Chapter 26

Not Everything Is As It Seems

WTS THIS IS THE SECOND TIME MY COMPUTER CRASHED WHILE I WAS HALFWAY DOING IT SAODSIOFHDIFSOAGHKLSDNFLSS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk POV

Wait a minute. The chains on my hands were melting. Does that mean..? I looked up and shot a look at Henry who was busy playing with his powers.

"Is he dead?" I asked with a stressed tone.

"Unexpectedly, yes he is." Henry snapped out from his trance and realized that the castle was breaking into pieces.

"He's not supposed to die yet." I thought about it.

"Let's go." Both of us ran out from the dugeon.

As we passed by the throne I noticed the chess board was still there. The game's not over. I ran over to the table and took away the board and we both escaped. Once we reached outside of the castle, we were greeted by the sight of dead vampires laid on the once deserted floor. I need to find Kibum out of all this. There's no signs of life here except the both of us.

"Give this to Donghae." I passed the board to Henry.

I scanned around with my power and once I found where Kibum was I quickly appeared beside him. There he was on the floor with a frozen water needle stabbed through him. But Of course he's not dead yet.

"Tell me where's the last psychic." I kneeled to the floor beside him.

"None of your business." He muttered. His sense of hearing and speaking was still with him. Just that his other senses was gone. He couldn't feel the pain anymore.

"Tell me or else you'll suffer once you die." I threatened him.

"She's.. beautiful.... You'll know who she is once you see her." He coughed out.

I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see. I placed my palm on his forehead and closed my eyes. I whispered a sacred prayer and soon he began turning into glowing orbs and within seconds they all dissappeared.

"Rest in Peace." I stood up and walked away from the disasterous place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin POV

"Hae.. Please come out.." I knocked on the door.

It has been a week since Donghae locked himself inside his own room ( not the room he shared with Hyukjae ). He hasn't eaten or uttered a word to any of us. I don't know what's happening in there but it's always quiet in his room. All of us had tried to make him come out but he just wouldn't open the door. We ever tried pushing the door down but there would be ice forming around the door. So we thought it was safer to just persuade him to come out.

"If... If you're hungry you can tell any of us okay?" I sighed and left the fron of his closed room.

I smiled a little when I walked into the Medical room. Hyukjae was already sitting on his bed and Kyuhyun was sleeping leaning against Heechul. Aww what a cute scene~

"He's worried about you, you know?" I managed a bitter smile as I talked to Hyukjae.

"Never knew he'd care when I WASN'T looking." Hyukjae chuckled.

"By the way, where's Hae?" I flinched a little bit as he threw that burderning question ( I'm just exaggerating ) into my face.

"He had locked himself up inside his own room. We.. We tried asking him to talk or anything but no voice would come out." I said in a depressing tone.

"Hmm." Hyukjae sighed worriedly.

I hate it when everyone in the house feels depressed or sad. But I don't blame the cause of it. I mean of course it's normal to get sad or something because something bad happen. right? RIGHT? Okay I'm not sure anymore T^T

 

Donghae POV

Sungmin just left...

I... Killed my own brother... What a cruel person I am.

Should I just accept the fact that I'm born a disaster? Even if I'm the most powerful vampire in the world, I shouldn't kill my own family.

First, umma. Umma I'm sorry I killed you I didn't mean too. It's also bad that you can't be reborn as a human or anything else in that matter. But why didn't you eliminate me from this world which I don't see clearly? It's my fault that innocent lives died. I killed human and vampire clans too. Even one person from the high court. I hope you don't have a grudge against me umma.

Secondly, Kibum my brother. My scars and pain had been released as I awakened once again as a vampire. I never thought I would ever come back into this fantasy world where reality hurts even more than dreams. But you hurt my Hyukkie and you forced me. Look around me, it's totally darkness. And look there. It's a chess board.

Are you asking me to play this brother? I have no idea how it works brother. Some of the pieces have shattered. Why is that so? Who am I on this board? And who are my friends on this board? Should I tell them about this brother? I'm sure it's supposed to be a secret right. In this cold, dark world only I exist. But when I'm outside, it's so bright and everyone's there. It makes me happy umma.

I reached out to the White king piece. This is me right umma? Whenever I touch it, it glows brighter than any of them. Does this belong to me now? I personally don't like to play these games but if you say so umma..

*knock knock* I immediately stopped talkng.

"Hae?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys! ( Is it a short chapter? ) I would have written more if not for time constraint. AND TO THE COMPUTER THAT CRASHED GET WELL SOON OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO WRITE TWICE OAAAAAO

@LoveSHINeeSuJu : I hope so too T-T

@Supernatural-lover : "KICK ME AND SEND ME TO CHINA" LOLOLO Why China out of all the places? :p Why not Mars xD I was also screwing homework writing this story xPP

@AyaniELF : Ikr? I feel bad ;_;

@EunHaeLove42 : Hoho Thanks for the comments :D

And last but not least my favourite sentence of the day

Don't forget to leave a comment belowww~