Chapter 21

The Magicians of Love

[In the living room, at Soshi Girls’ villa]

Yoona was reading a book while waiting for Soshi Girls to go to school. Then, Donghae came. “Hi!” Donghae greeted Yoona happily then he sat beside Yoona.

“Hi,” she greeted him back but not as cheerful as him. Then, unexpected by Yoona, he kissed her cheek. “Hey, what are you doing?!” she said in an angry voice while pushing Donghae softly.

Donghae looked at Yoona in astonishment. “Why did you angry?”

Yoona always took a glance on Yuri’s room to make sure she would never know her relationship with Donghae. “Huh?” she was a bit startled with Donghae’s question. Then, she cleaned . “No, I’m not angry,” she replied while shaking her head.

“Actually, tonight I want to ask you out,” Donghae said.

“Sorry, Donghae. I’m busy tonight,” she lied.

“Em… how about tomorrow night?” Donghae asked while looking at Yoona and he was holding her hands. He hoped for a good answer from Yoona.

“We’ll see,” Yoona replied. Then, Yoona heard a sound from Yuri’s room. She turned her head and she saw Yuri. Then, she quickly pushed Donghae’s hands softly from her hands. Donghae looked at Yoona while frowning.

“Oh, Dong! You are also here!” Yuri exclaimed happily.

Donghae quickly stood up after he saw Yuri. “What are you doing here?!” he asked Yuri angrily.

“I stay here! Don’t you happy, do you?” Yuri asked Donghae happily.

“I have said don’t disturb my life! I will never marry you no matter what happen!” Donghae replied angrily. “Besides… besides… I already have someone …” he said while looking at Yoona but got interrupted by her.

“DONGHAE!!!” Yoona shouted angrily.

Then, after hearing the noise in the living room, Soshi Girls walked out from their room. They starred at Yoona, Yuri and Donghae fearfully as they thought anything bad was happening. They didn’t know how to start the conversation. Finally, Sunny spoke up, “W…what has happened?” she asked fearfully.

Donghae walked towards Soshi Girls. They talked in a lower voice to make sure Yoona and Yuri could not hear their conversation. “Why did you let Yuri stay here?” Donghae asked while frowning.

“How could we say no?” Jessica replied.

“Besides, your mom also came here,” Taeyeon added.

“My mom?” he asked in a shocked voice.

Taeyeon nodded. “She asked us to let Yuri stay here. So, what more we could do? We need to accept it.” Then, Donghae walked towards Yuri. Yuri was a bit shocked. He grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled her hand forcing her to walk out from the villa. Yoona was just starring at them but she still felt disappointed.

[Outside the villa]

“Donghae, let go of my hand!” Yuri said in a pain voice. Anyways, Donghae just ignored her. “Donghae!!!” Finally, Donghae let go of her hand harshly. He starred at her with angry expression. “It hurts! Why did you angry?!” she asked in higher voice while rubbing her hand which was pulling tightly by Donghae just now.

“Angry?! Why did I angry?! You asked me why did I angry?!!! How many times I want to say that please let me go?!! Please, please!!! Let me go!!!” Donghae begged Yuri in angry voice.

“Why should I let you go?” she asked while raising her eyebrows. “I like you!” she exclaimed while smiling widely.

“Hish! So annoying! It does not use if only you who like me! I will never marry you no matter what happen! Besides, I already have someone in my life! You know who Yoona is?! Yoona is my girlfriend! The woman that I love! The woman that I will marry!!!” he explained to her everything.

“But she is just your girlfriend and I am your fiancée. The woman who will marry you is me not her!” Yuri still didn’t give up.

“You are really…” he said angrily while pointing at Yuri. “Hish!!! I’m just wasting my time trying to talk with you! Just do whatever you want to do! But, if you dare to hurt Yoona... you're dead!!!” Donghae said angrily and then, he walked away.

“Have I gone too far?” Yuri asked herself while raising her eyebrows and she was pouting her lips. “But, I don’t think it will be long since I already knew everything about Donghae. Now, I’m waiting for Yoona’s. Just bear with it, fighting!!!” Yuri said to cheer up herself since she felt a bit guilty.

------------

[In the Soshi Girls’ villa]

“What did Donghae tell you?” Yoona asked Yuri anxiously.

“He didn’t tell me anything,” Yuri lied.

“He didn’t tell something about me, did he?” Yoona asked once again to make sure Donghae didn’t tell anything about their relationship.

“There is something I must know about you?” Yuri asked while raising her eyebrows.

“N… no… that’s not what I meant,” Yoona stuttered while shaking her head.

“Em… I think no. Donghae didn’t tell anything about you.”

“It’s good,” Yoona hove a relief sigh.

“It’s already 8 o’clock. Let’s go to school!” Sunny exclaimed.

“You want to go with us or by yourself?” Taeyeon asked Yuri.

“I can go with you guys?” Yuri asked happily.

“Of course! Besides, we are studying at the same school,” Jessica replied.

--------------

[In the Ying Ye high school]

Super Boys, Soshi Girls, Yoona and Yuri were walking to their class. “I’ll go to my class first, bye!” Yoona said.

“Ok, bye!” Then, Yoona walked towards to her class.

“I want to go to toilet,” Yuri said to Soshi Girls.

“Ok,” Taeyeon replied. Yuri went to toilet.

Onew was holding his bag with his hand on his shoulder. Jessica noticed his new watch. “Onew, you bought a new watch?” she asked him while smiling.

“This?” Onew asked Jessica while pointing at his new watch. “Not, someone gave it to me,” he replied.

“Someone?!” Jessica asked him.

“Tiffany! She is very beautiful!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“HEY!!! What did you mean by beautiful?!” Sunny talked to Sungmin angrily.

“Are you jealous?” Sungmin replied her while giving her an evil smile.

Sunny ran towards him and hit him, “Who said I jealous? Who said I jealous?!!!” Sunny kept repeating that words while hitting Sungmin.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” Sungmin said angrily while protecting himself from being hit by Sunny. Meanwhile, Taeyeon, Donghae, Onew and Wooyoung looked at them while smiling. Jessica was still thinking about Tiffany. “SUNNY-AH! Can you stop now?!” Sungmin said.

“I will never stop until you said that I not jealous!!!” she replied while kept hitting Sungmin. Then, he tried to avoid Sunny’s hit but they ended up hugging each other. Their faces distance was only 1 inch. Their eyes went bigger. They looked into each other's eyes.

“What are you doing?” Wooyoung asked. He just wanted to tease Sunny and Sungmin. Then, they both let each other go quickly. Their cheeks turned red. Sunny walked towards Taeyeon and Jessica while bowing her head as she was very embarrassed. “Oh ~ , you hugged Sunny!” Wooyoung teased Sungmin.

Jessica, who was thinking about Tiffany, finally asked as her curiosity increased, “Who is Tiffany?”

“She came from Los Angeles. She is Korean but she stayed at Los Angeles. We also talk to her using English. She actually likes us especially Onew!” Donghae explained.

“She likes Onew more than a friend!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“What?!” Jessica asked in a shocked voice. Her eyes went bigger.

“Yes. She is very beautiful, suitable for Onew. I think they will make a good couple,” Sungmin said. “Onew, just accept her as your girlfriend!” Sungmin said happily to Onew.

“Can’t!!!” Jessica said loudly. She didn’t realize how that word came out from . Super Boys looked at Jessica in astonishment. Sunny and Taeyeon were just smiling as they already knew Jessica’s feelings. “Huh? I… em… I meant can’t Onew accept Tiffany?!” Jessica stuttered. Her heart was beating faster as she was afraid Super Boys would know her feelings towards Onew.

“Oh… I thought you are not agreeing with Onew and Tiffany’s relationship,” Wooyoung replied. Jessica just gave a fake smile.

Onew!!!” Soshi Girls and Super Boys could hear someone who was calling for Onew from a far away. They turned their head and saw Tiffany who was running towards them while waving her hands in the air.

Hi!” Tiffany greeted. “Oh! Soshi Girls, you are also here!” Tiffany exclaimed. Then, she walked towards them and left Super Boys for a while. “I really want to meet you guys. Hi, I’m Tiffany! I’m your fan. Super Boys must tell you about me, right?

Hi!” Taeyeon and Sunny greeted Tiffany back.

Jessica was just staring at her. “You like me, but I don’t like you!” she talked to Tiffany boldly in Korean.

“Jessica, why did you say like that?!” Taeyeon said to Jessica in lower voice.

‘Looks like Jessica already showed her jealousy!’ Tiffany thought happily. “What?!” she asked Jessica in a shocked voice and she was pretending not understand anything what Jessica said.

Taeyeon and Sunny looked into each other's eyes. They didn't know how to answer Tiffany’s question. They didn’t want Jessica and Tiffany argue because of Onew. “She said… she said…

I said you are beautiful,” Jessica replied Tiffany lazily. Taeyeon and Sunny looked very worried when Jessica opened but they was relieve after Jessica didn’t tell Tiffany the truth.

Tiffany,” Onew called her while smiling widely.

Yes?” she asked in a happy voice while walking towards him quickly.

Jessica looked at Onew with sad and upset expression. ‘Does he also like her? He looks very happy,’ she thought.

How did you come to our villa?” Onew asked.

Oh, yes! Do you have a relationship with someone who lives in our neighbor?” Taeyeon asked.

Actually, my uncle also stays in your neighbor,” Tiffany replied.

Your uncle?

Yes. You guys must know the director of Star Royal Hotel, right? He is my uncle. My uncle manages our hotel in Korea and my father manages our hotel in Los Angeles,” Tiffany explained.

So, your family is the owner of Star Royal Hotel?” Sungmin asked. Tiffany nodded while smiling widely.

“My family also has a company,” Jessica said in lower voice.

“But, her family has an international company!” Taeyeon and Sunny replied.

“What is the different?!!!” Jessica replied angrily. Taeyeon and Sunny was just laughing at Jessica.

Ok, I need to go to my school now,” Tiffany said.

You learn here?” Sunny asked.

Yes. I transferred to Ding Feng high school,” she replied. “Ok, goodbye everyone. I need to go now.” Tiffany walked away. Then, Super Boys and Soshi Girls continue walking to their class.

“Now, you must feel how Onew felt before, right?” Sunny asked Jessica.

“Huh? What did you mean?” Jessica asked while frowning.

“All this time, only Onew who felt jealous when you are with Max. And, now you are jealous when he’s with Tiffany,” Sunny explained.

“Oh, no! I am not jealous!” Jessica denied while shaking her head.

“Whatever!” Sunny and Taeyeon said while laughing at Jessica.

-----------

[At the lab, Ding Feng high school]

“Please take a seat according to your group that I have divided yesterday,” Mr. Han said.

All the students were taking their seat including Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung. Hyunjoong already sat on the most right seat. Eunyoung and Tiffany were still standing and then, just for a while later, Eunyoung took a seat at the most right. Tiffany was still standing as the only seat was left was at the middle between Hyunjoong and Eunyoung.

“Eunyoung, can you sit beside him?” Tiffany whispered to Eunyoung.

“What’s wrong? Just sit there!” Eunyoung replied while pointing to the seat which in the middle between Hyunjoong and Eunyoung.

Eunyoung, please~ ” Tiffany begged her while making a puppy face.

“Allright, allright!” Eunyoung finally gave up and she changed her seat to beside Hyunjoong.

“If you don’t want to sit beside me, just leave from the class,” Hyunjoong said harshly without looking at Tiffany. Tiffany who was going to sit was a bit startled of what Hyunjoong said and she stopped.

“Hey, you don’t have a right to dispel me!” Tiffany said loudly while hitting Hyunjoong. She didn’t care about others anymore including the teacher.

Hyunjoong was very angry when Tiffany hit him. So, he also stood up from his seat. “Hey! Why did you hit me?!!!” Hyunjoong replied to her angrily.

All their classmates were starring at them. Meanwhile, Eunyoung who was stuck between them was bowing her head as she was embarrassed with Tiffany and Hyunjoong’s behavior. “STEPHANIE HWANG!!! KIM HYUNJOONG!!! What are you two doing?!!!” Mr. Han yelled. Hyunjoong and Tiffany quickly turned their body and faced their teacher, Mr. Han. He looked at them with angry expression. They looked at their teacher fearfully.  Tiffany was a bit startled after she felt something was on her left shoulder. She turned her head to the left and she saw Hyunjoong’s hand was on her left shoulder. She was very surprised of what Hyunjoong did.

“Sir, we are just playing,” Hyunjoong lied while forcing himself to make a cheerful face.

Tiffany understood why Hyunjoong do that and then, she joined the acting. “Oh yes, Sir. We are just playing,” she said while nodding and smiling.

“You know what this place is?! This is a lab. Can you play in lab?! Just sit down silently and do your work!” Mr. Han scolded them.

They both bowed their head as they felt embarrassed. Hyunjoong quickly took his hand off from Tiffany’s shoulder. They took their seat. “This is your fault!” Hyunjoong muttered in a lower voice.

What?!” Tiffany replied in a shocked voice.

“Ok, ok! Just stop it! Please! I’m begging to both of you! You two embarrassed me!” Eunyoung begged Tiffany and Hyunjoong.

-------------

[In Tiffany and Hyunjoong’s class, Ding Feng high school]

Seungwan walked towards Hyunjoong. “Hyunjoong, Mrs. Kim wants to meet you at her room,” Seungwan informed.

“She wants to meet me? Why?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Well… I don’t know. She just told me that she wants you to meet her now in her room,” Seungwan answered.

“Ok, thanks!” Hyunjoong exclaimed while smiling. Then, he stood up from his seat and walked away.

Tiffany was holding a box of chocolates. ‘Oh, no! I forgot to give it to him!’ she thought. “Eunyoung, after this, our teacher is unable to enter the class, right?” Tiffany asked.

“Yes,” Eunyoung replied while nodding.

Oh, good!” Tiffany exclaimed happily. Then, she put her things into her bag.

“Where are you going?” Eunyoung asked while frowning when she saw Tiffany was bagging her things.

Ying Ye high school,” Tiffany replied.

“What?! Ying Ye high school?! During this time?! Why?!” Eunyoung kept asking Tiffany many questions as she was startled of Tiffany’s reply.

“I have an important thing to do. I must go now. Bye!” Tiffany said quickly and then she stood up from her seat.

“Tiffany!” Eunyoung called.

Tiffany who was walking away stopped after she heard Eunyoung’s call and turned her body towards her. “Why?” she asked while raising her eyebrows.

“Please be careful and please come back as soon as possible! I’m afraid if someone will catch you doing that!” Eunyoung advised.

Ok, don’t worry. It won’t be long!” Tiffany replied and then, she walked away.

----------

[At a somewhere area in Ying Ye high school]

Why did you want to see me?” Onew asked.

I want to give you this,” Tiffany said while giving Onew a box of chocolates. Onew took it. “I hope you like it. I made it by myself,” she said while smiling.

You come to see me during this time just because you want to give this to me?” Onew asked in a unbelievable voice. Tiffany nodded while smiling. “Why did you that? You can just give it to me tomorrow!” Onew said.

It’s okay. I’m afraid that I will forget again,” Tiffany replied.

You do many things for me. What should I do for you?” Onew asked. He felt very guilty to Tiffany. She had done many things for him but he didn’t do anything for her.

No, don’t worry about it. I do this not because I want a reward,” Tiffany replied while smiling.

Meanwhile, coincidentally, at the same time Jessica was just walking back from the toilet. She was on the way to the class and saw them. She stopped walking as soon as she saw Onew. “What is he doing there?” she asked while frowning. Then, she looked at the person who was facing and talking to Onew. ‘Tiffany?! She’s again?!!What is she doing in this school during this time?!!! And, she is with Onew!!!’ she thought with angry expression was on her face.

Then, Jessica saw Tiffany was holding Onew’s hand. “Wh… What is she doing?!!!” Jessica said angrily and then, she took the steps towards them to stop them. After a few steps, Jessica stopped walking. ‘I… I can’t do this! How should I explain to them if I suddenly angry at them?!’ she thought. “Aishh!!!” she said angrily and then, she walked to the class since she couldn’t bear to see Onew and Tiffany together anymore.

[In the class, Ying Ye high school]

Jessica walked to her seat quickly. She pulled her chair harshly and because of that a ‘BAM’ sound was made. She sat down with angry expression was still on her face. Sunny and Taeyeon who were talking to each other were startled with the ‘BAM’ sound. They looked at Jessica in astonishment. “Jessica, what’s wrong? Why did you suddenly mad after going back from toilet? What have happened?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jessica worriedly.

“It’s nothing!” Jessica replied while shaking her head. She tried to control her anger or the more accurate word, jealousy.

“Eh ~ , it was out of the questions to get angry without a reason,” Sunny said while making her eyes smaller. “Please give me some time, I’ll think about it,” Sunny added and then, she rubbed her chin while thinking a few possible reason that would make Jessica burst into angry.

“Sunny-ah, don’t waste your time!” Jessica said to Sunny. Then, she turned her head towards the seat beside Taeyeon. Yuri was not there. “Where’s Yuri?” she asked Taeyeon.

“She goes to the toilet,” Taeyeon answered.

“Really?!” Jessica asked in a shocked voice. “I don’t meet her on the way to the class,” Jessica added while frowning.

“Well… that’s what she told me. Besides, can you notice others when you come back from the toilet with your anger are conquering yourself?” Taeyeon asked Jessica while raising her eyebrows. She was teasing Jessica.

“Ha! I’ve just got only a reason that would make you angry,” Sunny said to Jessica.

“What?! You are still thinking about it?!” Jessica asked in a shocked voice. Sunny just replied Jessica’s question with a grin.

“What it is?” Taeyeon asked Sunny eagerly.

“For now, only Tiffany come to my mind,” Sunny said calmly as she thought 99% her answer was right and it was very rare to see Jessica was angry like that. The latest she saw her was angry like that when their first meeting with Tiffany this morning.

Jessica was shocked because of Sunny’s answer and her eyes went bigger as she didn’t expect that they would guess it correctly. ‘Oh, how can she got it?!” she thought.

“Really? What Sunny said is right?!” Taeyeon asked in a surprised voice but she was smiling. She looked at Jessica thoroughly while waiting her answer.

“Huh? Em… I… em… I… Just forget it!” Jessica exclaimed and her cheeks turned red. Sunny and Taeyeon were smiling widely as they saw Jessica’s reaction. They already knew the answer without Jessica need to answer it.

---------------

[In Tiffany and Hyunjoong’s class, Ding Feng high school]

The class had ended. All the students were already back except for Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung. “Tiffany, I will go home first. Bye!” Eunyoung said who had finished packing her things.

“Ok, bye!” Tiffany replied while bagging her things. Eunyoung exited from the class. After finish bagging, Tiffany started to walk but she was blocked by Hyunjoong who was standing in front of her. “What?!” Tiffany asked him annoyingly while starring at him with angry expression. Instead of answering her question, he gave her a letter. She took it while frowning. “What it is?” she asked while looking at the letter.

“Just read it if you want to know!” he replied boldly without looking at her.

Tiffany opened the letter and read it. “What?!!! You will be my teacher?!” she replied after reading the letter.

Hyunjoong said in a lazy voice, “Yes.”

“Why did you…” Tiffany tried to talk by got interrupted by Hyunjoong.

“HEY!!! You think I am willing to do it?!!! I was forced by the teacher!!!” Hyunjoong replied angrily. “Well… if you want to protest it, you can meet the teacher but I had tried it!”

Okay, okay! I don’t think teacher will follow if I ask her to stop this!” Tiffany said and then, she walked away.

Hyunjoong grabbed Tiffany’s arm while asking, “Hey! Where did you want to go?”

What’s more?! I want to go home now!” Tiffany replied him.

“We will start our class now!” Hyunjoong said.

WHAT?!!!” Tiffany asked not because she could not hear it but she was very shocked of what Hyunjoong said.

You don’t understand?!!! I said we start our class now! N.O.W, NOW!!!” Hyunjoong repeated what he said in English as he thought Tiffany would definitely understand fully what he said.

“But, I’ve got a thing to do today. We can just start our class on other day!” Tiffany protested.

NO! I am your teacher! You must listen to me!” Hyunjoong said in higher voice.

But…

“Just listen to me! Now, go sit at the seat there,” Hyunjoong said while pointing towards a seat which located in front of the class. Tiffany didn’t protest him anymore and she just walked towards the seat with a bit angry. Then, Hyunjoong took a few thick books and put it on the table where Tiffany was sitting. “Answer this questions which is in this book,” Hyunjoong said while pointing to a book. “If you want to make reference, you can use this book. This book has a short note about what we have learnt and the meaning of the words,” he added while pointing to another books.

“You want me to do this much?!” Tiffany asked in unbelievable voice while pointing to the books which was arranged by Hyunjoong on the table which was taller than Tiffany.

“Today is just the first day but you already mutter! So, you will never be an intelligent girl!” Hyunjoong said boldly.

“Yes ~ ! Just stop nagging! I’m answering it!” Tiffany replied. Hyunjoong went to his seat which was at behind of the class. He sat on it.

[After an hour]

“Oh, so boring!” he talked to himself. He took his hand phone and he played the games which were in his hand phone. “Oh, yeah! Serve you right! Hiyah!! Oh, K.O!!! Yeah!!!” Hyunjoong kept saying it loudly while playing the games. Tiffany turned her body to the back. She starred at Hyunjoong with angry expression. Hyunjoong realized that Tiffany was looking at him and he turned his head towards her. “Yes? You already finish answering all the questions?” he asked while raising his eyebrows.

FINISH?!!! How can I answer the questions in this noisy condition?!!!” she replied angrily.

“I am bored!” he exclaimed.

Oh ~ boring?! Good! Why don’t you answer all this questions? You also don’t get a full mark in exam, right?” she asked.

“Ah! Just continue what you are doing!” he replied.

Tiffany turned her body back to the in front. “He himself is lazy!” she said in a lower voice.

[2 hours later, it was already night]

Tiffany was still answering the questions and Hyunjoong was reading a comic. Suddenly, Tiffany’s stomach made a sound. “Why did your stomach made a sound?!” Hyunjoong asked although he already knew the answer.

WHY?!!! Of course because I’m hungry!!!” Tiffany replied angrily. Hyunjoong stood up from his seat and he exited from the class. Tiffany was smiling widely as she assumed that Hyunjoong would buy something for her to eat. After for a while, Hyunjoong came back but this time, he was carrying a few more thick books. “Anymore?!!!” Tiffany asked in a shocked voice.

Yes!” he exclaimed while putting the books on the table. “After you finish those books, do these books.”

“Hey, how can my brain function well when I'm very hungry?!” she asked in higher voice.

“Just answer it!” Then, Hyunjoong went back to his seat at the back of the class and continued reading the comic.

If I do many mistakes, don’t blame me!” Tiffany said loudly. Not too long after, Tiffany’s stomach made a sound once again.

“Hey, can you ask your stomach to stop making the sound?!” Hyunjoong asked in higher voice.

WHAT?!!!” she asked in unbelievable voice. “Do you think I make it on purpose?!!!

Suddenly, Hyunjoong stood up. “I want to go out for a while.”

“Where are you going?!” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t be a busybody. Just do your work. I’ll come back soon. If I can’t see you when I come back, you’re dead, understand?!!!” Hyunjoong replied angrily.

-----------

[At Auntie Lee’s stall]

“Hi, Auntie! I want to eat a burger!” Hyunjoong exclaimed.

“Oh, Hyunjoong!” Auntie Lee was a bit startled with Hyunjoong’s presence since she didn’t expect it. She gave him a burger.

“Thanks!” he took the burger while smiling widely.

“You still not go home? It is already night,” she said.

Hyunjoong nodded. “I need to teach a student. She is a bad person. I really hate her,” he muttered.

“Are you sure that you really hate her?” she asked while raising her eyebrows.

“Yes, I’m sure 100% that I hate her,” he answered.

“You need to be careful,” she replied.

“Why?” he asked in astonishment. He wondered while Auntie Lee said that.

“Hate will change into love. You’ll never realize and it never can be controlled. You can’t hate someone forever.”

“Auntie, what are you talking about?! There is no such thing,” Hyunjoong tried to deny it.

“I’m telling the truth. You never can control it. You will realize after you already love her. Is she beautiful?”

“I don’t know! We have started arguing with each other since our first meeting. Auntie, just forget about her!”

Auntie Lee just smiled after seeing Hyunjoong’s reaction. She knew Hyunjoong tried to deny it.

“I need to go back to school now. And, I want a burger more,” Hyunjoong said.

“Oh, you eat so much!” Auntie Lee exclaimed while giving him a burger.

“Thanks,” he said while taking the burger. “Bye, auntie!” Then, Hyunjoong walked away while bringing along a burger with him. “Is he going to give it to the person that he hates?” Auntie Lee talked to herself while smiling.

--------

IMPORTANT NOTES

The green words mean they talk in English. What I mean is all this time, they talk in Korean.(Just think that way)

Green words = English

Black words = Korean