Chapter 44

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 44

Sungmin POV

As I started to wake up I immediately tried to move, and it wasn't the best choice to do because it made me feel like my right hand broke. I looked around the dark room that has a light source from only a few lighted torches around the room. I noticed that I wasn't chained at all but there's something restraining my movement. It's invisible to the eye.

At that moment I switched to my vampire senses and there it was. A bunch of red lines twisting around my body I'm not sure how but it looks like strings. After my discovery of the red strings the sound of a door being pushed open appeared. I had a feeling someone was entering this room. I looked up and there a very young boy stood in front of me, looking all innocent.

"Hi." He said out and I just glared at him. I'm in a bad situation and here he is saying hi?

"Sorry. I was just here to check on you. Are you hurt anywhere?" The orange haired boy said out and stretched his hand towards me.

"Dont. Touch me." I glared at him with my vampire eyes.

"I was just trying to help. Jeez. The name's Henry by the way." I looked at him from top to bottom. He's obviously telling the truth I don't really sense any danger from him. Reading his mind doesn't help me solve anything either.

"If you would really like to help, get me out of here." I said sternly.

"No I can't. Leeteuk hyung would flip if I did that. He'll be here soon." Henry sat on the floor crossed legged in front of me.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" He gestured at my leg that was currently bleeding, not too much blood.

I just sighed and nodded my head. The pain was unbearable over there. It seems like the strings are attracted to blood. I looked down to my leg and there was a noticably big number of string wrapped around only that leg.

"This might hurt a bit." Henry placed a hand on my leg and it started glowing purple in colour.

"OUCH. HEY." I hissed at the stinging sensation on my leg.

"Mianhae but it works this way." Henry said with sympathy.

As I felt the pain in my leg gradually reducing, someone popped up into my thoughts. Kyuhyun.. Is he alright? Oh gosh if anything happens to him I'll literally kill the person who is responsible with my soul whether if im dead or alive.

Taemin POV

Whatever I'm looking at right now is so tensed and messed up. Hyukjae is threatening a lady with a sword on her neck, she's threatening him with an iced dagger at his heart. No one's moving it's just a battle of mentality. For me on the other hand, I just reached at the scene with Heechul sensing that our masters are in danger. And it is true. Donghae's lying unconscious behind the lady while Kyuhyun has a few scratches here and there. He's very pale not to mention.

"Drop it Hyukjae." Heechul eyed the both of them with his cat eyes.

Both of them didn't budge at all just that the lady did flinch a little bit thinking that it was safe to move. Since Hyukjae didn't move a single muscle it wasn't safe at all for her. Since I have no clue what to do, I can't go near Donghae because that lady is protecting him nor can I check on Kyuhyun. Heechul then sighed and blinked slowly. Once his eyelids opened up once again, his eyes were luminous dark purple looking like a creepy cat. He then shifted his gaze towards the two frozen people and the both of them suddenly jerked upwards and fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

That sounded painful.. I'm so lucky that I listen to Heechul hyung all the time. The both of them were thrown as though a bomb exploded inbetween them. A HUGE BOMB. The lady then rubbed her head while trying to stand up.

"Don't move." Heechul commanded her and she listened. Well I don't think she meant to harm anyone. She looks as though she hasn't drank(blood) for quite a while.

Heechul then turned his head around to motion towards me that I could go and check on Donghae. Oh gosh Finally. I really do not wat anyone else to get injured. Minho do you have any idea what i've been through?!

Nobody's POV

Heechul then paced cooly towards Kyuhyun and placed a hand on his forehead. He noticed something very peculiar. His body temperature was really low but his soul was still inside his body. Heechul knew that the blonde did it to protect Donghae probabl because Kyuhyun wasn't in the right state of mind. Heechul just shook his head and carried Kyuhyun bridal style, along with Taemin of course. He turned towards the lady and immediately there was a rope made of light tied to her hands and neck.

It was like a leash but you could never escape from it.

-------------------------------------------------

[LATER...]

Heechul POV

"Hm so you're telling me that you're innocent?" Hyukjae scoffed.

(A/N : Attention faylieannlee do not kill yourself I repeat DO NOT KILL YRSELF JFSDHGSLKF)

The lady who informed us about her name, Jessica, just nodded solemnly. She didn't mean to look like the bad guy after all. Hyukjae just scoffed again not believing her. From his point of view earlier when he arrived at the scene, Kyuhyun was unconscious, Donghae was being held as hostage and she wanted to kill Donghae. (Hyukjae's Point of view)

From her view, Kyuhyun tried to kill Donghae so she just had to step in and help him. The glowing orb that was on her hand placed on Donghae's chet was her healing powers, not a dangerous weapon. Well her point seems fair enough because she was there way before Hyukjae. Well readers only you guys know the truth but I'll just side with the lady this time.

"She's telling the truth." I just said expressionless.

"WHAT? You expect me to trust or even BELIEVE THIS GIRL?" Hyukjae exclaimed.

"Calm your Hyuk. If she was the bad guy she would have probably tried to kill us all by now. I released the seal from her a little earlier just now and she didn't try anything funny." Jinjja. Sometimes Hyukjae isn't mature.

Hyukjae opened his mouth once again to say something but I just glared at him. So he gave up and sighed drastically.

"Alright now that the monkey has finally shut down," I kneeled infront of Jessica who was just hugging her knees against the wall.

"Why don't you explain yourself a little bit more?"

Nobody's POV

"Uhhm..." She just answered Heechul, clearly she was confused on what she should say or where she should start.

"Heenim, I think you guys should have a proper conversation like seat with seat, not like this. I think you're actually scaring her out of her wits!" Taemin said silently.

Heechul just turned his head to face Taemin slowly with no expression. "Okay then I'll listen to you my best maknae." Heechul stood up and Jessica just followed along too not wanting to create a scene. She didn't really mind telling him all the information he wanted from her because she didn't know what the hell is going on.

Kyuhyun POV

Why the hell do I have a spliting headache? I know, must be Hyukjae's fault. [A/N Kyu do you have to blame Hyuk for every thing you get?] Where am I anyway? Suddenly I can feel my whole body and I can move my fingers. Oh hold on. Am I back into the real world again? Well if so I'd give my younger self a pat on the back.

As I slowly opened my eyes I noticed that the light is brighter than usual so I knew that  wasn't in my room. Maybe the medicine room? The more my vision cleared I knew my guess was right. I could sense that there were tablets in the room. Then I wanted to sit up quickly, but the weird thing is, my body won't budge. All I could do was blink. There was no pain at all though.

I shifted my gaze from the ceiling to my left. Donghae was laying on the other bed and Hyukjae was sitting at his bedside. Watching him with worried eyes. Huh Hyuk didn't know you had empathy or even sympathy. I wanted to call out to him but even I couldn't control my mouth. Oh crap then who knows how long I'll stay here? I got to try something.

Aha! I concentrated really hard and I summoned a small shadow. OUCH WHAT THE HELL. My brain freaking hurts all the sudden. As soon as the shadow I created disappeared, the pain also went away at the same time. Someone casted a spell on me? But who? And Why? I'm freaking innocent and what the hell. How the did I get the spell casted onto me?

Well if I don't want to stay as a vegetable I got to risk it. I quickly created another shadow and tried my best ignoring the pain in my head. It was as though my whole body was being squeezed into a cramped corner with my bones breaking. Just that it wasn't real, only the pain was. I quickly searched the closest thing that could attract anyone's attention. -crash-

My shadow then evaporated as the pain stung too much but at least I managed to push the glass of water on my bedside tablet to the floor. It seemed to have caught Hyukjae's attention. Finally -_- He's not sharp if you think about it. He's the kind that got to see it to believe it.

"Kyu? Are you awake or is your eyes just open like that." Hyukjae asked looking directly into my eyes in a creeped out manner.

I just rolled my eyes and threw a punch at him. Curses. If I could laugh that would be awesome. He literally fell for my eye contact punch trick. Of course my one and only Minnie thought me that.

"That's not funny Kyu." He slapped my arm.

"OUCH. You're freaking cold! OH. OH. OH. OHH... I see why that glass dropped.." So he's finally going to do something.

"HEECHUL HYUNG!!!" Or maybe not. -_-''

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N O_O CHAPTER UP OH GOSH O_O ~~~

@Supernatural-lover : Yesh I forgive you xD I thought you were busy or something so you had no time to comment T_T YES I WATCHED HERO OMG OMG OMG Okay I should stop. ..

 

OMG. xD

@elf88 : YOU THOUGHT WRONG D: Yes I agree with you :P

@LoveSHINeeSuju : NO I WOULD NEVER KILL HIM OFF ON PURPOSE NEVER EVER XD~

@EunHaeLove42 : I hope so too... T-T

@YanHae15 : SOMEBODY >:D ~

@faylieannlee : Oh gosh you scared me. I just updated the story and I saw a new comment o_o DONT KILL YOURSELF OH GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW I JSUT UPDATED AND YOU'RE LIKE OH NO DONT KILL YOURSELF D: