Chapter 1

The Magicians of Love

Today was a sunny day, the first day of new semester. It had been 2 months since Soshi Girls and Super Boys debuted as singers. The members of Soshi Girls were Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny while the member of Super Boys were Donghae, Wooyoung, Onew and  Sungmin. Today was the first day, they go to high school as singers.

-------

“Today is a good day” Wooyoung exclaimed excitedly while the others just waited silently for the cars in front of their villas. Except for Onew, he was reading a novel. He is a quiet guy and he really liked to read books. It was very rare to see him without a book in his hand.

“Why are you guys being so quiet? Be happy!” Wooyoung continued while raising his shoulders.

“Hey, how can we feel happy during this time?!” Taeyeon said with a higher tone but not angry.

“Why not?” Wooyoung asked.

“Today is the first day, we’ll go to school as singers! I'm so nervous thinking how our schoolmates’ reactions towards us!" Sunny said nervously.

“Oh! That’s right. I totally forget about it!” the smile slowly missed from his face.

“Well… where is Jessica?” Donghae realized the absence of Jessica after looking around for a while.

“As usually, The Mirror Princess… where else she exists if not in front of her make-up desk?” Sunny said lazily.

“Hi guys!” Jessica waved her hand while ran towards them.

“Why are you so late?!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Ss..so…sorry guys.” She said while being in out of breath after some running.

------

Many their schoolmates greeted and congratulated them. Some of their schoolmates asked for their signatures.

“Wow! I never thought the reaction would be great like this,” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Yup, so unbelievable,” Sunny said while lifting her chair and sat on it.

-------

Donghae’s phone was ringing.

“Hello, mom!”  He answered the call.

“Do you have time right now?” his mom asked.

“Yes, why?”

“I want to talk to you about something.”

“About what?”

“Just come.”

“All right. I will be there soon.” he ended the call.