Chapter 19

Not Everything Is As It Seems

As for KyuMin it’s up to your imagination what happens xD)

Chapter 19

Donghae POV

Mission HJ007; For Hyukjae to accept my apology START!!

Attempt #1 – Give him a teddy bear

I peeped through the hall and he wasn’t there. Hmm usually he likes reading books during his free time. I tiptoed to library and entered quietly. I hid behind the bookshelf and set the bear down. To check if he was there I moved the books to the sides and saw that there was absolutely no one there. Where is he?

“What are you doing?” It was so sudden that I jumped and hit my head onto the bookshelf. Hyukjae was right beside me reading a book relaxedly. He didn’t even avert his gaze from whatever book he’s reading. When did he get here? O_O’’

“Nothing.” I quickly hid the bear behind my back.

“And what’s that bear?” Hyukjae glanced to the side and looked at me. Is it just me or does he look good doing that?

“Oh this? *Throws out of the window* It’s a dummy.” I smiled awkwardly and ran away from there.

“OUCH.” Yesung stood up and saw a bear on the floor.

“Well I’ll be its raining bears.” Yesung looked up and shook his head.

Damn. Maybe giving him a teddy bear isn’t a good idea. Plan B!

Attempt #2 – Make him fried rice

Yes! Time to cook~ Well this kitchen doesn’t have much ingredients but I’ll have to live with it. It doesn’t take a long time to actually make fried rice maybe around half an hour. I opened the fridge and there was nothing at all.  Ugh, I can’t cook like this and I’m sooo lazy to go shopping. Plan C~

Attempt #3 – Strawberry Milk

Strawberry milk is his favourite drink :D And luckily I bought one that is his favourite brand. I’ll secretly put it in his room. I went to check all over the house and room to ensure he wasn’t there. I looked out the window and saw him talking to Kyuhyun. Oh look they’re fighting again. Wait ugh they shouldn’t fight. I went to them forgetting that I was still holding the milk.

“Kyu, Hyuk don’t fight here!” I waved my hands frantically in between them.

Both of them turned to me with a mischievous look. Did I do something? Suddenly the both of them started throwing things at me. Holy Crap! They must have something in common. Take note Hae; ‘When Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are fighting don’t interfere or you’ll get dragged in’.

After 20 minutes of defending myself they finally stopped when Sungmin came. Sungmin you just saved my life! Thanks a lot. Kyuhyun came towards me and pulled me up.

“What’s that for?” Kyuhyun pointed to the milk carton.

“Oh *Notices that Hyukjae turned around and looked at the carton* I was just… going to have a drink.” I poked a straw into the drink and drank it up.

T_T Oh my gosh someone help me all my plans are failing TOT.

Attempt #4 – Be his servant for a day

This should work right? But I have to directly ask him. Well I better ask him now. (Peeks at the garden) Oh there he is. *walks straight to him* WAIT I DON’T THINK I SHOULD *Hides again* Then again It’s for his sake * walks out* NOOO IT’S A BAD IDEA *runs back*

Eunhyuk POV

“Do you know by any chance what Donghae is doing?” I questioned Ryeowook and watched Donghae run back and forth.

“Maybe he’s doing a practice relay hyung.” Ryeowook stood beside me and watched Donghae with awe.

“I guess so.” I chuckled when he slipped and fell onto a cushion.

(If you’re wondering what cushion, it was a water cushion xD)

Donghae POV

This is so embarrassing! What am I supposed to do? Okay Donghae just go to him, ask and get it over with. I walked straight towards Hyuk who was reading a book. I was too concentrated to notice the title of the book. I stood in front of Hyukjae.

“Hm?” Hyukjae looked up from his book and turned his attention to me.

“I… Uh… Donghae at your service!” I bowed towards him

“Maybe some other day, I’m not in the mood.” Hyukjae looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

“Oh.. okay…” I walked away disappointed.

But why did he look so sad? Is it my fault? I seriously need to find a way for him to accept my apology!

Nobody’s POV

Donghae plopped onto a beanbag in Sungmin’s room.

“Sungmin, what am I supposed to do? All my plans failed!” Donghae whined, punching the bean bag and kicking his legs.

“Oh? Why don’t you be his servant for one day?” Sungmin looked at Donghae with curiosity.

“He said no.” Donghae started pouting.

“Hmm. I did this once and Kyuhyun fainted. Maybe due to my cuteness~” Sungmin laughed at himself.

“Woah you made Kyuhyun faint? What did you do?” Donghae’s eyes sparkled.

“Yep. I wore a dress.” Sungmin proudly said.

“WAIT WHAT! A dress?”

“Yeah * opens cupboard * You can take it for the time being.” Sungmin smiled and left the room.

Donghae took a look at the dress.

(In his brain)

Angel : No freaking way am I going to wear a dress.

Devil : But Hyukkie looks sad and I need to find out.

Angel : Dresses are for girls and ladies.

Devil : But I think it will work.

Angel : Fine see if I care

Donghae : I think I’ll wear it

Angel : -face palm-

Devil : -smirks-

------------------------------

“Don’t I look weird?” Donghae asked Ryeowook who was sitting in his room eating an apple.

“Nah you look fine. Sungmin looks better in it though.” Ryeowook took a bite from the apple.

Donghae felt uncomfortable in the dress.

“Maybe I should take it off..” He wanted to undo the ribbon.

“Ehh hyung you shouldn’t. Hyukjae would love to see you in a dress.”

“Ah okay.” I headed out to the library and saw Yesung there.

“Do you have any idea where’s Hyukjae?” I asked him.

“He’s gone out with the rest. He’ll be back…*notices what Donghae is wearing*soon…” Yesung scanned Donghae from head to toe.

Donghae went back to his room and waited for Hyukjae to come back.

(5 hours later)

“Ahh I’m so tired. Those two love birds dragged me along to the arcade. I wonder why the house is so quiet. *Checks time* Oh wow, It’s already around 2am.” Hyukjae stretched and mumbled to himself.

He walked to the kitchen and drank a little blood from the bag. He was craving for blood but he had to keep it in. Hyukjae lazily climbed the stairs and opened his door. He saw a sleeping Donghae all tucked into the blanket and smiled to himself.

“How cute.” Hyukjae sat on the bed and started pinching Donghae’s cheeks.

“5 more minutes…” Donghae turned frustrated and opened his eyes. Donghae gasped as he saw Hyukjae and fell off the bed.

“Falling by yourself again?” Hyukjae smirked.

“No! Of course not some invisible force pushed me off the bed.” Donghae stood up.

“Yeah righ…. Why are you wearing t-that?” Hyukjae widened his eyes.

“Oh I wanted to cheer you up!” Donghae smiled widely and hugged Hyukjae.

Hyukjae blushed really hard as Donghae’s cuteness was seriously off the charts. He started to nosebleed and faint in bliss with a loud thud. Donghae tilted his head to the side with confusion.

“What happened?” The door to their room opened and Kyuhyun stood there.

“Oh Hyukjae suddenly got a nosebleed and fainted.” Donghae simply answered.

“And do you know why?” Kyuhyun squinted his eyes.

“Nope. Why?”

“Never mind. Just change and leave him be.” Kyuhyun sighed in defeat.