Chapter 25

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Guys! Ummm I'll update every Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday and maybe Sunday. Soo the days I didn't mention, if I update then it means I AM FREE XDDD. ~~

--------------------------------------------------------

Yesung POV

This doesn't look good. There's more and more coming every second. Luckily none of them are purebloods but really, it's a very tough fight. Suddenly Siwon slipped and they managed to hit him with an arrow in the knee. HAHA get it? Okay no I shouldn't be joking around at a time like this. I immediately shot red disks around but what I forgot was that Siwon isn't protecting my back.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sensation on my neck and I felt to the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't I was injected by a freeze solution. The vampires didn't attack us but instead left us there and went to fight the others. Wait why didn't they kill us? OH MY GOD. F***! They're targeting one person! It's Donghae FOR SURE. Now all these make sense. Kibum > Kidnap Hyukjae > Lures Donghae. ARGH.

I looked up towards Kyuhyun to telepathy with hiim my discovery but when I tried to my got a splitting headache. Curse this stupid liquid!

Donghae POV

Taemin was fighting along with me. He's quite a powerful ELF if you ask me and I just found out, ELF's are vampires too. Well that makes it easier for me so that I don't have to worry about a pureblood biting into him. Taemin clapped his hand together and a huge soundwave came out from it. It affected the vampires and gave them double vision. Taemin raised his hands up and a sword appeared there with wind surrounding it.

He lurched forward and attacked the vampires who could not aim properly. I stood there gaping at his abilities, woah. He's just like Ryeowook, don't judge a book by it's cover. After a while the effect wore off and the vampires also charged towards me. Oh no now I have to hurt them T_T.

Kyuhyun POV

I stepped back and slashed my scythe across which caused blades of shadows to fling out. I still kept retreating because if I don't mt back would also have vampires and that would be inconvienient wouldn't it? I felt something small and hard on the floor. Great out of all the times to trip on a rock, it would be now. But really I have to say thanks to the rock because an arrow just barely missed my face, leaving a line of red on my cheek.

The vampires started to flare up. I put up a shield against me and closed my eyes for the impact. There's not enough time to recover! Suddenly a few shouts of agony could be heard. I opened my eyes and noticed the front line of enemies got thrown to the back. I noticed bright light shining from behind me so I turned my head around.

I widened my eyes when I saw who it was. The man started chuckling.

"Missed me?" He smirked.

(I had to change some stuffs [I'm just saying xD Well it's not like you guys know what I was going to write right?] below here BECAUSE MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I DIDN'T SAVE THE REST T^T and I have to write this twice EEE I hate you computer !!!)

Black coat, leather boots and gloves, and that signature smirk. It's him, Kim Heechul.

"Oh wow someone's early." I scoffed.

"Thanks." Heechul just brushed my comment aside.

Heechul leaped from the cliff the was standing on and landed gracefully beside me. I immediately stood up and brushed myself off. Heechul blew against my neck. I shivered but I glared at him. He just chuckled and reached both of his hands towards his back. Two thin and skiny words were drawn. He slashed them towards the enemies in an X formation and light came out bursting towards and over them.

Upon seeing this opportunity I used my ability. My eyes darkened and turned pitch black. The shadows that were casted due to the light came to life form the ground and dragged the intruders into a bottomless pit of darkness. The both of us started eliminating, yeah that's right eliminating , the vampires. They all were scared out of their wits when they looked at the pair together. Both of us had a huge black and murderous aura surrounding us they if someone came near us, they'll die instantly.

Nobody's POV

As the bloodshed continued, Donghae had already defeated all the vampires that had him as the target. He noticed that there were still presence behind him so he turned around. He gasped in shock. There stood Kibum pointing a threatening sword which had black substance dripping from it to a incredibly injured Hyukjae. Kibum snapped his free hand and it echoed through the battlefield.

Everyone froze and turned their head towards the sound of the snap. Kibum glared at Donghae's alliance and all of them got shot by a dark black dart. They collapsed to the floor. Kibum smirked and looked at Donghae.

"Brother..Don't hurt them..." Donghae kneeled to the floor grasping his neck where the dart was.

"I'm not your brother you ungrateful wretch." Kibum shot a glare towards Donghae and planted another dart into Donghae's knee.

"D-Dont.." Donghae fell to the floor tears starting to flow.

"Hmm? Still can talk? All the better." Kibum dragged Hyukjae towards Donghae.

"S-stop..." Donghae widened his eyes in pain and hurt.

"Let's see your dearest one leave you." He threw Hyukjae to the floor and he supressed a whimper of pain.

Kibum slowly raised the sword in front of the shivering Donghae. He turned his head to smirk at Donghae. In a flash, his eyes turned into hatred and he plunged the sword into Hyukjae's chest. Donghae's eyes grew round and big. His anger taking over his body.

"Kill the rest." He kicked Hyukjae and starting walking back to his castle.

"NOOOOO" Donghae screamed out in frustration. The vampires were going to kill my friends and it's MY FAULT.

Donghae curled into a ball and cried out in confusion. Blue and purple dust emitted from his body and it spreaded out throughout the battlefield. Then there it was, silence was spreaded. Everyone stopped their actions and remained as they were. Donghae looked up towards Kibum. His huge eyes were filled with anger.

All of them could still see what was occuring and had their eyes on Donghae. Hyukjae weakly moved and realised that he wasn't affected. He saw Donghae raising his hand up and walking with big angry steps towards Kibum. His hand had a huge blade forming on it. Hyukjae knew, this was wrong. Donghae looked into Kibum's eyes who were smiling happily.

"Go on kill me." Kibum managed to say mockingly.

He still sees Donghae as that little fragile kid that only captured his father's attention. Everything he did was invisible to the family. Even his mother cared for Donghae more. Donghae's eyes darkened and a scar appears below his eye. Donghae spilts the blade into half and hold them up in the air with both of his hands.

"NO HAE!" Hyukjae screamed his lungs out.

The sound of flesh being pierced broke the silence. At the same time the vampires that were against them felt their blood freeze into ice. Donghae crushed them by clenching his fists. The vampires fell down as the water in their bodies were crushed into pieces and no longer supporting them. An ugly sound of bones being broken could be heard.

Donghae heard Hyukjae's plea and he immediately came to his senses. He stared down to his hands with shocked eyes. Blood. It's not his blood. Murder. Donghae had tears flowing from his eyes and everyone was released from the time frame. Surprisingly, the dart effect had wore off all of them. The first two to recover were Heechul and Taemin.

Heechul went rushing to the stabbed and bleeding Hyukjae and Taemin went to his confused master.

------------------------------------------------------------

I went on today and I was like WTS OMG 14 comments!!!

@AyaniELF : For the first question its a yup :D For the second one... I ain't saying anythinnn xDDD

@Supernatural-lover : Haha thanks :D

@EunHaeLove42 : You know you gave me the shock of my life T__T I got motivated by your comments and decided to write ToT

You comments MAKE MY DAYYYY WOO Now I'm so hyper HAHA maybe it's the coffee.. But I don't drink coffee D: Nah its you guys xD

And as I always say : Dont forget to leave a comment below :D