the problem. It was difficult as his memories and thoughts could not be accessed, which meant his soul wasn't in his body. Sungmin stood up from his chair and sighed. He decided to search for referances in the huge library. Sungmin looked in the medical session. He skimmed and scanned through many books but he still couldn't find any specific illness.

Then he crouched down and sighed once again. How am I supposed to cure him? Who is he by the way.. Sungmin thought to himself. He recalled the worried Taemin and of course immediately knew that the man was related to Taemin. Sungmin glanced at the books at was at the bottom shelf. His eyes brightened as he noticed a peculiar book that was quite attractive to his eyes.

'States of Cure' the book was titled. Sungmin grabbed the book hesitantly and checked the content page. Most of the illness that were listed in the book were quite unfamilar to him. He then stood up and brought the book to the enclosed garden to have a close study of it. He can't concentrate in a dark or too quiet place.

Sungmin noticed Ryeowook was busy playing with the cute creatures that they kept in here and smiled to himself. He opened up a foldable chair and sat on it, reading the book carefully. Sungmin read it until he felt it was so frustrating to read it. Most of them were irrelevant yet dangerous which was quite helpful to take note of.

"Get a grip Sungmin, someone's in trouble." He thought to himself.

Sungmin took a deep breath in and he concentrated on the book till you could see fire burning in his eyes. After a few minutes the patch of grass below him had been burnt due to his undying will to not give up.

"GAH." Sungmin threw the book into the air as he felt an unexpected tap on his shoulder.

Sungmin turned around with his 'you-are-so-dead' look as he didn't know who it was who pissed him off.

"YAH MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS." Sungmin shouted in anger.

Donghae froze as he heard those words, it was the most harsh sentence he got ever. Sungmin also froze as he realized who he took out his anger on.

"Mhm." Kyuhyun nodded his head with a playful look on his face.

"Donghae ah, I didn't.." Sungmin swallowed his words as Donghae smiled at him and then walked away.

"Ugh." Sungmin sighed as he slapped his own face several times.

"What's up with you until you burnt the oh-so-innocent nature? Wait is your power fire in the first place Minnie?" Kyuhyun casually took a seat on the table beside Sungmin's chair.

"I'm just researching and no for the nth time I don't control fire." Sungmin sat back onto his chair.

As Sungmin was about to pick the book up from the floor he noticed itwas on a certain page which had the same symptoms as what the man had.

"THANK YOU KYU !" Sungmin quickly picked up the book, gave Kyuhyun a peck on the cheek and dashed off to the medical room.

"I didn't do anything though." Kyuhyun huffed and raised an eyebrow at the figure that was now exiting the garden.

-

Sungmin POV

Let's see.. Yup he's mentally unstable, he came here bleeding severely and I can't access his mind. It must be 'Hrydox' according to this book. 'There's no known cure but here's a few suggestions that might work.' Hmm I really hope at least one of them will work. Well time for me to get to work.

Nobody's POV

Donghae kept on sulking at one corner until Hyukjae noticed. Donghae just kept quiet and still didn't utter any words at all.

"What's the matter Hae?" Hyukjae stopped in front of Donghae and sat on the bed with him.

Donghae just shook his head trying to say nothing is wrong. But Hyukjae knowing his lover for a long time knew that he was upset.

"Still can't talk?" Hyukjae asked lovingly as he patted Donghae's head softly.

Donghae gulped and thought to himself, 'It's been a while since I spoke.'

Hyukjae smiled and slightly tilted his head waiting for an answer. Donghae looked up to him with his puppy eyes unknowingly and shrugged. He didn't know if he was ready to speak yet but he was willing to give it try. Donghae looked down and thought for a while with a small frown on his face. He wanted to open his mouth but something made him unable to do so.

"Want to give it a try? If you don't want to its fine." Hyukjae sighed happily seeing Donghae trying to do something.

Donghae looked up and sat up straight. He shook his head furiously after that and closed his ears. Hyukjae then felt a little panicked seeing his lover in this state. It's quite silent in their room, there's not much noise so he shouldn't be disturbed by anything physically. Hyukjae then grabbed one of Donghae's wrist and tried his best to take it away from cupping his ears.

Donghae tried his best to resist but he just couldn't and his wrist was loosened up causing him to look up to Hyukjae with his eyes opened. Hyukjae sighed in relief as he saw that Donghae was perfectly fine. Eh? But isn't his eyes red? Hyukjae looked at Donghae once again and it was confirmed, he was hungry. It's true, Donghae had used a lot of his power during the war and most probably he had been pushing that thought away because he didn't want to drink blood.

Hyukjae pulled his collar down a little and beckoned Donghae to bite him. Donghae gasped and shook his head once again, he had no intention of wanting blood. At first Donghae was thinking about speaking but suddenly his throat felt very dry and then it came into mind that he could hear blood rushing through Hyukjae's veins, and that's how he got so tempted.

Hyukjae sighed again. He realized he's been sighing a lot lately, because of his concern of Donghae. He stood up and grabbed something sharp. Donghae just watching widened eyes as he knew what Hyukjae was going to do, cut himself. Donghae wanted to stand up and stop him but too late, he blade slashed his wrist a little. Hyukjae walked towards Donghae and showed his wrist to Donghae's mouth.

"You'll die of thrist if you don't." Hyukjae pushed Donghae's head softly towards his wrist.

Donghae just kept his eyes tightly shut trying to lock out the thrist in his throat but he unconsciously the blood that was sliding from Hyukjae's wrist.

"It's fine Hae don't worry too much." Hyukjae chuckled seeing his lover in a confused state. Donghae's eyes are tightly shut saying he doesn't want blood but his mouth states otherwise.

While he was busy the blood, his fangs grazed against Hyukjae's soft skin. Donghae slowly opened his eyes in a dazed state, he didn't know what to do anymore so he just listened to the soothing voice that comforted his soul. As Donghae was drinking the blood, slowly he felt a little confident to talk.

------------------------------------

Woo 4100+ views :DD Can you guys guess who the injured person is ? ^^ ~