Chapter 13

The Magicians of Love

Yoona could see about ten men who were wearing a formal cloth and there were three luxurious cars. There were two men standing at each of the luxurious car. The other men were standing in front of door and the one who was facing Yoona is the chief of butler, Mr. Kang. They all bowed to Yoona. “Wh… who are you? You are not Super Boys and Soshi Girls’ bodyguards, right?” Yoona asked anxiously.

“Yes, we come to invite you,” Mr. Kang answered.

“Invite me?”

“Yes, let’s go.” Mr. Kang grabbed Yoona’s hand while pulling her towards the second luxurious car.

“Wait!” Yoona said while trying to stop Mr. Kang. “Who want to see me? And, where you want to bring me to?”

“Don’t worry, miss. You will know soon.” Mr. Kang grabbed Yoona’s hand again and brought her to the second luxurious car.

------------

[In front of Donghae’s family villa]

The three luxurious cars arrived. All the bodyguards got out from the cars. Mr. Kang opened the car’s door for Yoona. Yoona got out from the car. Yoona looked at the villa and its surrounding. “Wow! So beautiful!” Yoona said in amazement. “Whose house is this? So rich!!! So lucky if can stay at a house like this, a house like a castle, a pond like a pool and having so many bodyguards!”

“Please follow me,” Mr. Kang said.

“Oh! Okay,” Yoona replied. Mr. Kang entered the villa and followed by Yoona.

[Inside Donghae’s family villa]

“Wow, inside the house is more beautiful!” Yoona exclaimed. In front of the studying room, Mr. Kang stopped walking and Yoona who was looking surrounding amazedly, bumped into Mr. Kang involuntarily. “I… I’m sorry,” Yoona apologized while giving a smile.

Mr. Kang opened the door of study room and asked Yoona to enter the room. “Madam, I have brought Im Yoona here,” Mr. Kang said.

“Ok, thank you. You may go,” Donghae’s mom replied. Mr. Kang bowed and then, he walked out. Yoona looked thoroughly at the woman who was standing in front of her but she could not see her face because the woman was facing the windows.

“Pardon me. Can I know who are you? And, why did you want to see me?” Yoona asked carefully.

Donghae’s mom turned her body towards Yoona. “I’m Donghae’s mom.”

Yoona looked very shocked. Then, she bowed and greeted her happily, “Hello, auntie!”

“You are Donghae’s girlfriend, right?” Donghae’s mom asked seriously.

“Y… Yes,” Yoona answered anxiously. Yoona could felt something wrong would happen as she saw Donghae’s mom expression.

“Can you do something for me?” Donghae’s mom asked.

“Yes?” Yoona replied.

“I want you to let go of Donghae. He already has a fiancée. So, I hope you can understand.” Yoona was very shocked. She was right of what she thought. “What do you want as a reward? Just tell me, I can give you anything that you want. Or, you want money? Just tell me how much you want. I can give anything you want as long as you let go of Donghae.”

“I’m sorry, auntie. I can't help you and I don’t interest with your offer. I will never separate with Donghae unless he asks me to do it. I want to go back. I’m glad to meet auntie although we meet like this,” Yoona responded. Yoona walked out from the study room.

--------------

[At the Soshi Girls’ villa]

Soshi Girls entered the villa. They just got back from school. Princess ran towards Taeyeon quickly as soon as Taeyeon entered the villa. “Princess!” Taeyeon exclaimed while lifting Princess up.

“Yoona,” Sunny called.

“Where is she?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yoona is not here. I have searched her in her room but she is not there,” Sunny replied.

“I think it’s better if we ask Donghae. Maybe Yoona told him where she wants to go,” Taeyeon suggested. After a few seconds, Donghae came. “Oh! Donghae, we just planned to meet you,” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Why?” Donghae asked.

“Did Yoona tell you where she wants to go?” Jessica asked.

“No. Why?” Donghae replied.

“She is not at home and she also left her hand phone.”

------------

[Yoona was on the way to go home]

She walked slowly as she was thinking about her relationship with Donghae.

‘Is my decision is right? Or, I should just separate with Donghae? I’m sure Donghae’s fiancée is better than me. Futhermore, I don’t have many times to live. Should I let go of Donghae and broke our promise? Or, I just keep my promise and make him sad?’ that question keep playing in Yoona’s mind.

---------

[At the Soshi Girls’ villa]

Yoona entered the villa. As soon as Donghae heard the door was opened, he turned his head and he ran towards Yoona. “Where have you been?” Donghae asked.

“I was at your house,” Yoona answered.

“My house?!” Donghae asked in a higher voice. “What did you mean?”

“Yoona, you were at Super Boys’ villa?!” Sungmin asked in astonishment.

“So weird! Why we didn’t notice you?” Wooyoung added while thinking.

“What are you doing there? You know how worried we are?!” Sunny said in higher voice.

“No. I was not there. I was at your family house. Your mother wanted to meet me,” Yoona explained.

“My mother?! What did she do to you? Did she hurt you?” Donghae asked anxiously.

“No, no. But… she asked me… to leave you.”

“WHAT?!!!” Sunny and Jessica shouted.

“What are you guys doing?! You startled me!” Taeyeon who was standing beside Jessica and Sunny said angrily while rubbing her ears.

“S… Sorry.” Sunny and Jessica replied bashfully.

“She also offered me money to leave you,” Yoona added.

“So… what did you say?” Donghae asked.

“Of course I said not!” Yoona exclaimed. Donghae hugged Yoona tightly and they both smiled. “But…” Yoona said while pulling off Donghae's softly. “How about your fiancée?”

“My mother already told you?” Donghae asked. Then, Yoona nodded. “Don’t worry. I’ll think how to stop this wedding arrangement.”

“Fiancée?” Everyone looked at Donghae, asking for an explanation.

“Yes. My mother had arranged a wedding for me.”

--------

[At a luxurious restaurant, VIP Room No.2, 7.00 p.m]

“Hi, dad! Hi,mom!” Donghae greeted his parents. Then,he sat down on the chair in front of his parents. There were many type of mouthwatering food that were served on the table.

“You must be happy with your current career, right?” Donghae’s dad asked.

“Yes!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Now, dad not be known as director of Alion company but people know me as a father of Donghae, a member of popular boy group,” Donghae’s dad said happily. Donghae smiled.

“Nevertheless, you must take over our company one day,” his mom said.

Donghae expression changed a bit. “Why mom and dad still not eat? Are we waiting for someone?”

“Yes. We are waiting for Yuri and her parents,” his mom replied.

“What?!”

“Before you get married, you and Yuri must know each other. Besides, you still don’t meet her, right?”

“Mom, I already said that I don’t agree with this wedding,” Donghae said in higher voice.

“Donghae, we do this for your good.”

After for a while, there was a girl entering the room. She looked very beautiful with her black dress that was very suitable with her. She had a long, straight hair and a slightly dark skin. Donghae looked at her thoroughly because she looked very familiar.

“Yuri, you have come!” Donghae’s mom exclaimed.

“Hello, auntie!” she greeted happily. Then, she realized the presence of Donghae and she looked at him. They both were very shocked after looking into each other's eyes. “YOU?!!!” they both said surprisingly.

“You guys already knew each other? Great!” Donghae’s mom said happily. Yuri didn’t know what to say so she just smiled at Donghae’s mom.

“Please have a seat,” Donghae’s dad offered.

“Thank you,” Yuri replied happily and took a seat beside Donghae.

“Yuri, where are your parents?”

“They were very sorry as they could not make it. They have a meeting at London,” Yuri answered.

“Oh… it’s okay as long as you are here.” Suddenly, Donghae’s dad’s hand phone was ringing.

[After the call]

“Yuri, we are very sorry. We need to go first. There is an emergency at company,” Donghae’s father apologized.

“It’s okay,” Yuri replied while smiling.

“WHAT?!” Donghae said in higher voice. Donghae’s mom looked at him angrily because of the reaction that he showed.

“You guys have fun, okay?” Donghae’s father said happily.

“Okay, goodbye, auntie and uncle.”

“Donghae, please take care of Yuri,” his mom said. Then, Donghae’s parents exited from the room.

“Why should I need to take care of you?!” he said angrily.

“Of course you must! You are my future husband,” Yuri replied.

“It’s very unbelievable that you are my fiancée!” Donghae exclaimed. “Now, we need to think how to stop this wedding arrangement. You must also disagree, right?”

“Actually, I think…”

“You think what?”

“I think…” Yuri said while approaching Donghae slowly.

“What do you think?! Tell me!!!” Finally, Donghae burst into angry. Then, out of the blue, Yuri kissed Donghae’s cheek. “Hey, what are you doing?!” he said angrily while wiping his cheek with his hand.

“I think I like you!” Yuri exclaimed.