Chapter 48

Not Everything Is As It Seems

(142 Subbies ~ <333 Love ya guys!)

Nobody's POV

"Seriously Hae, what's wrong?" Hyukjae asked once more. He didn't like it when someone, especially Donghae, hid secrets from him.

"It's just.. You have to promise you won't be mad." Donghae kept avoiding eye contact.

"I promise I won't be mad, okay?" Hyukjae smiled towards his lover and ruffled his hair.

"I-I went to see Jessica a-and she said that if we want her to release the spell.. she needs to.." Donghae's words slowly faded away.

He was afraid that Hyukjae would go mad but he trusted him so much he couldn't lie about this.

"Needs to?" 

"Sheneedstodrinkmyblood." Donghae was hoping so much Hyukjae didn't catch a single word he uttered.

"Sorry what? Did I hear it right?"

"Im not repeating it."

"She needs to drink your blood?" His eyebrow twitched a little. (A/N imagine Hyuk trying to control his expression LOL)

"*Sigh* Yeah.." He stood up.

"Let's discuss this, I'll see you in the library."  When Hyukjae almost closed the door his head popped in again,

"Oh and try to avoid Heechul." Donghae swore that he saw Hyukjae smirking before he left.

"I'm so screwed." Donghae lay flat onto his mattress.

-----------------

Sungmin POV

"Hey, you're going to meet the mastermind behind your kidnapping soon." Henry appeared in the darkness.

"I'm so excited to meet him." I said with a lot and I mean A LOT of sarcasm while rolling my eyes. I guess this is the effect of having Kyuhyun as your lover huh?

"Do you want to know why you're kidnapped?" Henry randomly asked.

I just nodded and he proceeded to fill me in with information as to why the hell I am even here. So basically, Leeteuk, the guy that gave me the necklace, is trading me to Hangeng for information as to where or who the last future seeker will be. It was either me or him destroying the entire human race. Wow. Both of the choices are so much different in terms of damage level. 

Suddenly, my throat felt so dry, too dry to be because of water.

I was hungry.

"Ugh. Kyu." I started coughing. It hurts so much.

Nobody's POV

"You must be thirsty right?" Henry asked hesitantly. Sungmin was extremely pale compared to the first time he saw him here.

Sungmin just looked up to him, his pupils were red. Of course he had to be thirsty. He used his power as much as he could to protect Kyuhyun and at the same time he also suffered a lot of blood loss. Sungmin just kept his head down even though his throat was hurting him too much. His fangs were already protruding from his mouth.

"Here." Henry used his fang and pierced his skin on the wrist. 

Sungmin was mentally unsure of what to do. He had to drink blood to survive, if he rejected the blood he would become a vegetable and die not long after.

"Move closer." Sungmin said harshly.

Henry didn't object or anything. He was here to help Sungmin after all. Sungmin's hands were restrained but his feet were not. Whoever set the boundaries like this probably knew that Sungmin couldn't stand even if he wanted to. Henry could feel Sungmin's breath on his neck. He was pretty sure by now that he wasn't going to drink form his wrists.

Sungmin then slowly the clear skin. He wasn't the greedy type of vampire. He only takes what is needed and leaves the other alone. There's another reason why Kyuhyun doesn't faint when Sungmin drinks his blood (heh).

'Please forgive me for this Kyu' Sungmin thought to himself as he sinked his fangs into Henry's vein.

-------------------------------------------------

 

"Where is that boy?" Heechul stormed into the library angrily.

Everyone just stared at Heechul like he was some mentally unstable person.

"Oh please it's not like you guys don't know I'm always unstable." Heechul folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

"If you're looking for Hae, he's going to be here soon. Don't hurt him." Hyukjae said casually.

"Fine," Heechul sat on a chair cooly, "I'll just be verbal."

Before Heechul came storming into the room Hyukjae told them about the condition that Jessica had given Donghae to release Kyuhyun. (People in the room : Taemin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung) Of course, Hyukjae was strongly disapproving the solution but Ryeowook reminded him that Sungmin is in danger. They didn't have much time to lose.

Another plus point, Jessica isn't that threatening towards them. All of them could defeat her but not without a fight. She isn't as weak as people think but she's just having that appearance to deceive people. She's not in 9 Goddesses clan for nothing.

"Um so what's the decision?" Donghae peeked from behind Kyuhyun's chair. (P.S. Ryeowook brought Kyuhyun to this room ^^)

Everyone in the room turned their attention to Donghae. Here's their reaction :

Kyuhyun > ^_^ (he already knows that Donghae was there :p)

Taemin > o.o ? (when did he get there)

Hyukjae > *smirk*

Heechul > -_-'' (this kid)

Ryeowook > o__o... (was he there since the start?)

Yesung > =_= (i want to sleep)

"Um well we have come to a conclusion that we shall accept Jessica's condition. Since you're also willing to do it and majority wins. Hyukjae and I (along with Kyu) will be with you when it happens so that there's no funny business." Taemin spoke on behalf of the people in the room.

"And he's also your over protective jealous boyfriend not to mention." Heechul rolled his eyes.

Donghae just blushed a little at that remark. Kyuhyun wanted to high five Heechul for stating the obvious but he couldn't so he just sat there happily on his own.

"Whatever. Let's just get this done and over with." Hyukjae just mumbled.

"The faster the better right? Mr.JealousBoyfriend?" Yesung just added.

"Oh shut up you're not supposed to be supporting Heechul." Hyukjae walked out of the room sulking.

Donghae didn't know why Hyukjae was sulking so bad. I mean giving his blood in exchange for Kyuhyun's health is totally fine. Right?

The Yewook couple went out of the library after Hyukjae, Ryeowook had to support his lazy and sleepy lover out of the room.

"Hm." Heechul's voice sounded out eeriely.

The whole library turned deathly quiet and a chill went down Donghae's spine.

"Any ideas for your punishment?" Heechul brought up his right hand across his chest as a blade appeared by the rays of light in the room.

"You're joking, right?" Donghae laughed nervously.

"Nope." After that one word his aura spilled out and it was huge, covering the entire library.

"WAHH HYUK WAIT UP!" Donghae immediately dashed out of the room placing a shield behind his back.

"Tch. I won't hurt him don't worry," Heechul retracted all of his power as he stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was glaring at Heechul the entire time the act was being put up. Kyuhyun really didn't want Donghae to be injured at this crucial time plus, Heechul's torture was more than anyone could take. The last person he gave punishment to had a streaks of scars around the stomach and chest. It never healed.

"In exchange for that," Heechul slowly walked towards Kyuhyun and kneeled infront of him facing his eye level.

"I'll take advantage of this spell for this short while." Heechul smirked and his lips.

He leaned forward and their lips molded together. Kyuhyun didn't respond or even push because he couldn't. Heechul forcefully pushed his tongue into Kyuhyun's mouth. Before anything even more inimate could happen...

"Hyung! My eyes!" Taemin peeked through his fingers.

"Oh hm," Heechul stopped whatever he was doing and stood up to ruffle Taemin's hair.

"Thanks for the kiss." Heechul playfully said as he winked to Kyuhyun before leaving the library

Kyuhyun was already dying inside.

-----------------------------------

 

A/N I have to put this poll since this story has a lot of silent readers ^^ 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ConanE : I know right. Taemin so daring HAHAHA

@faylieannlee :

Hae : Hyuk is sulking in the room right now :(

@CrystalELF : Updated! Hope its to your liking

@wildrose88 : WHAT HAPPENED OMG O_O