Chapter 41

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Nobody's POV

"TAKE. ME. OUT." Kyuhyun whined at Heechul who was busy training with Taemin.

"Shut up Kyu." Heechul groaned and shot anoher lightbeam towards Taemin who swiftly dodged it.

"HYUNGGGGG." Kyuhyun stomped his feet repeatedly in attempt to use his aegyo.

"Heenim maybe you should bring him out." Taemin said as he floated upside down in air.

"Taemin. I like you but I don't want to." Heechul sighed and glared at Kyuhyun who started making weird noises.

"You should ask bunny hyung." Donghae said as he slurped up a carton of strawberry milk.

"Bunny hyung?" Kyuhyun immediately lit up and skipped away happily in search of his hyung.

"Hae. I like you too." Heechul said as he threw a orb of purple light towards Taemin.

----

"Ne ne, bunny hyung can't we go somewhere?" Kyuhyun appeared and reappeared at random places around Sungmin.

"Why would you wanna go out Kyu?" Sungmin asked chuckling a little.

"I want to have a snowball fight." Kyuhyun folded his arms and pouted cutely.

"Okay but first you have to do bunny hyung a favour." Sungmin smiled.

"What favour?" Kyuhyun's pointed tail stood up as he felt excited that he would would go out.

"Hmmm.. Kiss me?" Sungmin smirked.

Kyuhyun stared blankly and thought about it. He suddenly looked at me opening and closing his mouth, he was blushing furiously at the same time.

"Hyu-Hyung!" Kyuhyun said out stammering.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding haha. But Kyu you owe me one you hear that?" Sungmin stared through Little Kyuhyun's soul knowing the real Kyu is there.

"YAY." Kyuhyun put on his beanie and glove running out of the room.

Sungmin shook his head thinking : " I even forgot that he was this clingy last time."

--

Donghae stood up from the training range and went to find Hyukjae. He hasn't seen him for 3 days already and he could not sense where Hyukjae was. But today he could feel that Hyukjae was around here somewhere. Donghae felt lonely without being beside him for a mere 3 days.

He had to convey his feelings for Hyukjae. Taemin told him that it would be the best thing to do if someone such as his lover was feeling down.

Donghae then looked out of his window. He noticed that Hyukjae was slowly walking away carrying a small backpack. Eh? Where is he going? Donghae then quickly slide down the staircase and slammed open the front door, not caring if it was cold outside or if he was wearing a thin layer of clothing. Is he leaving because of me? No.. It can't be.

"Hyukjae..." Donghae whispered seeing the back of the figure going further away slowly.

Donghae then closed his eyes tightly, " HYUKJAE!!" He screamed out loudly causing Hyukjae to stop and turn around as he heard a voice caling him. He was quite surprised to hear that voice caling him though.

"Hae?" Hyukjae said out confused.

"Aniyo don't go!" Donghae shouted out tried collecting at his eyes.

Hyukjae was wondering what Donghae was trying to say because all he heard was "Aniyo". Hyukjae was actually just planning to go to Kyuhyun's old house on Earth just to recall some things and quicly come back after that.

'I need to smile..' Donghae's mouth trembled as he thought that to himself. He felt pained trying to smile.

"Hae are you okay?" Hyukjae immediately paced towards the mansion panicked.

Donghae closed his eyes even tighter to set his mind; I need to do this. He can't leave me alone. All alone...

Then Donghae opened his eyes revealing a very bright and cute eye smile with a sweet smile on his lips. The windows on the mansion cracked as he did that. Hyukjae noticed that Donghae looked like a happy angel and felt awed by it.

"Sa-ss" Donghae stuttered as he gulped. 

Donghae cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted towards Hyukjae,

"S-SARANGHAEYO HYUKJAE!"

At the same time he said that, the windows all shattered and Hyukjae stood there shocked.

All the shards of glass spun around the little brunette who was now smiling bitterly, he could not keep it up. The shards glowed sapphire blue and slowly grew bigger, disappearing with a sharp separation and shot up into the sky. Then Hyukjae slowly reduced his footsteps infront of the mansion just to find a sound asleep grown up Donghae laying peacefully on the floor.

"Holy crap man.." Hyukjae mumbled as he couldn't believe his eyes.

Hyukjae kneeled on theground beside Donghae and pulled him into a hug. He had warmth. That warmth that was missing for quite a while. His face wasn't as pale as before and his body was healthy, not too skinny. After a few moments of hugging his lover, he carried Donghae up bridal style and entered the mansion once again.

"Taemin sshi!" Hyukjae shoutedout throughout the whole mansion. Taemin instantly appeared in front of him along with Heechul.

"Yes?" Taemin asked and smiled.

"Could you bring Hae up to my room?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure. WOAH. Is it just me or does he seem bigger?" Taemin looked at Donghae wide-eyed.

"Min. He has always been this huge." Heechul said.

"But. Okay fine." Taemin took Donghae away from Hyukjae and brought him up.

Hyukjae immediately left the house and knew that he had to hurry there and reach home before Donghae woke up. But little did he know that Kyuhyun and Sungmin were out together. 'I wonder if Kyuhyun grew up too.' He thought to himself.

-------

A/N Hey guys sorry for the lame chapter xD AND OMG I FAILED ONE SUBJECT T-T Someone donate your marks to meh xD

@faylieannlee : O__O OH NOES  xD

@EunHaeLove42 : Wc x)

@devinapurwadi : I wonder... :P