Chapter 12

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 12

Annyeong~ it’s me Kyuhyun. Do you guys remember last chapter? Here’s for you guys to recap.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” The door upstairs slammed open and Sungmin ran out of the room with an untidy shirt. Kyuhyun came out after him with a copper rope on his hand.

“Minnie come back here~~” Kyuhyun said eerily as though he was luring a mouse into a trap.

Kyuhyun drops the rope of his hands and disappeared. Sungmin stopped running for a little while to catch his breath and to his horror a thread of shadow caught onto his leg and dragged him into the darkness.

“NOOOOO!!!” Sungmin yelled and tried to get out from the grasp of the thread of shadow but failed to cling onto anything as there was absolutely nothing he could cling onto.

Eunhyuk and Donghae watched Sungmin get dragged into the darkness.

You people must be thinking what the hell is wrong with Sungmin or mostly me. Well I have the perfect explanation for you people…

Kyuhyun POV

Once we reached the mansion, I carried Sungmin up to our room. He looks really tired so I didn’t think about greeting Yesung or anybody else in the house. Well it’s not like I even bother to greet them first. I closed our bedroom door and laid a very jelly-like Sungmin onto the bed.

I switched on my computer while waiting for him to wake up or something. I sat on the bed as I heard him mumbled some nothings.

Sungmin opened his eyes and he slowly sat up. His diamond-like glittering eyes roamed around the room until he found where I was. He jumped out and seduced me. He forcefully drank my blo…

“HEY I DIDN’T DO ANY OF THAT!!!” Sungmin yelled from across the darkness.

Well yes we are still in the darkness after I dragged him in (smirks). Okay so this is how the real story goes.

Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin opened his eyes blah blah blah. (Until the part where he looked at me) He looked down with a flushed face. Well maybe he’s embarrassed to ask me anything. I stood up from the seat and walked towards Sungmin. I sat on the bed and pulled him into a hug. His face was buried into my neck. Well of course I had common sense, he must be hungry. And I let him bite me, if you people didn’t know; he’s the only one who had tasted my blood.

Sungmin bite into my skin softly as he was really considerate and I love that part of him. Maybe he’s the opposite of me, who knows. After a few seconds Sungmin stopped and looked at me in the face.

“You know, you tired me out and I saved your ” Sungmin said with a pout.

“That’s the point.” I smirked at him.

“Maybe I should do the same to you” He scoffed.

Sungmin stands up and sticks his tongue out to me. He turns his back towards me and walked in front just to hit my stack of game CD’s. Sungmin froze as he watched one of the CD’s falls from the stack and broke onto the floor. (Ching)

Nobody’s POV

“Let’s play a game. Where I tie you up and torture you for one day.” Kyuhyun held a copper rope out of nowhere and stretches it. Sungmin turned around.

“You’re joking right?” Sungmin laughed nervously.

“Nope.” Kyuhyun stood up and there was black aura surrounding him.

Sungmin reacted quickly and ran out of the room screaming. He wanted to get someone’s attention and basically no one would mess with Kyuhyun if he was chasing Sungmin.

Sungmin turned around and saw that Kyuhyun was gone and stopped running for a little while. He didn’t realise that there was already a shadow creeping over him.

Sungmin POV

And that’s how I ended up being tied up in this dark place where there was absolutely nobody.

“Don’t forget me.” Kyuhyun said curling up Sungmin’s hair.

And also not to mention him. Argh I hate being caught up in his games. It’s fun, for him only. Not for me because it really hurts. Really he does that thing where he w.. Mphff.

“And the rest would be confidential. Now if you would excuse us.” ( pushes everyone outside the dark)

“DON’T LEAVE MEEEE” Sungmin shouted.

-----------------------------------------

Donghae POV

Hyukkie told me to read some books while he’s upstairs making space for me to stay in. There’s like close to a billion books here! (Actually maybe about 100 I’m just exaggerating) I scanned through all of the book names until one particular title caught my eye. ‘The Royal Family (200 A.C- 1978 A.C)’. I read the synopsis and it says that this book tells us all about the Purebloods that will be the one who brings a legacy. Currently this book actually writes by itself and there’s no author on it. Wow magical things do happen. For instance, a book writes its own story. Currently there are only 3 people listed in this book. So that means the last person is from 1978 A.C.

  1. Lee Hyun Bin (200 A.C – ??? A.C)

Characteristics :

  • Purple hair
  • Leather gloves
  • Sapphire eyes
  • Has a very kind smile
  • Has a yellow crystal in his eyes

(Other information could be found out)

Contribution : First vampire born into Earth and created different groups which then had caused a brutal war. Sacrificed himself in the battle as he shot himself with a special bullet which had caused the war to end. Whenever another war started he would appear and massacre both groups. This occurrence stopped in 500 A.D.

  1. Lee Minho (700 A.C - ??? A.C)

Characteristics:

  • Black hair
  • Devilish smile
  • Holds a crossbow and scythe

(Other information could not be found)

Contribution: The most powerful vampire ever to be born. Gifted with a crossbow by Lee Hyun Bin. Trained by Shizuki, who was later murdered by him. Caused half of the whole world to burn in flames, almost annihilated the vampire population and half of the human population. Disappeared in 1978 A.C.

  1. Lee ….

“Ouch!!” I let go of the book that was burning in flames. That’s peculiar. How can a book go on fire? I looked around and Hyuk isn’t here so it can’t be him.

“Hae? You okay?” Hyuk came running into the room and quickly pulled me to a running tap.

“Yeah… I’m fine.. I think…. Do you know anything about the book The Royal Family?” I asked him hoping that he might know about the last person. I couldn’t finish reading it as it burnt into pieces.

“Of course, I own that book. Why?” Eunhyuk looked at me with a hint of suspicion in his eyes. He wrapped a bandage around my fingers carefully.

“Who is the last person in that book?”

“That is for me to know and for you to find out.” Eunhyuk thought he sounded a bit harsh as he said that. He rubbed Donghae’s head.

“Sorry.”

“No no it’s okay...” I walked outside towards the door as Eunhyuk was busy making something. I don’t know he has been busy since we got here. He doesn’t have any time for me. Wait. Not that I care. He doesn’t like me then I won’t either.

I opened the door and walked towards a cherry blossom tree which had pretty pink petals. It wasn’t so far away from here so they shouldn’t mind. As I got closer I noticed there was someone standing there. He had his arms crossed comfortably and he looked as though he was waiting for someone.

Nobody’s POV

Donghae paced faster to see who it was. As Donghae got closer he noticed that the mist around the place got heavier and heavier so it was really difficult to spot whoever was there. Then he touched the cherry blossom tree and the mist around the person cleared up.

He gave a very warm smile towards Donghae and as Donghae stared right into his eyes. He controlled Donghae with his bright yellow eyes and smiled again. Donghae gasped and kneeled to the floor.

“L-Leeteuk Hy-yung…”

A/N hehe. Sorry guys maybe on Friday's I can't update but if I cant i'll try. I hope this capter has made it up for you :D ~~~~ Why so less comments last chapter T___T