Chapter 31

Not Everything Is As It Seems

 

Taemin POV

 

I stared down at the lifeless yet peaceful body. Theres no intense aura leaking from his body nor any signs of danger just that his scars and scratched do bother me. But Sungmin couldn't wake him up and told me to do the last suggestion there was on the list.

 

Should I do it? But.. UGH I'm so nervous!

 

What if it doesn't work?

 

He would never wake up and it would partially be my fault!

 

But wait why am I nervous?

 

HE'S UNCONSCIOUS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

 

Okay chill Taemin CHILL.

 

Chill to the bill to the peel to the kill to the yield to the shield to the SHUT UP.

 

Okay Taemin you're all alone with him and i'm grateful Sungmin left the room for me. If not I think I'll not be able to do it.

 

WHY MUST IT BE ME? I wish I was the unconsious one instead. * pouts* So unfair here I am being all naggy and he's body is laying there while his soul is somewhere else..

 

Well.. Here goes nothing.. (closes eyes tightly and leans in)

 

Somebody's POV

 

"What are you doing here huh?" Onew asked me out of the blue.

 

I'm currently at some place where nobody accept souls or angels can be in. And I definately know  hope that I'm not in heaven cause I really have no intention of dying. This whole place is brightly lighted and white in colour. There's many souls and different angels here but luckily there isn't a single devil here.

 

"I have no idea dude. Nice meeting you again anyway." I looked towards his direction.

 

"Well nice to meet you too but you shouldn't come here as and when you like to. Your soul might actually stay here PERMANENTLY." Onew stressed on the word permanently.

 

"Hey hey, It's not my fault. My master actually broke me to the core and I have no idea if I'm alive. But... I got to see..." I dragged down.

 

"Taemin?" Onew asked.

 

"Yeah... And I really hope I'm alive..." I played with my fingers.

 

"Well I'm just curious, what happened? BY THE WAY, you were somewhere where I couldn't see so I don't really know what happened." Onew stated.

Nobody's POV

 

"GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD." His master shouted.

 

"But I didn't do anything!" The ELF retorted.

 

The young mistress who lied to her to be husband that his ELF actually tried to seduce her smirked behind her fiance's back at the ELF. When the master

turned back to her, her real expression was immediately masked and changed into a distressed one and shaking her head to say that he's lying. To be

truthful, she was actually jealous and hated the ELF because he knew that a boy and boy relationship can happen as vampires. As a possessive type, she

wanted her husband all by herself so he decided to take advantage of her husband's kind heart towards her and put a unforgiving lie to his head.

 

"I'm speaking the truth master." the ELF decided to talk in a calm manner.

 

"DONT TALK CRAP WITH ME. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S EMOTIONALLY HURT?" The master shouted in anger and the ground cracked.

 

That's right his master had the power to control soil.

 

"It's not my fault." the ELF frowned.

 

Suddenly the ground below the ELF collapsed and he fell into a deep hole.

 

Then the walls started crashing repeatedly onto him and suddenly the soil turned acidic which caused some parts of the ELF's skin to burn. The ELF endured the pain and looked up into the opening and saw his master holding a sword. The master then threw it down aiming it to the ELF's heart and the opening closed after that.

 

The sword sliced his cheek and went through his leg, crushing a little bones. Luckily he missed his heart due to the fury and rage he could not contain. The ELF was stil in the soil that was acidic and hitting against him.

 

He saw his life flash through his eyes and thought of giving up, after all the one that is ending his life is was his master.

Then at one point a memory of him meeting a lonely and small maknae flashed through him. The ELF then remembered, he still can't die. He made a promise with at particular ELF that they both shouldn't die when they descend into the world.

----------

Memory

"Cross your heart that you won't die!" The maknae said with a cute pout with a slightly angry tone.

I looked at him astonished he could be so cute.

"Cross it!" The maknae demanded

"Okay okay, Cross my heart." I chuckled and crossed my heart.

"Good! I'll make sure I won't die too then we can live happily ever after!" The maknae smiled and hugged me.

"Taemin, you know there's no such thing as happily ever after's when we enter the real world." I runned my fingers through his hair.

"But to me there is.. as long as you live..Because if you die, what will I do?" Taemin looked up with puppy eyes.

"I crossed my heart didn't I?"

"Oh yes! I forgot! I'll see you later hyung!" Taemin jumped happily back to his cottage.

--------------------

Someone's POV

As the world around me started getting darker, I cletched my hands into a fist annd closed my eyes. Concentrating on my powers to escape from this death bed. My eyes started glowing dark blue and the ground exploded. Bits and pieces of soil where flying all over the place. I didn't bother about my surroundings or even worry that the guy who almost killed me was still behind my back.

The contract between us is broken because he hurt his ELF out of anger. ELF's either end up being freed or they'll die. I didn't care if I was bleeding heavily or anything.

I just had one goal in my mind, I need to see Taemin again, I promised him I won't die.

 

So my mind was quite cloudy at that time as snow started falling from the gloomy sky.

 

Even though it was freezing cold, for some reason I didn't feel chilly. More like I felt numb and I could only feel my legs guiding my towards my maknae.

 

Then I saw a shadow of a building and a small boy there, I knew it was him. I stood there and smiled at him, forgetting about my injuries. Then everything went black.

............................

 

"And so that's how I ended up here." I said with a huff.

 

"Wow" Onew amazed.

 

"Hm?" I asked.

 

"Just wow. I mean its like you can write a story about that experience you had. Must be tough for you." Onew said while raising one of his eyebrows looking at my back.

 

"What?"

 

"There's something for you, behind you." Onew said.

 

What could there be for me in this place when I'm half dead. I turned around and of course there was nothing.

 

"Wha..." I turned back around just to see Onew smack a bat ( i'm not sure what it is dude ) to my face, which made me lose my vision and turn unconscious.

--------------------------------

Then suddenly I could feel warmth on my lips. It started spreading out through my body, helping me to gain my strength and powers once again. I have to say, that's one freaking dumb way to help me gain my warmth back.

 

Hitting my face with a bat? OR whatever it is. Then slowly I felt the heat source travel up to my eyes which allowed my eyelids to open up slowly. Then I could feel that someone was hovering on top of me.

 

Seriously whoever it is who wants to attack me at a time like this will pay for it because I'm finally alive.

 

Then once my eyes fully opened I tried to focus my eyes to the thing above me.

 

I'm in a brightly lighted room though so it should be safe.

 

Once my vision was cleared, that's when I realized,

 

Taemin's kissing me.

 

 

-[P.S I'll reply comments the next update ^^]

[P.P.S Hope you enjoyed this Chapter :D]