Chapter 34

Not Everything Is As It Seems

---

Sungmin POV

UGH. Finally I got him to sleep. But it's a weird way for him to fall asleep. It's like alcohol is a drug that will make him instantly sleep without getting drunk. Does that ever happen? I mean when he's all grown up he's quite a strong drinker and I think it take either 10 bottles of alcohol to get him drunk or a very high quality soju.

Okay now.. For me to clear up this room. He basically ALMOST blew up the whole world but luckily he drank the drink first. Ironically only his video games were not damaged even though he didn't like to play video games last time. Wow I love his logic. Was he this obnoxious when we were young? Wait a minute. Have I met him yet? If he's 7 then I should have but if he was younger then that I haven't.

But he hasn't called my name once. Oh no how old is he?

After tucking Kyuhyun in, I switched the lights off and left the room quietly.

"Hyuk do you have any idea what's the cost of this?" I said as I saw Hyukjae and Donghae sitting in the library.

"Oh hey. Yeah. It's Ryeowook. By the way I think Donghae has a cold, his cheeks were red earlier outside. I should have let him wear more coats outside." Hyukjae said as he fed Donghae a spoon of medicine.

"Hmm let's go and see him now." I said as I left the room.

Surely, Hyukjae and Donghae followed behind. We both knocked onto Ryeowook's door and entered his room.

"Oh Hyungs! Good timing, Yeye told me what happened and I'm sooo sorry!" Ryeowook said as he bowed 90 degrees down.

"Yeah yeah okay but how long will they stay like this? I don't think I'll be able to survive if it continues." I sighed out wiping my forehead.

"By the way, how old are they?" Yesung asked in curiousity.

"If i'm not wrong this potion makes them 17 years and 5 months younger." Ryeowook said rubbing his chin.

"Wait a minute. So you're saying Kyuhyun is 6 years old?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah most probably." Ryeowook answered.

"Hey but doesn't that mean Kyuhyun doesn't know Min yet?" Hyukjae said out after thinking.

"You're right..But I don't think that's a problem. He's quite open." Ryeowook said.

"You don't have to remind me." I said rolling my eyes.

Hyukjae, Ryeowook and Yesung laughed. I mean seriously you could see that Kyuhyun's the hyperactive and social type(?). No not social, just a noisy troublemaker who tends to embarass himself due to his failures.

"Oh by the way when will this end?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure. I did a test a rabbit and it changed back after one thing was complete. I think every person or creature that's turned younger can only turn older once again once they complete their own mission. But we won't know what it is." Ryeowook summed up.

"I see." Hyukjae said as he brought Donghae out of the room.

"Thanks anyway Wookie." I smiled at him and waved a small farewell.

-----------------------

Hyukjae POV

So basically to get back the older Donghae, I have to help the younger Donghae to accomplish something? But what is it? Well it won't hurt keeping the younger Donghae here for a while but we have to slowly find out what it is.

"There's a wall in front of you." Donghae said out and I didn't stop in time.

"Ouch..You should have warned me earlier."I said rubbing my face.

Donghae just shrugged and entered our room.

He sat on the bed and swung his legs to the front alternately. Aww is he waiting for something?

"Hae..Do you know my name?" Well it was worth a shot.

"Hyukjae." He blankly said.

"Dang." LOL don't blame me I thought his mission was to say my name.

Conscience: Stop it Hyukjae you're not all that wanted.

SHUT UP.

"Can't we go out to play?" Donghae asked looking out the window and carefully observing the small droplets of snow falling from the sky.

"No we can't, I don't want you getting a cold." Well apparently young vampires can get sick easily if you guys didn't know. So we have to take good care of them.

"Oh can I ask you two things Hae?"

"Go for it."

"Well what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, like something simple, maybe make a cupcake or something?" I smiled widely at him.

Donghae then turned away from the window and looked at me. He carefully looked at my features.

"Hmm..." Donghae slowly reached out his little hands to my cheeks.

"Hm?" I asked to know his answer.

"I want to smile like you." Donghae played with my cheekbones and deformed my smile and then making it smile again.

------------

HEY DOUBLE UPDATE LOL WOO WOO WOO Okay guys ! Mid Year Examination comin up :) So if I don't update I'M SORRY D: REALLY REALLY. I mean studies is important too right? ^^ Hope you can understand :D~

@AyaniELF : True true ~_~

@LoveSHINeeSuJu : Eheh know you know who's the culpirt >:D

@Supernatural-lover : LOL HAHA Glad you enjoyed it xDD More EUNHAE XDDD

@EunHaeLove42 : LOL I just realised xD~