Chapter 32

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Taemin POV

Ottoke???! He's waking up! But I can't hold it any longer. So I parted our lips though I didn't want to but i've been kissing him for a minute or more, I'm not sure. At least he's waking up right? As I was leaning back away from the kiss I felt someone grasp my hands on both sides, making my arms immobile. Then I looked down at the hand that was making me unable to move, it's his hands. He's awake!

Then I looked back up to his face and I saw that his eyes was finally opened and in a good condition. Then I smiled and suddenly choked on my breath as I forgot that I was lacking in oxygen, well of course I forgot to breathe. That's normal right?

"Taeminnie?" The black-haired man said out. I smiled even wider as I heard his voice, I'm not dreaming.

"Minho?" I said out and looked into his eyes that were slowly turning dark blue.

Then I felt his muscular arms pull me into a hug. At first I was frozen because of the happiness I was in. Then I buried my head in the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly too. We've been seperated for a 100 years. That may not seem long but it does to me. After a while of peaceful silence and sharing our warmth Minho spoke out,

"Where is this place Minnie? Why are you here?"

"Oh! This is the Lee's mansion if i'm not wrong. There are many occupants here so I'm sure that Donghae or Hyukjae is kind enough to let them stay here. And.. I'm here because someone found my crystal and broke it." I said putting the puzzle pieces of the past back together.

"Donghae, Hyukjae?" He asked raising one eyebrow questioningly.

"Don't worry they're mates! Donghae's my master luckily. I don't think I'll be able to take it if Kyuhyun was my master. He looks like a bad person." I explained.

"Wow. I missed a lot didn't I? Don't worry I won't let Kyuhyun hurt you." Minho said smiling.

"Hehe I know you won't." Taemin snuggled.

 

Eunhyuk POV

I looked down at the little brunette sleeping in my embrace. Cute isn't he? After drinking blood he'll tend to sleep right after that. Usually he'll sleep talk after drinking blood but I think he's emotionally injured to the core until it affects his sleep talking. Though he mumbles some inaudible things that I can't hear. I didn't realize how much his heart hurts because he conceal's it very well tha even though we have a connection, I can't feel that part of him that is spilling buckets of tears.

All I can see is him being excited, joyful and sometimes sad. But it's rare that I get to feel or actually know he's sad. Whenever I can, it means that he either put his guard down or there's just too much bad experiences he has to keep in that he had to let out a little bit hoping that I would not notice. Well, I do. Every time actually.

"Eheh." Donghae suddenly laughed a little while smiling cutely.

Ahh so cute~ Of course none other than Donghae can impress me with their cuteness. I chuckled after he stopped laughing silently. I wonder what's he's dreaming about. Sometimes I'm jealous that he can see my dreams sometimes but I can't even see his. That's SO UNFAIR. Okay wait Hyukjae. You're not a little kid anymore remember so stop whining to youself.

While I was laughing I didn't realize something, Donghae was slowly shrinking. Then suddenly I felt a small poke on my cheek and then I stopped laughing and looked at Donghae. He should be awake if he's busy poking my cheek like that. But what I saw almost made me scream like a girl. ( Yes like a girl, a very high pitched one ) But I didn't. See why I put "ALMOST"? I tried to contain my shock and blink my eyes a few times.

A younger version of Donghae was there lying on my lap. He looked lifeless and there was absolutely no life in his eyes. And he has one red eye. Oh no.

OMG WHAT'S THIS?! WHERE'S DONGHAE?

He's in front of you.

I MEANT THE GROWN UP ONE!

Oh that I don't know. You're on your own kid. *helping voice in head runs away*

UGH.

"Hae! How old are you?" I asked the little brunette that was now playing with my hair.

"Don't you already know?" He answered back and got off from my lap.

Then I looked at the small boy wearing an oversized shirt. OMG SO CUTE.

Conscience : Control yourself Hyuk.

OH SO NOW YOU COME BACK?

Conscience : Right.. Ciao *walks away once again*

"No seriously Hae how old are you?" I asked once again calmly.

"I'm 7." Donghae turned back and faced me.

He had blue and red eyes. A flawless face and his hair is brown with a blue sapphire blue highlights. He didn't smile or anything. He has dead eyes too. But somehow he's still cute to me. Oh right he's 7. I already met him.

"And by the way. Why are you so huge?" Donghae asked monotonously and tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I have no idea. Let's go and find out." I stood up and reached out my hand towards the small and short brunette.

Donghae obidiently held my hand and kept quiet while we walked out of the room.

-

"WEEEE~~~~" I heard someone shout.

There's a guest? Well that should be fine.

"STOP DISAPPEARING KYU!" A familiar voice shouted.

Oh no. This can't be..

Once we reached downstairs, we were greeted with a sight of a young Kyuhyun sitting on top of a tall cupboard.

"Get down here Kyu!" Sungmin shouted.

"Bleh." Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out.

I have to say. I prefer the older Kyuhyun because he's lesser good looking. Well I'm not saying he's ugly, I'm just saying if he still had his young looks, he'll out match me. And of course win anybody's heart.

I mean look at him, he has 2 thorns on his head and a tail with a pointed end that's curled up, black aura leaking out of it. He has curly hair that's totally pitch black with striking emerald highlights. Also he has a permanent emerald rings in his eyes with a smug face that's y and he has a killer smirk.  Oh so I see.  He still has one of his younger traits, THAT smirk.

"Sungmin. I think we've got a problem." I said.

"We?" Sungmin looked at me and averted his eyes away from the devil that was sitting on top of a tall cupboard.

"OH MY @#$$*%!" Sungmin jumped and ran towards us and hugged the small Donghae that didn't react at all and instead just faced to the front while Sungmin hugged him.

"He's soooo cute!" Sungmin said and picked Donghae up and spinning in circles with him.

I smiled and chuckled. That's right no one can resist my one and only Donghae.

Then the younger Kyuhyun on top of the cupboard squinted in jealously and poofed away from there with black clouds and appeared in front of the joyful Sungmin.

"Ahem. If you don't mind. Where's the bedroom?" Kyuhyun frowned slightly and gave slight pouting face. He crossed his arms trying to act all tough and big.

"Aww SOMEONE'S JEALOUS!" I shouted at him.

"I'M SO NOT. WHY ARE YOU HERE? You're just like bunny hyung all grown up." Kyuhyun said and rolled his eyes at me.

Well you see I'm guessing that Kyuhyun should be 7 years old too because Donghae is 7 too. I had already known the both of them when they were 7.

"Why can't I be? It's my house. Why are YOU here?" I retorted.

"I'm minding my own business here. Why must YOU ask?" Kyuhyun frowned even more.

"I'm asking on my own will. Why must YOU be so nosy?" I asked him.

"You want a piece of this?" Kyuhyun took out a scythe from the ground.

It was about his size and it didn't look so powerful as when it is when he was an adult but it looks like it could kill you in one blow.

"Try me." I said confidently.

Kyuhyun then held onto the scythe and black aura surrounded it. As he was about to lift it up, I suddenly felt shivers down my spine and quickly braced for impact. Kyuhyun then tightened his grip around the scythe and lifted the scythe, but he miserably failed. Instead the scythe was obviously too heavy so he fell down cutely, flat on the face and the scythe disappered into the ground.

"PFFFFTTTT.. HAHHAA" I laughed out loud as I couldn't contain my laughter and started rolling on the floor.

Kyuhyun then looked up from the floor with a red and flushed face. He bit his lip trembling in embarrasment but his eyes had an angry expression, though his eyes were watery and shiny as tears threatened to fall from it.

Sungmin then snapped out from the intense watching and immediately catered to Kyuhyun.

"Okay that's enough let's go to the bedroom." Sungmin picked up the devil that was sad as he couldn't lift the scythe and piggybacked him to their room.

Pffttt. So much for acting all powerful with that scythe of his.

Then I remembered, not only Kyuhyun turned younger, Donghae too.

Then suddenly Yesung appeared at the kitchen door entering the living room.

"Hey Hyuk have you seen like a jug that was filled with transparent and clear liquid? I kinda lost it. It was in the kitchen a few hours ago." Yesung said.

"Not really why?" I said while I gestured Donghae to walk towards me.

"Ryeowook made a potion for old animals to turn younger but he didn't have a spare bottle so I placed it in a jug for the time being." Yesung scratched his head and looked around.

I froze as I heard the words " turn younger ". That's right, earlier I poured some plain water for Hae to drink. Or so I thought it was.

"Actually.. I did see it." I said.

"Oh really where?" Yesung looked at me, finally."

"Oh my god. Did Donghae drink it?"

"Yeah.. I kinda poured some for him thinking it was just water." I scratched the nape of my neck.

"This is not good. Who else drank it?"

"Kyuhyun."

"This is REALLY not good." Yesung dashed off to find Ryeowook.

Then I felt a tug on my sleeve.

"What's up?" Donghae asked politely.

"I don't know anymore." I sighed.

---------------------------------

@AyaniELF - Ha nice guessing xD

@Supernatural-lover : Uhu sorry >_< Here's some eunhae :D