Chapter 55

The Magicians of Love

“Junsu? DBSK’s Junsu?” Wooyoung asked calmly. Taeyeon nodded. “Then, say hi to him for me.” He gave a smile. Her eyes went bigger as she stared at Wooyoung like she never saw him before.

“Are you with Wooyoung?” Junsu asked.However, Taeyeon wasn’t aware of it since she kept staring at Wooyoung who just kept smiling. “Taeyeon?”

“Ah… yes?”

“Are you with Wooyoung?”

“Y… yes… He says hi to you.”

“Oh, ok. Say hi to him back. Anyways, I call you because I heard that your solo single has topped many charts. Congratulations!”

“Thank you so much, Junsu oppa!” Taeyeon said excitedly just to make Wooyoung became jealous. “I can’t get that achievement by myself. You have helped me so much.”

“Why did you say like that?” Junsu chuckled. “Then, give me a treat next time we meet?”

“Ok, sure. I’ll give you a treat. Just tell me what you want.”

“Ok, see you next time. Bye!”

“Bye!” Taeyeon ended the call while faking a wide smile.

“Why? Are you going to give him a treat?” Wooyoung asked calmly.

“Yes!” Taeyeon replied excitedly. “Why? Do you want to follow us?” She asked with full of hope that he would say yes.

“No, it’s okay. It’s between you guys anyway.”

'Is his love for me has gone?' Taeyeon thought while staring at Wooyoung in anger.

“Did you make food? Let’s go!” He smiled before walking away. She just stared at him angrily. He was aware that Taeyeon didn’t move at all. He turned around. “Why? Aren’t you coming with me?”

“Yah! Jang Wooyounggg!!!” Taeyeon shouted while running towards him. She looked like a predator.

Wooyoung’s eyes went bigger as he looked very scared. He started running away, trying to save himself from getting beaten by her. “Yah! What’s wrong with you, Taengoo-yah?!” He ran while taking a look to the back, seeing how scary Taeyeon was right now.

“Why are you running away?!” She asked angrily while chasing after him.

“Then, why are chasing me?!”

“It’s because you are running away from me!” They kept circling around the playground.

“Then, why did you run to me first with scary face like that?! I must be a fool if I don’t save myself from a taekwondo girl like you!”
Actually, Wooyoung was scared that Taeyeon would use her taekwondo skill on him when getting mad.

“You better stop running now!” She warned.

“I’ll stop when you stop!” He replied without taking any glance at her. He waited for a while for her reply but she didn’t respond anything at all. He took a look at the back and immediately stopped once he saw Taeyeon was squatting down as she buried her face onto her arms. “T… Tae… Taeyeon… what’s wrong?” However, she still didn’t reply. “Ok, though it’s not my mistake, I’ll still apologize… I’m sorry…” There was no reaction. “Alright, alright. It’s my mistake, I’m sorry?” He came closer to her since she was still ignoring him. “Taeyeon-ah, are you crying? I’m really sorry…”

All of a sudden, Taeyeon lifted her head up and she stuck her tongue out at him. She grabbed his arm and twisted it to his back.

“Ah! Ah! It hurts!” He exclaimed.

Not too long after, she let go of his arm. “Aish!” She gave a death glare to him.

“It really hurts!” He rubbed his arm. “What’s wrong actually? Why are you mad?”

“If you don’t understand, just keep not understanding!” She said angrily before walking away.

He grabbed her arm. “Alright, I’m sorry.” He turned her around by her shoulders. “Okay, tell me what’s wrong. Huh?” He looked into her eyes. However, she didn’t reply and just stared at him back in anger. “Is this because of jealousy?” He asked himself, trying to guess the things that caused Taeyeon to be mad. “Eh~ impossible! She won’t get jealous!” He answered his own question. Taeyeon cleaned . “Huh? Why? It’s really the truth?!” He asked in disbelief.

“Honestly, have your love for me gone?” She asked seriously.

“What?” Wooyoung have never expected of that question. “What the nonsense are you talking about?” She folded her arms while looking at other direction with angry face. He turned her face by her chin. “Seriously, what has caused you to think like that all of a sudden?”

“You aren’t jealous anymore! You were just calm when I was talking to Junsu, even I have made a promise to give a treat to him!” Wooyoung laughed. “Yah! Why are you laughing?! This is a serious matter, okay?!”

“Aigoo~ you convinced me that I don’t have to be jealous of Junsu and now, you are mad because I don’t be jealous? I really don’t understand you!” Taeyeon just bit her lips as she was speechless to answer him back. “Besides, you aren’t jealous at all, aren’t you?! It also hurts me to think that you aren’t showing anything that you love me. And, I would look like a fool to be jealous for someone who doesn’t feel anything at all when I was with other girls!”

She looked at him with apologetic face. “I… I don’t mean like that…” She bowed her head, staring at the ground. “Who said I don’t get jealous?” She slightly pouted her lips cutely.

“W… wh… what?!” Wooyoung seemed disbelief what he just heard.

“Of course I would be mad if I see you being sweet to other girls! I would look like a fool if I show my jealousy when I asked you to not get jealous.”

Wooyoung laughed in happiness. “So, eventually it ended up we both are fools.” He held Taeyeon’s hand and stared at her lovingly. She did feel quite awkward and looked at him while raising her eyebrows. He pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his back. “I think this is so nonsense we argued because of this. And, honestly, I feel quite hurt and sad that you never show your jealousy. It seemed like… you don’t love me… I… I can’t feel your love.”

Taeyeon pushed his chest softly to talk to him properly. “I really don’t mean like that.” She cupped his face and gave a soft kiss on his lips to prove her love. “I really love you.” Wooyoung smiled widely. “I’m sorry for making you think like that. I’ll do better from now on.”

He shook his head. “No.” He held her shoulders. “There is nothing for you to improve. You are too perfect for me. It’s just… just show a bit your jealousy, even a bit is enough. That’s all. Yes, I know, over-jealousy is not good in a relationship as it shows how someone doesn’t have faith in his partner and of course they won’t be happy without believing in each other. However, showing a little jealousy is not wrong. In fact, it shows how much you care about your partner, how much you love your partner.” He explained fully to Taeyeon. He held her chin gently. “Do you understand now?”

Taeyeon nodded while smiling. She went to his embrace and hugged him. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Wooyoung her hair gently. “It’s not your fault. I’ll be very happy if you can show me sometimes that you love me.”

“I will. Of course I will.” She hugged him tighter like she won’t let him go.

“T… Tae… Taeyeon-ah… it’s enough…” He seemed was suffering. “You don’t have to show your love by your strength… I… I can’t… breathe…”

Taeyeon immediately let go of him. “Why?! Why?! Are you okay?!” She asked anxiously.

“You are REALLY strong!” He emphasized the word ‘really’ in amazement.

-----------

After arriving at the airport, Tiffany went straight to the arrival hall. She looked around to find Mike. He had arrived a long ago. So, he must be around here. However, she couldn’t see any trace of him.

Tiffany was shocked by a sudden back hug by someone. “YAH! What the hell did you do?!” She yelled in anger while releasing herself from the hug.

Hey, this is me.” Mike replied in shock of Tiffany’s reaction.

I… I’m sorry.

Wow, you are so fierce!

You came to me like that! Why won’t I be mad? I thought it was someone else, a bad person.

Ok, ok. That’s great. I’m relieved that you can protect yourself like this. You are so cool!” He showed a thumbs-up.

What kind of cool girl like this?” Tiffany chuckled.

Anyways, you have become prettier! I really miss you.” He came closer to Tiffany like he was going to kiss her.

No!” She covered with her hand and took a step backward.

Why? We haven’t had our first kiss yet.” He approached Tiffany.

No!” She took a few steps backward. “We are at the public place right now.

So, it’s that wrong?” He asked in confusion. She gave a stern look to him. “Alright, I get it.” He finally understood the difference culture of Asian and Europe. “Then, I guess a hug is okay, right?

Huh?

Mike just pulled Tiffany into his embrace and hugged her tightly. Tiffany didn’t reply anything but she did look shocked. Honestly, though she was a girlfriend of an American boy, they didn’t even be intimate to each other and still never had their first kiss. Mike had tried to initiate every move but she still tried to keep the distance as she avoided unwanted thing happened.

He let go of her. “I’m really happy to see you!

Tiffany smiled widely, showing her eye-smile. “Yes, me too.” Tiffany stared at Mike’s face. He looked slightly different.

Why?” Mike raised his eyebrows.

What’s up with your messy hair?

Well, without you, I don’t have anyone to take care of me.

Tiffany chuckled and corrected his hair. “You look better now.” She smiled.

Isn’t that I have been so good-looking?” He asked proudly. “That’s why you are falling for me, right?

You still didn’t change at all!” Tiffany shook her head while smiling widely.

Let’s go.” Mike held Tiffany’s hand and they walked together. “Anyways, do you bring your car?

Yes, but isn’t my car, it’s my friend’s.

Your friends? Have you found them?” Mike seemed happy and excited hearing that Tiffany mentioned about her friends. He really hoped that those friends were friends that she was looking for all these times.

Yes!” Tiffany nodded firmly.

Really?! Wow, I can’t wait to see them.

Besides, I have made new friends too. Actually, I found my childhood friends through my new friends! We have become a big group of friends now. They all are nice and we are very very close to each other. I bet you must know them already.

Who are them?!” He seemed so interested.

The one that I have been fan of. Soshi Girls!

Oh, it’s them! I can’t wait to see them!

They also have been waiting for long to see you since I first mentioned about you.

It’s must be fun to meet them!” He also seemed excited to meet all her friends.

--------------

Donghae pulled Yoona into his room and he locked the door while standing against the door to not let Yoona unlocked the door. He guarded her like she was a criminal.

“Yah! Lee Donghae! What’s wrong with you?! We have a guest right now!” Yoona scolded him angrily.

“Isn’t that Hyunjoong asked us to solve our problem?”

“What problem?! We don’t have any problem at all! How long do you want to keep being childish?! A guest is still a guest and we shouldn’t leave the guest alone! That’s rude!”

“Hey, why are you being so formal? Hyunjoong is our friend.”

Yoona was silent or accurately, she was speechless. Honestly, she just used the excuse to avoid talking to Donghae alone. She was still angry at him. “Nevertheless, we shouldn’t let him alone!” She came closer to the door where he was standing.

“Don’t come here. I gave a warning!” Donghae pointed to Yoona seriously. He didn’t want both of them leave from his room without solving their problem.

“Why? Do you think I’ll get scared of you?” She just ignored his warning and came closer.

He gave a surprise kiss on her lips. She stared at him with annoyed face but still it was obvious that her lips slightly curled up. “I have given you a warning, right? You come to me, I’ll kiss you!” He smirked while blocking the way to the door with his body.

“Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “Can’t you stop being childish?!” She tried to get closer to the door again but Donghae pulled her and kissed her once again.

“YAH!” She yelled angrily though in her heart, she was happy actually. However, he just smiled widely, staring at Yoona’s angry face. She ran towards the door and pushed Donghae to the side but as expected, he was too strong opponent to her.

He pulled her towards himself and wrapped both of his arms around her waist. She unconsciously placed her hands on his chest. He stared into her eyes with the short distance between their face.

“Y… Yah! Let me go!” Yoona struggled to release herself from Donghae’s hold.

He tightened his hold on her. “Are you taking advantage from me, huh?” He smirked.

“W… what do you mean?”

“You purposely came to me to get the kiss from me, right?” He smiled in satisfaction.

“Y… Yah! Y… yo… you are talking nonsense!” She raised her voice in stutter which just seemed like what Donghae said was right. “I just want…”

He shut up by giving a long kiss. At first, she looked very shocked. Even how angry she was at him right now, she couldn’t reject his kiss and eventually, replied his kiss.

Not too long after, he broke their kiss. He smiled and stared at her in satisfaction. She looked at him back while trying to keep her angry face though there was a smile on her face, obviously the happiness had overcame her anger.

“Listen here.” Donghae cupped her face and stared into her eyes thoroughly. “Yes, I admit that Yoonhee was my first love and I had loved her but the only girl that I love now is you, Im Yoona. My current love is you and it will be forever you.”

Yoona bowed her head as she looked unsure whether to keep her faith in him. “Well… give me some time. Let me think about it first.”

Donghae couldn’t deny that he was slightly disappointed. “Alright, I’ll give you time as much as you want.” He pulled her to his bed and made her to take a seat on his bed. “Please think carefully, ok? If after you think thoroughly, you’re still mad at me, don’t come to me yet, ok? Just keep thinking until you decide to forgive and believe in me, ok?”

Yoona finally smiled. “What makes it different? Eventually, of course the only option you give me is to believe in you.”

“Oh, you’re smiling?!” Donghae exclaimed in excitement while staring at Yoona with a wide smile on his face.

Yoona got up and suddenly hugged Donghae. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault too. I should keep my faith in you. I’m really sorry.”

“Does this mean you have forgiven me?” She let go of him and gave a peck on his lips. She hugged him back. He smiled widely as he had gotten the perfect answer, the answer that he wanted from her. “Thanks.” He her hair while hugging her tightly.

--------------

Victoria came into Minho’s ward. “Noona?” Minho looked quite shocked with her sudden appearance especially in this situation where Yuri was also there.

“I come to see you.” Victoria said while walking closer to them carefully like she knew her presence wasn’t too welcome there. “Are you okay now?”

“Yes, I’m fine.” Minho gave a small smile. “Did you come with her?” he asked Jooyeon.

“I was forced to come with her.” Jooyeon pouted her lips, obviously showed that she didn’t like to be with Victoria. “I went to oppa’s house and she said that you are at the hospital. So, I don’t have any choice.”

Yuri and Minho seemed uncomfortable and slightly guilty because of Jooyeon’s answer.

“But, oppa…”

“Huh?”

“Oppa and Pretty unnie have already…” Jooyeon looked at Yuri and Minho while smiling widely.

“Ah, yes. Oppa forget to tell you.” Minho smiled and he pulled Yuri towards himself, making her to stand near him. He put his hand on her shoulder. “We are lovers now.”

“Really?!” Jooyeon asked in excitement.

“Yes. Let oppa introduce her to you officially. This is Kwon Yuri, she will be your sister-in-law.”

“Yeah! Thanks oppa!” Jooyeon jumped in happiness.

Yuri hit Minho’s arm lightly. “Why do you have to say that?” Minho smiled widely and he gave a kiss on Yuri’s cheek. Jooyeon seemed too happy seeing how sweet Minho was to Yuri.

Yuri’s eyes went bigger and of course Victoria seemed uncomfortable. “Don’t be like this. Victoria unnie is here.” Yuri whispered to him. She admitted that she wasn’t too fond of Victoria but still as a girl, she knew how painful it was.

“It’s okay.” Minho held her hand.

Yuri didn’t understand why Minho acted like this. She thought it was better she did something now. “Then… I’ll leave you guys here.”

She was only able to take a step before Minho grabbing her wrist. “Where are you going?”

“I won’t leave. I’ll just go to Sungmin’s ward. I haven’t seen him. Besides, Sunny was also there. So, don’t worry.”

“We both can go later.” Minho pulled Yuri and made her to take a seat on the bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Minho…” Yuri gave a stern look to him while trying to put off Minho’s arms from her waist. However, Minho tightened his hold.

“Oppa and Pretty unnie look really good together!” Jooyeon said which Minho replied with a wide smile. Yuri didn’t seem happy at all. Instead, she looked very uncomfortable as she felt guilty for Victoria.

“Jooyeon-ah, you must promise oppa you won’t tell mom that I’m injured, ok?”

“Why? Mom must be very worried about oppa.”

“Yes. That’s why I don’t want to make mom feel worried.”

“Ok, then.” Jooyeon nodded.

Yuri still looked at Victoria who seemed quite hurt as she was being left out. She tried to change the situation. “Jooyeon-ah, do you want to eat ice-cream?”

“Ice-cream?!” Jooyeon asked in excitement. “I want! I want!”

Yuri put off Minho’s arms around her waist. “I’ll come back later.” She patted his shoulder while giving a forced smile. Minho couldn’t hide that he didn’t quite agree with Yuri’s suggestion. He actually didn’t want to be alone with Victoria because he wanted to avoid discussing the same topic with her. “Let’s go.” Yuri and Jooyeon came out from the ward and left Minho and Victoria alone.

Victoria came closer to Minho’s bed and stood beside him. “Do you feel really okay now?”

“Yes.” Minho replied shortly.

Victoria could sense that Minho wasn’t too happy with her around him but she tried to ignore it. “Are you guys official now?” She referred to the relationship between Minho and Yuri.

“Yes. We are lovers now.”

“Are you sure that you really like…”

“Noona!” Minho cut her off in anger. “I really don’t want to hurt noona but if noona keeps being like this, I won’t be tolerating anymore.”

“Minho, please be understanding. If you think about your real feelings carefully, you can avoid hurting two persons including Yuri. It’s for everyone’s sake.”

“Yes, noona, I know it! It doesn’t matter how much times I think about it, only Yuri come to my mind. Only Yuri that I love! So, noona, please stop! Yuri owned my heart and I don’t think there is anyone can replace her.” Minho felt really sick to talk about this again. “Besides, can’t you see how she has been thoughtful for you? She purposely left us to make you feel better.”

“But, what about your mother? Can she accept Yuri? Do you know about Yuri’s background? Don’t you think you mother want you to marry someone who will be chosen by herself? Someone who really deserve you?”

“What do you mean by deserve? Yuri is way too perfect for me. In fact, I’m quite worried that I didn’t deserve to have her and I’m afraid that I won’t make her happy because lately I always made her feel uneasy but no matter how hard it is, I won’t ever let her go! Instead, I’ll try my best to love her and protect her. About her background, I don’t know because she never said anything about it. I had met her grandparents, I’m sure that she comes from a kind family. Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter to me at all. I’m sure that my mother will like Yuri, she doesn’t judge people with the wealth. If my mom doesn’t like her, I’ll do anything, anything to make her to accept Yuri.”

“Seriously, what have she done to you? Why suddenly you change like this?”

“Noona! Please stop it! Enough! I’m really getting sick of this! She didn’t do anything bad! Why did you hate her so much?!”

“I just care about you.”

“Yes, thank you! I’m really grateful for that!” He said sarcastically in anger. “But! I know what I’m doing right now! Please don’t into my business! If noona keeps being like this, I will…” Minho stared at Victoria in anger while grasping his fist.

“Minho, I just…”

He closed his eyes while heaving a deep sigh. “Enough! I don’t want to say anything about this anymore! Please! Please let me rest!” He moved his body carefully to lie down on the bed back. Victoria held his arm, trying to help him. “I’m fine by myself!” He flung off Victoria’s hand from his arm which shocked her because this was the first time, he got mad at her like this. Seeing this side of him really scared her. He closed his eyes while resting his arm on his forehead.

Not too long after, Yuri came back with Jooyeon. She looked at Minho and could sense the bad atmosphere around them. She came closer to Minho. “Minho? Are you okay?”

Minho lifted his arm and took a look at her. A smile finally could be seen on his face and all his anger had gone just with a glance of Yuri. “You have come back.” He got up back carefully and changed his position to sit. He pulled her by her waist making her to take a seat beside him on the bed.

“Are you okay? Did something happen?” Yuri looked at him with concerned face.

“Well…” Minho took a glance at Victoria and Jooyoen before turning his head back towards Yuri. “No, nothing.” He forced a smile.

“Oppa, I think I have to go back now. Mom must be looking for me.”

“Oh, ok. Thanks for visiting oppa, my cute dongsaeng!” Minho patted her head.

“Unnie, please send me to home.” Jooyeon held Yuri’s arm.

“Of course.” Yuri beamed at her.

“Eh? Why don’t you come home with Victoria noona? You have come with her, right?”

“Jooyeon-ah, let’s come together. Besides, I also want to leave too.” Victoria offered.

“I don’t want to! I just want Pretty unnie!” Jooyeon said in anger while holding tightly onto Yuri. Victoria hove a deep sigh and Yuri seemed quite guilty.

“Ok. Then, I’m off.” Victoria finally uttered after a silence. She walked out from the ward.

“Jooyeon-ah, you should go home with Victoria. Yuri has to take care of oppa here.”

Yuri replied, “It’s okay. I can send her home.”

“You can’t!” Minho said seriously.

“Why?” Yuri asked in confusion. “Then, do you want to let she go home alone?!” She asked in disbelief.

“No, that’s not what I meant. Jooyeon-ah, you should just follow Victoria.”

“No! I want Pretty unnie! I want Pretty unnie!”

“Ok, ok. Of course I’ll send you.” Yuri soothed her. “What’s wrong with you?” She asked Minho while giving a glare.

“Then, how about me? Do you want to leave me alone here?”

“Aigoo, really…” She laughed while hitting his arm gently. “Are you still a kid, huh? I’ll just send her home, okay? It won’t take long.”

“Please come back in 5 minutes.”

“What?! Is that making any sense?!”

Yes, yes. I’m just kidding. But, please come back as soon as possible, okay?”

“Alright, alright. I’ll try my best.” Yuri looked at Jooyeon. “Let’s go.” She was about to walk but there was something preventing her. “Minho!” Yuri scolded him in happiness once she knew Minho grabbed her hand.

“Please give me something to increase my patience level in order to wait for you.”

“What is it? What do you want me to give to you?” Minho pouted his lips. “What?” She looked confused. She was thinking what he wanted. Was he asking a kiss? “What?!” She unconsciously raised her voice. “Are you mad?!” She asked anxiously while taking a look at Jooyeon.

“Oppa, you are so cheesy!” Jooyeon rubbed both of her arms. “Then, I’ll wait outside.”

“It’s okay, Jooyeon.” Yuri grabbed her arm and walked together going to the door of the ward. “You’re really embarrassing me!” She said as she looked back at Minho.

“Kwon Yuri, are you just going to leave me like that?! You are done when you’re back!” Yuri turned her head around and stuck her tongue out at him.

-------------

“Hyunjoong, hi.” Taeyeon greeted and followed by Wooyoung behind who just closed the door.

“Oh, hi.” He smiled.

“Are you alone?” Wooyoung asked in astonishment as he looked around.

“Well…” Hyunjoong chuckled. “Yoona and Donghae are solving their problem.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon took a seat beside Wooyoung and looked at Hyunjoong curiously wanting to know what he really meant.

“I’m not sure what it’s about but they are arguing about something. Yoona’s mad at him for something.”

“Oh… ok…” Taeyeon and Wooyoung felt quite awkward as they also just solved their argument too. Wooyoung cleaned his throat while Taeyeon tried to change their topic. “Anyways, where are Jessica and Onew?”

“I still don’t see them.”

“What?”

“Yes. They are here too?”

“What the hell Jessica’s doing right now? I just asked her to wake Onew up and she is still nowhere to be seen?” Taeyeon got up and went to Onew’s room. “Onew! Have you woken up?” She knocked the door but there was no answer. “I’m going to come in.” She informed before rotating the door knob.

“Omo!” Taeyeon looked very shocked but also at the same time, she was in amazement. Not only she found Onew was still sleeping soundly on his bed but Jessica was in his embrace, sleeping comfortably too while leaning her head on his chest. “Aigoo…” She chuckled before closing the door back.

“So?” Wooyoung asked once he saw Taeyeon came back.

“They are sleeping.” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

“What?!” Wooyoung and Hyunjoong asked in unison in disbelief.

----------

Yuri opened the door of the ward and came into it. Her eyes went bigger as she looked at something shocking. She tried to take a few steps backward silently. However, she involuntarily kicked the door with her leg. “Ouch!”

Sungmin and Sunny, who were going to kiss, were startled by Yuri. They both opened their eyes and looked at her in shock.

She straightened up her body after rubbing her leg. “H… hi…” She greeted awkwardly while giving a grin. “Am I disturbing? I think I should go now.” She was about to go.

“Yuri-ah, it’s okay.” Sungmin replied in embarrassment.

“Are you guys sure?”

“Yes, of course.” Sunny dragged her to come closer to Sungmin’s bed.

“Are you guys already official?” Yuri asked delightfully.

“Y… yes…” Sunny and Sungmin nodded bashfully.

“That’s great! That’s really great!” Yuri clapped her hands excitedly. “You know, you guys should have been together since a long time ago. You were too stubborn to admit it!”

Sunny and Sungmin were just silent as they both were too embarrassed right now because of what Yuri said. Their cheeks turned red.

Yuri found it’s really fun to tease them. She continued, “Instead, you guys keep arguing with each other.”

“Yuri-ah…” Sunny called with a deep meaning to stop her.

Yuri still insisted to continue, “I can sense your love for each other…”

“Yah!” Sunny covered Yuri’s mouth with her hand. “Do you come here only for this?!”

Yuri put off Sunny’s hand from . “I’m sorry.” She grinned. “Anyways, how’s your hand?”

“It’s getting better. I think I will be discharged soon. Minho?”

“Well, I’m not sure too. Honestly, he’s getting better but I think it will take long time for him to completely be recovered.” Yuri suddenly looked down.

“What’s up?” Sunny put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “Are you still guilty for him? Hey, it’s not your mistake, okay?”

“No.” Yuri forced a smile.

Sungmin tried to take the glass on the table beside his bed. “Do you want a drink?” Sunny asked. He nodded. “You should have told me.” She said as she poured the water into the glass before giving it to Sungmin.

“Oh~ it feels quite strange to see you guys being sweet to each other since I was used to see the bickering of yours.”

“YURRIII-AH!!!”

--------------

Yuri closed the door once she entered Minho’s ward. She burst into chuckle. Minho was sitting on the bed as he folded his arms while leaning against the pillow behind his back. “How can he sleep in this condition?”

She sat on the bed cautiously, trying not to wake him up. She stared at his face while smiling widely. “My son must be so handsome if he takes after him.”

“Do you think I’m really sleeping?!” All of a sudden, Minho talked in loud voice or precisely in anger.

“Argh!” Yuri was shocked by his sudden loud voice. “What the… You really shocked me!” She hit him lightly. “Were you pretending sleeping?”

“That’s not important right now! Do you think I’ll marriage you?! Hmph!” He folded his arm tightly while avoiding her gaze.

Yuri frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“Can’t you see what I’m doing?” He looked at her. “Hmph!” He avoided her gaze again while making angry expression.

“Ceh!” She chuckled. “You are really such a joker!” She continued laughing.

“What the… Yah, I’m really mad.” However, Yuri kept laughing. “What’s so funny? I’m really really mad!”

Yuri took a few deep breathes before she could manage to stop laughing. She really didn’t expect that Minho could be this childish, be seriously angry over a small thing. “Aigoo~ our Minho is mad…” She the back part of his head. “Why? Because I leave you alone?”

“You left me for long!”

“I saw you’re sleeping. So, I went to Sungmin’s ward to see his condition.”

“Besides, you said that you are embarrassed of me! Am I so embarrassing person for you?”

“Huh?” Yuri was silent for a while, thinking. “For crying out loud! We were with Jooyeon! How could you ask such a request in front of her?! Aigoo…” She held his chin and shook his face gently. “Anyways, I’m just wondering… why are you treating me like that in front of Victoria unnie? I mean… it seemed like you want to show off about our relationship… I think it will hurt her… you know, right?”

“Yuri, listen here…” Minho looked straight into her eyes. She could sense that he was going to tell her something important which she gave her full attention to him and she did feel quite nervous. “Actually, there is something that I have been hiding from you. I think you should know it too now.”

“What is it?”

“Actually… Victoria noona can’t accept our relationship. I mean, she still can’t accept the fact that I choose you. She had been calling me for many times since she knew about us and kept asking me to think again about this.”

“Are you sure?” Yuri’s feelings were mixed up. She did feel quite shocked.

“Yes and just now, she still mentioned about it. You know, how I’m sick of that.” The anger could be seen in his eyes. “That’s why, I want you to be careful from now on, I mean… please don’t be affected by her.” He was really afraid that Yuri would do the stupid thing if Victoria met her personally to talk about their relationship because Yuri is just too nice. With her guilty feelings for causing him to get hurt already caused her to be like that.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean…” It was hard for him to explain. “… just think that you must never leave me, just stay by my side like this FOREVER. Get it?” He cupped her face. The hope was seen in his eyes as he looked straight into her eyes.

“Of course, I will, I must!” She nodded and gave him a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist with a wide smile plastered on his face.

-------------

“Will Tiffany take long?” Hyunjoong asked after two hours, Tiffany was still nowhere to be seen yet.

“Well… I’m not sure…” Taeyeon replied hesitantly. She really hoped that he won’t ask further about what Tiffany doing. “She didn’t tell me.”

“I have to leave now. There is something I have to do… my work at company. So, I think...” He got up. “… just tell her to call me later. I can’t reach her.”

Can’t reach? Taeyeon felt it was quite strange. Did Tiffany purposely avoid his call? “O… ok…”

“Anyways, thanks for the meal.” He smiled sincerely.

“No problem.” She replied while smiling brightly.

Hyunjoong closed the door of Super Boys’ villa. He walked to his car and suddenly stopped walking. He saw two persons were walking towards where he was right now. He recognized the girl but the guy… Who is him? And, he’s not even Korean.