Chapter 35

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Sungmin POV

Okay so basically,  Ryeowook said we just need to find some stupid mission or something. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. Help me? *sparkly eyes*

"Care to explain?" Heechul suddenly barged into the garden with a whining Kyuhyun.

I looked towards Heechul and saw him carrying Kyuhyun by tugging his back shirt up and Kyuhyun was making a fuss over it.

"LET ME GO! BUNNY HYUNG THIS HYUNG IS BULLYING ME! EEEE" Kyuhyun whined

"Shut up dude." Heechul said. I just sighed.

"Kyuhyun turned younger because of a mix up of drinks." I summed up.

"So this thing here is Kyuhyun?" Heechul asked with a smirk forming slowly on his face.

"HEY I'M NOT A THING! I'M CHO KYUHYU-" Kyuhyun choked as Heechul pulled his shirt more causing his neck to be strained.

"Yeah that's right, can't you keep him company for a little while? I'm kinda taking a breather now." I said rubbing my temples. It's really noisy around him.

"Well I don't have anything better to do. Usually around now he'll call me to clean up your room or hunt for some creature. But when I entered your room, this was what I saw." Heechul said walking away with a struggling and rough little Kyuhyun.

Sigh. I hope he'll be okay.

 

Heechul POV

Kekeke. So this little devil here is my master? Ohh my, oh my how embarassing.

"HEY YOU! PUT ME DOWN!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Okay." I lifted both my shoulders up and let go of him from quite a distance.

"Ouch.. What was that for?!" Kyuhyun rubbed his backside.

"You asked me to put you down. And that's my style. Take it or leave it."

"Whatever bleh." Kyuhyun took a few steps forward.

Well since he was short, quite, it was small steps. So I quickly grabbed his tail and yanked it back.

"You're not going anywhere. You've got manners to learn young master." I eyed him.

"I can go anywhere I want to. You can't stop me!" Kyuhyun whined and tried to run away from my grasp.

"You do know you're only making your backside pain right? I'm basically pulling your tail." Then Kyuhyun stopped.

"We-well yeah I knew that."

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"On a journey~ Nah i'm just joking. To my room~"

"But I don't want to go there."

"Whatever I say is final. Get that right. Or else."

"Or else what?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.

"I'll literally pull your tail off from you, I'll even cut it if I have to." Well I didn't mean any of that though.

"That's unfair!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Rule #1 Stop making unneccesary noises." I glared at Kyuhyun. He's really noisy it pisses me off.

"F-fine." Kyuhyun gulped.

"Good."

----

Hyukjae POV

Smile? So does this mean his mission is to smile?

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

"What?" I was quite unaware I was speaking my mind out at that time.

"You said my mission?" Donghae repeated

"Ohh pfft that was.. that was nothing pfft." I said in the most horrible way of lying *facepalm*

"I'm bored." Donghae puffed his cheeks.

"Do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I don't like blood." I was quite shocked hearing that. I mean, HOW COULD I NOT KNOW?!! Did the adult Donghae hate blood too? Ugghhh >_<

"No no. I meant real food." I said with a slight crooked smile.

"No thanks.I'm sleepy. Good night." With that Donghae went under the blankets and fell asleep instantly.

How is that possible?! He was awake a second ago. Okay I really don't know a lot about Donghae. Well most probably it's because he learnt to tolerate or something. Sigh. Okay I better go to sleep too before I start hallucinating about Donghae T__T..

-------

-Next morning-

Donghae

Young Donghae

Young Donghae POV

It's 7am in the morning, time for me to go to school. Then I looked to my right and noticed someone there. Oh right, I'm in the future or something like that. So this is Hyukjae when he grows older? He looks kind, nice and quite good looking I have to say. I can't deny that. But I just want him to smile because of me.

He's always forcing a smile onto his face just for me. And I want that to change. Can't I be the cause of Hyukjae's smile?

Then I felt Hyukjae stirred in his sleep.

"Hae?Why are you up so early?" Hyukjae said still drowsy in his sleep.

"There's school at 8." I basically said even though I knew there wasn't here.

"There's no scho...ol...zzzzzz" Hyukjae fell asleep once again.

He must be tired from taking care of me the whole time. But luckily he didn't notice me blushing. I didn't know I was blushing at that time. I have to applaud for him for being so thick-headed and also the snow. If there wasn't snow, and if it wasn't cold, it would have been very noticable.

"Now do you know why he's special?" A familiar but slightly deeper voice rang in my head.

"I'm sorry you can't be with him for now."

"Nah it's fine. We can't swap back that easily. You still have to do your mission".

"What is it? I want to know and quickly get it over with."

"Haha. I wish I could tell you but if I did we would be stuck like this for quite some time."

"Awh. I hope the younger Hyukjae doesn't misses me too much."

"Actually, he should already miss you even though it's just 2 days but the time at your place stood still."

"Oh wow it stood still? How much better could it get?"

"Hyukjae won't notice anything."

"Hmm. But you do know if anything good or bad will happen in the future right?"

"Yeah.. Though, I can't tell you that too or else it might affect the future GREATLY."

"Huh what do you mean by that?"

"..."

Most probably Donghae, which is my older self only can communicate with me at a certain point of time and only a short period of time. That . I would really like to know what's going to happen in the future. It might be exciting for all I know. (A/N Donghae if you knew you'd really change your attitude T-T'')

 

Kyuhyun POV

Ahh how refreshing. I get to see my younger self annoy other people. ALTHOUGH, I couldn't believe I was this proud yet not so powerful last time. Well Kyuhyun, you get got to accept the fact that you were kind of weak last time. I couldn't even pick up the scythe? Oh my god man. That's so.. OH YES BEFORE I FORGET. Hyukjae and Heechul are so going to get it.

Oh look both of their names starts with the letter 'H'. That just pisses me off. *rolls eyes* What do they think I am? Dumb? Don't answer that.

Currently Heechul is teaching the younger me some manners. Oh how interesting how interesting. Not .

You know? I can hear clearly what my younger self is thinking and he's actually having thoughts like "I should listen to this hyung and when I'm finally free with that bunny hyung I'll break all the rules." Oh and by the way, he doesn't even know who Minnie is or even what Minnie's name is. For some reason, without me telling myself that he's a bunny, he already called Minnie a bunny.

Oh I'm so proud of my younger self. You deserve my applause.

Hmm before I forget. Do you guys know what his mission is? Ah ha you're right.

Carry the goddamned scythe.

-----

I'll write more tmr ^^~ P.S. Sorry if this chapter isn't good or funny xD I mean It's night time here and my brain's not fully functioning D;

@AyaniELF : Maybe maybe. Hmm... I don't knowww :P ~^^~

@Supernatural-lover : Uhu I like to read comments xD I mean it's like a waste if I don't reply D: but should I reply ? xD

@LoveSHINeeSuJu : Emo hae D: And sameee Maybeeee :PP ~~

@EunHaeLove42 : Snowman! >