Chapter 4

The Magicians of Love

“What happened to her?!” Onew asked anxiously. He looked so shocked, he was so worried about Jessica.

“Well… I don… don’t know,” Sungmin also looked so shocked because of Onew’s reaction.

Onew ran towards the door and exited from Super Boys’ villa.

“Why suddenly he acted like this? I never saw him being like this before,” Wooyoung asked.

Donghae and Sungmin could only shrug.

[Outside the villa]

Onew was still running towards Soshi Girls’ villa. His heart was beating faster. He was afraid if anything could happen to her. Jessica is his heart in his life. His heart is always beating for her. What can he do without his heart? He loves her with all his heart but he could not confess his love. He just could love her silently. Why? Because there was someone in Jessica’s life.  

[In Soshi Girls’ villa]

Taeyeon and Sunny were sitting on sofa. They were waiting for Jessica, who had been in washroom for a long time.

“How much time anymore she wants to take in washroom?” Sunny hove a sigh. “Much longer than she needs for finishing her make-up?” Sunny was trying to joke.

“Hey, how could you say like that?” Taeyeon said in a higher voice.

“Eh! Taeyeon. Don’t be like this. I'm just kidding,” Sunny said.

“A joke? During this time?!!!” Taeyeon said in an unbelievable voice. “I'm worried if anything happen to Jessica. She still not gets out from the washroom. It has been 40 minutes!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry. I'm also worried about her,” Sunny said shyly.

Suddenly, Onew opened the door of Soshi Girls’ villa quickly and because of that, a ‘BAM’ sound was made.

“OMO!!!” Sunny and Taeyeon were startled. Taeyeon and Sunny quickly turned their heads towards the door.

“O… Onew! You scared us!” Taeyeon said while heaving a relieve sigh.

“Where is Jessica?” Onew asked anxiously.

“She is still in the washroom,” Sunny answered.

“She has been there about 45 minutes. We are so worried,” Taeyeon added.

Then, Donghae, Sungmin and Wooyoung came. Wooyoung looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon also looked at him. When their eyes met, their expression changed. They still felt awkward and embarrassed because of the incident last night.

“Hi, Wooyoung!” Taeyeon was trying to change the atmosphere.

“H… Hi!” Wooyoung looked at bit shocked because he didn’t expect it.

After for a while, the door of the washroom was opened. Jessica exited from the washroom. As soon as Onew saw Jessica, he ran towards her. Jessica was shocked but the shock expression could not really seem on her face because she looked so pale.

“Are you okay?!” Onew asked anxiously while holding Jessica’s shoulders.

“I… I’m okay,” Jessica answered but her voice sounded so weak.

“What happened to you?” Onew asked her again.

“I vomited.”

“Jessica, you don’t need go to school today, just rest at home, okay?” Taeyeon said. Everyone was looking at Taeyeon when Taeyeon was speaking.

Onew turned back his head towards Jessica. “If your condition gets worse, please call us, okay?”

Jessica nodded weakly.

“Onew, let’s go to school. We are late,” Donghae said.

“Sica,bye!” Sunny said.

“Okay, bye! I need to go back to washroom!” Jessica said while running towards the washroom.

Everyone seemed walking out from the villa except for Onew, he was still starring at the washroom. Donghae, who just realized what was Onew doing, walked towards him.

“Onew, let’s go. Don’t worry about her. She will be fine.” Donghae said while pulling Onew’s hand. Onew just followed him silently.

--------

[In the Ying Ye high school, class 3A. (Note: Soshi Girls and Super Boys and also Jessica’s boyfriend were studying in this class)]

Teacher Han was teaching in front of the class. Taeyeon was listening what the teacher taught attentively but differently with Sunny, who sat in front of her. Sunny felt so boring and she felt very sleepy. She turned her body towards Taeyeon because she wanted to talk with Taeyeon to get rid of her sleepiness.

“Taeyeon, don’t you think we need advise Jessica once again?” Sunny asked.

“Huh? What did you say?” It was very hard for Taeyeon to understand or hear what Sunny said because she also tried to focus on what teacher was teaching.

“I said don’t you think we need to advise Jessica once again?!” This time Sunny asked Taeyeon slower and clearer than before.

“Advice? About what?” This time, Taeyeon focused fully on what Sunny said.

“Her relationship. You saw how Onew acted at our villa this morning.”

“Oh… But, you know how stubborn Jessica is?”

Teacher Han realized what Taeyeon and Sunny were doing.

“Miss Lee, please looked at the in front,” she admonished Sunny.

Sunny and Taeyeon were startled. Sunny quickly turned her body while Taeyeon bowed her head and pretended to write something because she didn’t want to get angry by teacher.

“I’m sorry, teacher,” Sunny apologized and looked embarrassed.

--------

[At the Soshi Girls’ villa, in Jessica’s room]

She was going to vomit so, she ran quickly to the washroom while covering with her hand.

[In the washroom]

Jessica vomited in the sink and there was blood in the sink.

“Why are there blood?” she talked to herself anxiously.