Chapter 22

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Yo yo people xD Sorry I didn't update and also if the story's boring T^T. I'm just a amateur at writing and this is my first ever fanfic I've written. I don't mind constructive critism, I'll try to improve from there. I actually was writing this for fun but I didn't know that 60+ subscribers like you guys would find it interesting ToT So I'm sincerely sorry if it gets boring :) I was busy with SYF Preparation T_T We just completed it and results will be out next week *O* SOOO NERVOUS FLDSFLSDJALKGKLFD Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae POV

I'm really worried about Hyukjae and here everyone is being all relaxed. Well except Kyuhyun and myself. I saw alone by myself in this pitch dark room without any doors. A little man started walking towards me with a shard of broken glass in his hands. I gazed up onto his face, it's not the time for me to pissed right now. Cause I might actually try and kill a colony with my bare hands due to my frustration.

"Donghae right?" The man asked. I nodded in return.

"My name is Henry, I'm Hyukjae's messenger for now. You must be really worried about him. ( A portal appears beside Henry showing Eunhyuk ) As you can see he's injured really badly but I can assure you he's mentally stable, I think. Well who cares? Here take this ( hands over the colourless sharp glass ) Go through the Forbidden Cave and from there it will show you the way. Just be careful, there might be some guards or creatures lurking in the dark." Henry smiled at me.

"Am I supposed to trust you?" I asked clearly unsure.

"It's really up to you. I don't really mind if you don't trust me. I'm just here to pass you a message that he's fine and I gave an extra help ( eyeing the glass )." A purple stone appeared in his hand.

Henry turned towards me and suddenly threw the rock at me with a great force that I could see his hair flowing with the force of the wind. The rock came flying towards me and *BOOM*

I opened my eyes and sat up from the shock. Oh. Silly, you were dreaming. I looked down into my hands just to see a glass piece. Nope you're not dreaming Hae , you're not. I peeked out from the door and saw that there was absolutely no one outside. I grabbed a coat and jumped out of the window. I summoned a wave to guide me towards the Forbidden Cave that guy mentioned. A rush of liquid formed below me and I started surfing. It's really along way from here.

I felt something sharp prick against my hand and gripped my wrist. I rolled onto the floor as I lost my balance. Ugh this glass hurt me, blood was running down my hands. I quickly used my healing powers but it couldn't totally heal it for some reason. The glass started glowing blue in colour but I didn't care. My hand freaking hurts. A bush rattled out of nowhere. OMG IT'S A CREATURE? NO WAY I CAN'T DO THIS. The noise started to get louder and it jumped out of the dark. I held my hand up towards the thing with fear in my eyes. Water spikes formed infront of my hand and didn't move unless I made it move. My eyes had turned into Sapphire Blue. I was scared out of my wits.

"Hae?" A familiar voice sounded. Kyuhyun walked out of the shadows and looked at me, shocked. He thought that he was going to die from all those spikes. I didn't move my hand away from him but it started to tremble.

"It's me Kyuhyun." He carefully approached me. Sungmin was behind him hding from the spikes.

I felt so relieved and let go of the dangerous weapons. I ran up and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

"Hey, don't go crying now, we're here because we followed you." He rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun placed me on his back and I noticed that Sungmin was pouting.

"You'll get your turn later." Kyuhyun smirked at Sungmin. He immediately turned red.

"I wasn't jealous or anything." Sungmin just held onto Kyuhyun's arm.

"Let's go" The shadows engulfed all of us and I couldn't see anything anymore. I could only sense that Kyuhyun was using his powers to find our way there as quickly as possible. I shut my eyes tightly and hoped for the best. I don;t like being in the dark.

------------------------------------------

Jessica POV

"Get me another human!" Kibum protested.

Honestly, I have no desire to work for him. I don't even belong to his clan. But since we owe him 2 of us had to be sent to serve him for a while. And of course I'm one of the two. He's really demanding and very scary. He never showed any kindness. Ever since he captured that Hyukjae guy he had always been craving for blood. He almost bit me! I kicked him in the nuts and he released me. Well, I didn't have a choice didn't I? He deserved it anyway :P Oh wow look he's feeding off another innocent human AGAIN

"Don't you think that's enough?" I shouted out. He tore his gaze away from the lifeless human who already gave up begging him for his life to me. He looked like he was going to murder someone.

"What do you think Sica?" He tossed the body aside and started walking alowly towards me with a menancing look.

"Nothing." I looked away.

"That can't be right. I heard something." He was already infront of my face. He pulled my chin up to look at his face.

"I think that you should feed too much." I managed to say.

"Your opinion doesn't matter." His eyes turned red with lust again. He pinned me hard against the wall and attacked my neck. He didn't bite it yet but this doesn't look good. Before I could kick him he intertwined his legs with mine and smirked at me.

Ugh I know this isn't allowed but who cares! I'm in danger! I touched his wrists that were holding my hands and ice appeared on it. I applied a lot of pressure into those ice in order to make it heavy, resulting in him letting go of me. I ran away and escaped from that room. I ran while looking to my back to make sure that he didn't come out to run after me.

After I was very sure he wasn't chasing after me I turned to my front and my lips met with someone's. I pressed my body aginst him due to me accidentaly running into him. It was a very comforting and warm kiss.

Wait a minute. WHO IS HE? I immediately snapped out of it and pulled away. I looked at him and he just showed me a nice smile. He had totally pitch black eyes which were really creepy but he was handsome at the same time. He walked pass me and I stood there frozen. After a while I turned back and he wasn't there anymore. I started walking to my room and thought about that mysterious man. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae POV

Kyuhyun put me down as we reached infront of a huge cave. It has purple-blue rocks and I couldn't see anything through it. I peeked at the sides of he rock and I found out it was only a small 3m cave. There was nothing beyond that. All of us walked into the cave with closed eyes. It was told that we walked into the cave with opened eyes, we would end up being blind for a week. I'm not sure why but I don't want to find out.

As we walked through the cave I felt the temperature drop drastically. It was really freezing that I started shivering. After a few minutes, it decreased enough for us to adapt and not shiver. A cold wind blew against my cheek. I didn't know why but I stopped walking and slowly opened my eyes. Infront of me was a forest. It had really tall trees, they were black in colour and they didn't look so happy like back at our place.

I looked to my right and find that Kyuhyun and Sungmin were there brushing themselves off. Suddenly a werewolf that had red eyes and dark purple fur jumped towards me. It had a lot of sharp teeth. I saw Kyuhyun holding a bow and arrow. It was aimed at the werewolf.

"NO! Don't!" I shouted out. The werewolf was on top of me but it didn't do anything terrible to me. I realized that when it pouned on me but it didn't do anything for a few seconds. Kyuhyun raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me confusedly.

I gestured for the wolf to move aside so that I can stand up and it really did move aside. Am I trained for this or what? I have never seen this creature in my entire life but here it is obeying me. I sat on it ( It's about the size of 4 horses so you can imagine how huge it is.) and patted it's head. Kyuhyun was still cautious of this creature, well of course he would be. It's a freaking huge werewolf with red eyes and sharp teeth that jumped out of nowhere!

"Don't worry Kyu! It's harmless! Come sit here!" I looked at him. Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at me and walked towards me slowly as Sungmin ran past him to ride on it.

"Hmm... I'll name you Loyal!" I said happily. The wolf growled happily to show it acknowlegdement.

The glass that I obviously forgotten about started  vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and noticed that it was glowing green. It started vibrating violently that it slipped thorugh my fingers and slipped. *crash* A blinding green light came out that we had to cover our eyes. The wolf slowly backed away from it as it was also emitting heat.

After awhile the light faded and I lifted my hand away from my face. I gasped. There stood at where the pieces of shiny glass should be, was a young man. He had a pretty and cute face, light bangs, blonde hair, he was wearing red pants, a black shirt and a black vest.

"Ouch..." The young boy rubbed his backside and stood up.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Sungmin asked in suspision. The boy looked up and I think he finally noticed that we were here since he appeared out of nowhere. Well I can't say he fell from the sky because he didn't, HE APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE LITERALLY!!

"Oh hi! I'm here at your service! I'm supposed to be your ELF! Well to whoever broke the glass." He bowed towards us.

"What? ELF?" Kyuhyun folded his arms.

"Well you see, there's only limited people like us. Our soul will be kept in a crystal and when we are fully developed the crystal will break into pieces. So in every piece there's an individual life in there. In this entire era, there would only be one crystal that breaks and I'm from that specific crystal. Those who find the crystal piece would get themselves a ELF! There's only 6 ELF's in this entire world. ELF's help their master and solve problems that can be solved. We also have some military skills in us. So that's basically an ELF"  The boy said in one breath and grinned at us.

Is it just me or is this guy insane?

"Well I'm not insane thank you very much. Whose my master?" He scanned the three of us.

"It's me." I said out.

"PHEW. I thought it would be that devilishly handsome guy with a creepy smirk over there!" He pointed towards Kyuhyun.

"Hey you should keep some opinions to yourself or people might hit on you." Kyuhyun just smirked.

"What should I call you by the way?" I asked the lad that was clapping excitedly.

"Taemin! Hmm I'll have the same surname as you so... Lee Taemin!" He bowed.

"Could you show us the way to a dungeon that holds Hyukjae?" I asked him.

"Okay give me a moment..... FOLLOW ME!" I got startled because he suddenly shouted after a few seconds.

Taemin jumped into the air and turned into a glowing orb. He started moving through the dark and eerie forest. I'm pretty sure that he's the only light course around here. Kyuhyun's already used to seeing in the dark. I instructed the wolf to follow the orb. Here goes nothing. Wait for me Hyukjae! I'm rescuing you!