Chapter 80

The Magicians of Love

It was Sunday morning that had been waited by Tiffany for long. Last week, she had been extremely busy with works and she couldn’t describe in words how tired she was. Finally, she was able to have a great sleep after for a while since she didn’t have to be worried about getting up by an alarm.

Though the sun had risen up high in the sky, she was still sleeping soundly in her room especially the curtain blocked the ray of light from brightening up the room. She still fell into her dream world but it wasn’t too long before she got awake by a phone call.

“Aish…” She muttered angrily while moving her hand, looking for her cell phone on the table. “Hello?” She greeted in English with her eyes still closed. She was too sleepy that she couldn’t even open her eyes.

“It’s me. Where are you?” Unexpectedly, a Korean person replied.

“Oh? Who is this?” She replied back in Korean.

“Yah, you really don’t recognize my voice?”

“Who?” She just felt too lazy to think as her brain really couldn’t function well as she was bearing this sleepiness.

“Your boyfriend!”

“Boyfriend?” She still didn’t get it but this time, she took a look at the caller’s name since she had been frustrated to find out who it was. It was anonymous number, which meant she didn’t have the contact. However, her eyes suddenly went bigger like she just found out who it was. “Kim Hyunjoong!” She raised her voice in shock which of course her sleepiness was gone in a blink of an eye.

“Take a while for you to recognize me, huh?”

“H… ho… how, how did you get my number?!” She sounded frustrated and angry. Usually, they would only communicate through their secretary which of course used the office phone.

“Is that important right now?” He let out a quite evil chuckle. “Where are you now? Since it’s Sunday and it’s first time for me to be here, why don’t you show me around?”

“What?!”

“No matter how much I think, I don’t think there is anyone going to be better tourist guide than you.”

“Yah, why should I?! I don’t want to!! Bye!!!” She yelled at him angrily and was about to hang up before he stopped her.

“Are you sure? Do you want to cancel our project?” He smirked.

“WHAT?!!!” She shouted again out of disbelief. “Yah! Have you gone crazy?!Are you really going to be like this?! Are you really going to be this petty?!”

“Unfortunately, yes. I’m really petty. So, you better behave yourself if you didn’t want to cancel our project, get it?” He said proudly. She lost her words as she really couldn’t believe that he would be like this. “I’m at café nearby your house. Come here in 5 minutes. Otherwise, I’ll leave first and… you know what happened next.” He added, referring what he would do with the project.

“Yah, what’s up with 5 minutes?! I’m still on my bed! You just woke me up with your call! Aish, seriously…”

“Then, 6 minutes?”

“YAH, Kim Hyunjoong, are you kidding me?!!! Alright, just cancel the project then! I would turn crazy too, trying to deal with this crazy person!!!” She shouted loudly to him.

“Ouch!” He rubbed his ear. “Your voice is sure loud!” He lengthened the distance between his cell phone and his ear. He chuckled before adding, “Alright, I give you 30 minutes, ok?” He just liked to a lot for her cute reaction.

“Hm!” She replied shortly and ended the call.

She immediately got up from the bed and cleaned it in rush. She took the towel hanging near the wardrobe before she ran to the washroom as she almost hit the side of her bed. It was the shortest time she took to finish showering. She went to her wardrobe, looking for simple yet beautiful garment that would take less time to wear. At the same time, one of her hand was drying her hair with towel clinging around her neck.

She changed into the garment that she just picked. She went to the mirror, applying the simple make-up just to cover her obvious dark circle. She checked out herself for last time in front of the mirror before going downstairs in rush.

Her family was in the dining room, having their breakfast. Her mother was the first to spot her, asking. “You are already awake? I thought you want to rest today.” She was aware that Tiffany even dressed up. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Something comes up and I have to settle it.”

“Aren’t you going to have breakfast first?”

“It’s okay, mom. I’m in rush. Bye!” She went out immediately from the house that caused her family wondering what that urgent business was which she had to be that panic.

---------

After taking a bath, Minho changed to his cloth that he wore yesterday after it had been washed and dried. He had been dressed up so well in the morning.

He went out from the room and went to the kitchen where grandmother was at, preparing the breakfast. “Hi, grandma.” He greeted cheerfully while taking a seat on the chair.

“Oh, Minho, you are awake.” She looked at him and seemed quite shocked of his appearance. “You have been finished dressing up. Why it’s so early? Are you planning to walk around Busan with Yuri, going on a date?”

Minho smiled shyly before explaining. “Actually, my train is going to leave this morning. So, that’s why, I’ve been ready now.”

“You’re already going to leave?” She looked obviously disappointed. “With Yuri too?”

“I’m really sorry, grandma.” Minho said apologetically. “I’ve basketball practice this afternoon. So, I have to go back. I’m not leaving with Yuri. She will go back later. Her train will leave this evening.”

“I see. Then, next time, you must come again with Yuri for a long time, alright?”

“Yes, I will!” Minho confidently replied followed by a chuckle. He couldn’t help but hope that when he and Yuri visited Busan later, they would come as couple.

“The breakfast is ready.” Grandmother served the food on the table. “Can you please wake up Yuri?”

“Yes, grandma.” Minho got up and went to grandmother’s room where Yuri slept. He opened the door and entered carefully. He could see that she was still sleeping soundly on the blanket. He came closer and sat beside her.

His lips unconsciously curled up when he studied her face. She looked extremely beautiful especially when she was asleep. No wonder he loved so much this girl. She was like an angel in his life.

Suddenly, he spotted a frown on her face that also caused his smile disappeared. Was she having a nightmare? However, it couldn’t be assumed that it was as simple as a nightmare could be. “Minho…” She mumbled in her sleep, calling for him.

He didn’t feel good about this. She was calling for him in suffer like he had hurt her.

“Minho… how can you do that to me? H… how can you hurt me like this?” She just mumbled but it was clear enough for him to understand.

He looked sad that the nightmare was due to the pain that he caused. What made it worse, he could see that tears came out from the corner of her eyes. He never expected that her condition was still bad since she had been slowly changed to a cheerful person back but he knew now… she might just try to show that she was strong but inside, the pain was still too heavy for her to endure.

Now, he wondered whether what he was trying to do, fixing their relationship was worth. Was it the right thing to do when he could see that she suffered so much? He recalled that yesterday, in the train, she explained that by seeing him, she constantly got reminded of the pain. If he really loved her, wasn’t he supposed to let her go? He couldn’t do it, he had to give up for her sake. The pain that he gave her before for enough, he couldn’t add anymore. Seeing her suffered like this because of him was painful for him too.

“I guess we are fated to be until here only. I should have given up earlier. I’m sorry for everything.” He her hair softly as he unconsciously shed tears as he was aware that this was the last time, he could see her this close, touched her like this. “Goodbye, Kwon Yuri. I love you.” He gave her a gentle goodbye kiss on her forehead.

Minho came out from the room and closed the door behind him after taking the last look at Yuri. He sighed deeply as he wiped his tears. After being ready, he went back to the kitchen.

“Where is Yuri? Isn’t she coming?” Grandmother asked after seeing Minho came back alone.

“She is still sleeping soundly. I think it’s better to let her sleep.”

“Then, are you going to have breakfast first?”

“Yes, I think I have to.” Minho smiled. “Otherwise, I would get left by my train.” He faked a chuckle.

“Are you going to leave without seeing her? You can just wake her up.”

“It’s okay. Grandma can tell her on my behalf. Besides, I can meet her later in Seoul.” He lied to convince grandmother.

---------

Waiting for her in that empty and silent café was quite hard for him. There was nothing he could do. He kept looking around, hoping that she would appear earlier than the time he gave her. He had finished three cups of coffee.

He took a look at his watch. The time was almost up. He sighed deeply before taking a sip of a new coffee that he just ordered. He put the cup on the table back and lifted his head up, finally spotting Tiffany who was on the way to the door.

A wide smile appeared on his face immediately but soon disappeared. He saw there was someone with Tiffany and it was none other than her secretary, Nicole. He wasn’t angry or unhappy that she brought Nicole alone but honestly, he wanted to be alone with her. He never expected that she would use that trick.

After entering the café, Tiffany looked around and spotted him after for a while as he didn’t bother to attract her attention. She came closer with monster-like expression with Nicole followed her behind with guilty expression.

“I’ve arrived, satisfied?!” She asked angrily.

He took a look at his watch. “You’re late one minute.” Her expression showed that her blood was boiling as she was about to say something before he immediately added, “Just kidding.” He grinned. “Have a seat.”

Both Tiffany and Nicole took a seat, opposite to Hyunjoong. “Hello, Mr Kim.” Nicole greeted. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to be a third-party but she insisted me to. She even threatened me that she would give me a lot of works so that I have to work overnight next week.”

“Yah, are you crazy?!” Tiffany covered Nicole’s mouth with her hand though there was no use anymore. She gave her a death glare.

He chuckled. “It’s okay.” He changed his stare to Tiffany as he continued, “I’m kind of expected that she would pull some tricks.” He suddenly got up from his seat. “You guys order first, I excuse myself for toilet.”

Tiffany didn’t look at him at all as she just focused herself on the menu since she was already starving from skipping her breakfast. Hyunjoong winked at Nicole, giving her a sign. She did looked shocked at first but seemed like she got that he was planning something too.

--------

It seemed like Hyunjoong didn’t actually go to the toilet. He just stayed outside and took out his cell phone. He called someone. “Aish, please pick up!” He mumbled angrily as there was no reply.

Finally, it was picked up. “Hello…” Key answered with sleepy tone.

“Were you sleeping?”

“Yes, you know that, why are you still calling me?! Aish, seriously…”

“Forget that. Get up now and come here. I have important task for you to settle.”

“What?!” Key asked in disbelief. “Hyung, are you crazy?! Today is Sunday, for crying out loud! Can’t you let me rest for at least a day?! Do you know how tired I was, taking care of silly problem of yours throughout this week?!”

“This task is really important.”

“Aish… no! I’m not going! I won’t!!” Key was about to hang up.

 Hyunjoong immediately stopped him. “Hang on! I’m not done yet! Please do me a favor, please.” He begged Key.

“No, I won’t!” Key stayed firm to his decision.

“Yah, do you want me to cut out your salary this month?!” He didn’t have other choice. He threatened Key with warning voice.

“Ah, hyung!” Key whined cutely. “You… seriously are going to do that?! Are you seriously to be this childish?!!” Today, Hyunjoong had been childish and petty in order to find chance to get back with Tiffany. He didn’t care, he would do anything.

“Then, what is your decision now?” He asked calmly, expecting Key would give in soon.

“Yes, I get it!” He reluctantly agreed. “Where should I go?” Hyunjoong told him the address of the café that they were at now. “Yes, alright. I’ll be there soon.”

---------

Yuri slowly opened her eyes as she was just awake. She took a look at the clock hanging on the wall. She abruptly got up like a robot. “It’s 12 already?!” She was in disbelief that she had been sleeping for that long.

It had been a while since she had fallen into a good sleep. It indeed felt so good and refreshing. She wondered how suddenly she got to sleep deeply like this. She remembered that she had nightmare, like having those flashbacks where she got hurt due to Minho but… suddenly those nightmares disappeared in a blink of an eye and then, she could conclude that she indeed had a good sleep since she was just awake. She wondered what the reason was.

There was only a thing that she wasn’t aware of. Minho gave her a kiss on the forehead. Did that mean… his kiss heal everything?

After taking bath, Yuri went to the kitchen as she found her grandmother there. “Oh, Yuri-ah, do you want to have your breakfast now? Or… it should be called lunch, isn’t it?” Her grandmother chuckled.

“Em, grandma… Have you seen Minho?” She asked. She had been finding him in the room, the backyard but he wasn’t there.

“Ah, yes… I forgot to inform you. Actually, Minho had asked me to tell that he would leave to Seoul first.”

“What?! He already left?!” Yuri asked in shock.

“Yes. He said that he has basketball practice which he had to leave first without you.” It was obvious that Yuri was disappointed to hear the news. “I asked him to wake you up before he left but he wasn’t willing since he saw you sleeping soundly. You are going to see him anyways in Seoul later, right?”

“Th… that’s right.” Yuri hesitantly nodded.

Honestly, she felt touched after hearing grandmother said. And, the fact that he decided to follow her to Busan also touched her heart. She was aware that last week, he was so busy with the practice but she just found out that the practice continued today. Yesterday, he also helped grandfather, working on the farm. Her feelings were mixed up. She was confused what she was supposed to do now.

----------

After making a call, Hyunjoong returned to his seat. Tiffany and Nicole were having their meals.

“Mr. Kim, don’t you want to order your meal?” Nicole politely asked while Tiffany just ignored him like he was invisible.

“You don’t have to be too formal. Besides, we are around same ages.” Hyunjoong friendlily said that Nicole quickly agreed on. “It’s okay, I have eaten. You can eat comfortably.”  

Nicole took a look at Tiffany who was eating hungrily her food like she had been starving for a few days. “Yah, Fany-ah, are you that hungry?” She chuckled.

“Well… whose fault is that? I don’t even have time to have my breakfast.” She said as she glared at Hyunjoong.

“Who asked you to be so lazy and become sleepyhead?!” He replied back, slightly raising his voice.

“What the heck?! Did you mean it was my fault?!!” She asked loudly as she was in disbelief that he just blamed her for what happened.

 Before Hyunjoong was ready to counter attack, Nicole stopped their argument. “Hey, can you guys stop?! It’s so embarrassing.” They even attracted the attention from people nearby with their silly argument. “Aigoo, it’s so frustrating! Can’t you guys make up?” She was so frustrated to be in the middle.

“Yah, Nicole Jung! Can’t you stop talking nonsense?!” She scolded Nicole which she just replied with a laugh.

As Tiffany and Nicole were busy arguing each other this time, Hyunjoong spotted Key entering the café. However, before he could come closer to them, Hyunjoong gave a silent signal to him to meet him at the toilet.

“I’ll excuse myself for the toilet.” Hyunjoong informed as he got up.

“Again?!”

“Why? Do you want to come along?” He asked Tiffany playfully, teasing her for her question.

“Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “No, thank you.” He chuckled before walking away, heading to the toilet.

Hyunjoong went into the toilet and met Key who was waiting for him there.

“You don’t tell me that Tiffany and Nicole are here too.” Key did look shocked to see them together with Hyunjoong.  Now, he was more curious of what his task might be.

“Yes, that’s why I asked you to come here.” Hyunjoong explained everything to him and how he forced Tiffany to come. “So, what I want you to do is… take Nicole out and you can bring her anywhere you or her want to go, get it?”

“Are you serious?!” Key couldn’t hide his excitement. “So, so, so, it’s like I’m having a date with her?”

“Well…” Hyunjoong paused before continuing, “… technically, yes.”

“Thank you so much! Thank you so much!” Key suddenly gave Hyunjoong a tight hug until he found it was hard to breath.

“Yah, yah! What’s with you suddenly?” Hyunjoong looked so confused.

“Hyung, you should have told this earlier. You don’t have to threaten me and I would just immediately agree to carry out this task! Don’t worry, it will be done smoothly!”

“Huh?” He still looked clueless before finally he got it. “Ah~ I really forget about it. You like her, isn’t it? Ceh!” He nudged Key, teasing him.

“Hang on!” Key’s lower jaw dropped as he looked so shocked. “Ah, hyung! You should tell me earlier! Aish… I should dress up more! You asked me to come quickly that I don’t even have time to think what I should wear.” He wanted to impress Nicole but now, he wasn’t satisfied with his cloth.

“Well…” Hyunjoong observed him from head to toe. “You don’t look that bad.”

“But, I could have looked much better than this! Ah, my fashionista image!”

“Aigoo, you don’t have to overreact like this. I’m sure she will like you just the way you are.”

“Well, we shouldn’t waste time anymore. Let’s go!” Key walked out from toilet first, being so excited to do the mission.

“Ceh! He’s more excited than me!” Hyunjoong let out a pleased laugh before following him who walked so fast, approaching the table where Tiffany and Nicole were at.

“Hi, girls!” Key greeted them cheerfully while taking a seat opposite to Nicole.

“Oh, you’re here too!” Between them, Tiffany gave more intense reaction.

Instead, Hyunjoong replied as he took his seat back, beside Key, “Well you bring Nicole here, I bring Key here. Is there any problem?”

“No, of course nope!” She forced a wide grin. “There would be so much fun, isn’t it?” She smiled while clenching her teeth tightly, staring at Hyunjoong. She could sense that he would pull some tricks too.

-------

After reaching in Seoul, Minho just went straight to the school for the practice without going home first. He met Nickhun, Sungmin and Taecyeon who were already there. He also spotted Sunny who might be there to support her boyfriend.

“Here.” Sunny opened the mineral water and gave it to Sungmin.

“Thanks.” He beamed at her and gulped it down. Seeing his face was covered by sweat, she took the small towel and wiped it.

“Aigoo, see those two birds!” Nickhun teased them as he and Taecyeon both were jealous seeing Sunny and Sungmin acted so sweet naturally to each other.

Sunny just smiled shyly. “Are you guys jealous?” Sungmin asked while letting out a proud laugh. He looked at Sunny. “Let’s make them more jealous!” He pouted his lips while drawing his face closer to hers, asking for a kiss.

“Yah, have you gone crazy?!” Instead of giving him kiss, she hit his head strongly. Taecyeon and Nickhun laughed in satisfaction. “You really embarrassed me!”

“OUCH!!!” He rubbed his back part of head. “Yah, Lee Sunkyu! It really hurts!” He glared at her.

“Then, do you have to be that childish?! Aish, so embarrassing!” This time, she hit him on his shoulder.

“Ouch!” He held his shoulder. “Can you stop hitting me already?!” Nickhun and Taecyeon continuously laughed while cheering happily. “Aigoo, how can I fall in love with this kind of girl?” He sighed deeply.

“What?!” She asked in disbelief as her expression could be read that she was ready to hit him anytime.

Sungmin wrapped his arm around her neck. “No, I’m just kidding~” He said cutely while patting her head. Before she could open to argue more, he gave her a kiss on her lips to shut her up. She looked quite shocked while he just grinned widely.

“Aish, you guys seriously…” Nickhun and Taecyeon sighed.

Sunny was the one to realize of Minho who had been observing them for a while. “Oh, Minho. You’re here!”

Minho gave a small smile and came closer before sitting beside Taecyeon. “So, how is it? Your trip to Busan? Do you get her back?” Everyone looked at Minho excitedly, expecting good news.

“No.” Minho replied shortly.

“No?” Nickhun raised one of his eyebrows, still confused.

“And, in the future too.” Minho took out his jersey from his bag. “I think it’s time to give up now.” He explained calmly.

“What did you say?! Yah, have you gone crazy?!” Taecyeon grabbed Minho’s collar. He couldn’t hold his temper anymore. Minho just leisurely gave up like nothing. “Choi Minho!! How can you do that?! You said you want to redeem your mistakes to her! Have you forgotten what had you done to her?!”

“Taecyeon, calm down. He must have reason. Let’s listen first.” Nickhun took off Taecyeon’s hands.

“That’s right. Why suddenly you give up on Yuri? Did anything happen?” Sunny also asked out of curiosity that Minho just suddenly made that decision since he had shown his great determination before.

Minho explained after he took a deep breath, “I actually didn’t want to give up too but… but… I don’t think I can see her suffered again because of me.”

“What that was supposed to mean? Did you do other mistake to her?” Taecyeon asked in his threatening voice.

“No… we have become closer like before, I mean… we are close like we are friends, just like before we become lovers but… she still couldn’t forget the pain that I caused her. She still had nightmare about it and even shed tears! How… how can I continuously appear in front of her when she got constantly reminded of that just simply by seeing me?” Even Minho also shed tears as he explained all of them. “I let her go because I love her.”

All of them looked so sad to see Minho like that. Nickhun gave Minho a hug to comfort him. Taecyeon bowed his head as he seemed like was thinking about something. He seemed determined, he couldn’t just let this situation like nothing. He must do something to change it.

---------

After paying for the food, they were on the way to get out from the café as Key just waited for the suitable time to start the plan. He knew this was it. “There’s no fun to go out 4 people like this. So, it’s better to separate, isn’t it?” He suggested as he came closer to Nicole. “Nicole, let’s go!”

“Oh?” Nicole looked quite shocked at first but immediately agreed since she was kind of expected this.

“What?!” Tiffany looked angry and surprised.

“Alright, Fany-ah, see you tomorrow at office!” Nicole and Key immediately ran out from the café before Tiffany could catch them.

“Yah, Nicole! This girl is really… Hang on! Nicole!” Tiffany immediately ran out from the café to chase after them but it wasn’t that long as Hyunjoong immediately stopped her by wrapping his arms around her, indirectly giving back-hug.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to waste energy, we are going to go to a lot places too.” He said while chuckling happily as he had her in his embrace.

“Aish, seriously…” She clenched her teeth in anger before flinging off his arms and managed to escape herself from his hug. “Yah, you… why did you do that?!” She hit him continuously. He held her hands to stop her from hitting but he couldn’t stop chuckling too as he was too happy. “Hey, do you think this is a joke?!” She looked angrier since he had been so playful.

Eventually, he had to pull her into his embrace to stop her from hitting. Tiffany’s eyes went bigger again. “If you don’t want me to hug you, stop hitting.”

“Alright, I get it!” She agreed angrily. He let her go while smiling in satisfaction.

“Why did you overreact like this? What is so bad about us going out like this? I don’t understand. I didn’t force you to accept me yet.”

She quickly explained, “I’m just worried that I’ll become weak…” She shut herself up, knowing that she was about to say something silly.

“What~?” He asked cutely, teasing her. He was aware of what she was going to say actually.

“Nothing!”

He just chuckled. “Let’s go, we can just go out happily… like friends. Just be relaxed and…” He laughed again before continuing, “… control your anger, ok?”

“Alright.” She eventually nodded.

“That’s good.” He rested his hand on her shoulder. She looked at his hand seriously, a warning for him to drop it. “I get it.” He quickly moved it. “Let’s go!” He said excitedly as they continued walking side by side.

They walked around the big city. For Hyunjoong, it didn’t matter much where they were going as long as she was by his side, that’s the only one that he wanted right now. He kept stealing a glance at her with a silly smile on his face.

She suddenly turned her head which caused their eyes met. She looked quite shocked and embarrassed to find out that he had kept his eyes on her. “Yah, what are you doing?” She didn’t sound angry, just quite embarrassed.

“Nothing.” He shook his head. “Why?”

“Is there somewhere do you want to go?” She sincerely asked as his tourist guide for today.

“Well, it’s your task, isn’t it? How I am supposed to know where I should go?”

“Then, I didn’t know too. Where should I bring you?”

“Just… anywhere that you like…”

“Then… let me think as we walk.”

“Alright, do that.” He beamed at her, trying so hard as tourist guide, somehow he found it was funny.

----------

“Then, where should we go?” Nicole asked Key who was silent since they ran away from Hyunjoong and Tiffany. His ears looked red. Was he shy and nervous around her?

“Oh?” He looked quite startled with her question. “Well… do you have anywhere to go?” He asked politely like a gentleman.

She bowed her head thinking. “Not sure…” She looked at him. “Well, how about you? Do you have something in mind?”

“Actually…” He paused but continued later not with words but he did the action. He held her hand cautiously.

“Oh?!” She looked at his hand which was holding her hand gently.

He immediately let go of her hand. “I’m sorry.”

“Why did you let go? Did I say I don’t like it?” She asked while smiling shyly. He looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes, seeming so happy before grabbing her hand and held it tightly. “It’s just that… you are really a quick guy, I mean you are so quick on doing thing like this…” She explained as she blushed.

“Really? Of course it’s because I like you…” He eventually confessed like a real guy after mustering up his courage.

“Wh… wh… what?!” His confession caused her to stop walking. She turned around, facing him. “Wh… what did you just say?” She looked at him blankly.

“I said… I like you!” He confessed once again happily but this time, he ended it by giving her a peck on her lips. Her eyes went bigger and she lost words. “Can you say something?” He looked unsatisfied for her reaction.

“H… how can I say something? You are really a quick guy! I don’t have time to think about.” She hit his chest gently.

“Then… yes or no?” He suddenly asked seriously as he was worried that she would reject him.

“I would have slapped you for kissing me if it’s no!”

“Then, then… it’s yes?!”

“Of course, silly!” She finally admitted her feelings to him too.

He pulled her into his embrace. He lifted her up and spun her around. “Thanks!”

“It’s first time meeting a guy like you, a quick guy! A confession, holding hand even kissing in less than 5 minutes!”

“Well, that’s my charm!” He said proudly. They both laughed in happiness.

-----------

As Hyunjoong and Tiffany were walking, they could spot a big fountain not too far from them. “Let’s go there!” She said excitedly, as she pointed to the fountain.

They came closer. There was quite a lot of couple as it was a suitable place for a date. “Wow, it’s really beautiful here.” He looked so amazed. He looked into it and there were a lot of coins at the bottom. “Did people make wish here?”

“Yes, I think so.” She took out something from her bag and it turned out that she took the coins. “Here, take it.” She gave him one of the coins. “Let’s make a wish.”

She started first by holding the coin in her hands while closing her eyes. She asked for something before throwing the coin into the fountain.

She looked at him. “Your turn.”

“What did you ask?”

“I can’t tell you. Otherwise, my wish won’t be fulfilled.”

“Alright.” He came closer and held the coin in his hands while closing his eyes. “I have to say it out loud to make my wish become true.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Since it has to be fulfilled by someone around me.”

“What do you mean?” She couldn’t understand his deep meaning words. However, he didn’t answer her question and just focused on making his wish. He remained silent for a while before Tiffany asking again as he already said that he would say out loud. “Why are you quiet? Aren’t you going to make your wish?”

“What is my mistake…?”

“Eh?” She looked at him in astonishment. Did he talk to her or making a wish? But, it was strange words to start making wish. “Are you talking to me?” Suddenly, she could see the tears started to flow from the corner of his eyes. She was taken aback by his unexpected tears. “W… wh… why? Di… did you cry?”

He continued asking for his wish. “I didn’t wish much. I just wish to know what is my mistake, what is my weakness and what do I lack of. Why did people keep abandoning me? I was left by my parents since I was child and now, I got abandoned by my girlfriend… how should I change myself so that people will be aware and appreciate my presence in their life? What should I do?”

Tiffany got really shocked after hearing his wish. She couldn’t hold it anymore and just burst into tears. Hyunjoong opened his eyes and stared at her with his teary eyes. She couldn’t stay there, she couldn’t face him anymore. She didn’t want to show her tears and just walking away from him in rush.

“Hang on! Fany-ah!” He called out for her but as expected, she ignored it. “Fany-ah!” He shouted loudly. “Stephanie Hwang, stop right there!” Nevertheless, she just pretended to not hear. She just wanted to avoid him, she knew she would be weak in front of him soon, she would give in soon.

He knew there was no use to call her and quickly chased after her. He managed to catch up her and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face him. She was crying out loud as she soon started sobbing. She was really hurt and felt guilty seeing that he was suffered so much especially after she broke up with him. She just bowed her head, avoiding his stare.

---------

All the members of basketball team were practicing hard for the upcoming match. Sungmin particularly looked so energetic. Of course with Sunny’s continuous support, he would play harder and wanted to show off to her that he was one of the aces.

Taecyeon being so unusual, asked to excuse himself from the practice earlier today. Minho as the captain should ask the reason from Taecyeon but he really didn’t have energy to care about other thing. He tried his best to focus on playing basketball to forget that his future with Yuri was completely destroyed now but he was aware it wasn’t easy as think. He couldn’t help it, his heart had been so heavy.

As on the way to the car, Taecyeon took out his cell phone and made a call to someone. The call was picked up. “Hi, Yuri-ah!” He greeted her happily.

“Oh, Taecyeon-ah. What’s wrong?” He could hear that Yuri’s voice had sounded so much better than last he heard. Although he couldn’t see her now but he was sure, her condition mentally and physically had improved so much.

“Where are you now?”

“I’m at Seoul Train Station. I just get down from my train. Why?”

“That’s good. I’ll pick you up. Besides, I have something important to talk with you.”

“Alright, I’ll be waiting for you.”

“See you.”

-----------

What would happen to Tiffany and Hyunjoong? Would he succeed to persuade her?

What is actually Taecyeon going to tell Yuri? Would it affect Yuri's decision?

I also include special moment for special couple, Nicole and Key! I hope you guys like it, hehe

The story is on the way to the ending soon, I'm not sure how many chapters left yet but please continue support me until the end. Please comment too! Your guys comments are like energy to me :)