Chapter 45

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 45

Nobody's POV

"Jessica Jung. Age 220. Quite young I see." Heechul hummed to himself.

Jessica just looked at him with the cold look. She didnt mean to look at him that way considering she always look like that most of the time. She had a suspicion that the guy infront of her could not get disturbed easily as he's very smart and bright. Heechul stood up and started pacing slowly around the room inspecting her properly. It's obvious both of them will be cautious of each other.

"Hm so explain yourself. How did you get here? And what are your powers?" Heechul said thoughtfully.

"I was from Kibum's castle," she paused for awhile.

"I'm trusting you so, my powers are of course the ability to control flowers and I have a sweet voice." Heechul just stared at her and started pacing slowly once again.

"I'm guessing you have something against Donghae?" Heechul then stopped infront of a table and eyed the red jar.

"No I don't. I just had to follow orders. Long story short the head of the clan had a debt to clear to Kibum." Jessica then stared outside the window looking at the snow flakes dropping.

"I see," Heechul slowly opened the lid and turned back to her.

"Care to explain how you got there? The place where Donghae was?" Heechul then looked at her carefully and closed the jar once again.

"After Kibum's castle perished I started to wander about this world and obviously it's quite dangerous. One day out of a sudden, there was this bright light plunging down towards the ground so I decided to follow it. And there I was caught up in this." Jessica sighed still looking towards the window.

"Hm. Facinating." He said with no interest.

"Besides. Isn't there a little something you're not admitting?" Heechul asked intently while grabbing a dagger.

"Like what?" She asked without hestitating.

"Maybe two things. Oh I don't know," Heechul looked at her.

"Like that you're not a pureblood?" He slashed his wrist and blood started dripping.

She turned towards him in a flash but this time her eyes were glowing crystal blue.

------------------

Nobody's POV (Donghae's mind)

"Omma omma, why can't I play with them?" Donghae asked pouting as he held his mother's hand watching the group of young vampires playing in the woods together.

"It's for your own good Donghae. You know it that it's dangerous for you to go there alone." His mother said lovingly.

Donghae just whined and continued the stroll in the forest with his mother. If you could guess, Donghae is around 3 years old in this dream. Still very innocent, obidient and in control. Did anyone suspect that one little mistake could have caused so much destruction? Donghae then saw a small butterfly and let go of his omma's hand. He happily skipped to catch it, hearing his mother giggle at the back.

(A/N this is not the little mistake ^^)

"Omma look I caught it!" Donghae chirped and turned back.

But what he saw made his smile disappear and the butterfly immediately poofed away. Donghae's eyes widened as he watched an older person stab his mother painfully. His mother wasn't looking at him anymore. Only that older person. Donghae started trembling and he fell to his knees, tears started rolling down his cheek. His mother suddenly glanced at him and smiled right before she broke into glass and started dissolving into the sky.

Donghae then cried harder and wailed. Scared and lost. The older guy then turned with a menancing look in his eyes. Donghae somehow kept his eyes opened as the guy approached him.

"Dont be afraid... I'm you. Donghae.." The last word sent chills down his spine and his heart immediately almost jumped out of his skin.

"No. No. NO. T-This can't be..." Donghae shut his eyes and shook his head as his older self was 2m away from him.

Slowly a melody started fading in...

jal-ja-la u-li-a-ga ap tteul-gwa dwit-dong-san-e 

sae-deul-do a-ga-yang-do da-deul ja-neun-de-

dal-nim-eun yeong-chang-eu-lo eun-gu-seul geum-gu-seul-

Donghae's heart felt at peace and he slowly opened his eyes. The soothing voice was gone but somehow he was in a very familiar house. He looked around and realized that this was Kyuhyun's house when he first met him as a little child. Donghae happily ran outside as he heard some noises. He opened the door and ran out to the middle of the yard. No one was there.

Then he heard a click sound behind him. Donghae turned around. Before he could even say Kyuhyun's name he saw that a scythe was raised and aimed towards him. Before he knew it, *SLASH* he out.

-

Donghae sat up straight quickly with breathing rapidly as his heart rate was high. He looked around and realized it was just a dream. Donghae then sighed in relief but immediately landed on the bed as his senses came back to him and his body started to ache horribly. Donghae slowly closed his eyes and noticed that there was someone else in this room. He peeked a little bit  to his right and his heart started beating faster as he saw Kyuhyun was laying there.

He quickly shut his eye and repeatedly told himself to forget that dream he had earlier. He was pretty sure it was Kyuhyun that 'killed' him. But hold on. Isn't Kyuhyun lying on the bed too? Donghae then glanced once again and he immediately started worrying about Kyuhyun. He tried his best to forget that dream. It was just a dream. Right?

Right at that moment the door slammed open and Hyukjae stood there like a madman while Ryeowook just calmly entered the room. (A/N Hyukjae at times like this I really just can't. LOL) Ryeowook grabbed a chair and placed it beside Kyuhyun's bed and sat down there. He started scanning around for physical injuries. There were none. So Ryeowook held Kyuhyun's hand but it was EXTREMELY COLD so he had to let go.

"Ouch.. Hyuk I think he has internal injuries or he was binded by a spell." Ryeowook said as he rubbed his palms together.

"And I thought he was searching for Heechul." Kyuhyun thought to himself rolling his eyes.

"HEY DONT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME CHO." Hyukjae shouted.

"Calm down Hyukkie." Donghae's voice caught everyone's attention and they turned in sync towards him. ( except Kyuhyun because he already knew :P )

"Are you feeling better?" Hyukjae appeared at Donghae's side hugging him sideways almost immediately.

"Pffft." Kyuhyun managed to say out but in the end he cringed in pain a little. It was worth it though >:D.

Hyukjae just glared at Kyuhyun and turned back to Donghae with a worried face.

"Sometimes I wonder if you have a split personality." Donghae said chuckling a little.

"Omg come on." Hyukjae pouted.

"Oh Donghae did you know? Hyukjae was like a mad person screaming for Heechul everywhere but he ended up dragging me over here. I'm sure Yesung is going to flip from anger." Ryeowook said out.

"And why is that?" Donghae asked.

"We were having a reading time together and he dragged me away."

"I didn't know it was reading time." Hyukjae gasped dramatically.

"Hey don't mock me okay. You wouldn't like it if I dragged your Donghae away at any time too."

"Touche." Hyukjae pointed to Ryeowook.

"Well anyway back to Kyuhyun's case. We have to find Heechul. By the way is there a chance that someone else entered this house?" Ryeowook inquired.

"There's Jessica." Hyukjae said lowly.

"Who's Jessica?" Donghae asked.

Hyukjae just gave a tired but happy look to Donghae. He really didn't want to answer the question and tell him  'Oh she's the girl who tried to kill you.' It's just wrong that way and he didn't want Donghae to be really distant from her. He might end up killing Jessica too. So for teh ebst it was better to be quiet about it. Donghae just smiled weakly and nodded.

"Stay here. We'll be back with Heechul." Hyukjae gave a peck to Donghae's forehead and left the room with Ryeowook.

-----------------

OH HO HA " HEY YOU WHY DID YOU UPDATE SO LATE" I'm sorry D: "SORRY NO CURE" Well here's the latest chapter ^_^

OMG OMG HEY HEY HAVE YOU WATCHED HERO LOL OMG WOO WOO Still fangirling over it :P

@Supernatural-lover: LOL Jim Carrey xD ~

@faylieannlee: omg no dont die.

Donghae : I shall now resurrect faylieannlee to life *BOOM*

@EunHaeLove42 : I see gut feeling eh ? :3

@yanHae15: Muahahah

@elf88 : Minnie should be fine T_T Henry's there for him as long as he's alone >_<

@imcherryng : Yes. Yes I am ^^

@aneezaful : Oh ho I almost put Hyukjae as the blond one :P I'll try my best D: 

@Nicolenamjaelf : OMG THANKS <3 ~~~