Chapter 24

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Here's for everyone's reference ^~^

In Chess :

16 pieces:

One king

One queen

Two rooks

Two knights

Two bishops

Eight pawns

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

"S-Stay back.." Donghae stuttered.

The ugly creature immediately frowned as he saw Donghae's outstretched hand. He didn't like people raising hands against him. He's eyes darkened and his smile turned into a unhappy one. Donghae on the other hand just glared at the creature with focus and determination. The creature jumped up into the darkness and could not be seen anywhere.

Eerie laughter echoed through the forest. Donghae had his guard up and was very cautious.

The creature suddenly appeared right in front of his eyes and jumped onto Donghae.

Donghae POV

Someone help me...

Give your trust to me Hae...

I closed my eyes and entrusted myself to the voice in my head.

Nobody's POV

Donghae fell to the ground and immediately punched a small blue orb that was glowing violet directly into his face. The creature leaped back and screamed in pain. But Donghae stood strong. He dusted himself off, he had his back faced to the creature. When he turned around the creature noticed that the aura was different.

The creature crouched to the ground with a hunched back. Donghae slowly turned around and to his surprise his face had no hint of fear, his hair also has streaks of yellow on it. His eyes were Sapphire Blue and one of them had a red star in it.

A pearl on his necklace was glowing bright purple.The creature immediately summoned all the Earth and the branches all rushed to him. They poked through his flesh everywhere and filled him up. Painful sounds of bones cracking could be heard.

Donghae didn't falter and instead shot a piercing glare to the Earth maniac. The trees and leaves around the creature suddenly started vibrating and they turned violet.

The branches became long needles and the leaves were like razor sharp blades. They all pierced the creature at every vital part and the creature screamed in pain.

Donghae walked towards the burdened creature slowly without putting his glare down as more blades and needles pierced him. The creature turned his head to face Donghae. Suddenly everything stopped, the branches and leaves did not attack anymore and just stayed where they were.

It was very silent. Donghae reached out his index finger towards the creature with a evil smirk. The creature widened it's eyes in panic.

The brunette with yellow highlights poked the creature's neck with an icy cold touch and the next thing you know, a shrill scream echoed through the forest. The scream was full of pained emotions and it was abnormally high pitched.

Taemin gained his conscious and flinched due to the shocking and ear piercing scream. He immediately healed himself and stood up.

Taemin approached the now standing Donghae. Donghae turned around slowly and shocked Taemin. His star was glowing dark red as though there was blood in the star.

Taemin ran towards him and embraced him. Donghae looked down and slowly recognised who the little boy was. His eye colour died and the star disappeared. At the same time the pearl that was glowing on his necklace dissolved into thin air.

Donghae had tears escaping from the corner of his eye. What he just did, was just too cruel for him..

---------------------------------------

Eunhyuk jerked awake as he felt something was horribly wrong. He could sense that Donghae had just commited a crime. He turned his head towards Henry, who was silently conversing with Leeteuk and transmitted his thoughts to him.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Donghae killed Jungseo."

"Donghae KILLED?" I asked in shock.

"Isn't that normal?"

"NO! Not for him!"

Henry just shrugged it off. He thought it was normal for someone to killed another person that's posing as a dangerous and harmul thing.

--------------------------------------

Kibum sat on his throne and watched the high ranked vampires train. The titanium and metallic chess piece of his sat on his table beside his majestic throne.

A black metallic Pawn suddenly crashed into pieces in front of the white titanium King. Kibum shifted his attention towards the chess board. He frowned and clenched his fists. He had already expected this to happen but not so easily.

He summoned the leader of the vampires to his big royal room. The leader immediately came in and bowed down to him. Kibum angrily told him tosend all the skilled people out into the battlefield and buy him some time. The leader hesitantly bowed and quickly left the room.

Kibum let out a sigh of frustration. He finally stood up from his throne and started walking towards the door.

----------------------------------

Sungmin finally gained conscious and had a little headache. He could see that Taemin was hugging Donghae. He scanned around and saw that Kyuhyun was on the ground. He scrambled towards Kyuhyun and saw that Kyuhyun was still awake. Sungmin places his hand over Kyuhyun's arm and healed it.

The poison was still there so he panicked. He picks up Kyuhyun's arm and bites into it, out all the blood containing harmful poison and then spitting it to the floor.

Once the bitter taste was gone Sungmin immediately closed the wound. He went towards the wolf and also threw a lttle of his healing powers towards it and Loyal was released from the spell. He ran towards Donghae and Taemin jumped onto the wolf with Donghae in his hands.

Sungmin also carried Kyuhyun onto the wolf ( His hands were shaky but who cares it's effort xD ). Taemin placed Donghae carefully on the back of the wolf and turned into a glowing orb once again.

He now moved in a faster pace just to avoid any unwanted trouble.

----------------

After quite a while they finally escaped the darkness of the forest. All of them had regained their conscious already by that time. It was an open field without any grass or living thing. There were a few mountains surrounding the dry place. Nothing could be seen as the mountains blocked the view. It just look deserted and dead. At the far end you could see a big mansion surrounded by dark clouds.

They suddenly screeched to a halt after a few metres forward. The wolf stopped and pushed all of them down and ran back into the forest.

Donghae turned and saw other vampires there. He smiled and felt glad that they came along. It was Siwon,Yesung and Ryeowook. But still he didn't know why his Loyal ran back into the forest. Maybe he had boundary restriction or something like that. The sound of a blade being sharpened could be heard. It was Kyuhyun who summoned his Scythe. ( Yes people I'm sure you noticed, Kyuhyun's signature weapon is a scythe ^^)

Donghae turned to the front and saw a line of vampires in front of them. They all looked powerful and scary. There was about thousands of them and 6 of them. Sungmin took out a wooden stick from his pocket.

"Woah how does a wooden stick appear like that?" Donghae thought to himself.

"It's all in the mind." Sungmin replied.

Donghae just looked in front and remembered that Sungmin is a mind reader. All of us got ready for the attack. Ryeowook held a bottle in his hand and put the other free hand on the cover of it. Suddenly all the vampires spreaded out in groups and attacked a specific person. Kyuhyun immediately threw spiked iron daggers towards them it hit some of them but not all. He ran towards a cliff while throwing luminous green bombs at them.

Sungmin twirled his stick around in the air and a big whirlpool formed there on top of him. One of the attackers shot an arrow towards Sungmin. Sungmin quickly pushed the huge whirlpool towards them and it managed to trap some of them. The next moment he tapped his stick to the floor and it turned into  a sword. He slide his hands against it and it turned into a diamond sword. His eyes also turned diamond.

Ryeowook jumped back and opened his bottle. A huge black and scaly dragon came out from it and dark aura was spilling out from the dragon. Ryeowook hopped onto the dragon and opened another bottle while the dragon flew into the air. The vampires also flew up into the air. "They must be more powerful than I thought" Ryeowook muttered softly. The other bottle contained many baby Phoenix. They twirled around Ryeowook and waited for his command.

Donghae pushed his hands to the side and a water barrier formed around him. He didn't want to hurt the innocent people. The vampires started attacking the barrier brutally, with flaming swords, arrows and even rocks. Donghae felt that the barrier was going to waste his energy and remembered that Hyukjae said to hurt them if they are trying to kill him.

Donghae sighed because he didn't have any intention to kill any of them. But they forced him. His barrier cracked a little. Donghae closed his eyes and pushed a bubble of water around the sheild, which caused it to explode and causing a great impact of the vampires.

Siwon and Yesung partnered up with each other. Siwon had the ability to control rocks and Yesung could send invisible blades towards people. Yesung threw a line of blades and Siwon also pushed rocks forward. It caused a being rumbling sound when they are hit by people. There's no other choice but to turn this into a bloody war... 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N Short Chapter (or is it?) Sorry! I think this is a bit rushed? >_< Hello people xDDD Okay so here's the thing. I don't know if i'll be able to update next week ( ANOTHER PERFORMANCE IS COMING UP X_X ) but I'll try my best ! :)

@EunhyuradeLuffy : Hyuk will appear soon >,<

@LoveSHINeeSuju : Some creepy person ~_~

@Supernatural-lover : Thanks! :D 2min? Hmm I'll consider ^^ ! But they won't appear so quickly haha xD

@AyaniELF : GO BEAT HIS HAE ! XD

Appreciate your comments ! :DDD And to all of you ~

Don't forget to leave a comment below ^~^