Chapter 48

The Magicians of Love


Once the doctor went out from the emergency room where Yuri and Minho were, everyone was going to him. “Doctor, how is Yuri and Minho’s condition?” Taeyeon asked in worry.

“Miss Kwon is okay. We have made a full check on her. She doesn’t have internal injuries but she still can feel the pain because of the external injury from the chair that was thrown to her. Overall, she is fine but she has to stay at the hospital as we want her to have enough rest.”

“Ok, thank you, doctor.” Donghae said. Everyone was taking a breath of relief. “How is Minho?”

“His condition is more critical than Miss Kwon but right now, his condition is stable. He has severe injuries especially on his legs. We are going to do another check on his legs. Honestly, I don’t think he will able to use his legs as usual especially for heavy activities like jogging, running or playing games. However, we have to wait for the result before making a conclusion. Besides, he has lost much blood and because of that we have to transfer some blood to his body. I think he has to stay at the hospital longer. Right now, he is still unconscious but don’t worry, he is going to be fine.”

“Yes, thank you, doctor.” Donghae slightly bowed his body. The doctor replied his bow before walking away.

“Then, what should we do now?” Onew asked. He took a look at his watch. “It’s already late. I think we can’t stay here for long.”

“I’ll stay here to take care of Yuri.” Yoona volunteered herself.

“Ok, then, I’ll accompany Yoona and take care of Yuri too.” Tiffany added after Yoona.

“About Minho… don’t worry. He has both of us.” Nickhun said referring to him and Taecyeon. “You guys should go home now. It’s already late.”

“Ok, we’ll leave Yuri and Minho to you guys.” Wooyoung said. “And, don’t forget to inform us if there is something important.” Taecyeon gave a nod as a reply.

Donghae approached Yoona.”I’ll be going home first. Take care.” He Yoona’s hair.

“Ok.” Yoona nodded with a smile on her face while holding onto his hand. He came closer to her and embraced her tightly before leaving.

------------

Yoona and Tiffany were leaning against the sofa in Yuri’s ward. Yuri was still unconscious since two hours ago.

“I really wonder who did all of this.” Yooona said. “Why did they hurt Yuri and Minho? What do they get by doing that? I don’t understand.”

“Yes~” Tiffany nodded. “I don’t think it concerned Yuri. She shouldn’t have any enemy. It might be because of Minho.” She spotted Yuri’s hand which was moving. “Yuri.”

Yoona also took a look at Yuri. They both got up and went to Yuri. “Are you awake?” She asked Yuri while observing on her carefully.

“Are you okay, Yuri-ah?” Tiffany asked while holding onto Yuri’s arm.

Yuri opened her heavy eyes and stared at Tiffany and Yoona who were staring at her with worry in their eyes. She smiled once she recognized they were Yoona and Tiffany. “Yes, I’m fine.”

“Do you want some water?”

“It’s okay.” Yuri tried to get up.

“Where are you going? Do you want to go to the toilet?” Yoona asked while helping Yuri to get up since she just gained her consciousness.

“Ouch…” Yuri still could feel the pain at her back when moving her body. “I want to see Minho.” She answered while looking at Yoona.

“Hey, you still can’t meet him. You have to rest.” Yoona tried to stop her.

“Yoona, please~ I want to see his face just for a moment.” Yuri begged.

“Kwon Yuri! You can’t go anywhere.” Tiffany said firmly while forcing Yuri to lie down on the bed back. “Minho is fine. Don’t worry. I swear he is totally fine! Okay? Just meet him tomorrow. You have to take enough rest. Minho must be sad and angry seeing you acting like this.”

“Alright.” Yuri finally gave up. She would try her best to wait patiently to meet him. “Anyways, did you bring any cloth for me to change?”

“Yes, do you want to change? Can you do it by yourself?” Yoona asked.

“Well… my back still feels so hurt even I make only a small move.”

“Then, I think it’s better if you change only your outer cloth. You are wearing singlet inside, right?”

“Yes, of course I wear! What kind of question is that?” Yuri burst into chuckle because of Tiffany’s silly question. Only now, she was able to laugh since before. She was thankful because Tiffany and Yoona were by her side now to make her feel better.

“I just asked to make a confirmation.” Tiffany replied while smiling widely.

“Wait!” Yuri blurted out as her eyes got bigger. “Are you meaning that you want helping me to change the cloth?”

“Yes.” Tiffany nodded while raising her eyebrows. “I bet you can’t change your cloth by yourself with your back which is still hurt.”

“Fany-ah! What do you mean by that?!” Yuri covered her chest with her hands with scared expression on her face.

“Yah! What is there to be embarrassed about?” Tiffany asked while letting out a chuckle.

“Do you really want to do it?” Yuri asked with hesitant expression on her face. “This is my first time someone help me to change my cloth beside my mother.”

Yoona and Tiffany were laughing seeing Yuri’s reaction of that. “Hey, Yuri-ah! You are wearing singlet! Isn’t like I will see your ‘real’ body!”

“A… alright.” Yuri nodded hesitantly.

Tiffany went closer to Yuri and helped her to take off the outer cloth. “Ar… argh! Fany-ah!” Yuri shouted as she felt hurt on her back.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany apologized and she let out a chuckle. She helped her more gently.

All of a sudden, they heard someone was knocking the door. Tiffany stopped helping Yuri for a while when she heard the knock. “Who is that?” Yoona asked as her eyes went bigger especially when Yuri had only the singlet on.

“Hey, guys, can we enter?” Nickhun asked.

“OH!” Tiffany, Yoona especially Yuri looked extremely shocked. Somehow, they didn’t know what to do because of the shock and their bodies were frozen.

“We are going to enter.” Taecyeon informed. The sound from the door was opened, was heard.

“NOOO!!!” Yuri mouthed and her jaws were dropping.

Yoona immediately ran towards the door and closed the door back in rush which made a ‘BAM’ sound. Taecyeon and Nickhun were startled because of that. They looked into each other’s eyes in confusion as they sensed something was wrong.

“Hurry up! Hurry up!” Yoona asked Tiffany to put the new cloth on Yuri as fast as possible.

“Yuri-ah, just bear with it for a while!” Tiffany gave a warning to Yuri before putting the cloth on her quickly since she guessed Yuri would feel hurt.

“It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!” Yuri repeated that words continuously while Tiffany put the cloth on her. She bit her lips in pain.

“I’m done!” Tiffany exclaimed happily.

“Argh! It hurts!” Yuri hit Tiffany’s arm with frustrated expression on her face.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Tiffany added apologetically while giving a light hug to Yuri to comfort her.

Finally, Yoona opened the door after the situation was safe. She could see Taecyeon and Nickhun were looking at her with shocked and confused face. “I… I’m sorry.” Yoona grinned in embarrassment. “Come in.” She moved aside to let Taecyeon and Nickhun to enter Yuri’s ward.

Both of them entered Yuri’s ward. “Oh, Yuri! You are awake!” Taecyeon exclaimed happily. “Are you okay?”

“H… ha… y… yes…” Yuri let out a faked chuckle to hide the pain expression on her face as she still could feel the pain when Tiffany put the cloth on her quickly.

“Anyways, is there anything wrong?” Nickhun asked while looking at Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona in confusion. They looked confused at how those three girls acted, Yoona closed the door immediately when they were going to enter, Yuri’s strange expression and reply when they asked about her condition and finally Tiffany who was standing beside Yuri’s bed with strange expression and her body was frozen. All of them were acting like they were hiding something.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Tiffany asked anxiously. “Of course there’s nothing!” She immediately denied.

“Oh… ok.” There was still doubt in Nickhun and Taecyeon’s faces but they just forgot it since they also didn’t know what that was. “We come here because the doctor is checking Minho’s condition.”

“How is Minho?” Yuri asked while looking at Nickhun and Taecyeon seriously. It seemed like she won’t be calm if she didn’t see Minho with her own eyes.

“Don’t worry, he hurts a lot but he’s fine. His condition is stable.”

“Can I see him after this?” Yuri asked while taking a look at Tiffany and Yoona.

“Yuri-ah!” Tiffany raised her voice. “You have to rest!”

“I can’t rest with ease until I see him!” Yuri replied with a frown on her face.

“Please, Yuri-ah~ just waits patiently until tomorrow, okay? It’s already 2AM. Your body is still weak. You are going to faint if you keep acting like this.” Yoona added.

“Yes, I think Yoona and Tiffany are right.” Nickhun lent his hand to Tiffany and Yoona. “Besides, Minho is still unconscious.”

“Unconscious?!” Yuri asked in shock.

“Yes, don’t worry. It’s because of the medicine when transferring the blood to his body. He will regain his consciousness soon. So, don’t think too much about it. Please have an enough rest. I think Minho also want you to do the same.”

“Alright.” Yuri nodded and she lied down back on her bed.

“Anyways, do you have someone in your mind that might do this to Yuri and Minho?” Yoona asked Nickhun and Taecyeon.

“I don’t think Yuri has enemy that is willing to do that, right, Yuri?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes, as much as I remember, I don’t have anyone who has bad relationship that can do that to me and Minho.”

“Wait!” Yoona interrupted. She paused for a while before continuing, “What about Hyejin and her two friends?”

“Eh~ that’s too much. I don’t think they can do that.” Yuri disagreed with Yoona’s suggestion.

“Why not?” Yoona shrugged. “They are willing to do anything to separate any girl from Minho.”

“If you are right, why did Minho get hurt too? It made more sense if only me got hurt, isn’t?” Yuri asked back which caused Yoona to think back what she said before.

“Well, I think maybe this is about the basketball match which is a few days more. There is big possibility that Sangchu might have planned something to made Minho can’t take part in the final match because Minho is the ace in our basketball team. He plays a big role for us to win the game.” Taecyeon uttered his opinion.

Yuri said after Taecyeon, “Somehow, I think all of this happened not because of the basketball match. I don’t think the guys who hit Minho knew anything about that. When they were hitting Minho’s legs, I was begging them to not do that since he has to play basketball. Once they knew his legs are the most important through me, they planned to make a severe injury on his legs. So, I think they aren’t Sangchu’s people.”

“So, who are them? Why did they do this?” Everyone was trying best to find the answer for the person who did this though right now they were getting more confused after discussing about it.

All of a sudden, Nickhun’s cell phone was ringing. “Hello?” he answered the call. “Yes… ah, yes. Okay, okay. Thank you very much.” He ended the call. Everyone was looking at him as it seemed like an urgent call. “It’s from police.”

“Is there any information?” Yoona asked.

“After for a while, the chief of the bad guys finally spoke up. He said that a person whose name Park Jungchul asked him to do that.”

“Park Jungchul? Who is that?” Yuri asked.

“We never hear about him too.” Nickhun and Taecyeon answered.

-----------------

The sun shone brightly and the ray from the sunlight brightened up Yuri’s ward which awakened Yoona who slept on the path of the ray. She opened her eyes briefly and took a glance on the bed to check whether Yuri was still sleeping or not. “Yuri-ah, are you still sleeping?” However, there was no response which caused Yoona to open her eyes fully and checked if Yuri really was sleeping. Yuri wasn’t on her bed. “Where the heck did she go?” She looked to the side. “Fany-ah! Wake up! Fany-ah!” She shook Tiffany’s body.

“Yes~” Tiffany opened her eyes briefly.

“Yuri is not here!” Yoona informed.

“Yes…” Tiffany replied back while slightly nodding and then, her eyes were closed back.

“Tiffany! How can you sleep in this condition?!” Yoona slightly raised her voice.

“Yoona-ah, don’t disturb me… I’m so sleepy.”

“Yah! Wake up! Yuri is gone! Don’t you feel worried?”

“Aigoo!” Tiffany finally got up lazily by pressing both of her hands on the mattress. “You are worrying too much, you know?” She looked at Yoona and she still opened her eyes briefly since she felt too sleepy. “I think she must have gone to Minho’s ward.”

“Aish… that girl is really…” Tiffany leaned against Yoona’s shoulder and eventually fell asleep. “Tiffany!” Yoona raised her shoulder. “Wake up.”

“Hmm… I’m so sleepy.” Tiffany replied while closing her eyes.

“Oh, Hyunjoong! Why did you come here? How did you know?” Yoona asked.

“Oh, where is him?! Where is him?!” Tiffany immediately opened her eyes fully while looking around anxiously. However, she couldn’t spot anyone in that ward beside herself and Yoona.

Yoona laughed hardly because of Tiffany’s reaction. “Hey, how can you always give such an intense reaction whenever I mentioned about him?”

“What the…” Tiffany slightly pushed Yoona on her arm while pouting her lips.

------------

Yuri sat on the empty chair beside Minho’s bed. She could see Nickhun and Taecyeon were sleeping soundly on the mattress which was located at the corner of the ward. She looked at Minho who was still resting from last night. She felt quite sad seeing his condition like this. There were many bruises on his face and one of his legs also was bandaged. This all occurred because of her, he got hit because of her. She felt very guilty.

She his hair gently while staring at his face. She held onto his hand tightly. All of a sudden, she felt his fingers were moving. She immediately looked at his face. “Minho, are you awake?” She asked with full of hope and sounded very happy.

He slowly opened his eyes. He still looked clueless what was happening and where he was right now. Just then, he remembered the last incident before he fainted. “Yuri…” he mumbled and then, the worried expression was seen obviously on his face.

“Minho, are you okay?” Yuri asked while smiling.

Once he heard her familiar voice, a voice that he really wanted to hear right now, he immediately turned his head to the right, towards Yuri who was looking at him while smiling. “Yuri.” He tried to get up as fast as he could.

“Minho, where do you want to go?” She tried to stop him from getting up. “You have to rest and you can’t move your leg too much.” She looked at him worriedly. He just ignored what Yuri said. She really didn’t understand where he wanted to go in the condition like this. Eventually, after he changed his position on the bed from lying down to sitting, he immediately pulled Yuri towards his embrace and he hugged her tightly. “M… Mi… Minho?” she stuttered as she was very shocked.

“Are you okay?” He sounded very worried and he hugged her tighter like she would disappear in any moment.

“Yes?” Yuri still looked shocked and confused with Minho’s sudden hug. Finally, she understood why Minho acted like that and her lips were curling up. He got up quickly just because he wanted to hug her. “Yes, of course I’m okay.” She also hugged him back while smiling widely. After a moment, Minho was still hugging Yuri tightly and there was no sign that he would let her go. “How long you want to keep hugging me?” She asked in happy voice.

“I can’t let you go. I don’t want to lose you. You know how scared I was before, imagining that I might lose you?”

“Isn’t that I’m here right now?” She asked while giggling. Somehow, how much bad the incident last night, today could still be the most wonderful day for Yuri.

“Yes… but still… I can’t let you go. I’m extremely scared when thinking about how I can’t see you in front of me, how I can’t hug you, how I can’t talk to you right now…” He hugged her tighter. Yuri just burst into chuckle, seeing how close their relationship was right now. She really wondered how are his feelings towards her now. Did he still like Victoria noona? Couldn’t he try to develop his feelings to her? Her thought was interrupted by Minho’s question. “Anyways, are you really okay? Don’t you feel hurt anywhere?”

“Em... truthfully, my back is still hurt and right now, when you are hugging me, I can feel the pain.” She said honestly since she had bore the pain since before.

“Oh, really? I’m sorry.” He immediately let her go. He looked at Yuri’s face with apologetic look. Yuri just grinned at him while holding her back gently. “Take a sit.” He held both of her shoulders and made her to sit on the chair.

“You too. Please lie down back. You just gained your consciousness. I don’t want anything happen to you again.”

“Yes, alright.” He nodded obediently and lied down on the bed.

-----------

“Where is Yuri?” Taeyeon asked after she couldn’t see her on the bed.

“Of course, she is in Minho’s ward right now.” Tiffany replied playfully.

“You know, since last night, Yuri kept begging us to see Minho. She really missed him too much.” Yoona who was folding up the blanket, said. Donghae who sat on the sofa, pulled Yoona towards himself. “Argh!” Yoona seemed quite shocked with that and she ended up sitting on Donghae’s lap.

“Anyways, don’t you miss me too? Getting separated with me last night?” Donghae rested his chin on her shoulder while wrapping his hands around Yoona’s waist.

“Hey, what are you talking about?” Yoona hit Donghae’s chest lightly while giving him a glare though her lips were curling up.

“Oh, really… Donghae, you are too mushy!” Tiffany rubbed her arms sarcastically. “I’ve got goosebumps because of you!”

“Oh~ isn’t like you guys are sleeping together all this time!” Jessica exclaimed while letting out a laugh. “Oh, wait!” She suddenly blurted out while looking seriously at Donghae and Yoona. “Don’t tell me… that you guys are really…”

“N… no… of course not!” Yoona immediately denied Jessica’s strange thoughts while slightly raising her voice. “See! It’s your fault!” She looked at Donghae. “Everyone had suspected us for a nonsense thing!” Even getting a cute scold from Yoona, Donghae just burst into laugh.

“Anyways, where are Wooyoung, Onew, Sungmin and Sunny?”

“We can’t go to a ward in large numbers of person. So, we decided to split up. They went to Minho’s ward.”

--------------

“Oh, Yuri-ah! You are here!” Sunny sounded quite shocked but happy at the same time seeing her was fine.

“You guys are here!”

“Why don’t you rest?” Sunny put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Yuri held Sunny’s hand which was on her shoulder, confirming her that she was really okay.

Wooyoung and Onew took a seat on the sofa. “Yuri, did you look after Minho from last night?” Onew asked. “Isn’t that you are supposed to rest?”

“No, I just come here this morning. Nickhun and Taecyeon looked after Minho. They went home just now.”

Sungmin just stood beside Minho’s bed since there was no seat left. “What about our basketball practice?” Minho asked Sungmin.

“Minho, you don’t have to worry about that. Everything is fine. Just take a rest with ease. Anyways, is your leg really hurt?” Sungmin touched Minho’s bandaged leg gently.

“Y… yes… please don’t touch it.” Minho pleaded while biting his lips since he could feel the pain.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” Sungmin immediately took his finger away.

“Ceh!” Sunny rolled her eyes, seeing how Sungmin acted. “What a silly question! Of course he would feel hurt! Do you think it got bandaged for nothing?!”

“What?!” Sungmin looked into Sunny’s eyes seriously. “Do you mean that I’m stupid?!”

“You really deserve it, you know!”

“Aish! You are really…”

“What? What?!” Sunny asked sarcastically. “I’m telling the truth about you!”

Yuri just saw the argument between Sunny and Sungmin while smiling happily. Honestly, she was happy to see they acted like how they used to be. It had been quite long since they talked to each other comfortably like this after Sunny cried because of Sungmin. And, because of that, Sunny looked quite down for past few days.

“Hey, why are you guys arguing? This is hospital!” Wooyoung added playfully as he also was happy seeing Sungmin and Sunny’s old relationship which always brightened up the mood before.

Eventually, Sunny folded her arms angrily and looked at other direction and the same went to Sungmin, he folded his arms and faced the windows, staring at the blue sky with a frown on his face.

Not too long after, Jessica came into the Minho’s ward. “Hey, guys!” She walked towards Yuri. “Are you fine, now?”

“Sica!” Yuri beamed at Jessica. “Yes, I’m fine of course!” She held Jessica’s hand while smiling happily. “Anyways, where do you want to sit?” Yuri looked around to see the empty seat but there was none.

“It’s okay.” Jessica replied while smiling.

“Sica.” Onew who was sitting on the sofa, beside Wooyoung called.

“Yes?” Jessica looked at him while raising her eyebrows.

“Come here.” Onew patted his own lap, motioning Jessica to sit on his lap.

“Oh?” Honestly, Jessica was shocked of Onew’s behavior. He never acted like that before. She smiled bashfully since Onew slowly was changing to a romantic guy especially when they were in front of others. Yuri and Sunny just laughed at how Onew asked Jessica to have a seat on his lap.

“Oh~ Onew, you really have changed! I never thought you can act like this!” Wooyoung nudged Onew.

Jessica giggled like a crazy person before going to Onew bashfully. She briefly sat on his lap since she wasn’t used to it. They were also in front of others which made her more bashful. “It’s okay. Just sit comfortably.” Onew wrapped his hands around her waist while pulling her to enable her to sit comfortably.

“Ah… ah, y… yes.” Jessica replied while smiling bashfully. Honestly, she was quite nervous since this was the first time, they acted like this.

Yuri and Sunny looked at Jessica and Onew while shaking their heads. “Aigoo~”

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock. A young guy came into the ward which seemed like a doctor since he was wearing a white coat. He looked so young around 23 years old. He took Minho’s report and checked it out.

“Em… doctor, how is Minho’s condition?” Yuri asked.

“Seeing his condition like this, I think he is recovering fast... but his leg will take some time to recover since it was injured severely.”

“Then, doctor, how long will it take to recover?” Minho asked with full of hope that he still could take part in basketball’s final match.

“This evening, I will take off the bandage but you must still be careful when moving your leg. You can’t use it for heavy activities.”

“I have to play in a basketball match in a few days more…”

“I don’t think you can take part in that match. I think your leg will recover fully around a month. So, please don’t force yourself. I’m afraid that you can’t do heavy activities for the rest of your life once you hurt your legs again.”

Yuri examined his face. She knew he was very sad for not taking part in the final match, the most important match. “Minho…” She held his arm.

“It’s okay…” Minho forced a smile. He really wanted to play in the final match but he didn’t regret anything he had done to save Yuri’s life. For him, Yuri was the most important in his life. It was okay for him to not play basketball but he couldn’t lose her.

“Then, I have to go first.” The doctor smiled and slightly bowed his body before going away. However, he stopped when he spotted Sunny. “Sunny!” He said loudly in excitement.

“Yes? Ah, yes.” Sunny smiled widely while showing her cute eye-smile.

Sungmin who kept staring at the window from before, immediately turned his body after he heard the young doctor called Sunny’s name excitedly.

The doctor looked very happy to see Sunny here. He came closer to her. “I’m your fans.” He reached his hands to Sunny.

“Oh, really?” Sunny laughed cutely and took his hands to shake hands with him. Sungmin just stared at them with a frown on his face. The anger could be seen in his eyes.

“You are really cute and look better in person.” That young doctor praised Sunny.

“Thanks.” Sunny smiled widely and she kept showing her eye-smile which actually caused Sungmin to be angrier.

“Can we have a longer conversation? I have been wanting to see you.” He asked politely. Sunny gave a nod without any hesitation. “Then, I think we should talk outside, right?”

“Ok!” Sunny replied and she got up immediately. “Let’s go.” They both went out from Minho’s ward.

“Why do they have to be alone?!” Sungmin mumbled angrily while clenching his teeth. He took a step, deciding to keep an eye on them but he stopped by himself since he didn’t want to be a weirdo especially in front of Yuri, Minho, Jessica, Onew and Wooyoung. He wandered around, trying to calm himself down. Just then, he realized everyone was looking at him. “W… Wh… What’s wrong?” He looked shocked and anxious.

“Do you have any problem?” Wooyoung asked with a smirk on his face. It seemed like he understood the real situation.

“O… of course not.”

“Anyways, I think Sunny and the doctor look good together.” Jessica added while taking a glance at Sungmin. “They both are the cute type. They would make a good couple.” She just wanted to tease Sungmin.

Sungmin cleaned his throat. He became more worried after hearing what Jessica said. He must know what Sunny and that doctor were doing right now. “I… I’m going to the toilet.” He went out from the ward in rush. Everyone was just smiling, seeing how Sungmin acted as they understood it very well.

-----------

Sunny was showing the doctor her photos in her cell phone. They sat really close to each other. Sunny was sliding the screen of her cell phone, changing to the next photo while the doctor just enjoyed all the cute photos of Sunny.

“You look really cute. I never saw any girl who is as cute as you.” He looked at Sunny while smiling.

“Thank you so much, doctor.” Sunny replied him with a wide smile.

“Eh~ why are you calling me doctor?”

“Then, why should I call you?”

“I’m sure I’m older than you…so, oppa!”

“Ok, oppa! Haeyoung oppa!” Sunny showed her eye-smile.

“That’s right! Aigoo, you are really cute!” He pinched Sunny’s cheek gently.

Not too far from them, Sungmin was staring at them angrily like he was going to kill the doctor in any time. “Aish! That jerk!” he mumbled while grasping his hands tightly before walking towards them.

The doctor saw Sungmin was coming towards them. “Oh, Sungmin. Hi!” He greeted Sungmin warmly though Sungmin didn’t smile at him at all.

“Can’t you stop talking to her?” Sungmin pointed to Sunny who looked at him back with a frown on her face. “We are busy, you know. Let’s go!” He grabbed Sunny’s wrist and pulled her towards himself.

Sunny looked very shocked of how Sungmin acted in front of the doctor. “What are you doing?!” Sunny mumbled to Sungmin while elbowing him.

“Yes?” The doctor looked at Sungmin in confusion.

Sungmin continued while Sunny looked at him angrily, how she wished he would shut up his own mouth right now because he embarrassed both of them in front of the doctor. “Are you that free? Don’t you have to look after your patients?”

“Ah, yes.” The doctor blurted out while taking a look at his watch. “I’ve to go now.” He looked at Sunny. “Sunny, bye! I hope we can meet again one day.” He waved his hand to Sunny.

“Ok, bye, Haeyoung oppa!” Sunny waved her hand back to him while smiling. The doctor smiled back before leaving. After seeing the doctor disappeared from the sight, Sunny turned her head and gave a death glare to Sungmin. “Now, can you explain what the heck are…”

“What?! Haeyoung oppa?!” He asked in disbelief. “Ceh!” He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Well, what’s wrong if I called him like that?!”

“What’s wrong?! Oh!” He took a deep breath. “You guys know each other just a few minutes ago!”

“Why?! Is there any rule that we can’t be close to someone in a short time?! Huh?!”

“Oh~” He nodded his head for a few times mockingly. “I just found out. You are really an easy girl!”

“What?! Easy girl?!” She asked in disbelief while widening her eyes. “You are really too much! I just wasted my time, trying to explain this to you! Huh!” Sunny just walked away without waiting for Sungmin’s reply.

“Yah! Where are you going?!” He looked at her angrily. “I’m not finished with you yet!”

Sunny turned her body towards him back and stuck her tongue out to him. Then, she walked away.

“Aish! Why all of this has to happen?! I’m the one who want her to get jealous but, instead, I’m the one who got jealous! Aish! This can’t be! I have to control my jealousy! I have to bear with it!” He grasped his hands tightly.