Chapter 29 (woohoo my register number xD)

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Nobody's POV

"Heechul hyung." Taemin looked up to the sky.

At the point of time when Donghae and Eunhyuk went out of the house, Heechul and Taemin were both relaxing at the backyard. Although Taemin knew Donghae had left because he is Donghae's ELF, he didn't want to disturb their quality time together so he decided to keep it a secret.

"Hmm?" Heechul stopped drawing circles on the ground. It's a bad thing when he draws circles because every 1 circle he draws, a human's life will be taken away. An INNOCENT human. ( I pity whoever died :< )

"It's been a long time since I saw you. You know at Havan, Master Yoochun had passed away.." Taemin raised his hand up to catch a falling snowflake.

Heechul flinched a little at hearing that. He turned towards Taemin who was busy looking at the snowflake in his hand which didn't melt at all. Heechul then stood up and walked towards Taemin. He slowly embraced the little maknae and Taemin's neck slowly fit into the crook of Heechul's neck. Heechul knew that Taemin had been keeping it in himself because no other ELF noticed or knew that Master Yoochun had died.

Havan is the place in the crystal where the ELF's train and rest. There, only 6 ELF's are chosen. How does ELF's come about? They are created from souls of pure innocence or pure hatred of dead vampire souls. It was found about 500 years back when the crystal was created by the core of the Earth. It was when all the planets were aligned in one straight line and the ray of light was shone at a particular serene place. There a crystal was emerged in a cave.

The crystal soon was found by a person, who then broke it into 6 pieces with one hit. The human died right after that because the power had up his life so it showed a sign that humans could not own an ELF, they'll only give their life supply up to the crystal itself.

Taemin was the very last ELF to be formed as his soul was found in a deserted place with had a blizzard forever for no particular reason. His soul wandered around an oak tree that still had colour and healthy. It was peculiar that it was still alive in the middle of a blizzard. There he was picked up by Master Yoochun, one of the incharge in Havan.

After a few years of training, Taemin's soul became stable and he accepted the fact that he had already died, therefore he could create his vampire form once again and then he met the rest of the ELF's. The first one he met was Kim Heechul. That's right Heechul is an ELF too :)

Taemin always told Heechul about his little secrets whenever he wandered around in the world and about his little fantasies he has whenever he's daydreaming. So of course, Heechul knows him very well. But 200 years later Heechul's crystal was broken so he had to leave Havan immediately, leaving Taemin alone and in the care of others.

-

"Shh, don't cry, it's probably for the best.." Heechul cooed at the boy who had a stream of tears along his right cheek. Only tears came out from his right eye.

"I'm sorry but could you leave me to think alone, hyung?" Taemin asked politely.

"Not too long okay? It's gonna get cold." Heechul sighed and pat Taemin's back. He went back into the mansion after that.

Taemin smiled sweetly and laughed " Okay hyung ! "

Heechul turned back to take a look at Taemin at the front door. Taemin waved to his hyung still with the smile on his face. Heechul just chuckled and went in.

Once Heechul was gone from his sight, his waving got slower and his smile slowly turned into a sad face as the pains of his life crept into his head.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

There in the cold early winter a black-haired man was dragging himself on his feet going somewhere. There was blood everywhere, his arms were bleeding , even his leg was heavily bleeding and his own blood dripping from his mouth. He had a small smile on his face as he started to see a big shadow right infront of him.

"I'm almost there..." His smile grew wider which made him look like a maniac.

The colour and pupil in his eye was slowly growing cloudly, it meant that he wasn't really thinking straight anymore. Suddenly all the pain from the cuts and wounds on his body had an effect on his body which caused it to quickly go numb. But he wasn't ready to give up. He kept on striving until he saw a figure  of someone. He knew who it was and smiled.

"Taemin..ah.." The man stretched out his hand and fell flat to the ground, all his senses gone.

Taemin turned towards the voice and quickly ran towards the unconscious man with a panicked yet surprised face.

He immediately used his powers and carried the man into the mansion. He placed the black-haired man into the bed and quickly healed as many wounds as he could. Taemin then realized that the wounds could not be healed easily which meant that the damage was not caused by a creature, which must mean the blow was from a vampire.

Taemin ran towards Kyuhyun's room and slammed the door open. Inside the both of them jerked and turned towards the door. Taemin turned red and immediately closed the door and went to find Ryeowook instead. What Taemin saw was Sungmin being held down by Kyuhyun on their bed and both of their faces were flushed red. "My innocent eyes.." Taemin thought to himself as he went to tell Ryeowook about the situation.

After hearing Taemin's story Ryeowook disappeared from his room in a flash and was already by the unconscious man's side. Taemin stood beside Ryeowook watching him healing the man with sparkles and glows here and there. He watched in awe. Well it's interesting to him because his speciality is Air not Healing.

Not too long later Heechul appeared at the room and gasped in shock.

"What happened? Why is he here? AND HOW DID HE GET HERE IN THIS CONDITION THIS BAST..." Heechul stopped as Taemin and Ryeowook sharply glared at him.

As soon as he reached here, he starts asking question and then throwing his anger. Well ask the unconsious dude to answer you then. It's not like we know right? The both of them thought to themselves and rolled their eyes.

"I can hear that you know." Heechul said in an irritated tone.

The door opened and Taemin immediately his behind Heechul. Heechul then raised his eyebrows to the couple entering into the room.

"What's up?" Heechul asked.

"He just saw something that scarred him for life." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Shut up Kyu." Sungmin scoffed.

"Hey guys, he's physically stable now but his mentality isn't. I can't seem to find the reason why so Sungmin why don't you try?" Ryeowook rubbed his chin.

Sungmin scrambled towards the man and checked his head.

"If you don't mind, I need to check him in a quiet place." Sungmin said.

All of them left the room which left the two of them only. Sungmin continued to check the man's mind which can't seem to be accessed.

Outside of the room Taemin laid down on the couch feeling worried about the man. He felt so tempted to go into the room and check on him again but it'll only be a disturbance. He sighed in defeat and played with a ball of yarn.

-----

@AyaniELF - Ikr my sch starts at 7.20 T-T

@EunHaeLove42 - Haha Happy belated birthday :)

@Supernatural-lover : Thanks :DDD~~~