Chapter 42

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 42

Nobody's POV

"YAY YAY BUNNY HYUNG BOUGHT ME CREAM PUFFS~~~" Kyuhyun skipped happily while his hands are intertwined with Sungmin's.

"It's nothing much Kyu." Sungmin smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"But it's chocolate!" Kyuhyun said happily while chewing on one.

"Haha okay okay. You want to go to the teddy bear museum?"

"TEDDY BEAR! W-wait. Really bunny hyung?" Kyuhyun asked not believing it.

"Yeah really."

"Really elly elly?"

"Yes Kyu," Sungmin chuckled.

"If I'm not wrong its around the corner."

"TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM! I'll be able to see a bunny bear there!" Kyuhyun jumped up and down in excitement.

Sungmin smiled and walked towards the right direction. Or so he thought. He noticed that there were lesser and lesser people as he walked further in forward. Sungmin then saw a dark figure a few metres away from him. He knew, it's a trap. He had to quickly get out of here along with Kyuhyun. Sungmin then let go of Kyuhyun and took out a yoyo from his pocket.

He then pushed it forward towards the shadow. Soon the yoyo grew bigger and it had spikes around it. Sungmin also placed a barrier around Kyuhyun.

"Bunny hyung?" Kyuhyun asked feeling a little bit confused.

"Shh Kyu." Sungmin said lovingly.

Then his eyes turned diamond-like as he scanned around the area. He stopped at one particular spot where a pile of soil was forming into a human figure. Slowly a blonde man with yellow eyes emerged from the soil. He had a sad smile on his face.

"Annyeong." Leeteuk said out to Sungmin.

"It's you," Sungmin said harshly.

"What do you want?"

"Hand yourself over to me and no one," Leeteuk turned his gaze to Kyuhyun.

"Gets hurt."

"Over my dead body."  Sungmin then took out a whip and a stone from his pocket. ( Don't ask me how lol)

"Look here. I'll take you the easy way or the hard way." Leeteuk sighed.

"I'd choose the hard way." He tightened his grip on the whip.

Leeteuk then gave him a sad look and shook his head sighing. He then disappeared but at the same time six shadows appeared and all launched towards Sungmin.

"Bunny hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted. Kyuhyun watched as the horror unveiled, he should be able to control the shadows but he didn't know why he couldn't. He immeidately summoned his bow and arrow. Kyuhyun placed the arrow against the string and aimed. He shot and it directly hit but to no avail; it had no effect on those creatures. Sungmin then turned 360 spinning his whip around effectively injuring the shadows.

When they all stopped looking at him he took the chance and threw the stone up, which then separated into 6, and launched towards the dark figures. The shadows then screamed angrily. Kyuhyun watched painfully, he kept on brainstorming.

Sungmin tried his best to fend off the shadows but for some reason they kept regaining their posture. All of a sudden a hand of a shadow emerged from the ground and tightly grabbed onto Sungmin's leg. , Sungmin was paralysed and could not move.  Four of the shadows then dug their hands into Sungmin causing him to feel pain and turn numb. There was no blood. Just pain and suffering.

Kyuhyun then looked around the barrier that started flickering. Kyuhyun then knew that Sungmin was already turning unconscious. He couldn't use a knife, a bow and arrow or anything else for that matter. The only chance he had was the scythe. Kyuhyun then stubbornly thought to himself that its a bad idea. The barrier dropped and two of the shadows that were not taking Sungmin away turned back as they could sense that someone was there.

Their objective was to get Sungmin and kill anyone that was there to hide the evidence. Kyuhyun then stared at them seriously. He had so many things to lose. The shadows then stopped approaching him. Kyuhyun then smirked and threw two daggers at them. They didn't disappear but they started growling at him.

Crap.

Kyuhyun then summoned his scythe unwillingly. The shadows slowly approached him with a smile on their face that was made of lava and it was glowing. Kyuhyun then stretched to the ground and gripped his scythe. Fear slowly crept in his heart as the shadows were drawing near and making heavy breaths like a monster. Kyuhyun then pulled it up but it slipped from his grip as it was too heavy. Before he tried again he looked up.

They're only three metres away. Then they both stopped and got ready to pounce onto the little devil in front of them. Eeek, Kyuhyun quietly said as he concentrated. You got to believe in yourself. Bunny hyung is kidnapped. Even though the young Kyuhyun didn't even know Sungmin, he still felt as though he is responsible for that bunny hyung. The shadows laughed eeriely and jumped onto Kyuhyun.

 

Slash.

 

The shadows  felt taken aback and looked at the big wound in their stomach. It started dripping acidic blood. They looked at Kyuhyun who now had emerald eyes that were slowly flickering to be purple. They looked down to his right hand to see that he was gripping a scythe that started glowing dark black. The aura around the scythe grew bigger and pulled the shadows in causing the aura to surround Kyuhyun.

The wind at that particular deserted place got violent and clouds started gathering around there. The ground started cracking and shadows dropping into it. The circular motion around Kyuhyun got bigger and bigger till it reached the sky. When a lightning struck the wind ceased and it showed a very pissed off Kyuhyun standing on a surface that was only the one standing.

 

A/N  TT A TT 102 subscribers? Really? I love you guys! T_T.. Btw I'm going off to camp :) So if I don't update the camp is the reason D:

Thanks to all the people in the start too like LoveSHINeeSuju, AyaniELF, Naomychan, -SoneAndElf-, Supernatural-lover, DontJudgeMeDude, EunHaeLove42, ruthazar100, JooMirForLife, xXkpopsujuXx, andyme.

And also to all the others :D I don't have a very good memory but i do remember some names :D Though there are people who unsubscribed 3 I still have you guys <3 :D

@faylieannlee : *nosebleed*

@AyaniELF : YAY DONGHAE ( Although he will appear in the next chapter )

@LoveSHINeeSuJu : YEAH

@EunHaeLove42 : I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you D: