Chapter 38

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Sungmin POV

Ugh.. I feel so.. Why do I feel so.. dirty? Oh wait a minute. Heechul kissed me. Riiiiiight. HEECHUL KISSED ME?! *Falling unconscious once again* -SMACK-

"Snap out of it "Bunny hyung". " Kyuhyun slapped my face as I was about to faint. What the hell man.

"Yeah thanks for that. That slap on the face helped me sooo much." I sounded really sarcastic.

"You're welcome anyway." Kyuhyun was just sitting by the window, his purple eyes bore into my soul. Holy. Wait a minute PURPLE?!

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I immediately stood up and held a small pebble in my hand, being extra cautious.

"Oh don't you look fancy." Kyuhyun replied with a smirk scanning my whole body up and down.

"Fancy? HOLY GAH." I jumped back into the bed covering my body with the comforter.

"WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING AND BUNNY JUMPER?!" I shouted out to Kyuhyun. What's up with this guy? Is his young mind already this corrupted?

"Answering your previous question, I'm Kyuhyun, obviously," Kyuhyun pushed his back against the window pane and jumped gracefully to the floor.

"The bunny jumper was given by Hyukjae hyung~" Kyuhyun said cutely and innocently.(Well, he tried lol)

"What the.." Hyukjae you're so dead meat once I take a step out of this room.

"What do you want anyway?" I asked again, I'm pretty sure that the person in front of me now isn't the young Kyuhyun anymore.

"Just....." Kyuhyun suddenly disappeared in black smoke and suddenly was hovering above me. Ohmahgerd he looks so scary.

"Very funny whoever you are." I said trying to sound not scared.

"Funny?" Kyuhyun leaned closer to my face until the tip of our noses touched and I shifted my head to the side. My cheeks were slowly turning red due to embarassment and nervousness.

"A-aren't you taking the joke a bit too far?"  I said out unsure of what he's doing.

"Oh this isn't a joke, I'm quite unhappy that someone else stole your lips from mine." Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's chin with his small hands and roughly turned his head.

"Wait a minu- mmppff" What I wanted to say got muffled as he pushed his small cute lips against mine. I hate to admit it but, even if he's in another body, he's quite a good kisser.

He and nibbled my bottom lip to ask for an entrance and I wasn't sure what I was thinking but I obeyed. Oh how messed up the world is, a very young devil topping a noble vampire. Though, that sounds right to me. Okay whatever. He explored the hot cavern of my mouth not missing out any place untouched but the kiss was a needy and I could feel the possesiveness in this one. It's even more then any other days. Argh I'm getting out of breath, I wanted to part our lips but Kyuhyun just pressed it tighter together. I tried my best to keep up.

Just before I was about to die, Kyuhyun released me and I took a deeeeep breath in.

"Are..you trying to..kill me?!" I said out breathlessly.

"You still enjoyed it didn't you?" He his lips with a smirk.

"N-no I didn't. Of cour-se not." I looked away and pout.

"Oh then shall we-"

"NO! I was joking I did enjoy it." I interrupted him. No way am I going to kiss him again, I'LL DIE. LITERALLY T^T

"Told ya. Oh by the way Heechul kissed you remember?" Kyuhyun said it carelessly.

"Oh yeah he did, did he." I looked back at Kyuhyun annndd I out.

Kyuhyun POV

*sees Sungmin faint* -facepalm-

Works everytime. So if you readers want to make Sungmin unconscious for a good reason just say that when he's guard is down Arraseo?~ Now to find that stupid ELF of mine. Any of you knows where he is? -shakes head- Tell me or I'll kill you with my smirk.(threatens) -quickly points to the library- Thank you for the advice. Heechul you are so dead meat. -shadows engulf me-

Heechul POV

F*** great just great my nails are ruined because of the ice. Hey don't judge, nails are very important to me and jolly well to all you girls too. Suddenly I felt the atmosphere in the room turned eerie. Oh something's terribly wrong. I wonder... I quickly shifted my head to my left and an arrow zoomed past my head just missing by inches. The speed was so quick that there was some smoke on my hair o_o.

The was that man. I stood up from my chair and scanned around the room. Curses whoever this person is I can't find where he seems to be. Then I turned to my back releasing a light ray of shield by hold my hand out, palms stretched out. All the small bombs immediately exploded into my shield making me flung all the way to the end of the wall with a loud thud on the back. Ouch.

"Whoever it is show yourself I'm getting pissed." I hissed out.

I didn't get any verbal response accept dark figures flying towards me menancingly. I immediately formed a sphere of light and released it towards the figures. They disappeared into the light luckily. I looked around once again concentrating. Then I noticed a presence on top of a bookshelf.

Ah-ha got ya.

I clapped my hands towards that direction and a sonic ray of light charged towards that spot and it made a big dent on the wall. I'll.. probably fix that later.

"Wasn't that mean of you Heechul hyung?" The small figure of Kyuhyun brushing himself appeared 3 metres in front of me.

"Yah! Aren't you supposed to respect your hyung? What's up with you attacking me?" I shouted towards him as I got up. Argh my bones are aching, that's some impact Kyuhyun can give to me. I wonder why.. It's not supposed to hurt that much.

"Does it hurt a lot huh Heechul?" His voice suddenly turned drastically deeper and instead of a scythe, a granite axe appeared on his hand.

" ." I wanted to get out of this 'deserted' place before it's too late because I just realized that that boy standing over there is the REAL DEAL. And by real deal I meant HIS MY A**HOLE MASTER.

"Stay." Kyuhyun's voice boomed out and I immediately couldn't move. Crap holy crap I'm going to die .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fun Fact with Donghae time~ (Donghae talking)

Let's take a break shall we?

Did you guys know?

If the master of an ELF hurts the servant it would be thrice as painful than it should be. And an ELF must obey/accept each order or request given by the master whether they like it or not. Is this fact helpful to you guys? I hope so~ Anyways I miss Hyukkie *pouts*

Someone get me out of my misery D: .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder....Did you have any idea that I could see what you were doing with my bunny?" Kyuhyun said as he stepped closer and closer towards me tracing the sharp blade of the axe. Damn he just looks super creepy in his devil form ESPECIALLY when he's younger.

"No of course not." I answered hoping that he would let it go.

"Well then what a bad ELF you are. You did that in front of my 'innocent' eyes."  Kyuhyun tore his gaze from tracing the axe and turned it towards me.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry master." I hate it when he's the master. Why am I fated to be with someone as evil as myself? Oh because I'm evil and karma's out to get me.

"Oh? So now you're calling me master? I prefer you call the younger me Young Master. Don't call him anything else and DON'T mention 'Bunny hyung's' name." Kyuhyun moved the axe against my torso.

"Yes sir." I don't know am I going to die like this?

"Good then. See ya." Kyuhyun raised the axe and I closed my eyes expecting the excruciating pain to sink in.

 

But it didn't..

 

So I decided to open my eyes and I saw a melting axe on the floor with a sleeping young Kyuhyun on the floor.

"Hah, whose the master now?" I stuck my tongue out. Then suddenly a dagger flew past my neck.

"I meant, let's go to your room shall we young master?" Crap I forgot Kyuhyun could see all this.

 

Nobody's POV

Taemin stared out the windows deep in his thoughts. He felt like he wanted to just break down but he knew, he can't. There's a story behind his previous life. Basically every ELF lives twice. If you think human's don't belong to be an ELF, just look at Heechul. He was the only human soul ever accepted to be one. Even Minho couldn't believe that Heechul was a human because Heechul was also the most powerful and outstanding ELF ever found.

Taemin kept thinking and thinking, what was his past life about? He couldn't remember but he wanted to. Every single person or soul could remember their past's except him. Because Taemin's a special case, that's what everyone's been saying. But why? Nobody dares to answer.

Donghae stirred in his slumber as a gust of strong but gentle wind circulated around the room. Taemin noticed the young boy yawning and rubbing his eye, so he immediately tend to his master.

"Sorry for earlier, its just that.. I got a dream that if you ever went out of control it should be stopped." Taemin sat on the bed beside the brunette.

"It's okay, it happens a lot. It's just that I was afraid." At the last 3 words, Taemin suddenly felt a tug at his heart.

"Eh?" He asked himself.

"Ne. Why are you hurting so badly? I don't like seeing people be sad, especially if you have an artificial eye." Donghae said in a sad tone.

"Oh..How did you know I have a fake eye?" Taemin asked trying to not sound as if he was going to cry.

"I can detect it. Did you know that my older self knows that too? I thought I was imagining things but it seems like its true." Donghae said crawling quietly to the maknae's lap.

"I-I didn't know. Ugh I'm sorry it's just. My heart feels heavy." Taemin said as he hugged the younger boy.

"You know? I could make you feel happy." Donghae said out after a fair time of hugging each other for comfort.

"Y-you can?" Taemin said as his lips trembled. This is the downside for Taemin as he couldn't easily cry unless it was anything else other than his past.

Donghae squeezed out from Taemin's arms and turned around.

"Do you mind if I take a look at something and show it to you?" Donghae said as his red and blue orbs stared into mine.

"Anya. I don't." I couldn't say anything else.

Then Donghae showed me a soft smile. Eh? He's smiling? Then both of his eyes glowed and suddenly I was engulfed by a bright light.

-----------------------------------------------------------

YAHOO EXAMS ARE NOT OVER T____T Well who cares ( OKay I do ) Still have one last examination next Monday tho AND IT'S THE END BABEH. 

OMG 88 SUSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU GUYS T_T HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE T_T *Tears of joy* Thanks to all the new and of course not forgetting to silent readers and the people who supported this story and me since the beginning or middle or WAHTEVER XD I love you all <3 ~ P.S. I love silent readers and people who comment D: !

@EunHaeLove42 : LOL HAHA xD Thanks for the luck <3 ~