Chapter 28

Not Everything Is As It Seems

A/N Oh wow sorry for not updating my internet wasn't working that well. OMG the sky is like Orange now. That's weird cause it's never this orange ._. BTW ! My Drama SYF results WE GOT A GOLD :DDDD OMG I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I CRIED ( a little :P ) .

---------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk POV

I sat on the floor and watched Donghae looking blankly onto the food. I can't tell what's he's thinking so it makes me really worried. I took up a spoon and scooped up a small portion of rice and a little tuna. I placed the spoon to Donghae's mouth and said '' say ahh". He didn't respond for quite a while and my smile started to drop. Suddenly he opened his mouth and bite onto the spoon. I immediately brightened up and rubbed his head.

"Good Fishy." I smiled widely.

He nodded a little in response and I noticed that his cheeks had turned red. Aww my little Hae's embarassed. I took up another spoon of rice but this time with his favourite cherry tomato. Donghae's eyes had a small spark in them and I knew he was excited to eat it. Then when he reached out to the spoon, I shifted it away and stuck my tongue out. Merong~~

"Come and get it~" Donghae pouted hearing that and he lurched forward to take the spoon away from me. If you're wondering why he didn't just bother to take another cherry tomato, it's because I hid the rest of them and brought up only one :P.

Donghae kept on trying but he gave up in the end. I chuckled at his failure. He's so cute like this. Then I noticed he was sulking in one corner and his eyes were watery. Oh no! I scrambled up and quickly spoonfed him the tomato cherry. Then I felt relieved. I smiled at Donghae and then I noticed he was smirking. He stuck his tongue out towards me with both eyes closed.

Ugh crap I fell for his "eyes-of-pity" trap. Note to self : Remember that Donghae's a good actor!

Then suddenly Donghae took the spoon away from me and wanted to feed me. I noticed there was a strawberry there. Sneaky boy. I closed my eyes and closed my eyes. I heard Donghae gasped a little. Haha he didn't expect me to actually accept it. Well you see I never had let anyone pamper me since I wasn't a spoiled person, but of course I'll be spoiled just for my Hae <3

Then I felt something sweet press against my lips. I opened my eyes just to see Donghae infront of me kissing me. He gave me his cute eye smile as he pushed me down to the floor. Ugh too cute to resist. He entered his tongue into my mouth and he had a rough kiss battling for dominance. While he was too absorbed into the kiss, I quickly rolled over and now Donghae was at the bottom. Donghae frowned a little with his flushed face.

"You can't top me Hae, what a bad boy." I muttered through the rough kiss that slowly turning into a sweet and caring one.

I could feel that Donghae had tried to roll over like what I did but he failed and instead stayed at the bottom. Aww not too strong now isn't he? Just for me ~

After a while we pulled away from the sweet kiss as we ran out of air. I was smiling to myself feeling satisfied with that. His lips tastes like strawberry for some reason. I'm not sure why but I'm just addicted to it. I looked towards the direction where Donghae was. He was blushing really hard when our eyes met.

"Oh so now you're embarassed, the one who started this," I my lips seductively and approached him.

I saw that Donghae flinched a little. Hmm maybe i'm taking this joke too far. I pulled him onto my lap and cuddled with him. He's just like a teddy bear.

"Don't worry I won't do anything." I ruffled his hair as I felt he was a little stiff.

Donghae then continued eating the meal I brought up for him happily in my lap. Then suddenly my instinct kicked in and my eyes turned red, my fangs stating to show. Oh no no no. It's not the time to be hungry. I looked down at Donghae with my hungry eyes and mentally slapped myself. His neck was there exposed.

I leaned in towards his neck, my left hand tightened around his waist and my right hand placed on his jaw tilting his head to the side so that I can better access to his blood. I felt Donghae stopped eating and froze. I tried my best to stop myself but I just couldn't and my fangs slowly seeped into the beautiful milky skin of my lover.

I immediately felt like I was in heaven. I his blood slowly so that it didn't hurt him too much. I mean it's not like I get to drink his blood everyday. It's dangerous for me and for him. In my grasp I could feel that Donghae was already starting to fidget a lot and took out my fangs from his skin. Whenever he starts to move it just indicates that the pain would intense even more.

"Mianhae.." I whispered to Donghae who is now staring through my very soul.

He stretched his hand and wiped the blood that was rolling down from the side of my mouth. I took his finger and the blood away. A hint of red was on his cheeks with a small smile. I pinched his cheeks tightly and chuckled as he showed me a pout while rubbing his cheeks. I thought about it and it has been quite a while since Donghae had gone out.

I stood up annd left him there eating his late bit of rice. I took a coat and a beanie from the cupboard in his room. I walked back to him and put it onto him. OMG he looks so cute with that beanie! No wonder it's in this room. I could never find it.

"Let's go out for a while Hae." I put out my hand towards him.

He stared at me blankly at first and then took my hand. Finally he's standing up and getting some fresh air. We walked slowly and quietly downstairs to avoid any people or should I say vampires, living in this mansion.

Once we reached outside of the gate, I hugged Hae and we both transported to somewhere very silent and deserted. The atmosphere over here wasn't eerie even though there was not so much light shining onto this place. I let go of Donghae and he started wandering around. I just smiled softly and walked into the building that was still quite in good condition. Though it was never maintained it's still clean.

I walked into a particular room and inhaled the smell of antibiotics. I looked towards the window where theres a bed which is lined with a think light blue blanket.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

"How did you get this wound huh?"  Hyukjae asked the brunette that was just sitting on the bed.

His leg had a deep cut, no idea where it came from and he just sat alone during recess even though his leg was dripping blood he didn't bother. Or maybe he didn't realized it. After finshing wrapping the bandage around the brunette's leg, Hyukjae just sighed. He felt that the brunette was too lonely seeing that his reaction wasn't quite big.

"I'll go back to class okay? Becareful! " I smiled my gummy smile towards him and rubbed his hair. Hyukjae left after that.

But as he walked towards the door he felt something tug onto my shirt and  he turned behind. The brunette was holding his shirt with a blank face looking to the floor. Hyukjae kneeled infront of him.

"What's the matter?"  Hyukjae looked up to the brunette's face.

"Donghae." The brunette said.

"Donghae?" Hyukjae asked puzzled.

"My name, that is." Donghae looked up with a small sad smile on his face.

"Hmm, Donghae. Nice name! I'll call you Hae!" A smile plastered onto Hyukjae's face as the brunette finally introduced himself to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae left the room with happiness and left Donghae on the bed thinking to himself.

----------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae POV

I chuckled to myself at the thought of that. Ahh good old memories. As I walked out I took the door knob and closed the door quietly. You wouldn't want to ruin the serenity of this place right?

I left the building and headed towards the break time area. There, the swing was and of course Donghae was on it. Brings back old memories doesn't it? The reason why this place isn't used anymore is because there's no more vampires being produced. It's kind of impossible. Even if they could do it, they would give their children private lessons. It's not safe studying in schools like this anymore. The only way to increase the number of vampires is for purebloods to create them. From humans.

But of course, most purebloods have no intention of doing that. We just want to live in peace and for all you know we, vampires, might just not exist anymore or actually become rare to find. That would not be possible because every time a pureblood dies, another pureblood would be reincarnated and their lover would just have to find them in the human world.

When purebloods are killed they can easily be reincarnated, but as for High,Middle and Low class vampires, they have to die in peace or be killed in a way where they won't stay dead eternally.

-

I walked towards the swing and stood behind Donghae. I slowly pushed the swing and it swung. Miraculously, this whole place does not have a single dust or rust on it. Who knows why. I smiled as I pushed the swing. I knew that Donghae was enjoying the breeze. After a few pushes Donghae jumped off and ran to hug me. I could feel hot tears streaming down from his face.

"It's okay to let it out." I said as I rubbed his back.

Suddenly I felt something cold touch my skin and I looked up. Donghae felt it too so he did the same. It is snowing. The first few snow flakes were falling from the sky and down onto this world. We both enjoyed the scene of the snow falling down for a while and sat down against a tree that never died or grew.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm thinking of making another story xD Any suggestions of pairings? ^^~

@AyaniELF : Ikr? I mean it was also in the library ._.

@Supernatural-lover : OMG EE. Well I have seen a hornet and a spider many times . BUGS FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE T-T XD

@EunHaeLove42 : Woo Thanks :D ~~