Chapter 11

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 11

Yesung POV

Ahh my cup of coffee~ everything is so peaceful around here. Ryeowook is already upstairs sleeping and Siwon is just sitting there reading his Bible. Suddenly Kangin accidentally hit onto my chair and I spilled my coffee. How could this day get any worse?

Nobody POV

At that moment, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae appeared into the mansion. Yesung looked up and slapped his forehead. He gasped when he saw all of their conditions. Accept he didn’t know who exactly the brunette in Eunhyuk’s hands is. He had a pretty nice face though.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin both went up into their rooms after appearing. How rude no hello’s or anything, Yesung thought to himself. Actually they are suffering from major injuries that are not so visible.

Eunhyuk puts Donghae down onto the sofa bed carefully and went to the kitchen. He took a blood pill and swallowed it. The blood pills they had at the mansion are way better than whatever Eunhyuk was given earlier. They could satisfy a vampire’s thirst for about 3 days.

Donghae sat up quickly and started coughing loudly. He suddenly put his hands to his neck and strangled himself as though he was fighting. Yesung quickly stood up and pulled Donghae’s hands away, well it was common sense to help a guy that Eunhyuk had carried all the way here being injured.

“Hyukkie, don’t go...” Donghae mumbled with his eyes closed. Eunhyuk heard that from the kitchen and was really surprised.

He immediately came towards the sofa bed and took over Yesung.

“Long time no see. Can you give us some alone time?” Eunhyuk looked towards Yesung. Yesung just scratched his head and shrugged.

Donghae POV

“Eunhyuk? What are you doing over there?” I started running towards him holding a glass heart that was Blue in colour. I was really happy to see him and I had no idea why.

As I got closer I noticed something. I stopped dead in my tracks feeling confused. His back was facing me and he’s kissing someone else. The other boy looked exactly like Donghae just that his hair was light blue. The boy then opened his eyes and smirked to Donghae who stood rooted to the ground.

His eyes had a golden and red crescent in them. Donghae then dropped the glass heart and it shattered into pieces. He started crying and kneeled to the ground. Eh? Why am I crying, why does he mean so much to me. Hyukkie why are you leaving me? I couldn’t say that as nothing came out from my mouth. I could only mimic the words. That’s right; he’s Hyukkie that’s why.

Everything out.

Nobody’s POV

“ae… Donghae wake up..” Eunhyuk ran his fingers through Donghae’s hair softly and rubbed his back to calm him down. Donghae didn’t realise that he was crying in his sleep. Donghae opened his eyes and stood up quickly. He knew he shouldn’t have done that because as soon as he stood up he felt faint. Eunhyuk caught him as he was about to fall.

“What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?” Eunhyuk chuckled at Donghae who started pouting. After a little while he stopped and had a thoughtful look on his face.

“I was wondering… If.. I could.. You know… call you Hyukkie?” Donghae played with his fingers shyly as he asked the question.

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows with suspicion as Donghae asked that question.

“Sure why not?” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile towards Donghae and Donghae smiled ear to ear as Eunhyuk had accepted his request. Donghae unconsciously wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk as he felt too happy for no particular reason.

When Eunhyuk hugged Donghae back it was then Donghae realised that they were hugging each other and started to blush a little. They cuddled for quite some time until…

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” The door upstairs slammed open and Sungmin ran out of the room with an untidy shirt. Kyuhyun came out after him with a copper rope on his hand.

“Minnie come back here~~” Kyuhyun said eerily as though he was luring a mouse into a trap.

Kyuhyun drops the rope of his hands and disappeared. Sungmin stopped running for a little while to catch his breath and to his horror a thread of shadow caught onto his leg and dragged him into the darkness.

“NOOOOO!!!” Sungmin yelled and tried to get out from the grasp of the thread of shadow but failed to cling onto anything as there was absolutely nothing he could cling onto.

Eunhyuk and Donghae watched Sungmin get dragged into the darkness. Kyuhyun could be seen in the shadows pulling Sungmin in without raising a hand.

“Sungmin looks so terrified. I feel like I’m watching a real horror movie” Donghae said with a horrified look on his face.

“It’s Kyuhyun he’s dealing with. Who knows what Sungmin had gone through” Eunhyuk just said and shivered.