Chapter 23

Not Everything Is As It Seems

I do not own the picture :)

HUHU . Do you guys have any idea . There's like a bee following me around SINCE MORNING TT__TT I closed the windows so it didn't come in ( luckily ) Haha idk if... nvm xD

------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody POV

From there the group travelled to an unknown place following to glowing orb that was Donghae's ELF, Lee Taemin. They encountered with some creatures but they didn't do anything. It was because it's simple,

"If you Mind Your Own Business, they won't bother you". Isn't that true? You wouldn't want to attack people wandering around for no reason, most probably if you piss the creature off you're really going to get it.

Taemin stopped and turned into his human fom again.

"We've got company." He said and looked around.

All of them got off Loyal and also started to scan around for any presence. The very peculiar thing about this forest is that it can conceal your presence, most probably it was designed this way just for the owner himself. So if the owner of the forest appears, you most probably wouldn't know where he is but he'll know where you are. ( CREEPY AINT IT XD )

Kyuhyun moved his eye to the corner sharply and threw a dagger there. The bushes could be heard rustling and there was a big THUD coming from something. Kyuhyun noticed that his dagger only hit a tree.

'He must be a quick one' he thought to himself.

The wolf started growling fiercely towards the same spot here Kyuhyun threw his dagger. Donghae couldn't sense anything and felt so frustrated. Well this is the curse of the forest Hae, just accept it. Sungmin looked around and found a small pebble. He picked it up and tossed it towards the point.

"Woah woah, Okay you got me." a man came out from the dark. He wore a coat and a mask. He walked towards the middle and stopped there with his hands in his pocket. Taemin noticed that there was a small rip in his coat. It was the pebble Sungmin threw earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Taemin questioned with his guard up.

"Taking care of pests like you people." He simply said and looked up. None of them could see his expression due to the mask which concealed everything. Suddenly a big root shot up from the ground and wrapped around Taemin tightly. All of them gasped and Donghae threw water darts at him. The darts simply passed through him as though he was a ghost.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Another huge branch came down and grabbed Sungmin's leg. It slowly wrapped around Sungmin from his leg to his body. The werewolf was paraylsed due to the unnamed masked guy. Loyal started growling in frustration due to his helplessness.

Kyuhyun shot a glare towards the man. He took out a bow and arrow and shot it in a blink of an eye. The man turned towards the speeding arrow and saw it explode in his face. Kyuhyun jumped from the shadows with a scythe in his grasp. He slashed it towards the man.

The man got wounded and instead of collapsing, he started laughing eeriely. The branch and roots tightened their grasp on Sungmin and Taemin. Sungmin whimpered in pain, Taemin tried his best to get out of the trap even though it was very tight.

Kyuhyun spun his scythe skillfully and started to attack the man. The man dodged it quickly and retreated his steps cooly. Donghae on the other hand went up to Taemin, who was already completely engulfed by the roots, and tried to break the roots. He started putting drops of water on the roots and it seemed to be working a little.

Kyuhyun stopped abruptly as the man was gone form his sight and there was only a tree in front of him. He turned back and looked as he heard something. To his shock the man jumped from a tall tree and landed on top of him. The man had a sharp leaf blade. He held it up and stabbed it down. Kyuhyun block it by turning his scythe wooden. He stretched his hand up and the leaf stuck onto the wooden scythe.

Suddenly the man's hands had long sharp claws on them. He stabbed his hand to the ground aimed at Kyuhyun's face. Kyuhyun shifted his head from side to side. The man laughed again and stabbed all his fingers to the middle. Kyuhyun summmoned a round metal armour and shoved it to the guy with full strength. The guy got hit in the face and got thrown to a tree. His back hit with a crack.

His back bone was pierced by a sharp metal sword Kyuhyun had placed there. He fell to the ground and the roots broke from Sungmin and Taemin. Sungmin dropped to the floor unconscious due to lack of air and Taemin started to heal Sungmin with his powers.

Donghae stood up and felt relieved that Kyuhyun was safe. Before, Donghae had already planned to attack the man but he felt that there was a resistance. He couldn't do it. Kyuhyun slowly stood up and realised that his arm had a cut. He winced silently in pain.

Suddenly a familiar laughter boomed through the forest. All of them looked towards the direction of the laugh. To their horror, the man stood up with a jelly back. Donghae widened his eyes and gaped at the man.

Even though Taemin didn't know Donghae for a long period of time, he knew that he should refrain Donghae from seeing this. He clasped his hands around Donghae's eyes and whispered something. He let go of Donghae and Donghae gasped. He was blinded. He couldn't see anything.

Once the man was on his feet, he summoned a branch and forced it into his back. The sound was like bones cracking and flesh being pierced. The branch supported his back and he could look straight.

The mask on his face cracked into pieces and crumbled to the ground.

He had huge rounded eyes which were totally maroon, he had a wide crooked smile, deathly pale and a face of a mentally unstable person.

He his lips and scarily let out a shout. He started running towards Donghae and Kyuhyun fell to the ground. The wound he had started to paraylse his body. He didn't realize that here was a type of poison from the scratch.

Taemin immediately jumped in front of  Donghae and pushed the maniac away with a huge blow of wind. He also releases Donghae's blindness due to the danger. Donghae stood rooted to the ground unaware of what to do, he was emotionally unstable. Taemin glared at the maniac who lazily stood up from the ground occasionally laughing and looking at the ground.

The maniac ran towards Taemin with another loud scream and scratched its claws through the wind that Taemin was forcing towards him. He could run through the wind but his skin was getting cuts all over due to the rough wind. He smiled widely and pounced onto Taemin.

Taemin screamed in pain as the creature bite into his milky skin. It started blood out in a great amount. Donghae watched with horror. He slowly stood up. The creature twitched as he heard the crunching of leaves from Donghae. He slowly turned with huge bright red eyes and blood dripping from its mouth.

Every step he took to Donghae his smile grew even more twisted. Donghae gathered all his courage to face the chilling and creepy creature and raised his hand towards it.

"S-Stay back..." Donghae stuttered.

The creature frowned at Donghae's actions. He didn't like this one bit. What's this?

"Raising a hand towards me? TRYING TO ATTACK ME? HOW RUDE!" He sped towards Donghae witha murderous look in his eyes.

A chilling scream echoed through the dark and eerie forest,

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey people~~

Don't forget to comment please? I would appreciate if silent readers comment too TT_TT

@AyaniELF Haha thanks! Keke I thought that Donghae should be sensible for once xD

@xXkpopSujuXx Well.... I don't have anything against KiBum though~

@lovedonghae4ever Thanks <3

@EunhyuradeLuffy That is, if you can find one :PPP