Chapter 7

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 7

Donghae POV

I looked out to the window and it was quite cloudy. Great it’s still morning! I looked outside the window and someone caught my eye. Eh? Why is Eunhyuk already outside of the house? I checked the clock to see the time. Oh, it’s just 1pm. WAIT 1PM? And I planned to wake up early. Great Donghae your planned failed, you’re such a failure. Whatever, life goes on doesn’t it? I just remembered I would be meeting Shindong at 2pm. I sighed and washed up.

Once I was done with my shirt and hair, half an hour was gone. Well I need to do my hair don’t I? I opened the door and Eunhyuk was just sitting on a chair looking out into the forest. Well there’s practically nature around here, I didn’t know he loved nature so much until he could watch it out of boredom.

I just shrugged the thought off and started by journey to the arcade. I’m super lucky that the clouds are blocking the sun today so that I don’t get sun tanned. After a few minutes of walking, it was then I realized that Eunhyuk was following me. I stopped dead in my tracks turned around.

“What are you doing there?” I stared at him.

“Following you of course.” He stared deeply into my eyes. I think my soul just died from his intense glare. Well not so intense though.

“If you want to come you along you can just ask you know.” I confidently said that and shifted my gaze away from him. Any longer and I’ll die looking at him. He’s too handsome to look at.

“I’d rather follow you. But if you insist.” He walked towards me and stood beside me. Eunhyuk gave me a warm smile and held my wrist and led the way.

I was going to ask him if he knows where to go but apparently he knew.

A/N ahh sorry for the short chapter ! xxx