Chapter 18

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 18

Donghae POV

Pabo! You just earned yourself a big slap on the face. See what you did? Hyukkie is angry at me now. But I can’t talk to him. Well it’s his fault anyway isn’t it?

Nobody’s POV

--Earlier--

“What do you think you’re doing? You think muffins are more important?” Eunhyuk pushed Donghae to a tree.

“But I’m hungry and we’ve been practicing for 1 hour.” Donghae pouted and brushed himself off.

Eunhyuk began throwing amethyst fire blades towards Donghae. Donghae began running around and dodging them. Eunhyuk actually thinks that Donghae isn’t taking this seriously. He would be in a lot of danger if he doesn’t polish up his skills and yet he still wants some stupid muffins that Sungmin made? Kyuhyun even attacked him! I have to say he did well breaking those weapons but he can only attack during crucial times which is not so helpful at all. 

Donghae stopped running and purposely stood in front of one in coming fire blade. Eunhyuk immediately pushed it away and it exploded onto a giant rock behind Donghae.

“What are you? Mad? Do you want to die?” Eunhyuk reprimanded Donghae.

“No I am not mad and yes I’m very much willing to die in front of some hot headed idiot who starts attacking me for no particular reason!” Donghae put up a barrier around himself. He had already mastered defence earlier but his attacking skills are not so good.

“What did you call me?” Eunhyuk’s eyes turned ruby red and held a flaming sword in his hands and approached Donghae.

“A HOT HEADED IDIOT” Donghae immediately threw a water bomb towards Eunhyuk and ran away.

The water bomb evaporated 3m away from Eunhyuk. There is already a very hot and red aura coming out from him. Eunhyuk gave chase to Donghae at a very quick pace that he could catch up with Donghae in a matter of seconds.

Donghae started running into the misty valley and glanced to his back. Oh no he’s catching up and it’s going to be ugly once he catches me, he thought to himself. Donghae collected himself and summoned water towards him. The water soon ended up under him and he began surfing towards the front.

Donghae soon couldn’t see Eunhyuk behind him and turned to his front. He looked down and realised that it’s a cliff. He panicked and the water supporting him shattered. He started falling down from a very high range. Donghae closed his eyes and hoped for the best. Suddenly, someone embraced him and brought him back up.

Donghae POV

“Don’t do that again.” a voice croaked out. Oh? Isn’t that Hyukkie?

I opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk with a stern face and some tears rolling down. He’s afraid that I would be lost again and he doesn’t want that to happen. After we reached the top Eunhyuk carried me all the way to the forest again. He set me down and looked at me.

“So, what do you have to say?”

“…” I just turned my head away from him and looked at something else.

“Fine be that way. I won’t do anything for you till you speak up.” Eunhyuk turned his back towards me and walked away.

Ugh. Seriously why is he always like that? I unconsciously threw a stone to his head. He turned around and threw back a fire bomb at me. It didn’t blow up though. I put up a red barrier around me and a few seconds later it exploded. A radius of 5m was badly burnt. I could have died. Curse that monkey.

--End of Flashback--

And that’s how we ended up here. I’m not going to be the first to give up and talk to him. No way. I stood up from the couch and walked to the dining table. Sungmin is over there munching on cookies. He looks so blissful while I’m here getting burned by a certain someone’s death glare.

“What’s up Kyu?” I noticed he was smirking behind Sungmin leaning against the wall.

“Nothing much.”

Sungmin suddenly rested his head on the table with a loud thud. Is he tired or something?

“Can I take the last piece Kyu?” I pointed to the last cookie on the plate.

“Yeah sure I don’t think he will finish that.”

I picked it up and ate the whole cookie. Woah it tastes nice! I didn’t know Kyuhyun had the talent to actually bake. I walked towards the couch and looked at Eunhyuk. He glared at me again. I took another bite in front of him just to show off or irritate him. He’ll scold me or something but who cares. I’ll win :D

Nobody’s POV

Kyuhyun pulled out a chair and took a seat beside Sungmin who rested his head on the table.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Yeah.” Sungmin opened his eyes lazily and gazed and Kyuhyun.

“Are you drunk?”

“Noo. Of course not. I don’t drink haha” Sungmin poked Kyuhyun’s cheeks.

“Stand up then my pink bunny lets go.” Kyuhyun stood up and watched Sungmin.

“Haha. Pink bunny.” Sungmin suddenly had bunny ears on his head and one of them were curved down and one was straight up.

Sungmin stood up too and started walking, smiling to himself. He started hiccupping bubbles. He walked straight into a wall and bumped his face onto it and fell into Kyuhyun’s embrace.

“Let’s go. You’re totally drunk.” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin up and smirked to himself.

“No *hic* I’m not *hic* You’re the drunk *hic* one” Sungmin said while nodding his head lazily.

Sungmin hugged onto Kyuhyun’s leg in order for Kyuhyun not to carry him up. He wasn’t fully aware that he was actually drunk. What he didn’t know was that Kyuhyun actually added a bottle of alcohol into the cookies.

“Cho. Did you give one to Hae?” Eunhyuk turned and saw Donghae sleeping soundly at the couch.. His face was red.

“Yeah. I did.” Kyuhyun said while trying to pull Sungmin up.

“We’re going up.” Eunhyuk slapped his forehead and walked towards Donghae.

“Ooh~ Bring me along!” Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun’s leg and jumped towards Eunhyuk. Before he could even reach there Kyuhyun grabbed him up from the waist.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Kyuhyun carried Sungmin up left Eunhyuk open-mouthed.

“He’s just too cruel.” Eunhyuk thought to himself.

Suddenly Donghae pulled Eunhyuk onto the couch and started poking his finger at Eunhyuk’s hair. At the same time Donghae took Eunhyuk’s hand to his face. He slowly bites Eunhyuk’s index finger.

“Hyukkie~ I didn’t mean to make you angry at all.” Donghae said a little bit unconscious. Luckily he only ate one cookie so the effect isn’t that bad.

“I won’t accept your apology fishy.” Eunhyuk poked Donghae’s forehead and left the living room.

Donghae was left there dumbfounded as he finally gained back his senses. What did he mean by “he won’t accept my apology”? Oh crap. Did I just say my mind out to him. Him? Damn I lost.

(As for KyuMin it’s up to your imagination what happens xD)

A/N So much homework to do TTOTT