Chapter 42

The Magicians of Love

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief while her eyes were going bigger.

“I like you!” Taecyeon repeated while emphasizing every word that he said.

“Heh!” Yuri pretended like she burst into laughter and then, following by her fake laughter. She purposely did that to change this awkward atmosphere. She really didn’t know how to respond to this situation.

“Hey, why did you laugh?” Taecyeon asked in confusion but he couldn’t deny that she looked cute.

“You are really good at joking!” Yuri exclaimed though she knew Taecyon didn’t play with her.

Taecyeon held both of Yuri’s shoulders tightly to keep her still. “Look! I’m serious. I like you.” He confessed again while looking straight into her eyes.

Yuri looked anxious. “W… W… Wh… Why you are so serious?” she stuttered while looking at him. “You scared me.”

“Of course I have to be serious! Because I REALLY like you.”

“How can you like me?” Yuri asked him with heavy feelings. She didn’t want to hurt him actually.

“Hey, do you think I can control my feelings?” Taecyeon chuckled. “It’s just happened.”

“But…” Yuri was still hesitated. “You can’t like me…”

“I know it’s because of someone, right?” Taecyeon raised his eyebrows with a smile on his face.

“Huh?” Yuri looked at him with questioned face.

“Minho? You like him, right?”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger.”W… Wh… Wh… What?!” she stuttered in disbelief. Actually, her reaction had shown obviously that Taecyeon was right. She bowed her head with a frown on her face.

“Don’t try to find an excuse. I know you like him.” Taecyeon . Yuri was still silent since Taecyeon had made her speechless. He just chuckled when seeing Yuri’s reaction. “Let’s go!”

“Huh? Where are we going?” Yuri asked in confusion.

“To send you of course. Since I have made you come here, so, I should take the responsibility to send you home, right?” Taecyeon made a few steps while waiting for Yuri to come with him. After a few moments, Yuri still didn’t move and because of that, Taecyeon looked back, towards Yuri. “Let’s go!”

Yuri approached him hesitantly. Then, they both walked together side by side. Yuri still didn’t utter any words. She was still thinking about Taecyeon’s feelings towards her. Sometimes, Taecyeon would take a look at Yuri with a smile on his face. He knew she had many things to say but he gave her some time.

After a few moments, Yuri opened to say something, “About that…”

“Don’t worry.” Taecyeon immediately interrupted as he knew exactly what Yuri was talking about. “I won’t force you or disturb you. But, I really hope because of this thing… it won’t affect our friendship, right? Don’t be uncomfortable because of my feelings.”

“Ok.” Yuri finally smiled but she couldn’t deny that she did feel slightly uncomfortable with Taecyeon’s feelings. As long as she could, she really wanted to avoid hurting someone.

“You are very good girl!” Taecyeon teased Yuri playfully as he wanted to make Yuri feel comfortable with him. He pinched her cheek hardly.

“Ouch!” Yuri exclaimed while touching her red cheek. She hove a deep sigh. Taecyeon just looked at her while smiling widely. Yuri turned her head towards Taecyeon and gave him a deathly glare. As he saw Yuri’s angry face, he immediately ran away. “YAH! Ok Taecyeon! Stay there! Don’t run away!” Yuri chased him as fast as she could.

---------------

After finishing dressing to go to school, Jessica went to the kitchen to have some food. Out of a sudden, her steps stopped when she spotted a guy in the kitchen who was preparing breakfast. “Onew?” she asked in happy voice.

Onew who was wearing an apron, turned his body towards Jessica when he heard her voice. “Hello!” he greeted while bowing his body 90° to Jessica. Jessica looked at him with questioned face. She wondered why he acted like that. Onew went to her and he leaded her to the kitchen. He made her to take a seat on a chair. “Wait here, your breakfast will be served in a few minutes.”

Jessica burst into chuckle when knowing that Onew was preparing the breakfast for her. Onew went preparing the food back. Jessica waited for him while smiling widely.”Why did you prepare it for me?” she asked Onew.

“Because you are my girlfriend!” Onew exclaimed while taking a glance at Jessica with a wide smile on his face.

Jessica smiled back at him. “It’s not that I’m supposed to do that? It’s a girlfriend’s responsibility… or, it’s because I’m bad at cooking?”

“Well… that’s one of the reasons...” Onew replied in slower rate because he was afraid that Jessica would get mad at him.

“WHAT?!” Jessica slightly raised her voice while giving Onew a scary stare.

“Ok, ok! Your breakfast is ready!” Onew immediately changed the topic and he put the food on the table in front of Jessica. As Onew saw Jessica still stared at him and didn’t show any interest in trying his food, he tried to calm her down. He put his hand on Jessica’s shoulder. “Honestly, you are really bad at cooking…” Jessica’s expression changed again. “But!” he emphasized to calm her down. “You can learn slowly, right?”

“My cooking… is that really bad?”

“Y… yes…” Onew nodded hesitantly. “Anyways, forget about that, first! Today, just think that your boyfriend is so sweet because he prepares breakfast for you, okay?”

“My boyfriend is sweet?” Jessica looked at Onew while chuckling.

“Yes, of course.” Onew nodded. “Tell me, which boyfriend has prepared food for his girlfriend? Is there anyone? I don’t think Wooyoung and Donghae have done that.”

“Yes, yes~ you are the best boyfriend!” Jessica gently patted Onew’s cheek. “Then, I’ll try this.” She pointed to the food that Onew made. He gave a nod as a reply. Jessica took a spoon and took a full bite.

“How is it?” Onew asked with full of hope. He stared at her face. Unexpectedly, Jessica made a sad expression with a frown on her face while chewing the food. “It’s not good?” he asked while raising his eyebrows.

Jessica shook her head with still keeping her sad face. She put the spoon on the table back. “Why it is so good?!” she asked while pouting her lips.

“Huh?!” Onew looked a bit dumbfounded with Jessica reply because it’s totally different with her expression on her face. “It’s good?” he asked to confirm what Jessica really meant actually.

“Yes~” she replied but still didn’t show any sign that she was happy because it was delicious.

“Then, what’s up with your face?”

“How can you can be this good at cooking?!” Jessica started to fold her arms.

Onew chuckled when he heard what Jessica said. “What is this?” he elbowed her. “You are getting mad because of that?”

“Don’t you think this is really embarrassing?” Jessica asked with a frown on her face. “My boyfriend can cook but I can’t!”

“What is so embarrassing about that?” Onew raised his eyebrows while smiling. He held both of Jessica’s hands. “I think it’s really special. Our relationship is different from others.” Finally, Jessica’s lips curled up. “Anyways, can you imagine… if I do all the housework and look after our children… meanwhile, you go to work?” he made a joke.

“I can imagine that you are wearing this apron and waiting for me home with our child!” Jessica laughed. Onew smiled widely as Jessica became happy again. “You will look so funny!” she exclaimed.

“Ok, ok. Now finish you breakfast. Otherwise, we will be late to go to school.”

“Ok!” she exclaimed and took the spoon and ate hungrily the food. Onew just stared at Jessica who was eating. “Don’t you eat too?” she asked after Onew kept staring at her.

“It’s okay. I’m full. I just had it.” Onew smiled. Jessica continued eating the food. “Aigoo~ how can you eat like a child?” he asked as he saw the food was at the side of Jessica’s lips. He wiped it for Jessica with his thumb. Jessica just looked at him while blinking her eyes faster. Her heart started pounding when Onew’s finger touched her lips.

Onew looked at Jessica back. They looked into each other’s eyes with pounding heart. Onew held Jessica’s cheek and he drew his face closer to her. Jessica closed her eyes and waited for his lips to touch hers.

“Jessica!” Tiffany called out loud for her. Her steps stopped when she saw Jessica in the kitchen with Onew.

As soon as they heard Tiffany’s voice, Onew got shocked and he slightly pushed Jessica to the side which made Jessica almost fell from her chair. “H… hi!” he greeted the girls awkwardly. Jessica immediately corrected her position on the chair. She could see Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon were staring at them in confusion.

Taeyeon cleaned . “D… did we disturb you?”

“N… no! Come here!” Onew blurted out in anxiousness. The girls entered the kitchen and took the seat in front of Jessica and Onew.

“Jessica, you know how long we find you?” Yoona asked.

“Why? I’m just being here.” Jessica replied.

“Anyways, what did you guys do actually?” Tiffany supported her face by pressing her arm on the table. She smirked at Jessica and Onew.

“O… Onew just prepared breakfast for me.”

“Onew! Just for Jessica?! What about us?” Yuri asked.

“For you guys?” Onew asked in shock. He gave a stiff smile while rubbing his neck. “Sorry, I forgot about it.”

The girls gave Onew a scary stare. “Since Jessica became your girlfriend… you only take care of her!” Onew smiled shyly when he heard what the girls said.

“Anyways, where is Sunny?” Jessica asked after she couldn’t see her.

“She is in her room. I don’t know what have happened to her. Since yesterday, she became so down.”

-------------

During recess, Hyunjoong and Tiffany were reading a book to kill the times waiting the recess end. They sat under a shady tree while leaning against each other.

After for a while, Hyunjoong felt Tiffany’s head was leaning against his back. “Tiffany?” he called. However, she didn’t give any reply. “Fany, are you sleeping?” he asked to confirm. Tiffany’s silence meant that he was right. He was thinking what he should do now. If he got up, Tiffany must fell.

He decided to turn his body towards Tiffany slowly. Slowly, slowly he moved carefully and finally, Tiffany’s head was lying down on his lap. Hyunjoong took a look at his watch. “Should I wake her up now? The recess will end soon.” He asked himself.

As he was thinking what he should do, his eyes were locking on Tiffany’s face. However, his minds were interrupted when his eyes kept staring at all part of Tiffany’s face especially when his eyes locked on Tiffany’s lips. His heart started pounding. “What I’m thinking about?!” he mumbled while knocking his own head.

However, how much he tried to fight with his feelings, he couldn’t help and stared back at Tiffany’s face. She looked so pure and innocent. Without his realizing, he started to smile like an idiot.

“Hyunjoong!” Out of nowhere, Eunyoung appeared behind Hyunjoong. He felt so shocked until he involuntarily pushed Tiffany from his lap. Tiffany rolled over and she was lying down on the ground that was filled with the falling leaves.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Hyunjoong asked Eunyoung angrily. “Making me so shocked!”

Eunyoung giggled as the reaction Hyunjoong shown was like he was caught for doing the thing that he shouldn’t do. “Hey, I think I’m the one who should ask you that question!” she laughed and squatted down beside Hyunjoong. “What did you do to Tiffany?” she asked with a smirk on her face.

“W... w… what are you talking about?!” Hyunjoong stuttered.

“Ceh!” Eunyoung rolled her eyes. “Don’t pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about!”

Before Hyunjoong could explain more, they heard Tiffany’s voice. “What is happening?” she asked while holding her head in confusion. Eunyoung and Hyunjoong immediately changed their focus on Tiffany.

“Are you okay?!” Hyunjoong asked in Tiffany anxiously. “I’m sorry.” He helped her to get up.

Tiffany got up with the help of Hyunjoong and sat beside him. “Anyways, what had happened?” she raised her eyebrows while looking at Hyunjoong and Eunyoung.

“It’s…” Hyunjoong just about to explain but he got interrupted by Eunyoung.

“Fany-ah, you know… Hyunjoong…” Hyunjoong immediately covered Eunyoung’s mouth with his hand and gave her a deathly glare. Eunyoung was struggling with Hyunjoong to put away his hand from but Hyunjoong tightened his hold on her.

“Hyunjoong.” Tiffany called. Hyunjoong immediately looked at her anxiously. “Can you explain to me what happened actually?”

Hyunjoong finally let go of his hold on Eunyoung. Eunyoung coughed continuously while taping her chest. “Yah! Were you going to kill me?!” Eunyoung asked angrily.

“Let’s go!” Hyunjoong got up and grabbed Tiffany’s hand, forcing her to get up. Tiffany looked at both Hyunjoong and Eunyoung in astonishment. She in confusion got up silently and let Hyunjoong dragged her away. Hyunjoong accelerated his pace and dragged Tiffany along with him.

Eunyoung just stared at Hyunjoong and Tiffany who were walking away while smirking. “Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “How long he thinks he can deceive everyone about his feelings?” she got up and tried to catch up Tiffany and Hyunjoong. “Hey, wait for me!”

After confirming Eunyoung was far from them, Hyunjoong slowed down the pace as he took a deep breath of relief. He looked at Tiffany who was staring at him. Tiffany took a glance at his hand which was still holding onto her hand tightly. “Sorry.” He apologized while letting go Tiffany’s hand.

“It’s okay.” Tiffany smiled bashfully.

“Hey, why don’t you guys wait for me?” Eunyoung out of nowhere appeared between them. She put her hands on Tiffany’s and Hyunjoong’s shoulder.

Tiffany took a look at her watch. “Hey, we are late! The recess has end a few minutes ago!” She informed in anxiousness.

“Oh, no! We would be scolded by teacher!” Eunyoung added.

The three of them ran to their class as fast as possible. After a few minutes running, they arrived in front of the class. They caught their breath and all their classmates were staring at them in wonder. But, the most scaring thing was the teacher was staring at them with serious expression on his face.

Eunyoung slightly pushed Hyunjoong towards the teacher, asking him to explain everything on their behalf. “Why me?!” Hyunjoong looked back, towards Eunyoung angrily.

“You are a guy! Just be brave!” Eunyoung whispered to Hyunjoong while pushing him towards the teacher.

“Now, can you explain for your late?” the teacher asked the three of them but of course, Hyunjoong had to answer it as he was in front of the teacher.

“W… we are really sorry. We didn’t realize that the recess has ended.” Hyunjoong bowed his head.

“I can’t accept this excuse. The three of you will get your punishment after the school end. Now, please go to your seat.”

“Yes.” Hyunjoong replied. Hyunjoong, Tiffany and Eunyoung bowed their body before going to their seat.

--------------

Having some spare time during recess, Donghae was on the way to meet Yoona in her class though he had met her before. He felt like he couldn’t be apart from her even for a few minutes.

“Donghae! Donghae!” he heard a few girls’ voices were calling from him behind. He stopped walking and turned his body to the back. He could see a few girls were coming to him. “Donghae oppa, can you give us your autograph?” one of the girls asked.

“Yes, sure!” Donghae replied friendlily with a sweet smile on his face. He took the papers and a pen from the girls and wrote his autograph. After that, he gave the papers back.

“Thank you very much!” the girls exclaimed happily.

“No problem!” Donghae smiled widely. One of the girls approached Donghae and gave a light peck on his cheek. Then, she just ran away while smiling bashfully. “Oh?” Donghae looked very shocked. He just stared at that girl while touching his cheek until she disappeared from his sight. Why did she kiss him? If Yoona was there, he was totally dead.

He turned his body to the way that he wanted to go before and his eyes went bigger like he was looking at a ghost. Yoona was staring at him seriously while folding her arms. Oh~ he was dead! However, he pretended like there was nothing happened. He hesitantly approached her. “H… hi! G… good …” he took a look at his watch. “… It should be morning. G… good morning.” He stuttered while looking at her in fear. He felt like she would kill him in any time now.

“What did you mean by good morning?!” As expected, Yoona burst into anger. “It has been a very bad one!” Without waiting for Donghae’s explanation, she just walked away angrily.

Donghae immediately chased her and grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking away. “Wait! What’s wrong? Did I do anything wrong?”

His question actually had made Yoona’s anger increased. “Yah! Don’t think that I don’t know what you are doing!”

“What did you mean?”

“I saw your fan kissing you!” Yoona said it out loud angrily.

“Hey, it’s not a kiss!” Donghae defended himself. “It’s only a light peck on my cheek!”

“What?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. His explanation had made the situation worse. “So, you take this lightly?! Huh?!”

“I… I don’t mean like that!” Donghae immediately explained what actually he was talking about. “I don’t ever know that she was going to kiss me! It’s just happened!”

“Whatever!” Yoona replied angrily while pushing Donghae hardly from her way.

Donghae fell on the floor because of what Yoona did to him. “Ouch!” he screamed in pain while holding his head.

As soon as Yoona heard his scream, her steps stopped immediately. She looked back at Donghae. She rushed to him when seeing he was fighting with his pain. She squatted down in front of him. “Are you okay?!” she asked worriedly. She helped him got up. “Are you okay?!” she kept repeating those words while cupping his face. She observed his face carefully.

“So, actually you are still worried about me.” Donghae said while grinning.

“What?” Yoona looked at Donghae with questioned face. As she saw Donghae still kept smiling widely to her, she finally got it. “Are you lying to me?!” she asked angrily with a frown on her face. “Aish!” Yoona gave him a deathly glare. She got up and walked away angrily.

Donghae just laughed when seeing Yoona’s reaction to what he did. “But, it really hurts!” he exclaimed while rubbing his head.

---------------

Yuri went to the basketball court, as usual… to find Minho. She could see Minho was playing basketball meanwhile Taecyeon was resting at the bench. She didn’t want to disturb Minho. So, she went to Taecyeon.

“Oh, Yuri! Hi!” Taecyeon greeted Yuri as soon he saw her was going towards him.

“Hi!” Yuri greeted him cheerfully and sat beside him. “Have you finish practice?”

“Yes.” Taecyeon nodded.

“Final match will be next week, right?” Yuri asked. “Your must do your best, okay?” she lifted her hand up, waiting for Taecyeon to gave her a hi-five.

“Ok!” Taecyeon gave her a hi-five.

Minho who was practicing, stopped immediately when he heard Yuri and Taecyeon’s pleasant conversation. He put down the ball and walked towards where Yuri and Taecyeon were.

“Minho!” Yuri exclaimed happily. “Have your finish?” Instead of answering Yuri’s question, Minho grabbed Yuri’s hand and dragged her away. “W… why? What’s wrong?” she asked in shock. Minho didn’t reply and he just dragged Yuri away.

Taecyeon just stared at Minho and Yuri while smirking. “His jealousy has come!”

Minho dragged Yuri to behind of a building. He pushed her to the wall. “W… Why?” Yuri asked anxiously.

“I have said that don’t get too close with any guys except me!” Minho looked at Yuri with a frown on his face.

“W… What? I just talked to Taecyeon.”

“Then, what’s up with the hi-five thing?!”

“Even hi-five is not allowed?” Yuri asked in shock.

“Of course!” Minho emphasized. “You won’t give hi-five to someone that you don’t close right?”

“Minho, what is this?” Yuri chuckled. “Why are you getting so mad?” she asked while smiling. “Sometimes, I think you are acting like my boyfriend.”

“Your boyfriend?” Minho asked in shock. Yes, when thinking again about that, Yuri was right. He was acting like he was Yuri’s boyfriend. He didn’t deserve to ask her to not be close to other guy.

“Oh! I’m sorry. Just forget what I said.” She really didn’t how those words could come out from .

“Anyways, I also want to apologize to you. I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“Yesterday, you had to go home without me.”

“Just because of that?” Yuri asked in disbelief. “It’s okay. I don’t mind.” She smiled.

“Then, this evening, let’s eat together.”

“Ok!” Yuri smiled widely.

---------------

Sunny was on the way to her class. She was bringing along a few thick books with her. When she was turning at the corner, she didn’t realize there was someone walking towards her. Because of that, she bumped into him and she dropped the books on the floor.

“Ouch!”They both fell to the floor too. Sunny took a look at that person. It was Sungmin. They looked into each other’s eyes for a while. If this happened before Sungmin had girlfriend or before they acted cold to each other, they must be arguing with each other now. This time it was totally different, the atmosphere became awkward.

Sunny immediately got up and picked up all the books in rush. “I’m sorry.” Sungmin apologized while helping her to pick up the books.

Sunny didn’t reply to him and just picked up the books silently. Sunny took the book which was in Sungmin’s hand harshly. “Thanks.” She replied coldly and walked away.

“Wait!” he chased her and stopped in front of her, blocking her way. Sunny looked at him angrily with a frown on her face. “Let me help you.” He offered.

“No, it’s okay.” Sunny shook her head and she moved to the side because Sungmin had blocked her way. However, when Sunny moved, Sungmin moved and blocked her way once again. This time, Sunny gave him a deathly glare. “What?!”

“I can help you.” Sungmin replied while trying to take the books from Sunny.

Sunny took a step backward. “I SAID IT’S OKAY! Why don’t you understand?! You always like to pick up a quarrel with me!” She said out loud while controlling her tears. She felt like her tears would fall in any moment now. She couldn’t cry in front of him because she would just make herself looked pathetic.

“Sunny, I don’t mean like that…” Sungmin tried to explain. Sunny just walked away angrily because she didn’t want Sungmin see her condition like this. Her tears felt so heavy. “Sunny!” Sungmin called her but he just got ignored.

------------

As they were waiting for the teacher to enter the class, Wooyoung and Taeyeon were reading a book together. They both were wearing their couple glasses.

Jessica whose seat was beside Taeyeon, looked at them. “Oh~ you guys are wearing couple glasses!” she made fun of Taeyeon and Wooyoung.

”Why?” Taeyeon asked Jessica while raising her eyebrows. “Are you envious at us?”

“W… Wh… Why should I envious?” Jessica asked in stutter.

“Onew!” Wooyoung called. Onew turned his body to the back. “Please buy something for your jealous girlfriend!”

“What is this?! I said I’m not envious!” Jessica denied. She looked at Onew while shaking her head.

“Sure, I’ll buy something for you.” Onew smiled widely. He also started to girlfriend.

“Onew! Whose side are you on?!” Jessica pouted her lips angrily. Onew, Wooyoung and Taeyeon laughed at Jessica. Not too long after, Sunny who was bringing books in her hand coming back to her seat which was beside Jessica. She threw the books on the table which produced ‘BAM’ sound. “Oh, you shocked me!” Jessica was startled by Sunny’s angry action.

Sunny didn’t say anything. She put her arms on the table and buried her face on her arms. She couldn’t bear anymore and her tears started falling to her cheek.

Taeyeon got up and went to Sunny. “Sunny, what’s wrong?” she asked worriedly.

“Are you crying?” Jessica asked. She patted Sunny’s back to comfort her.

Sungmin also came back and went to his seat. Wooyoung, Onew, Jessica and Taeyeon gave a suspicious look to Sungmin. “What did you do to her?” Taeyeon mouthed to Sungmin while pointing to Sunny. They must not let Sunny hear their conversation. That’s why they communicated to each other by body language.

“I’m not sure…” Sungmin mouthed back.

The teacher entered the class. All the students remained at their own seat. Because of that, they realized the absence of Donghae.

“Where is Donghae?” Taeyeon asked Wooyoung.

“I don’t know.” Wooyoung shrugged.

-------------

Yoona was paying attention to what the teacher was teaching attentively. She was sitting at the most back. Meanwhile, outside the class at the window, Donghae was trying his best to grab Yoona’s attention. However, Yoona was too into the lesson.

“Aish! She can’t see me!” Donghae stomped his legs. He didn’t have other choice except trying again. He moved to the side to enable Yoona to spot him while waving his hand in the air.

Finally, Yoona turned her head to the right, towards where Donghae was and she spotted him. She looked at him with a frown on her face. What did he do there?! He would be in a big trouble if someone caught him. Donghae gave a wide smile to her.

“Go!” she mouthed as she motioned him to go. She pointed to the teacher while motioning him to go away before the teacher realized about his presence. However, Donghae didn’t care about it and he just did what he really wanted to do.

He mouthed, “I’m really sorry, please forgive me.” Then, he said ‘I love U’ by using body language.

Yoona didn’t too focus on what Donghae was trying to say. She was worried that Donghae might be caught. She kept motioning him to go. “Please go!” she mouthed.

The teacher realized that Yoona didn’t pay attention to the lesson. “Im Yoona!”

“A… Ah… Yes!” Yoona blurted out while looking straight to the teacher back.

“Where are you looking at?” the teacher asked seriously.

“I’m not seeing anything,” she denied for saving Donghae from being caught.

“Are you sure?” the teacher gave Yoona a suspicious look. He turned his head to the window, where Yoona’s eyes were locking before. Yoona’s eyes went bigger. After looking at the window, the teacher cleaned his throat and continued the lesson back. Yoona looked slightly shocked because of the teacher’s unexpected reaction. She looked at the window back and luckily, Donghae wasn’t there anymore. She took a deep breath of relief while taping her chest.

As she was still heaving a relief sigh, she got shocked again. Out of a sudden, she heard someone was calling for her at the back. It was supposed not to be anyone would call her from the back since her seat was at the most back of the class.

“Yoona… Yoona…” that person kept calling for her in whisper rate.

Yoona hesitantly turned her head back. “ARGHH!!” she shouted as she saw Donghae. Why should he be here again after he created a nervous situation just now?! Donghae motioned Yoona to keep silent by putting his index finger on his lips.

“Im Yoona! What are the problems?!” the teacher asked angrily.

------------

“Yes! We don’t have any class!” Jessica exclaimed happily as they got informed that the teacher for next lesson couldn’t do the class for today.

“Oh~” Taeyeon made her eyes smaller, looking at Jessica’s reaction. “Are you that happy?”

“Of course!” Jessica emphasized. “Don’t you happy?”

“Well, honestly… a bit.” Taeyeon grinned. Then, she pointed to Sunny. This was the suitable time to ask Sunny what had happened to her actually during the recess.

“Why?” Yuri asked. Before, she didn’t be with them when Sunny cried. So, she was clueless what had happened. Jessica and Taeyeon explained to her.

“Sunny…” Jessica called for her carefully.

“Yes?” she replied happily. She looked totally different from before.

“Can we ask you something?” Taeyeon started. “Why did you cry? It’s because of Sungmin?”

Sunny bowed her head as she was hesitated to tell the truth. “Honestly… yes.” she admitted.

“Why? Did he do bad thing to you?!” Jessica asked in shock.

“No… but…” Sunny paused again since she didn’t know how to explain further.

“Ok, Sunny-ah… tells us the truth. Do you like Sungmin?” Yuri just went straight to the point.

“Well… maybe, I’m not too sure.” Sunny replied.

“Hey, how can you not sure?”

“Yes, yes. I like him.” Sunny admitted. “But, please don’t tell anyone about this. I don’t want to look pathetic.”

“Ok.” Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica agreed.

“Anyways, where the heck Donghae is?! He still not comes back!”

-------------

Yuri washed her hands at the sink. She looked at the mirror to check her face. Then, she came out from the toilet and went to her class. On the way, she bumped into a small girl. “Dongsaeng, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Yuri apologized after she almost made a small girl fell when she got out from the toilet.

“Yah!” the small girl replied angrily.

“Y… y… yah?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. She really shocked at how the small girl who looked like 5 years old, talking to her using informal speech. “Hey, how can you say to me like that? You are supposed to call me, unnie.” However, that small girl just ignored Yuri and walked away. “Yah! Unnie is talking to you!”  Yuri just sighed while looking her going away.

Yuri continued walking to the class. Not too long after, she stopped walking. “Is really okay to leave her alone?” she asked herself and then, she tried to find that kid again. She spotted her and chased her. “Hey, wait!” Yuri said while blocking that kid’s way. “Where do you want to go?”

“That’s not your business!” the kid replied.

“Hey, I have said don’t talk to me like that! I’m older that you. So, you should call me unnie.” Yuri tried to explain to that kid. “Unnie.” She emphasized. “Okay?” That kid just rolled her eyes and walked away. However, Yuri still didn’t give up and chased that kid again. “Anyways, you can talk to me whatever you want.” She said to that kid. That kid still didn’t respond to her.

Yuri found it was okay to be with her as long as that kid didn’t scold her. Though she didn’t reply, Yuri kept walking beside her. “Where did you want to go? It’s quite dangerous for a kid like you to wander around this school. Someone who is scary will catch you! Woahhhh!!” Yuri acted like a scary ghost.

However, she was too bad at acting scary. Finally, because of that, the kid laughed at Yuri. Even after for a few seconds, that kid still laughed at Yuri. Yuri smiled widely as finally, she managed to please that kid. “Now, can we be friends?” Yuri reached her hand to that kid. She took Yuri’s hand and shook hands with Yuri. “Great!” Yuri exclaimed. “Then, can you tell me now where are you going?”

“I’m looking for my oppa.” That kid replied.

“Oh… you are looking for your oppa… Well, I can help you. What is his name?” that kid shook her head. “Hm?” Yuri asked while raising her eyebrows.

“I can’t tell my brother’s name.”

“Why?”

“Because my brother is too good-looking. I can’t let any girl like and try to take my brother.”

Yuri chuckled of that kid’s reason. “Is like that?” she smiled. “But, at least, you should tell me your name.”

“My name is Jooyeon.”

“Oh~ Jooyeon… what a cute name.” Yuri exclaimed while smiling widely. “Then, your surname?”

“Em… I don’t remember.”

“Oh, ok. Then, let’s find your brother!” Yuri held Jooyeon’s hand and they both walked together. Honestly, Yuri also didn’t know where to find her brother.