Chapter 4

Not Everything Is As It Seems

( I do Not Own the Pictures~~)

Chapter 4

Donghae POV

My body was aching badly. It was already morning, time for school. I couldn’t remember what happened until I checked my phone. Kyu texted me that Eunhyuk tucked me into bed and I blushed at what occurred last night. I closed my phone and placed it on my bedside table. Then that’s when I realised my hand had blood dripping on it. I tried to wipe it off with my other hand and the worst thing happened there was also blood on my other hand. I looked up and saw that the room was covered with blood. Suddenly a dark figure came up to me and tried to grab me, I quickly covered my eyes with my bloody hand and started screaming.

Kyuhyun POV

I quickly sprinted to Donghae’s room as I heard the scream. I slammed the door open just to see Donghae curled in a corner of his room closing his eyes. I scanned the whole room and then was absolutely nothing.

“Hae, you okay? There’s nothing here now.” I approached him.

Hae looked up to me and he was crying. Seriously whoever made him cry is going to pay for it when I face whoever. I hugged Hae and brought him to his bed.

“You should take a rest for today. I’ll tell Mr.Choi you’re sick.” I rubbed his back and left the room after a while.

I sighed irritably as I took out my phone and texted that monkey. Knowing him, he’s going to skip school for Hae. I left the house, walked to school and sent the text.

Donghae POV

As Kyuhyun closed the door, the room became filled with blood again. I just walked towards the door with my hands trembling and opened it. I heard Kyuhyun close the front door. No way, he can’t just leave me here in this house. My room is definitely haunted or something.

Ban-jjak-ban-jjak jag-eun-byeol a-reum-dab-ge bit-i-nea sweet voice entered my head.

I glanced around the room and there was absolutely nobody.

Dong-jjok ha-neul-e-seo-do seo-jjok ha-neul-e-seo-dothe voice appeared again.

Whoever she is, she has a really charming voice. I could listen to it all day. It’s really calming. Suddenly I felt like I need the urge to go out of the house to find her. I quickly opened the door and followed her voice. I walked pass a river and I caught a glimpse of someone in white. She turned to her back and suddenly disappeared.

Ban-jjak-ban-jjak jag-eun-byeol a-reum-dab-ge bit-i-ne…” the song ended and I just stopped walking as though the song was controlling my actions.

Turn around Hae~” I looked to my back I saw a pretty lady in white. She had a glow around her with long curly brown hair. I also noticed a little crown on her head. She did not carry anything. I tried to talk but somehow I couldn’t. My surrounding She smiled to me and reached out her hand.

Come with me~” I slowly walked towards her and reached out my hands too. My mind was totally blank at that time and all I could think of was to take her hand. Just as I was going to take her hand, I felt someone pull me into a hug from the back and she evaporated into the air. I didn’t know why but I struggled to still walk into the pitch black darkness.

Eunhyuk POV

Just as he was about to walk into the busy road I quickly hugged him to prevent him from walking any further. He could have gotten hit by a car!

“Hae, what are you doing?” I was seriously concerned because just as I was about to arrive at his house, he started walking off somewhere. So I decided to follow him. He started struggling in my arms and I decided to pull us somewhere further from the road.

I turned him around and I was so shocked to see his eyes that were soulless and totally black. His chocolate brown eyes weren’t there anymore. Donghae suddenly looked up to me and stared deeply at me. He pushed his face into mine and we kissed roughly. It was as though he told me to let go of him but of course I didn’t and just kissed him back. It’s rare for him to initiate a kiss.

I felt him slowing down his lips and when he stopped I broke the kiss and had a good look at his face. Donghae’s eyes had a slight colour of brown, which means his senses must have come back at least. Hae tilts his head to the side and squints at me.

“Hyukjae?” I was so shocked to hear that because he shouldn’t know who I am.

Donghae then smiled at me and suddenly passed out. This is really confusing. How did he know my real name? I’ll ask Sungmin to come over and check over him. I carried Donghae on my back and walked to his house.

Someone’s POV

“I’m so sorry, I failed to injure Donghae, Eunhyuk appeared right before I could lure him, Kibum.” I apologized sincerely towards my master Kibum. He isn’t really my master but I have been assigned to him by my leader to take care of whatever he needed.

“That’s fine. It’s your first try. We have many other chances” Kibum took a white coloured chess piece that resembled a horse and placed it right beside the white coloured King piece.

I looked up to him and gasped at his action. Kibum held up a Pawn chess piece and placed it 2 boxes away from the White King Chess piece. He looked up and smirked to me

A/N Hieee xD Hope you enjoyed this Chapter. I'm trying to make every Chapter more interesting now ^^

@Naomychan : Really? Thanks ! I'll do my best ^.^

@Fungafufu : You'll find out later in the story xD ~~

@AyaniELF : DONT SOB FOR ETERNITY NOOO T_T ~