Chapter 10

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 10

Sungmin POV

This looks pretty ugly. I scanned around the room and see everyone had collapsed and 2 of them injured. I took out a very small glass bottle from my necklace. My mother had given this to me if I need to for energy. I opened the bottle and ate one drop of the sparkly red liquid. After a few seconds, I could stand freely and move around.

I first pulled Kyuhyun nearer to Eunhyuk. Then I tried my best to heal them with my healing powers. I sprinkled glittering dust onto them and started to heal them as fast as I could. For some reason, Eunhyuk gained conscious before Kyuhyun. He took out the needles from his stomach and knee and threw them aside. The needles disappeared into thin air as soon as they were dropped.

Nobody POV

Eunhyuk stood up and Sungmin looked at him worriedly. Eunhyuk still felt the impact on his stomach and knee but he had to tend to Donghae first. Hae is his number one priority. Sungmin just nodded towards Eunhyuk and concentrated hard to revive his lover that had been slashed many times.

Eunhyuk walked towards Donghae wobbly but put in enough effort and kneeled beside Donghae. Eunhyuk noticed that Donghae has scratches on his chest and his cheek. Eunhyuk looked towards Sungmin and decided that he shouldn’t ask Sungmin to heal Donghae first. Eunhyuk could hear that Donghae’s pulse was fine but he had lost a lot of blood. Pabo, after getting injured by Kyuhyun’s scythe you still dared to walk around and revenge yourself.

He took a sharp piece of glass and cuts his hand. Eunhyuk prayed hard that this will work on Hae. Eunhyuk’s blood can either kill people or soothe them. It depends on the person that’s drinking the blood. Eunhyuk opened Donghae’s mouth carefully and noticed that there weren’t any fangs. Thank God!

He hover his hand over Donghae’s mouth and blood started dripping. After a few drops, Eunhyuk supports Donghae’s back and carried him up to rest Donghae’s head onto his lap.

Kyuhyun POV

My whole body is paralysed; it’s aching and hurting so much. I have never felt so weak and helpless before. *Sob* Eh? Who’s crying? I slowly made a small opening at my eyelids and saw Minnie crying while doing some sparkly thing towards me. Oh no, Minnie’s heartbroken.

I tried to lift up my hand but to no avail. My body is seriously hurting right now. I heard Sungmin stop sobbing for a little while and then I felt someone touching my face and caressed my cheeks.

“Kyu~ you’re awake are you? Please w-wake up…” Minnie managed to mumble in between sobs.

If I don’t do something Minnie is going to break down soon. I concentrated hard and my fingers on my left hand moved against Sungmin’s face. It only lasted for a few seconds because I can’t think straight anymore, my body isn’t listening to me.

I felt Minnie hug me softly and started crying again. I hope it is really tears of joy.

Nobody POV

Eunhyuk inhaled Donghae’s hair scent to ignore his blood scent that was seriously tempting him. Donghae then started to shift in his hold a little. Eunhyuk looked down and brushed Donghae’s fringe aside. Eunhyuk ruffled Donghae’s hair as he felt relieved that Hae didn’t die but instead recovered. His cuts had faded away but there were still traces of them around his chest.

Sungmin picked up the necklace that was slowly turning from Sapphire Blue to Red. Most probably it isn’t a very good sign. Sungmin quickly toss it to Eunhyuk.

“Put it on Hae before he wakes up.” Eunhyuk catches it swiftly and puts in on Donghae carefully. The necklace made contact with Donghae’s skin and Donghae started screaming in pain. But it wasn’t his normal voice which made Eunhyuk wonder what’s wrong with Hae. The necklace glows a very bright Crystal Blue and a fifth pearl suddenly appeared on this necklace. But the fifth pearl had a permanent colour which was Ruby Red.

“Minnie, I don’t think it’s safe for the both of them to stay here any longer.” Sungmin nodded his head in agreement.

“Let’s bring them back to the mansion.” Eunhyuk carried Donghae and disappeared in Ruby Red dust.

Kyuhyun POV

I’m starting to feel better. I opened my eyes as I had regained some of my strength and I met Minnie’s eyes. Sungmin looked as though he was trying to carry me up. I chuckled at his act that failed. Sungmin quickly folds his hands across his chest.

“I-I wasn’t doing anything, we’re going back to the mansion.” Sungmin stood up but instead he collapsed to the ground due to his exhaustion.

Nobody’s POV

The drop of essence had worn off as Sungmin had put most of his power to heal Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun laughed mockingly yet lovingly to Sungmin. He carried Sungmin up in bridal style and smirked.

“Curse you Kyu.” Sungmin blurted and pouted. Here Sungmin was trying to save his loved one for once but instead it’s the other way around.

“You can’t beat me~” Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a peck on his lips and soon disappeared into the darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello hello ~~~ Celebrate PARTEH XD I might not be able to Update NEXT WEEK due to some activity in school but I'll try my best :)

@Fungafufu - Make a guess xP ~~~

@AyaniELF - WOAHHH slow down xD I don't know if you're right or wrong ~ I'm not telling haha :P

@xXkpopSujuXx - Thanks ! I really hope that the story gets more interesting :D

Thanks for the comments xD If I find one that I find ineteresting I might change my story plot a little. But you don't know my story plot so. Hm . Okay. I'm just saying xD