Chapter 17

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 17

Leeteuk POV

I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. I was being chained up by a very strong spell. At least I completed my task, to safely turn Donghae into a vampire. That’s what Krystal told me to do as soon as I got back. The door opened and someone stepped inside. He firmly held my chin up just to see my bloody face. Yes that’s right I’ve been injured. I tried my best to fend the vampires off but there were too many.

“Let’s see your precious Hae save you now.” The guy who had hatred spilling out from him slapped my face and left the room, leaving a very young vampire behind in the room. He walked towards me with a sad look on his face.

He was a brunette with a little red highlights holding a knife. Suddenly he plunged it into my stomach gently. It surprisingly didn’t hurt though, most probably he didn’t have the intention to actually hurt me.

“I-I’m so sorry!!” He immediately took out the knife and started healing my wounds.

I thought that he was quite an innocent person. When he looked up, I immediately tried to control him. It actually worked. He stopped doing everything and slowly stood up.

“Get me out of here.” I simply said to the boy.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that.” I was so shocked at his reply. His mind wasn’t in my hands. He actually defended and pushed it away. My my, what a strong kid.

“Hmm, what’s your name kid?”

“Uh, Henry.” He started to close my wounds once again.

“I don’t think you need to do that Henry.” I threw a small stone towards him with my power.

“Oh okay sure.” He picked up the stone and sat at one corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody’s POV

Another wave crashed down onto another tree.

“Donghae control your power or else you’re going to kill every single tree here.” Eunhyuk sighed.

Donghae immediately tried to create water bubbles in the air and levitate them for 2 minutes. He had been trying that for 1 hour now but yet every single time all of them were targeted at the nearest tree.

He concentrated really hard and finally did it.

“Okay good. Now aim all of them to this.” Eunhyuk created a fire orb and placed it in between trees.

Donghae glared at the fire orb. His eyes were full of determination. After a few seconds he threw all of the water bubbles to it with his eyes closed. He didn’t realise that the water bubbles actually froze up and became deadly weapons. Crash!

Eunhyuk raised a barrier at the speed of lightning and all of the water spikes evaporated quickly. Eunhyuk’s eyebrows started twitching as he could have died if he was some ordinary person. Donghae opened his eyes and saw that the fire orb was still there. He scanned to see where they hit and saw that there were water puddles in front of Eunhyuk.

“Hyukkie! Omo I’m so sor…” Two sharp boomerangs headed towards his direction very quickly.

Donghae’s face turned serious and he stretched out his palm towards the boomerangs. Water spikes shot out from the water and directly hit the deadly boomerangs that were aimed at him. The boomerangs crashed into pieces. Eunhyuk immediately turned around just to see Sungmin sitting on a mat below the shade of the tree and Kyuhyun holding a boomerang that was exactly similar to the ones that ambushed Hae.

“Dude, you scared the hell out of me.” Eunhyuk sighed in relief. Well Kyuhyun wasn’t much of a threat towards Eunhyuk or Donghae.

“Want a muffin?” Sungmin innocently munched on one oblivious to the situation.

“Oh yay! Muffins!” Donghae snapped out from his stance and ran towards Sungmin.

Eunhyuk painfully slung his arm around Donghae’s neck and pulled him away. Donghae struggled and punched Eunhyuk’s arm to make him let go. Eunhyuk stopped, turn around and threw a line of smoke towards Kyuhyun.

“Hey you know I hate smoke.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and carried Sungmin away from the smoke. Sungmin hugged his basket of muffins while Kyuhyun carried him away.

Sungmin POV

Hehe. Kyuhyun said my muffins were yummy~~ So he has to make a dozen of cookies for me! How exciting~~ Kyu making cookies just for me! Kekeke~ <3 After Hyuk and Hae went into the forest, Kyu started making them. *pout* He told me that I couldn’t watch him doing them though. How unfair.

So to waste my time, I’m playing warfare with Wookie~ How do you play this game you ask? It’s simple. We have 5 minutes to play this game and the objective is to place a scratch on the enemy. Well it’s no fun playing with Kyu because he would always sit at one chair and wait for someone to approach. He only lost this game to one person. I’m not telling you who though hehe~~

Suddenly a giant rock flew towards me. I took out a small marble from my pocket and toss towards it. The rock shattered into pieces and a small dagger dropped down. Wookie is so sneaky some times. He has the power of controlling animals( well it’s not so easy because he has to win their hearts first) and he also learnt some illusion tricks from me.

I picked up the dagger and scanned my surroundings. There were tree’s all over so it’s easy to hide and camouflage here. I heard a rustling sound towards my left and I threw the dagger with my full strength towards the direction. The dagger soon turned huge and it cut down 10 rows of trees.

“Woah hyung! You win~! I was late by a second!” Ryeowook jumped out from the tree. He had a scratch on his sleeve.

I turned around and saw many blades of leaves behind me. I quickly ran away and avoid the deathbed that was behind me. Woah, I could have gotten hurt if I was slow by a few seconds. Well never underestimate people. I walked towards the dagger I had thrown and picked it up. I tossed it to Wookie in a very fast speed and he catch he with his bare hands.

“Thanks! :D~~” Ryeowook skipped away happily back to the mansion. I just followed behind. Sometimes I think it’s good that someone powerful like him is a very cheerful person. Not like Kyuhyun. If everyone was like Kyuhyun, I think I would have died already(?).

As I stepped into the mansion I noticed Kyuhyun was placing cookies onto a plate. Ooh~~ They’re ready ~~ Donghae and Eunhyuk were also back. They were seating on the couch very far away from each other. I wonder what happened. Oh well, cookies for mee~~

A/N Now I feel like baking muffins OAO