Chapter 40

The Magicians of Love

Having a free time during recess, Sunny went to library. She didn’t go there because she wanted to study. Instead, she just wanted to find a fun novel. She liked to read a beautiful love story and she really hoped her love story which she never experienced before could be beautiful like on those love stories.

She went to a shelf and searched for an interesting book. She found one and opened the book. She checked out that book attentively.

Out of a sudden, she heard a voice who was whispering to her ear from her back. “Sunny~”

“Argh!” she shouted as she was very shocked until she dropped the book from her hand on to the floor. Her scream had caught all the students’ attention. She took the book on the floor. “I’m sorry.” Sunny apologized to all the students who were studying while giving a stiff smile. Sunny took a look at the person who was behind her startling her just now. “Yah! What are you doing here?! Making me shocked!”

Sungmin stood in front of her with mixed feelings. It seemed like he wanted to say something to Sunny but he didn’t know how to start it. He didn’t want to embarrass himself. “I… I want talk something with you.” He rubbed his neck. This situation was really awkward for both Sunny and Sungmin. It’s really rare for them to have a serious conversation like this.

“What is it?” she asked lazily and started folding her arms. She acted coldly like she didn’t care but truthfully, she did feel curious of what he wanted to say being this serious.

“I… em… I want to ask something… about yesterday…”

Their conversation was interrupted by the fan-girls. “Sungmin! Sungmin! Can you give us an autograph?!” there were a few girls gathered around Sungmin.

Sungmin hove a deep sigh while grasping his hand. Why did they have to interrupt during this time, when he was trying his best to ask the difficult question to Sunny after mustering all his courage? However, he shouldn’t refuse the fans’ request. He forced a smile and took the paper and a pen from the fans. After writing his autograph, he gave the paper back to the fans. He turned back his body to Sunny. “Oh, where is she?” He asked the fans while pointing to the spot where Sunny had been before. He couldn’t see her anymore.

“She is gone.” One of the fans answered.

“She’s gone? Aish…” Sungmin immediately went out from library and leaving his fans who were still wondering what was going on between them. Sungmin ran slowly while looking for Sunny. Not too long after, he spotted her who was walking in front of him. “Hey, wait!” he called her while running towards her.

Sunny stopped her steps and just looked at Sungmin with a cool expression. Instead of explaining to Sunny what he wanted, he just grabbed her hand and took her away. Sunny looked shocked but she just let him dragged her away silently.

Sungmin brought her to behind of a building because he didn’t want any interruption from others. “Why did you go when I have said that I want to say something to you?!” Sungmin slightly raised his voice which made Sunny felt quite shocked since she didn’t expect that her leaving caused him to be frustrated.

“I… I… thought you wanted to spend the time with your fans.” Sunny stuttered. “So, that’s why…”

“Just mind that!” Sungmin immediately interrupted. “I have more important thing to discuss with you.”

“What is it?” Sunny asked. It’s really rare to see this serious side of Sungmin which made Sunny wanted to know what he wanted to say to her.

“About you… and Leeteuk hyung… what is your relationship with him actually?” Sungmin asked while looking straight into Sunny’s eyes.

Sunny got what Sungmin meant by his question. She bit her lips to hide her smile. “Wh… what are you so curious about?”

Sungmin didn’t know how to explain this. He didn’t want to reveal his feelings too obviously unless he knew Sunny felt the same towards him. “W… well…. I… I just want to know… do you like him?”

“Why? Who is the person I like is not your business, right? Why did you care about it?” Sunny tried to beat around the bush.

“Of course it concerns to me!” Out of a sudden, Sungmin raised his voice. “No. I… I mean…”

“Hm?” Sunny looked at Sungmin while raising her eyebrows. She was waiting for him to say those words that she wanted to hear from Sungmin’s mouth.

Sungmin grabbed Sunny’s hand and put it on his chest. “Can you feel something?”

“No~” Sunny bit her lips again. “Why? Did you hurt?” she teased Sungmin.

After all the effort he made, finally he gave up. He hove a deep sigh while glaring at Sunny. “Ok, that’s all I want to ask.” He put her hand down. He walked away, leaving Sunny alone there with a confusing situation.

“Huh?!” she looked at Sungmin who was walking away. She didn’t understand what he was doing. Did he just really plan to end their confusing situation like this? However, she just stayed there silently while staring Sungmin walking away.

--------------

As promised from both parties, Sungmin and Hara met at the basketball court. For the first time ever, Sungmin asked Hara to meet him which caused Hara to be in disbelief but of course she was extremely happy.

“Why do you want to meet me?” Hara asked while smiling happily.

However, Sungmin was totally different. He looked depressed. “Can you help me with something?”

“Yes, sure! As long as I can do it.” Hara exclaimed happily. “Anyways, what is it?”

Sungmin closed his eyes while heaving a deep sigh. It seemed like it was really hard for him to say what he was going to say. However, he couldn’t think other things except this one. “Can you be my girlfriend?” he said while grasping his hands tightly.

“W… what?” Hara stuttered. She looked at Sungmin in disbelief. “Really?”

“Y… yes… but you must know something before you agree.”

“What is this?” she asked while chuckling. “Don’t you like Sunny?” she said calmly, looking straight while smiling widely.

Sungmin immediately looked at Hara and his eyes went bigger. “W… wh… what did you say?!”

“I know it. You like Sunny…” Hara turned her head towards Sungmin and looked into his eyes. “Right?”

“How did you know?”

“Well… I can read it by your action. Even you guys are always arguing to each other but still you like her, isn’t?” Hara asked. Finally, Sungmin gave a nod for as recognition. “Then, what’s up with me be your girlfriend? Oh… did you mean pretending to be your girlfriend?”

“Yes… that’s why I…”

Hara immediately interrupted before Sungmin could finish what he wanted to say. “Ok, no problem. Don’t worry… I also like you, really like you…” Sungmin’s expression slightly changed. Even he found her was very annoying before but still he didn’t want to hurt her. “…only as a fan.” Hara finished her words.

Sungmin’s lips slightly curled up as he felt relief. “That’s good to hear. Anyways, don’t go overdo.”

“Huh? What did you mean?”

“I mean as you are pretending to be my girlfriend, don’t overdo, understand? And, just act when we are in front of others. One more thing, please keep it as a secret even from Donghae, Wooyoung and Onew, okay?”

“Yes, no problem!” Hara grinned.

They became silent for a while since they ran out of topic to talk about. Sungmin started the conversation, “Anyways, Why are you willing to help me? Isn’t that you hate Sunny? I’m quite curious about that.”

“Nope! I not hate her. We always argue but that’s not mean we hate each other. Instead, it would be much fun like… as a part of our playing time together… don’t you think so?”

“Oh…” Sungmin nodded for a few times.

“However, I think she maybe hate me since I always look for you before.” Hara said while laughing.

“Why did you say that?”

“Yes, I think she must get jealous at me, right?”

“Really? I don’t know… this morning, I tried to confess directly to her without doing this thing, but she didn’t show any interest in me.”

“Are you sure? I feel like she likes you too. Anyways, we shall find it out by doing this. I think she is type of person who gets jealous easily.”

-------------

After the class ended, as usual Yoona went to Soshi Girls, Super Boys and Yuri’s class. She stopped in front of the class’s door. She just observed what was going on there. All the students had gone except Soshi Girls, Super Boys, Yuri and Max. It seemed like they were discussing something.

Donghae was the only one realizing Yoona’s appearance. He went to her. “Hey, your class has ended?” Donghae asked Yoona.

“Yes.” She nodded. “Well, what’s going on?”

“They are discussing about Jessica. We should do something to solve the problem between Onew, Jessica and Max, right?”

“Oh…” Yoona nodded. “Here!” she gave him a few letters harshly.

“What is it?” Donghae took the letters from Yoona’s hand and observed them.

“Your fans’ letter!” Yoona started folding her arms while pouting her lips.

“What is this?” Donghae chuckled when he saw Yoona’s reaction of his fans’ letters. “Did you get mad over something like this?!” he pushed her lightly by elbowing her. Yoona turned her head away and a frown could be seen on her face. “Yah! This is my fans’ letter! It’s not like my wedding invitation with my fans.”

After hearing what he said, Yoona immediately looked at Donghae which slightly scared Donghae. “Don’t tell me that you have thought about that thing?”

“Well… who know…” Donghae raised one of his eyebrows.

“What?!” Yoona gave him a deathly glare.

“Ok, ok! I’m just kidding! Aigoo~ my fierce girlfriend!” he grinned while staring at Yoona who was still mad. “Let’s go!” he asked Yoona to join the discussion about Jessica while reaching his hand to her. Yoona looked at Donghae angrily while pouting her lips before taking his hand. “Aren’t you going to smile now?” He kissed her cheek.

Yoona couldn’t help but smiled. “There are many people around here!” she scolded him in happiness.

“Then, what should I do? Only a kiss can reduce your anger, right?” Donghae . Yoona pouted cutely while hiding her smile which actually was shown obviously on her face. Then, they both joined the discussion.

“Max, we want discuss something with you. It concerns Jessica,” Taeyeon started the discussion.

“Jessica? She skipped school today. Is she okay?” Max asked. He looked worried.

“She is okay but her heart is not.” Taeyeon said straight to the point.

“What did you mean?” Max asked with a frown on his face.

“We don’t mean to hurt you but we can’t bear to see Jessica suffer anymore. She is really in difficult situation right now. She won’t let us to tell you this but we have to. We think this is the best solution for both of you.” Yuri explained completely to make Max understand the real situation.

“Do you know who is the person in Jessica’s heart?” Wooyoung asked.

“Yes, I know… it’s Onew.” Max admitted honestly.

“You know?!” Everyone was very shocked. “Then, don’t you mad at her? She rarely spends time with you.”

“I’m waiting patiently… waiting until she loves me back.” Max looked slightly sad. Everyone pitied at him but they thought it would be much worse to keep lying to him. “Then, I guess it won’t happen as I want isn’t? I think I should do my final decision now. I’ll let her go. Can I meet her? I’ll tell her personally,” Max forced a smile to hide his sadness.

“Are you sure of this decision?” Wooyoung asked to make sure.

“Yes, I think it’s the best choice. I want to be happy by seeing her being happy.” Everyone could understand why Jessica felt so difficult to hurt Max. He was really really a great guy.

All of them including Max went out from the class, heading to Soshi Girls and Super Boys’ cars. Sunny and Sungmin were walking next each other, at the back. Out of a sudden, Sunny grabbed Sungmin’s arm which caused him to stop his steps. “We need to talk.”

“What is it?” Sungmin asked her lazily without taking a glance at her.

“During this morning, what were you going to ask me actually?”

“I think you have got it. I have asked everything during this morning.”

“Just that? Are you sure?” Sunny looked into Sungmin’s eyes seriously. She knew there was something that he was hiding. There must be other questions.

“Yes!” Sungmin emphasized his answer. “Then, can we go now?” Sungmin just walked first without waiting for Sunny to reply.

Sunny stopped him. “I know you are hiding something, isn’t?”

“No. I don’t have anything to hide from you. Why? What are you expecting?”

“I… I’m not expecting anything but there must be something, right?”

“I said no! Don’t you understand?!” Sungmin slightly raised his voice.

“Sungmin-ah! Don’t play with me during this time!” Sunny started to feel frustrated.

“Sungmin oppa!” From far, they could hear someone was calling for Sungmin. Hara was running towards Sunny and Sungmin.

“Yah! Don’t disturb us!” Sunny scolded Hara. She felt much angrier now. Sunny’s loud voice had caught Super Boys, Soshi Girls, Yuri, Yoona and Max’s attentions.

“Why? What are you two doing?” Hara asked like she didn’t do anything wrong.

Sunny just stared at Hara angrily. “No, we aren’t doing anything.” Sungmin replied. Sunny changed her stare to Sungmin. She didn’t understand Sungmin’s weird behavior. “Your class has ended?” Sungmin asked Hara in happy tone completely different with the way he talked with Sunny before. Hara nodded and she grabbed Sungmin’s arm while leaning on him. Sunny still glared at them angrily.

“What is this?!” Donghae asked in disbelief. “Don’t tell me you guys…”

“I’m sorry. I forget to tell you guys. Actually, Hara is my girlfriend now.” That news really shocked them especially Sunny.  

“Hey, are you okay?” Wooyoung touched Sungmin’s forehead.

“Of course I am!” Sungmin emphasized.

“It’s really weird since before you always…” Wooyoung stopped after seeing Hara’s angry face. He added, “Ah, it’s okay.”

Sunny still stared at Sungmin and Hara angrily. She still couldn’t believe it. ‘Hara is my girlfriend… Hara is my girlfriend… Hara is my girlfriend…’ those words kept replaying in her minds. Her hope was destroyed completely. It felt like a bubble which was her hope, was burst completely by a needle. She really wanted to know what was the reason behind Sungmin’s action this morning. Just a few hours later, he changed his attitude drastically. Did he just play with her? Did he think it’s really fun to fooling around with her? She felt really like a fool. The tears started forming in her eyes as she grasped her hands tightly. She kept telling to herself, ‘NO! DON’T CRY!’ She mustn’t cry. If she really did that, she would look so pathetic.

“Let’s go!” Sunny said after calming herself down. “We should go home now. Jessica must be waiting for us especially with this good news!” she tried to say as cheerful as she could. Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona kept observing Sunny’s face carefully to make sure if she was okay or not. “Why are you guys looking at me like that?”

“N… Nothing!” Yuri immediately answered.

“Yes, Sunny is right. We should go now.” Yoona added.

-------------

“Jessica! Jessica! Where are you?!” Taeyeon called for Jessica while looking for her in the villa.

Not too long after, Jessica came out from her room and walked weakly towards the girls. “What is it?” she slammed herself on the sofa.

“Are you okay?” Yoona asked while observing Jessica’s face.

“Well…” Jessica looked at Yoona. “What do you think?”

“Just mind that first!” Yuri exclaimed. “I bet after she knows about this, there will be no such this expression!” she pointed to Jessica’s face. She forced Jessica to stand up. “Let’s go!” she pulled Jessica to the door.

“Where are we going?” Jessica asked Yuri in confusion. Instead of answering her question, Yuri just gave her a grin. She opened the door and went out from the villa while still bringing Jessica with her. “Max!” she called.

“Max?” Jessica asked Yuri with a frown on her face.

Not too long after, Max appeared in front of them. Max took a look at Jessica. Seeing Jessica was looking at him, he gave her a bitter smile which he tried his best to show the brightest smile. “Then, I will leave you guys alone, ok?” Yuri asked Jessica before entering the villa back.

Max approached Jessica. “Hi!” he greeted her as cheerful as he could. Jessica still looked shocked. She was just silent since she didn’t know how to react or respond to him. “I want to say something to you.” Max continued.

“Yes?” Jessica finally responded to him.

“We…” Max held Jessica’s hands. “Let’s break up.” He said calmly but others didn’t know how much hurt he was in the inside.

“What?” Jessica asked. She didn’t know what were her feelings right now. However, when she saw his expression, she felt sad too. “But, why?”

Max put Jessica’s hand down. “I think I understand completely the phrase ‘Love Can’t Be Forced’ now. It doesn’t matter how long I wait for you, your heart still belongs to Onew. “Jessica looked so shocked. All this time, Max had known everything about her feelings. Why was she so stupid to not realize that?! Eventually, the tears started forming in her eyes. “So, I think it’s better to give up now before it’s too late. Besides, you are also suffered because of our relationship right now, right?”

“No, no… I…” Finally, Jessica broke into tears.

“It’s okay. Don’t need to explain.” Max wiped her tears with his index finger. “I understand your heart. So, I’ll let you go.”

“Are you going to be okay?” Jessica asked him worriedly.

“Of course I’ll be!” Max replied confidently though his condition right now was saying otherwise. Seeing Jessica still couldn’t stop her tears, Max tried to use other way which might be able to lessen her guilty feelings. “Anyways, you are really a bad girl! I deserve a better girl than you!”

“Huh?” Jessica looked at Max in confusion and eventually, her tears stopped falling.

“You kept lying about your feelings to me all this time! Then, isn’t that you are a bad girl? I must find a much better girl than you, right?” Jessica chuckled after hearing what Max said. Max smiled as he saw her reaction. “Be happy, okay? You will make me happy by being happy. Don’t worry about me, okay?” Jessica nodded. “Then, I shall take my leave now.”

Max just about to go but he got stopped by Jessica. “Max!” Max turned his body towards Jessica. “We… can still be friend?”

Max nodded while giving a smile. “Bye, friend!” he said cheerfully to her while waving his hand in the air. Then, he walked away slowly. As time went by, he was further and further from Jessica. Jessica still stood silently there, staring at Max. Even Max didn’t show any sadness in front of her but she still knew he was really sad by just seeing his back.

-------------

Jessica ran to the Super Boys’ villa. She couldn’t wait to see Onew to tell about this good news. “Where is Onew? Is he in room?” Jessica asked the boys while pointing to Onew’s room.

“I think so.” Donghae answered. “Have you talked with Max?”

“Yes.” Jessica replied.

“Then, are you planning…” Wooyoung asked curiously.

“YES!” Jessica exclaimed happily. Instead of explaining further, she just ran towards Onew’s room. However, from the way she acted, the boys could expect it was a good thing. Jessica was about to knock the door but there was someone from inside opening the door. She could see Onew was standing in front of her who was looking at her in astonishment. Jessica just looked at him and her hand was still in a ready position to knock the door. As she saw Onew was looking at her in astonishment, she immediately put her hand down while smiling bashfully.

“That’s good you are here. I want to talk something with you.” Onew started the conversation.

“To me?” Jessica asked. “What’s it?”

“I have thought wisely and… I think it’s my fault. I’m sorry.” Onew looked at Jessica as he was apologizing. “I’m really sorry for making it hard for you. And, I’ll fulfill your wish. I’ll forget everything what had happened between us last night and our relationship will still remain as before.”

“What if I don’t agree with that? What are you going to do?” Jessica asked while smiling.

“Huh?” Onew looked confused. “Isn’t that you want?” he asked. Jessica grinned as she saw Onew’s reaction. She cupped Onew’s face and tiptoed while giving a kiss on Onew’s lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Onew looked at her with the shocked expression was still on his face. “I… I… I’m your choice now?”

Jessica cupped his face one more time and looked into his eyes. “I… love…. you!” She emphasized while giving a nod for every words. The tears started forming on Onew’s eyes and of course it was a happiness tears. Out of a sudden, Onew hugged Jessica tightly which almost made Jessica fall. Jessica looked shocked at first but not too long after, she smiled widely in Onew’s embrace. He hugged her tightly like she would disappear anytime.

---------------

The next day… even the others were still sleeping soundly, Yuri had woke up and she had dressed nicely. She switched on the light which caused Yoona to be awake. “YURI-AH!!!” Yoona shouted at Yuri as loud as she could and it was so loud for Yuri like there were two speakers at both side of her ears.

Yuri closed her ears with her hands until Yoona stopped her scream. “Yah! Why did you shout?!” she scolded Yoona back.

“Switch off the light!” Yoona said to Yuri angrily while pulling the blanket to cover her face.

“Yoona-ah! Just wake up!” Yuri replied.

“It’s just 7 o’clock! And, we don’t ever need to go to school today!”

“Ok, ok!” Finally, Yuri gave up with Yoona’s stubbornness and switched off the lights.

Yoona closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep again but she couldn’t after Yuri had woke her up. “Aigoo!” she forced her heavy body to get up. She looked at Yuri. “Hey, where are you going, dressing nicely so early in the morning?”

Yuri went to Yoona and sat on the bed, beside her. She put her hand on Yoona’s shoulder. “Don’t you know there will be basketball match today?” Yuri asked Yoona while looking at her.

“Oh, yes. It slipped my minds!”

“What kind of students are you?!” Yuri looked at Yoona with a frown on her face.

“Then, how about you? I bet you won’t know about this if it’s not because of Minho, right?” Yoona asked Yuri back. Yuri just gave Yoona a wide grin as a reply, meant that Yoona was 100% right.

------------

Only Yuri and Sunny went to the school to watch the basketball match. Yuri was able to force Sunny to go with her after some difficulty. Yuri saw Sunny who was bringing along a mineral water with her. “Who is the person that you bring the mineral water for?”

“What do you mean by who? Of course it is for myself!” Sunny replied.

“Yes~” Yuri made fun of Sunny by smirking.

“Yuri-ah! You go first to the court. I want to go to toilet for a while.”

“Ok but don’t run away!” Yuri warned her.

“Yes, yes!” Sunny emphasized. She went to washroom, leaving Yuri.

Without Sunny, Yuri went to the court by herself. At the court, she could see there were quite people coming to give the support especially the girls. She thought most of them were Minho’s fans since they cheered for Minho and brought along a banner for him. She looked around, looking for Minho but there was no sign about his presence at the court yet. She saw Sungmin who was warming up and went to him.

“Sungmin, hi!” Yuri greeted him.

“Oh, Yuri. You came!” Sungmin smiled to her. He looked around and it seemed he was looking for someone. “Did you come alone?”

“No, I came with Sunny!” Yuri smiled widely.

“Sunny? She is here?” Sungmin asked in slightly happy tone.

“Yes but she is gone to the toilet for a while. Then, how about Hara? She doesn’t come to support you?”

“Hara? What’s up with her?” Sungmin forgot for a while that Hara ‘is’ his girlfriend right now. “A… ah, y… yes. She is busy. So, she couldn’t come.” Sungmin gave a force smile.

“By the way, where is Minho? I couldn’t find him.”

“I think maybe he is still in changing room. He will be here soon. Oh! I forget to keep my cell phone in the locker! I have to go.”

“Ok.” Yuri nodded. Sungmin went to changing room to keep his cell phone in the locker. While waiting for Minho and Sunny who took too much time at the toilet, she went to audience seat and took a seat at one of those seats. Out of a sudden, there was a guy taking a seat beside her which startled her. “Oh!”

“Hi!” that guy greeted her cheerfully while giving a wide smile.

Yuri didn’t know this guy but based on what he was wearing, she knew he was the one of the school’s basketball player. “H… hi!” she greeted him back awkwardly.

“I’m Ok Taecyeon!” He reached his hand to Yuri.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri took his hand and they shook hands.

“For whom you are here?” Taecyeon asked Yuri.

“I’m Minho’s friend.” Yuri answered.

“Minho’s friend?” Taecyeon asked in disbelief. As long as he knew, Minho didn’t close with any girl except with Victoria noona. So, he was a bit dumbfounded with that. Did Minho hide something for him, his own best friend? Wait! Before… he talked about a girl that he showed some interest in… only as a friend, which was he said. “Did you say your name is Yuri?”

“Yes.” Yuri nodded.

“Oh… yes. I just remember… Minho has talked about you before.” Taecyeon said.

“Minho talked about me with you?” Yuri looked slightly shocked. “You guys…”

“I think Minho must be mentioning about me and Nickhun, right? I’m one of his best friends.”

“A… Ah yes!” Yuri exclaimed while smiling widely.

Taecyeon just stared at Yuri’s face. She looked cute. Minho was right when he described about Yuri. She was amazing, unlike the other girls. He could understand now why Minho has changed slowly now because of her. “Can we be friend?”

“Oh… Ok. Friends!” Yuri looked at Taecyeon while smiling.

“Tonight… let’s go out together.” Taecyeon didn’t feel shy to ask Yuri out even they just knew about a few minutes ago.

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief and her eyes went bigger. She didn’t expect that Taecyeon would be comfortable with her this fast. “I…”

“With Minho and Nickhun of course!” Taecyeon added after seeing Yuri’s reaction.

“O… oh.” Yuri smiled bashfully for her embarrassing behavior just now. “Ok, sure.”

Taecyeon gave a wide smile at her. “I have to be ready. Well, it’s nice to meet you.”

“Me too,” Yuri smiled at him back. Taecyeon got up and entered the court back. Yuri looked around, looking for Sunny. “Where has she been? Taking so long?!” Instead of finding Sunny, she saw Minho and immediately went to him. “Minho!”

Minho turned his body towards Yuri. “Yuri-ah!” he smiled widely as soon as he knew it was Yuri. “I thought you didn’t come.”

“What do you mean by I didn’t come?! You are the one who are late! I have been here for a while.” Yuri pouted.

“Really? I’m sorry.” Minho smiled widely as he saw Yuri’s angry face. Minho looked around and it seemed he was looking for someone. “Did Victoria noona come?”

“No, I don’t see her. Why? Are you disappointed?”

“No but of course I wish she is here. However, it’s okay as long as you’re here.” Minho gave a sweet smile to Yuri to show that he was really grateful for her presence to support him.

“Why?” Yuri asked with full of hope. She hoped Minho thought her presence was much more important than Victoria’s presence.

“Because I know Victoria noona is busy. So, it’s acceptable that she couldn’t come.”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“Anyways, can you do everything for me?” Minho grinned.

“What do you mean?”

“If I want water, can you give it to me and if my face is full with sweat, can you wipe it?” Minho joked.

“What the… you already asked me to be your supporter, and now, I’m your servant?!” Yuri looked at Minho angrily.

“Then, if my team lost, you take the responsibility!” Minho folded his arms and acted like a small boy was angry because his wish wasn’t being granted.

“Yah! How can I be responsible for that?!” Yuri asked angrily to Minho.

“Ah! Ah! I don’t know! I don’t know! I can’t hear you!” Minho purposely closed both of his ears with his hands.

“Ok, ok! I’ll do it!” Finally, Yuri agreed.

“Really?” Minho asked happily and a sparkle could be seen in his eyes. “Don’t do otherwise later.” He pointed to Yuri.

“Yes~” Yuri replied lazily.

“You can sit here!” Minho asked Yuri to take a seat at the player seat. “It’s VIP place!” he joked.

“It’s okay if I sit here?” Yuri asked. “Sunny is also with me.”

“Yes, both of you can see here.” Minho nodded. “Ok, I have to be ready now.”

“Fighting!” she encouraged him. Minho nodded with a wide smile on his face and then, he walked towards other players.

Seeing Minho was coming, Taecyeon went to Minho. “Hey, you become so close to her now.” He put his hand on Minho’s shoulder. Actually, Taecyeon and Nickhun were shocked after they saw how Minho acted when being with Yuri.

“You seem like a different person with her. I don’t know that you can be this childish.” Nickhun said to Minho.

“Yes~” Minho chuckled. “I also didn’t know myself. Sometimes, I wonder why I can act differently being with her.”

“Anyways, Yuri is really pretty.” Taecyeon praised Yuri while taking a look at her.

“Yah!” Minho said angrily to Taecyeon especially when he saw Taecyeon was looking at Yuri. “Are you thinking of capturing her heart?!”

“Well, why not?” Taecyeon smiled. Minho looked angrier. “But, why are you getting mad? Are you jealous?”