Chapter 17

The Magicians of Love

Actually, I’m a fan of Super Boys and Soshi Girls. I really like you all especially you,” Tiffany said while pointing her finger towards Onew.

Me?” Onew asked surprisingly.

Yes, I really like you very much,” Tiffany replied.

“You are very lucky!” Wooyoung exclaimed to Onew.

Onew looked at Wooyoung. Then, he turned his head back towards Tiffany. “T… tha… thank you,” he stuttered as he didn’t expect it.

I came from Los Angeles just because of you all,” Tiffany added.

“Really?!!” Sungmin asked in Korean as he was very shocked. “Sorry, what I meant is really?!” he repeated what he said in English as he thought Tiffany didn’t understand Korean. Tiffany nodded while smiling.

So, you are not Korean?” Donghae asked.

I am Korean but I stayed in Los Angeles,” Tiffany replied.

Oh… ok. We need to go to our class right now. It’s very nice to meet you. Goodbye,” Wooyoung said.

Goodbye. I’ll come again tomorrow,” she waved her hand in the air while giving a big smile.

Super Boys continued walking to their class. “She will come again, tomorrow?” Sungmin asked in astonishment.

-------------

[The class had ended]

“I have basketball practice today. You guys can go home first,” Sungmin said.

“It’s okay. We will wait for you. Besides, I want to see how our basketball team practices,” Jessica said happily.

“Ok, I also want to follow. We can meet many handsome men there, right?” Sunny said while clapping her hands excitedly as she was imagining about member of basketball team.

“Hey, Sunny-ah!!! Don’t you have other things to think?!!!” Sungmin shouted angrily after he knew Sunny’s purpose to go to basketball practice.

“Why?! Are you jealous?!!!” Sunny replied while looking at him angrily.

“Why should I jealous?!!!” Sungmin said.

“ENOUGHHHH!!!” Taeyeon shouted loudly while closing her eyes as she felt very exasperate.

Jessica, Sunny, Onew, Donghae, Wooyoung and Sungmin were startled with Taeyeon’s scream and looked at her fearfully.

“Can you guys stop argue with each other?! So embarrassing!” Taeyeon scolded at Sungmin and Sunny. Sunny and Sungmin bowed their head.

“I need to go back now since I want to do preparation for Yoona’s birthday celebration,” Donghae said.

“Yoona’s birthday?” Sunny asked.

“Yes, her birthday is today,” Donghae replied while nodding his head. “I don’t know why she didn’t tell us about it. I found out as I coincidentally saw her identity card.” Then, he looked at Jessica and Sunny, “Can you guys call Yoona and tell her to be with you at basketball court? I want to make a surprise for her.”

“Ok, no problem!” Jessica and Sunny replied.

“I think I want to go back,” Onew said.

“Me too,” Wooyoung added.

“Taeyeon, what about you?” Sunny asked.

“I think I want to come with you guys,” Taeyeon replied. Then, she looked at Sungmin and asked him, “Minho will also come, right?”

“He is the captain, of course he will be there,” Sungmin responded.

“I can meet him there,” Taeyeon said happily.

“I also want to go!!!” Wooyoung exclaimed as soon as he heard what Taeyeon said. Everyone looked at Wooyoung in astonishment. “C… Can’t I?” Wooyoung stuttered.

-----------

[At the basketball court]

Minho was playing basketball with other members of basketball team, Taecyeon, Siwon, Junho, Nickhun, Jonghyun, Key, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Sungmin was running towards them. “Sorry, I’m late!!!” he shouted while waving his hands in the air.

Minho was just smiling at Sungmin and said, “It is okay. Let’s start!”

Then, Taeyeon walked towards all the members of basketball team meanwhile Wooyoung sat on the chair at the spectators place. As soon as Wooyoung sat, there were many fans especially girls crowded surrounding Wooyoung. They asked for Wooyoung’s autograph. Wooyoung gave them his autograph while peeking at Taeyeon and Minho to see what they were doing.

“Minho, hi!” Taeyeon greeted happily.

“Oh, Taeyeon! Hi!” Minho greeted her back. “What are you doing here?” Taeyeon smiled while pointing her finger towards Sungmin. Minho looked at where Taeyeon was pointing. Then, he turned his head back towards Taeyeon. “Oh… Ok, I want to start the practice.” Taeyeon nodded. Then, Minho walked towards the member of basketball team and started the practice.

Taeyeon walked towards where Wooyoung was and sat beside him. “Where is Sunny and Jessica?” Taeyeon asked while looking around.

“There!” Wooyoung exclaimed while pointing his fingers towards Sunny and Jessica who were at an angle of the court. They were busy giving their autograph to the fans.

After for a while, Jessica and Sunny walked towards where Taeyeon and Wooyoung were. They sat beside Taeyeon. “We have many fans in our school!” Jessica exclaimed.

“So unbelievable!” Sunny added.

“Have you guys called Yoona?” Taeyeon asked to Sunny and Jessica.

“Oh, right! We forget about it!” Sunny said in higher voice.

“We were busy paying attention to fans until we forget about Yoona!” Jessica added.

Sunny took her hand phone in her handbag and made a call to Yoona. “Hello, Sunny! Why did you call me?” Yoona answered the call.

“Your class had finished?” Sunny asked.

“Yes. I’m on the way to the car, right now,” Yoona replied.

“STOP!!!” Sunny said loudly.

Yoona stopped walking as soon as she heard Sunny asked her to stop and she was startled with Sunny’s loud voice until her hand phone almost fell onto the ground. Luckily, she could hold her hand phone tightly. She hove a relief sigh. “W… Why?” Yoona asked in worried voice.

“We are at the basketball court. Come here!” Sunny responded.

“Oh… Just that?!” Yoona asked in unbelievable voice. “You made me scared!” Yoona said in higher voice. “Okay, okay. I’ll be there soon!” she ended the call.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny saw the basketball practice excitedly. A few minutes later, Yoona came. “Yoona, here!” Jessica said while waving her hand in the air.

Yoona walked towards them and sat beside Jessica. “What are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

“We are seeing a basketball practice. Sungmin is there. This is your first time seeing our school’s basketball team, right?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoona nodded. She asked, “Sungmin is also a member of our basketball team?”

“Of course!” Sunny exclaimed proudly. Jessica, Taeyeon and Yoona looked at Sunny in astonishment. This was first time Sunny was very happy when Sungmin was mentioned. “W… Why?” Sunny stuttered.

“You look weird. Sunny, are you okay?” Jessica asked while touching Sunny’s forehead with her hand.

“Of course I’m okay!” Sunny replied.

“Where’s Donghae?” Yoona asked after she realized Donghae’s absence.

“He has a thing to do. Why did you ask? Miss him?” Taeyeon asked.

“N… No. I’m just asking,” Yoona said bashfully and her cheeks turned red.

“Minho is very great! He can play basketball very well!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Of course! If not, he would not be the captain!” Taeyeon said proudly. Wooyoung was hearing the conversation between Sunny, Taeyeon, Yoona and Jessica. He looked angry after he heard Taeyeon praised Minho.

“Who is Minho?” Yoona asked.

“He was wearing a red shirt. There!” Jessica explained to Yoona while pointing her finger towards Minho. “He is the captain of our basketball team. He is also Taeyeon’s cousin.”

“Taeyeon’s cousin?” Yoona asked while looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

“Why Wooyoung looks very quiet?” Sunny whispered Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung thoroughly after she heard Sunny’s whisper.

After a few minutes later, the practice ended. Sungmin came towards Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona and Wooyoung. Sungmin sat beside Wooyoung. Suddenly, Wooyoung stood up. “Wooyoung, where are you going?” Sungmin asked. Wooyoung just ignored Sungmin and walked into the court. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yoona and Sungmin thoroughly looked at Wooyoung who was walking towards Minho.

Wooyoung took a ball. Then, he called Minho, “Minho!” All the members of basketball team were already home except for Minho, who was packing his things, stood up and turned his body towards Wooyoung. Wooyoung threw the ball towards Minho and Minho quickly caught it. “Let’s have a match!” Wooyoung said seriously, he was challenging Minho.

“Ok!” Minho accepted his challenge. Minho and Wooyoung entered the court.

"What are they doing?!” Jessica asked excitedly. Meanwhile, Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung worriedly.

“It looks like they are going to have a match!” Sungmin exclaimed. Everyone looked at Minho and Wooyoung excitedly except for Taeyeon, who was very worried.

The match between Minho and Wooyoung began. The ball with Minho right now meanwhile Wooyoung was guarding him. As Minho was very skillful about basketball, he could make a shot easily. Anyways, Wooyoung still didn’t give up. This time, Wooyoung was trying to make a shot while Minho was guarding him. He tried his best to make a shot but Minho was guarding him tightly.

“What’s wrong with Wooyoung? Suddenly, he become like this. We never see this side of him before, right?” Jessica asked. Jessica was right. This was the first time they saw a serious side of Wooyoung. They never saw him do his best and never give up. Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung worriedly and her heart was beating faster as she saw him like that.

“Is he jealous at Minho because of Taeyeon?” Sunny asked out of the blue.

“WHAT?!!!” Taeyeon asked in a shocked voice while looking at Sunny.

“But, why he gets jealous? Minho is Taeyeon’s cousin, right?” Sunny added.

“Listen here. I’m telling you,” Sungmin replied. Suddenly, Sunny and Sungmin got excited. “I knew this because I’m also a man. A man will get jealous if he sees another man closes with the girl he likes especially, if the girl admires and always praises him. The man will prove himself is better.”

“Sungmin, you are right!” Sunny exclaimed and they made a hi-five.

“What’s wrong with you guys?” Taeyeon asked Sunny and Sungmin after saw they were happy with each other. Then, the smile from Sungmin and Sunny’s faces slowly disappeared. They sat silently as they felt very awkward. Meanwhile, there were three girls were coming towards them.

“Oh, no! They come again!” Sungmin said angrily. Then, he quickly hid behind Taeyeon and Sunny.

“Sungmin, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked anxiously to Sungmin.

“Princess Girls are coming. Please don’t tell them about my presence,” Sungmin begged to Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica and Yoona.

“Oh!” Hara said annoyingly. “Where we go, there will be always you, where we go, there will be always you. Aishhh!!! So annoying!! What are you guys doing here again?!!” she said loudly.

“Hey! You don’t have the right to say like that! We come here first!!!” Jessica defended.

Hara just ignored Jessica. “Where is Sungmin oppa?! Sungmin oppa!!! Sungmin oppa!!!” she shouted loudly calling for Sungmin.

“Can you just shut your mouth?!!! So noisy!!! Sungmin is not here!!” Sunny replied Hara angrily. Princess Girls looked around to make sure Sungmin was not there. “I said he is not here! Can’t you understand?!” Sunny asked. Then, Princess Girls walked away.

Sungmin hove a relief sigh. “Thanks, guys!” he exclaimed.

“Pstt, pstt!” Jessica tried to call Taeyeon, Sunny and Sungmin silently to make sure Yoona could not hear.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked while raising her eyebrows.

“Yoona’s birthday!” Jessica said slowly but higher than whisper rate.

“Oh, right!” Sunny replied.

“We need to go now,” Sungmin said.

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Yoona and Sungmin stood up. Sungmin walked towards Wooyoung. Sungmin tried to stop Wooyoung but Wooyoung was playing attentively until he bumped Sungmin. Sungmin stoop up. “Wooyoung, just stop the match. We need to go back now,” Sungmin said.

“No! I will never stop until I can make a shot!” Wooyoung said seriously.

“Just forget it! You will never make a shot!” Sungmin said loudly. Suddenly, Wooyoung stopped as he heard what Sungmin said and looked straight into his eyes. “Wooyoung, I didn’t mean…” he said fearfully.

“Yes, maybe you are right… but I will never give up!” Wooyoung exclaimed and then, he continued to play.

“Wooyoung! Just stop it!!!” he begged Wooyoung while grabbing his hand to stop him.

“Let me go!!!” Wooyoung replied loudly.

“Taeyeon, what should we do?!” Sunny asked anxiously.

“He looked very serious. He really loves you,” Jessica said to Taeyeon while smiling.

“I must do something to stop this!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Taeyeon walked into the court.

“Taeyeon, what do you want to do?” Jessica asked anxiously but Taeyeon just ignored her.

Taeyeon was coming closer and closer until she stood in front of him. She held Wooyoung’s face with her hands, she closed her eyes and kissed his lips. Everyone looked at them surprisingly. Wooyoung’s eyes got bigger as he was very shock and he really, really didn’t expect Taeyeon would do that. The ball that Wooyoung was holding fell on the floor.

-----------

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

Black words = Korean