Chapter 3

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 3

Donghae POV

Okay relax. I quickly opened the fridge and grabbed a carton of strawberry milk and gulped it down. Ahh that feels much better. But I wonder where Kyuhyun went to.

“Donghae doesn’t know that the both of us are vampires.” I suddenly remembered that Kyuhyun said that before he left. So it’s not only Kyu but it’s also Eunhyuk? I peeped through the kitchen and saw Eunhyuk lying down on the sofa with his eyes closed. Unknowingly I approached him slowly and kneeled down beside him. His hair is so nice. I absent-mindedly traced his facial features and then run my fingers through his hair. Its believable that he's a vampire.

Eunhyuk’s eyes suddenly opened slowly and he was smiling at me. Shocked, I stood up and jumped back. He sat down on the couch.

“What were you doing?” He smirked to me and slowly stood up.

“Uh. N-Nothing. You were just imagining t-things.” I stepped back at the same time mentally slap myself for stuttering.

Kyuhyun POV

“Hey there my little pink bunny~” I hugged him tightly.

“Stop calling me a LITTLE pink bunny” Sungmin hugged me back.

We both slowly broke the hug and sat down on our respective places. I missed this mansion and I miss him. I missed playing games with him.

“Kyu, don’t you think that’s enough about missing me?” Minnie laughed.

“Not really” I simply answered and thought more about him.

“No seriously stop that. You’re here to know about Donghae.” He started blushing a little.

“Oh right. Eunhyuk told me that you assigned him to take care of Donghae at the same time. Is someone after him?” I was seriously concerned about Donghae’s safety because he could get injured any time.

“I got some information from the people who were undercover. Kibum is after him. I was also told that Kibum had already sent out a few people to look for Donghae and bite or injure him. I have no idea why but I’m sure that Kibum is planning something.”

“Kibum? You mean Kim Kibum? You seriously wouldn’t want to mess with him. But I should really ask you Minnie, why did you send Eunhyuk out of all of the others? If you didn’t know, Eunhyuk is Donghae’s lover.” I slapped my forehead and shook my head.

“Well it’s my choice isn’t it? It’s not like anything bad is going to happen to Donghae. I mean he is with his lover right? What’s the worst that could happen?” I just shrugged and both of us decided to go back to my house.

Donghae POV

His face was inches away from mine. He held up both of my hands with one of his hand and just gazed into my eyes. Pabo Hae, who asked you to touch his hair? My heart was beating so quickly. Eunhyuk then smirked and leaned in to my face. And then it happened. My first kiss was taken away by this perfect red-haired guy, Eunhyuk.

I accidentally started kissing him back and I felt him smiling while we were kissing. He slipped his free hand under my shirt and my face turned bright red. “H-Hyukkie s-stop” I managed to say. He didn’t stop. Oh My God someone please help me.

The door suddenly opened and both of us averted our gaze from each other without stopping what we were doing and the first thing we saw was Kyuhyun. Behind him was a shorter blonde and the both of them had a shocked face. I couldn’t take it anymore I want to run towards Kyu and hide from Eunhyuk. We both brought our gaze back to each other and he let go of me.

I jolted towards Kyu and hugged him tightly with my face still red from embarrassment. Kyu hugged me back and rubbed my back to calm me down and told me that I should Cool Down.

Kyuhyun POV

While Donghae is in my grasp I glared at Eunhyuk and he just smirked at me and went to the kitchen.

“‘What’s the worst that could happen’ you said?” I imitated his voice and stared hard at Minnie while rubbing Donghae’s back.

“It’s not that bad. Right?” he beamed at me.

“Well whatever, I’m sure that Eunhyuk is going to spoil his innocence and I’ll make sure he won’t” I stated.

“Argh” Donghae struggled in my arms. He suddenly kneeled to the floor, his hand clutching his hair.

“Hae? What’s wrong?” I quickly tried to pull him up.

Out of a sudden he started crying and sobbing loudly. I tried to ask him what was wrong but it was like he couldn’t hear or see me. Minnie quickly held Hae’s forehead and put him to sleep. As soon as he collapsed on the floor he stopped crying and struggling. I felt so relieved.

“He’s been through a lot. Let’s give him a rest” Minnie said to me. I stomped to the kitchen.

“Hey Monkey ! Your Hae collapsed because of something. Maybe he’s tired because of SOMEBODY” I emphasized on the word “Somebody” while looking directly at him.

“It wasn’t my fault, he started it” He started pouting.

“Well whatever just bring him up to his room and come back down” I ordered him.

Eunhyuk POV

“Fine Mr.Bossy” I rolled my eyes and proceeded to the living room. There I saw Hae sleeping soundly. I noticed a few teardrops on his cheek and wiped it away. I carried him in a bridal style to his room and tucked him into bed. He looked so peaceful and another teardrop came out from his eye.

“Don’t cry Hae. You know it makes me sad.” I caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. I noticed a slight smile on his face and I left the room carefully closing the door.

A/N Double Update ~ Woah I have more than 10 subscribers I thought I would get only 5 xD Thanks! Btw, comment please? xD

Sungmin + Pureblood + Shiny diamond-like eyes + Power : Mind reader/ Illusionist