Transfer Student

Not Everything Is As It Seems

( I do not own the pictures ~)

Donghae POV

Ahh finally, summer break is over! Time to meet new people in my new school ~ The good thing is Kyuhyun is Kyuhyun is going to be in the same school! Both of us are 24 this year. Sadly we are not twins; our birthday is 6 months apart. I wish I had a twin like Kyuhyun, his so cool and does things his way. By the way, Kyuhyun is my step brother. I was brought to to Kyuhyun's house at the age of seven by a guy named Leeteuk.  I can’t remember how he looked like but I’m sure he was a blonde at that time. Kyuhyun took care of me since then.

 

My parents died in a car crash and I was in the car with them. I remember my mother hugging me in the car while she was profusely bleeding.

 

I was happily eating cotton candy as we just came back from an amusement park. My father was driving the car with the song Sorry Sorry . Suddenly I felt dizzy and my vision blurred. I felt like I was upside down and my body was aching. I quickly opened my eyes and to my horror, both of my parents were bleeding so badly. My mother turned to me and hugged me with blood dripping down from her forehead; she smiled and said “Saranghaeyo, Hae”. Her grip on me loosened and my eyes widened. I looked at her and smiled to myself with tears dropping down to my face. “Mom wake up, it’s not the time to be sleeping”. I couldn’t accept reality and a moment later I out.

“Hae, HAE, HAE!” Hearing that voice I snapped out of my flashback and I realised I was crying and trembling. I quickly reached out towards the voice and hugged him tightly. It was Kyuhyun; he must have heard me sobbing. He looked at me with a small smile that could heal your heart instantly.

“Wash up, it’s time to go for school” he managed to say. I quickly washed my face and headed down the stairs where Kyuhyun was waiting for me.

“RRRIINNGG” First period is going to start. Usually on the first day of school, the first period would be for getting to know your classmates better. Mr.Choi walked in and greeted the class. We all cheered knowing that he is going to be our form teacher. He is the BEST teacher you could ever get!

“Alright calm down, we have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself.” Mr.Choi happily said. He loved more students to be in his class. As the new transfer student walked in I noticed he had Black hair with Red highlights. I couldn’t take my eyes off the perfect looking hair.

“Hey, my name is Lee Eunhyuk, nice to meet you” He greeted the class.