Chapter 37

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 37

Young Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin's mind : Wha-what. Wait wait wait hold up. Did. Heechul just kiss me? Oh please someone kill me right now T_T *faints*

"Eh?Bunny hyung wake up!" I scrambled to his feet and placed his head over Sungmin's chest. There's no pulse.

Well of course there's no pulse. He's a vampire you .

I jumped up as I heard that voice. I scanned all around and there was absolutely no one.

"Whoever you are come out! I'm not a !" I stood up and got in a fighting stance.

In that stance you'll easily die and that's why you're a .

Soon enough I realized that the voice was coming from my head.

Took you long enough.

That's weird. His voice was quite deep. Deeper than anyone's in this mansion yet it sounded familiar.

Dude, I'm you. Can't you bring "Bunny hyung" inside first?

You're me? WOAH COOL! Tell me my future! oxo

No I can't tell you your future annoying bastard. You just ignored my question.

Hey who calls themselves an annoying bastard?!

Me apparently.

WHAT?! You hate yourself then!

No I just hate you.

That doesn't even make any sense!!

*smirk*

Hey! Don't use my smirk over me!

We both own it anyway. Just help bunny hyung in. By the way you did a good job stopping Heechul. And what did you mean by "MY BUNNY HYUNG"?

No! It just slipped through my tongue..*blushing* OMG WHY AM I BLUSHING?

*slaps forehead* Whatever, I can't take it anymore.

Huh whaddya mean by that?

...

Oh look now my older self doesn't want to reply me. Suddenly a spliting headache occured to me and my whole body started to ache. What's happening?!

Nobody's POV

Kyuhyun's small body started to have a lot of shadows gathering around him, causing his body to emit black aura that was menancing. His eyes both had some effect too. ( You know eyeliner? Yeah they all look awesome like that xD ) His tail grew relatively longer and his thorns grew sharper. Though his body size is still the same, his eye colour changed to purple. Then the pain stopped.

"Ahh. Feels good this way." Kyuhyun said stretching out with a deeper tone.

Young Kyuhyun's body has been taken over by the current Kyuhyun's soul. ( Kinda confusing but you know what I mean.)

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin's lifeless body and placed both his hands to his hips and shook his head. He then snapped and a whirl of dark shadows appeared around Sungmin and floated in the air. Kyuhyun then nodded and walked into the mansion with the floating Sungmin following behind.

 

Hyukjae POV

(Free range is a place below the mansion where its a brightly lit white coloured room and it has a high ceiling and wide space)

Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine. Maybe it must be whether or something bad just happened. Here I am in the free range watching Donghae destroying some targets. Well basically I'm helping him by placing some small fire orbs around the range and he's making them explode violently just by glaring at them, without lifting a finger.

"Hae, you should really cool down..I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose." I said reassuringly.

"How would you know?" Donghae said as another orb exploded, but this time the explosion was more powerful.

"Well, I don't think anyone would want to mess with you in the first place." I absent-mindedly reasoned. Well it's true though.

Then suddenly after a few seconds of not hearing anything or even vibrations, I thought I had gone deaf. But apparently Donghae actually stopped attacking the fire orbs.

"You really think so..huh..." Donghae said with a sad tone. Did I say something wrong?

"W-What?" I asked carefully. I wasn't sure why he was sad.

"I'm a bad person." Donghae said while standing and looking down and slowly but surely, sobbing.

"Eh?" I couldn't believe what he said and I wish I hadn't said that.

"Hyukkie thinks I'm a bad person." Donghae started crying and cracks started appearing on the ground scarily. The whole room started vibrating violently too.

"No Hae! You're a good person!" I shouted and tried to reach to him. It was quite difficult moving in a violently shaky room.

Then suddenly Donghae turned around to face me. His face has tears falling off from them, he now looked like a hurt and lost boy. A very innocent one. Then then started crying in heart out painfully and sometimes letting out a scream of pure depression. Was that the thing that hurt my cute little Hae too much that he kept it in him?

The fear of people avoiding him. Showing him and expressing fake emotions because they're scared that Donghae might just snap at any time. So that's why he.. After I left him because I had to help my father, he couldn't make any friends, real ones. He wasn't approachable when I was gone and he immediately fell into a dark and unforgiving black hole that sealed his emotions, causing him to lose control.

Then suddenly I heard a piercing sound with a hiccup. Everything turned still and silent.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." Taemin said with a guilty face.

"No.. It's fine. Take care of him, I need some time, alone." I said quietly and left the room.

Taemin then approached the little figure that laid peacefully on the floor with an angelic face. He quickly took out the dart that was filled with a strong sleeping liquid from Donghae's neck and carried Donghae out of the range carefully.

---------------------

Hey guys! I might be gone for a week or 2 due to exams but I promise I'll update as soon as the exams end and when I get to the laptop D: >-<

@hikaruvirgo : Hey there ! Glad you liked it :D!

@EunHaeLove42 : I'm not sure if Hae has an anger problem but it looks that way doesn't it? xD

@AyaniELF : HAPPY LABOUR DAY XD PS It's already past labour day T_T