Chapter 5

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 5

Donghae POV

Ugh I feel so dizzy, I’m thirsty. But I don’t want to wake up it’s so cosy. I snuggled into the warmth and smiled. Wait a minute, beds don’t have heaters. I shot my eyes open and I saw Eunhyuk’s face to my side. How long was he here? How did I even end up sleeping on his shoulders? I don’t know. I checked my handphone for the time, carefully without waking him up. It’s already 2pm. Oh that’s right Kyuhyun left for school and left me at home. He should be back soon.

I thought about Vampires for a while and curiosity got the better of me. I slowly reached my hand out to Eunhyuk’s lips and touched it. Then I opened it a little bit and there, I saw fangs. I must be seeing things or maybe this is just a dream. The moment Eunhyuk grabbed my hand which were touching his fangs, I knew, this is reality. Damn.

“Oh hey, good mor- afternoon.” I managed to cough out.

“What’s my name again?” He asked me out of the blue.

“Lee Eunhyuk?” I blankly answered.

Eunhyuk POV

He doesn’t remember what happened or what he even said? That’s a waste; I guess it’s for the best. I gave him a little smile and said “Yeah that’s right.” I just cuddled with him and inhaled his scent which smelled like strawberries. I could see that he was blushing at that action, aww how cute.

Not long after the doorbell rang ( well most probably to warn us that they’re coming in case we were doing something, well you know what I mean ). Kyuhyun and Sungmin came into the house while they were sweet talking to each other.

“AHEM” I coughed at them and they just stared at me. Well we aren’t going to watch a romantic scene when I can’t have one. Sungmin approached Donghae and told him to lie down on the couch.

Sungmin POV

As soon as Donghae lay down on the couch, I put him to sleep. I needed to check his memories or at least what happened.

“Hey Monkey what were you doing the whole day with him?” Kyuhyun stated to question Eunhyuk.

“We were kissing and hugging the whole day, Jealous?” He smirked.

“WHAT? How could you do that to Hae??!!” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and a scythe appeared onto his hand. His eye turn Emerald and he glared at Eunhyuk. He approached Eunhyuk who was just there smirking.

“What, I can’t do that but you can?” Eunhyuk stood up and a red flame appeared on his hand. His eyes turned bright Red and he looked at Kyuhyun who was menacingly approaching him.

“Yeah got a problem with that? I do that with Donghae too” Kyuhyun smugly replied and spin his scythe around.

Eunhyuk immediately flared up and started throwing Flaming darts towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun instead changed his weapon to a long Axe and hit all the flames while he ran towards Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk then made small flames appear and threw it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun easily blocked them by using a glass shield. He then changed his weapon to a Fire Skilled Archery Bow and Arrow. Eunhyuk summoned Rings of Fire around himself and threw very Fast Bullets of Blue Flames to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got a little scratched by it and hissed a little.

He took out 5 Bows and immediately launched it to Eunhyuk though the Shiny Silver Bow. Eunhyuk quickly used his Rings of Fire to Block the very Bright arrows that emitted a Black Aura.

“Is that all you got?” Eunhyuk just laughed.

What he didn’t know was that Kyuhyun was behind him. He was carrying a Metallic Ball with a chain on it. He swung it towards Eunhyuk’s head in a swift timing and It was a direct hit. Kyuhyun then jumped on top of Eunhyuk and quickly changed his weapon to a Mercury Knife and before he stabbed Eunhyuk I quickly put up an Imaginary Barrier in between them and screamed,

“HEY STOP IT YOU TWO. WHOEVER HITS WHOEVER WILL GET IT FROM HAE OR ME.”I looked at the both them and see that Kyuhyun has put away his weapons.

“Eunhyuk, Hae will be angry if you hurt Kyuhyun and I will also be angry at YOU * Points to Kyuhyun* if you hurt him.” I put the barrier between the both of them and they realised that they were still in that position (Kyuhyun is on top of Eunhyuk) and they both quickly scrambled to stand up. Before Kyuhyun could say a remark to Eunhyuk I told both of them to go outside and cool down and I really need to concentrate on Donghae’s memory. Luckily he didn’t see any of this madness. I heaved a HUGE, and by huge I mean REALLY HUGE sigh of relief as they left the house.

I touched Donghae’s head and try to sense what happened to him. I don’t really have the powers to look into someone’s memory but I was taught a little by Sunny when I was younger. I only could look into memories of a person from a time span of now till 10 hours ago. (He could also see what the person saw 10 hours ago till the present)

While I scanned Donghae’s memory I saw so shocked of what he saw. It must have been a horrible experience for him. I have never seen this happened anywhere and there is no such thing as anyone controlling blood or anything. It was until I heard a familiar singing tune that he heard. It must be one of them the 9 Goddesses. It can’t be none other than Jessica. But why would they be after Hae too? Isn’t Kibum after Hae? This doesn’t make any sense. I’ll quickly go and tell Kyu and Hyuk.

Before going out I made sure Hae was protected properly and smiled as I saw him smiling to himself. He couldn’t be having a nightmare like this. I quietly stepped out of the house and closed the door. I turned to my back and slapped my forehead at the sight of burnt trees and scratch marks. They’re so going to get it. Luckily, Kyuhyun’s house is in the forest where no human should be.

A/N AHH sorry for not updating yesterday ! Was super duper busy with practice >_<