Chapter 25

The Magicians of Love

[At class 3A, Ying Ye high school]

The class had ended. Everyone already left except for Soshi Girls and Super Boys. They were bagging their things. Then, Wooyoung who finished bagging his things first, walked towards Soshi Girls. “Hey, girls! Do you want to go to hospital after this?” Wooyoung asked while facing them.

“Yes, don’t you come with us?” Taeyeon asked while bagging her things. Sometimes she would look at Wooyoung while bagging her things.

“We also want to go there… but… maybe… later… You guys go there first. We got a thing to settle,” Wooyoung replied.

“A thing?! What is it?” Jessica asked eagerly.

“How should I say this?” Wooyoung asked while rubbing his chin. “Em… something likes… a mission?!” Wooyoung said while raising his eyebrows and smiling widely.

“Oh… yes… yes… whatever! But what it is?!” Sunny asked in higher voice as she really wanted to know what Super Boys wanted to do without them.

“Oh… I’m really sorry! I can’t tell you guys! As I say before, it’s a mission! You guys know what is mission, right?! That means it’s a secret! Only someone who involves in this mission has a right to know!” Wooyoung explained while smiling widely as he saw Soshi Girls’ clueless faces.

“WOOYOUNG-AH!!! Please be serious! What it is?!!!” Taeyeon asked angrily while tapping Wooyoung. She had lost her temper after Wooyoung still didn’t tell them the truth although they already asked for many times.

Wooyoung was startled with Taeyeon’s loud voice and his smile disappeared from his face. “Huh? Em…” he stuttered. “ Taeyeon, don’t be angry!” Wooyoung replied while holding Taeyeon’s hand to persuade her. “Don’t worry about this mission! We will settle it, okay? I’m sure 90% there will be good news!”

--------------

[At basketball court, Ying Ye high school]

Taecyeon and Nickhun were playing basketball. The ball was with Taecyeon while Nickhun was guarding him. Then, Taecyeon made a shot. After that, they took a rest for a while. “Khun, are you sure Minho will be here?” Taecyeon asked while catching his breath.

“Yes, he told me to gather here,” Nickhun replied while also catching his breath.

“But, we have waited for him for an hour!” Taecyeon said in higher voice. Not too long after, Minho appeared at the entrance of court and he was out of breath. Taecyeon and Nickhun looked at Minho. Then, Minho slowly walked towards them while catching his breath. His body and his cloth were all wet.

“Minho, finally you are here!” Nickhun exclaimed.

“What happened to you?!” Taecyeon asked Minho in shocked voice while looking at him from the foot to the head.

“L… let m… me rest for… a while…” Minho replied while catching his breath. Then, he went to a chair and took a seat. Taecyeon and Nickhun followed him and took a seat beside him.

After saw Minho was okay, Taecyeon asked, “What are you doing? You are wearing a thin cloth… wet… and in out of breath…”

“Actually, I totally forgot about our practice. I went to city about two hours ago by train as I wanted to buy something. It was raining and I didn’t expect it. So, I didn’t bring an umbrella. Coincidentally, I met a girl and I help her. She also didn’t bring umbrella and I gave her my jacket. After that, I just remembered about our practice. So, I ran to here,” Minho explained.

“A girl?! You help her?!” Taecyeon asked in shocked voice.

Minho nodded and said, “I just met her today as she bumped into me in the train. I don’t know why but I feel like I attract to her.”

“ATTRACT?!!!” Taecyeon and Nickhun asked in a shocked voice. They couldn’t believe what Minho just said.

“Minho, Did you just said you attract to her?!!!” Nickhun asked once again to make sure.

“Did you really mean it?!!!” Taecyeon also asked.

“Yes,” Minho said while nodding. “I don’t know why but she looks different… I don’t know how to explain… it’s just that she… em… how should I say this?”

“So, that means you finally forget Victoria noona?! Now, that girl who is in your heart?!!!” Nickhun asked excitedly.

Minho just wanted to give explanation but got interrupted by Taecyeon, “Oh, great!!! You just waste your time waiting for Victoria noona! Minho, I give you all my support! Open your heart to other girl!”

“Hey! Listen first!”  Minho said loudly. “Don’t conclude everything before I tell the truth! There is no one can be in my heart except Victoria noona, understand?!” he said with full confident. “It’s just that I feel like I attract to that girl! Maybe just as a friend, okay?! Don’t think too far!”

“Okay! Whatever, I know you would say like that!” Nickhun said lazily.

“Just go clean yourself!” Taecyeon said lazily while throwing a towel towards Minho and then, Minho caught it.

“Wear my cloth first,” Nickhun added while pointing towards his bag.

“Thanks!” Minho exclaimed while taking the cloth in Nickhun’s bag. Then, he walked away.

“Until when he wants to be like this?” Nickhun asked.

“Yes… he just suffers himself for being like this,” Taecyeon added.

Nickhun and Taecyeon were very worried about Minho. They knew how Minho felt only when they just looked at him. They had been friends since they were children. They also lived together with Minho at Minho’s villa (notes: Minho’s villa which was in neighbor of Soshi Girls and Super Boys’s villa). Minho had liked a girl named Victoria for a long time, since they were still children. Victoria was their friend but Minho was closest to her. They knew Minho liked her but they didn’t think Victoria had a same feelings towards Minho, she just thought Minho as her younger brother. Nickhun and Taecyeon had advised Minho to forget her but Minho just ignored it.

-------------

Minho who was bringing along the towel and cloth in his hand, met Soshi Girls on the way to restroom. Then, he greeted Taeyeon happily, “Hi, Taeyeon!”

“Oh, Minho!” Taeyeon replied while smiling. “What happened to you?” Taeyeon asked in astonishment while looking at Minho’s condition.

Minho was just smiling when Taeyeon asked and then he replied, “Em… I just ran in the rain… em… I want to go first… want to clean myself…”

“Oh, okay!” Taeyeon replied while move a bit her position to give a space for Minho to pass.

“Thanks!” he replied back while smiling. He bowed to Jessica and Sunny and they bowed back to him. Then, he walked to restroom.

------------

Super Boys’ car was parked under a shady tree, which was a stone’s throw away from the entrance of Ding Feng high school.

[In Super Boys’ car]

They were discussing about their plan to find Tiffany or if their guess was right, to find Stephanie. “What should we do now?” Wooyoung asked.

“I think it is better if only one of us who goes to find Tiffany. It would be more suspicious if all of us go, right?” Donghae said.

“So, who wants to go?” Sungmin asked.

“You!” Donghae said while pointing at Sungmin.

Sungmin was surprised when Donghae pointed at him, “Huh?! Why me?!”

“Because you asked about it!” Donghae replied. “Use this to protect you identity!” Donghae said while putting the cap on Sungmin’s head.

Sungmin corrected the position of the cap on his head while looking at the mirror. “I look handsome!” he exclaimed and giggled by himself. Donghae, Onew and Wooyoung looked at Sungmin with a serious expression on their faces. Sungmin grinned and he apologized, “Sorry!” Then, he put the mirror back and asked, “So, what should I do? Where I can find her in a big high school?!”

“She is same age with us. You can look for her at all the third year’s classes,” Onew replied.

“All the classes?!” Sungmin asked in a shocked voice while raising his eyebrows.

“Yes!” Onew replied while nodding. “Just start with the most excellent class. I don’t think she is not intelligent.”

“Fine ~,” Sungmin replied lazily. He just wanted to open the car’s door but he was stopped by Donghae. “What?” he asked.

“Don’t come back without her!” Donghae said in a warning voice.

“Oh, yes! I know, I know!” Sungmin replied in higher voice.

-----------

Sungmin was at the entrance of the Ding Feng high school. He was thinking on how to enter without others’ knowing. He looked at the surrounding carefully to make sure there were no people observing him. Then, he looked at the security guard. He hove a relief sigh as the security guard was sleeping.

He walked slowly and carefully in front of the security guard as he didn’t want to wake him up. After a few steps, he managed to pass him without waking him up. Nevertheless, he still looked back to make sure the security guard was still sleeping. Because of that, he didn’t realize there was a gate which he needed to open to pass through it and then… a ‘BAM’ sound was made as Sungmin collided the iron gate.

“Ouch!” he exclaimed his pain while rubbing his cheek. Then, he looked back at the security guard. The security guard was woken up by the sound that was made when Sungmin collided the gate.

They looked into each other’s eyes and their both eyes went bigger as they shocked with each other. Then, Sungmin immediately opened the gate and he ran pass through it meanwhile the security guard was chasing Sungmin as fast as he could.

[In Ding Feng high school]

Sungmin was running quickly and sometimes, he would look back to see how much far the security guard from him. After there was a big gap between them and Sungmin started to feel tired also with the pain of his cheek, he decided to hide behind a big tree.

“Where have he gone?!!!” the security guard said angrily while looking around.

Meanwhile, behind a shady tree, Sungmin who was out of breath always took a peek at the security guard. Then, Sungmin saw the security guard was yawning and not too long after, he walked away. Sungmin hove a relief sigh. He started to feel the pain of his cheek was increasing. “Ouch!” he exclaimed his pain while touching his cheek softly. His cheek was swollen. Then, he looked at his watch. He must be quick. The class of Ding Feng high school would end soon.

[At the bloc of third year’s classes]

Sungmin walked slowly to the first class. He would pass the class and sometimes, he would take a peek since he didn’t want the students would realize about his presence. He passed the first class and he didn’t saw Tiffany. Nevertheless, he decided to take a last glance through the back door and he was very lucky as he saw Tiffany who sat on the back of the class. Tiffany was giving her full attention towards the lesson. Sungmin stopped and he was smiling widely. Sungmin decided to wait for a while since the class would end a few minutes more. It would be easier to take Tiffany with him without other students.

After a few minutes later, the school bell was ringing as a sign of the class had ended. All the students started to back home. There were many students passing in front of Sungmin. Sungmin was bowing his head. All the students who were passing in front of him were staring at him in astonishment. Then, all students were already home beside Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung. Sungmin decided to wait for them. He could hear clearly the conversation in Tiffany’s class.

[In Tiffany and Hyunjoong’s class]

Eunyoung was bagging her things meanwhile Tiffany was looking briefly at her book. Hyunjoong looked at Tiffany and called her harshly, “Yah!”

HEY! What did you mean by ‘Yah!’?!” Tiffany said while tapping Hyunjoong’s arm harshly. “I have a name! I’m STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG!!! Understand?!!!” Tiffany shouted loudly.

Sungmin who was standing at the behind of the door was very happy as he finally knew their guess was right. ‘Tiffany is Stephanie!!!’ he thought. Then as he was very happy, he jumped and shouted happily, “Oh, yes!!!”

Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung were very startled with Sungmin’s scream. They quickly looked at the door where the scream came from. “Who is that?!” Hyunjoong asked in a warning voice.

Sungmin knew there was no use to hide anymore. So, he decided to show up himself. He walked into the class. Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung looked at him in astonishment. Sungmin walked towards Tiffany and grabbed her hand. “Follow me!” he said while trying to pull Tiffany.

“Wait! Who are you?!” Tiffany asked in angry voice while let go her hands from Sungmin’s hand harshly. “Are you a bodyguard that my mom sent?!”

Sungmin just ignored Tiffany’s question and he grabbed Tiffany’s hand once again. “Hurry up!”

“No! I will never follow you!” Tiffany said angrily. Sungmin didn’t have other choice. Finally, he took off the cap that he wore and he showed his true identity.

“Oh!!! He is Super Boys’ Sungmin!!! Wow!!! I can’t believe it!!!” Eunyoung shouted excitedly while clapping her hands after she saw Sungmin’s face.

“Shsshh!” Sungmin hissed to Eunyoung while putting his finger at his lips. “I don’t want other students also realize about my presence!”

“Oh… okay! Sorry!” Eunyoung apologized while smiling widely. She couldn’t believe she just talked with a singer.

“Sungmin, what are you doing here? And… what with your face?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh… this?” Sungmin asked while pointing his cheek. “Em… just now, I collided the iron gate,” he replied while laughing. “Em… just forget about it… Can you follow me? I have something to talk with you. This is very important, it’s not just involve you but also others. Please?”

Okay, no problem,” Tiffany replied and then she took her bag.

“Wait!” Hyunjoong said while grabbing Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany was very startled of what Hyunjoong was doing and then she turned her head towards him. “You can’t go! I want to do our class today!” he added.

“Hyunjoong, we can just do tomorrow,” Tiffany replied.

“No. We must do it today! Don’t give any excuse!” Hyunjoong replied in angry voice while holding Tiffany’s hand tightly.

“Hyunjoong, please ~ , I really have an important thing. I’m begging you,” Tiffany begged him. Finally, Hyunjoong slowly let go of Tiffany’s hand. “Thanks!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Sungmin!” Eunyoung called. Sungmin turned his head towards her. “Can you give me your autograph?” Eunyoung asked while giving Sungmin a blank paper and a pen.

“Oh, Eunyoung! Not during this time! We have a ...” Tiffany just wanted to finish her words but got interrupted by Sungmin.

“It’s okay. I can give her… it’s just for a while,” Sungmin said while taking the paper and pen from Eunyoung’s hand. Then, he gave his autograph.

“Thanks!” Eunyoung exclaimed while taking back the autographed paper and pen.

“Let’s go!” Sungmin said to Tiffany. Then, they walked away. Hyunjoong was bagging his things and then, he put his chair into its origin position harshly and because of that a ‘BAM’ sound was made.

“Omo!!!” Eunyoung was startled with that sound. “You startled me!” Eunyoung said while tapping her chest. Then, she looked at Hyunjoong. “Hyunjoong, what’s wrong?” Hyunjoong didn’t reply her and angry expression was on his face. “Are you angry because of Tiffany and Sungmin?”

“Huh?! What… do you mean?! I… I… am not… an… angry…” Hyunjoong stuttered.

“So?” Eunyoung asked while raising her eyebrows and smiling widely.

“I… am worried…”

“Worry?!” Eunyoung asked in a shocked voice. “Since when you…”

“NO!!!” Hyunjoong said in higher voice. “It’s just that… em… don’t you worry about her? She followed him!”

“No. I’m not worried about her,” Eunyoung replied while shaking her head. “Sungmin is kind. Don’t worry!”

-------------

[In Super Boys’ car]

“Sungmin, what happened to you?!” Wooyoung asked in a shocked voice while staring at Sungmin’s face.

“I collided the gate!” Sungmin said in higher voice.

“Collide the gate?! How can that be?!” Wooyoung asked while laughing.

“YAH! Don’t laugh!!!” Sungmin said angrily. Then, others also started laughing including Tiffany.

“Well… what is the thing that you guys want to talk with me?” Tiffany asked.

“She is really Stephanie!” Sungmin exclaimed happily. Then, Donghae, Onew and Wooyoung looked very happy.

“Huh?!” Tiffany asked while raising her eyebrow and she looked a clueless person.

“Your full name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, right?” Donghae asked while smiling to make sure.

“Y… Yes… b… but… why?”

“Is the wooden ring yours? You didn’t buy it from others?” Onew asked while pointing at the wooden ring on Tiffany’s finger.

“Oh… yes… it’s mine… why?” Tiffany asked. Everyone looked happy as they smiled widely. “Please tell me! I… I’m confused… just now… you guys are happy when knowing my name is Stephanie and now… you guys are happy when knowing the ring is mine… I don’t understand…” Tiffany said while frowning.

“Do you remember about Yuri and Yoona?” Donghae asked while smiling.

“H… how did you know about them?” Tiffany asked in a shocked voice.

“Well… Yoona is my girlfriend and Yuri is my fake fiancée,” Donghae replied.

“Huh?! Fake fiancée?! What is that?!” Tiffany asked while frowning.

“Well… it does not important anymore. The most important thing is we know Yoona and Yuri!”

“Are you guys serious?!” Tiffany asked in unbelievable voice and finally she broke into tears.

“Hey… why did you cry?” Onew asked in a worried voice while wiping her tears with his thumb.

“Actually, I had looked for them for a long time. Nevertheless, there was still no news about them,” Tiffany replied.

“Do you want to meet them? We are going to hospital right now. Yuri is there,” Wooyoung said.

“Hospital?! What happened to Yuri?!” Tiffany asked in worried voice.

“Yuri is okay but Yoona just had an operation. She had a heart cancer before,” Sungmin explained.

“Is she okay?!”

“Don’t worry, she is okay now.”

-------------

[In Yoona’s ward, hospital]

Yuri, who just arrived, entered Yoona’s ward while bringing along Minho’s jacket. The jacket was a bit wet as Yuri used it to cover her head when running in the rain. ‘Oh, Yoona is sleeping,’ Yuri thought while looking at Yoona. Then, she walked slowly as she didn’t want to wake Yoona up. Yuri hung the jacket around the chair to dry it. After that, she walked towards the door to go to toilet as she wanted to clean herself.

“Arghh!!” Yuri shouted as she saw Soshi Girls were standing in front of the door. “You guys startled me!” Yuri said in higher voice. Then, she looked at Yoona. Luckily, Yoona was still sleeping. Yuri hove a relief sigh. She looked back towards Soshi Girls. “Come in, Yoona is sleeping.”

Soshi Girls entered Yoona’s ward. “Sorry for making you shocked,” Taeyeon apologized.

“No, it’s okay. I’m just surprised when I open the door, suddenly you guys were standing in front of me. I want to go toilet for a while, to clean myself,” Yuri said.

“Ok,” Jessica replied.

[At the path to Yoona’s ward]

Super Boys and Tiffany were walking towards Yoona’s ward. Then, they saw Yuri was exiting from Yoona’s ward. Super Boys stopped walking. “Tiffany!” Onew called and then, Tiffany also stopped walking. “That person is Yuri,” Onew said to Tiffany while pointing towards Yuri.

Tiffany walked slowly towards Yuri by herself. After a few steps, she stopped in front of Yuri. She waited for Yuri to see at herself. After Yuri realized there was someone standing in front of her, she turned her head towards Tiffany. Tiffany looked at Yuri while smiling widely but different with Yuri who looked at Tiffany in astonishment. Then, Tiffany approached Yuri and hugged her tightly. Out of the blue, Tiffany broke into tears once again as she was very happy.

“W… who… a… are… you?” Yuri stuttered.

After Tiffany heard what Yuri said, she let Yuri go. She starred at Yuri. Yuri asked once again, “I… I know… you?”

“Yuri-ah ~ !” Tiffany called Yuri in her English accent. Since she was a child, she always called Yuri in English accent, she couldn’t utter ‘Yuri’ properly in Korean. “Don’t you remember me?!” she asked Yuri.

--------

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

White words = Korean

---------

About Tiffany's accent on how she calls Yuri...
If you don't know how it is or don't remember... try watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcKlRQntk68&feature=player_embedded

It's cute, right? :lol:  Can you imagine the scene? :P