Chapter 78

The Magicians of Love

After finishing her works at office, Tiffany immediately went straight to her house. She felt relieved that her father didn't find out that she left her office during office hour as she went to pay a visit to Hyunjoong's house after finding out that he was sick.

"I'm home!" Tiffany informed as she took off her high heels and then, entering the house with comfortable slippers.

A maid welcomed her. "Hi, miss. You are home."

"Do we have guest? There is unfamiliar car parked in front of our house."

"Yes, I think it was the first time he comes here. I never saw him before... but, miss, he's really handsome!" The maid looked very excited. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Tiffany chuckled. "What do you mean by my boyfriend? I don't have time for love now." Suddenly, her smile disappeared from her face as she got reminded of something. "Hang on... a young guy come to my house?"

[Tiffany's flashback]

"What are you so scared about? Because I made you heart pounding? Because you are worried that your lie would be revealed? Worrying that I know your real feelings?"

Tiffany looked obviously quite shocked like she had been caught red handed. "N... no, that isn't the case! I just dislike it, ok?! Now, we are strangers, we don't have special relationship anymore! Everyone dislike it if a stranger touching her just like that!" She still made an excuse which of course Hyunjoong won't believe of.

"I told you I won't accept the fact that we have broken up like you always thought. So, we aren't strangers!"

Tiffany sighed. "I'm just wasting my time with you. I have to go now!" She said while slightly raising her voice.

"Alright, see you this evening!" He replied happily.

"Ceh, what do you mean by evening?" She rolled her eyes. "We won't see each other again until our next meeting, ok?!" She said angrily before leaving his room. Hyunjoong just chuckled seeing her reaction.

[End of flashback]

Tiffany looked very shocked as her jaw slightly dropped. "Is his name Kim Hyunjoong?!"

"Well, I'm not sure..." The maid looked quite shocked too of Tiffany's sudden change of reaction. "He's with your parents right now in the living room."

"Alright." Tiffany left the maid alone and immediately went into the living room.

She was very shocked to find out that her guess was completely correct. She saw Hyunjoong was having a fun conversation with her parents including Leo who sat beside him. Leo seemed like had gotten fond of Hyunjoong as well as she could see they were talking comfortably like real siblings.

Tiffany's mother was the first to realize her appearance. "Oh, Stephanie, you have come home."

"Hi!" Hyunjoong flashed a sweet smile to her.

Tiffany immediately went and took a seat beside him. "Yah, what are you doing here?!" She asked him angrily with a frown on her face.

Stephanie, how can you talk to him like that? He's a guest."

"That's right, you should listen to your mom, isn't it?" He asked jokingly while pinching her cheek gently which made both of Tiffany's parents pleased to see.

"Aish!" She took off his hand from her face in annoyance. "I'm serious! You shouldn't be here!"

"Why not? I told you before, we would meet again this evening."

Tiffany's eyes went bigger as he already mentioned indirectly that they had met before. "Sshh!" She covered his mouth with her hand. "Yah, do you want to die?!" She gave a death glare to him.

"Why? You guys have met for today?" Tiffany's father asked.

Well... dad..." Tiffany hesitated to tell the truth but there was no use to hide anymore. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..." She apologized first before explaining. "Actually, today, I go out during office hour because I paid visit to Hyunjoong's house, he was sick."

Her father immediately added while smiling. "It doesn't matter."

"Oh?" Tiffany looked so confused since her father's reaction was completely opposite to what she expected.

"It's really okay. Besides, you were just meeting him, it just can be considered as part of your work too since you met your partner for our company's collaboration project, right?"

"Ah, it’s like that?" Tiffany smiled while heaving a sigh of relief.

"Well, despite what had happened in the past, I can see that you guys are still close that you even paid a visit when he was sick." Tiffany's mother added. "Nevertheless, you are still that worried of him?"

"I... I..." It took for a while for her to come up with her lame excuse. "I don't have choice too. His secretary suddenly called me. Besides, we want the project to be succeeded; of course I have to treat him well." Tiffany suddenly turned her head towards Hyunjoong while asking seriously. "I just don't understand what your real intention is, coming to my house. You look perfectly fine now."

"Actually, I was invited. So, you don't have to overreact, ok?" He said proudly.

"Wh... what?! Invited?!" Tiffany looked at her parents in disbelief.

"You know he was sick, right? That's the reason." Her mother answered.

"Mom, can't you see how perfectly fine is he now?! Besides, if he did be sick, why do we have to invite him over? It isn't like we have to look after him!"

"Mom has cooked many Korean foods for him so that he won't get sick again. He is alone here, so how he was supposed to look for a good food to eat?"

"Besides, he will be part of our family soon, so there's nothing weird in doing this, right? He is very good-looking, kind and has a good sense of humor. Even at first meeting, I already like him a lot." Her father added in please.

"Family?!" Her lower jaw dropped as she got another shock after a shock.

"Thank you so much for thinking me nicely, father-in-law, and mother-in-law." Hyunjoong smiled happily.

"Yah, with whose permission you can call my parents like that?!" She scolded him while lightly hit his arm.

"I just got permission..." He smiled proudly before continuing, "From your parents."

Tiffany looked at her parents with a frown on her face. "Mom, dad! I told you many times that our relationship had..."

This time, Hyunjoong was the one to cover Tiffany's mouth with his hand. "Yah, you are too noisy!" He said jokingly while chuckling. Tiffany struggled to take off his hand but his hold was just too strong. He added, "Let's have dinner! Why were you home so late? You will make me died from starving!"

"Yes, let's eat now before food get cold." Tiffany's parents just seemed so pleased to see fun interaction between Hyunjoong and Tiffany. They headed to the dining room with Leo following behind, leaving Hyunjoong and Tiffany alone.

Fiinally, Hyunjoong took off his hand from her face. "Yah, are you trying to kill me?!" She asked angrily after letting out a small cough.

He just replied her with a playful chuckle. "Let's go! I'm really hungry!" He grabbed her hand as he tried to pull her along heading to the dining room.

"Yah, why are you holding my hand?!" She flung off his hand from hers.

"Why can't I?" He happily held again her hand but this time, with a strong hold that even Tiffany couldn't fling off his hand this time.

"Kim Hyunjoong, let go of my hand." She said seriously.

"I can't~" He said cutely while grinning like a little kid.

"Are you sure you don't want to let go?" She asked for the last time with threatening voice.

"Yes! 100% sure!" He replied cutely.

Eventually, Tiffany lifted her hand up which was held by Hyunjoong, of course at the same time, she lifted up his hand too. Hyunjoong looked at her, wondering what she was planning to do.

"Arrggh! Ouchhh!" He immediately let go of her hand after she gave quite a strong bite to his hand. "Yah, since when you become this aggressive?! Ouch!" He stared at her with a frown on her face while shaking his hurt hand.

"Ceh!" She gave a smirk. "I gave you a warning to you, didn't I?!" She stuck out her tongue at him before leaving him alone, entering the dining room. Despite the pain, he just chuckled happily seeing her action.

In the dining room, after the maids had prepared on the table, all of them took the seat to have dinner together.

"Please try the food that I have cooked by myself for you. I hope it will fit to your taste." Tiffany's mother said to Hyunjoong.

"Alright, thank you for the food." Hyunjoong took the spoon on the table and had a bite of the food.

"How was it? Did it fit to you?" Her mother asked Hyunjoong nervously as she felt dinner today was like having a meeting with her future son-in-law.

Hyunjoong gave a wide smile as he replied. "It's really delicious!" He showed a thumb-up. "But, regardless the taste, with the fact that mother made this food for me had made feel so happy.”

Her mother chuckled. "You don't have to tell that to win my heart, you already got my bless, ok?"

"I'm not lying, I'm serious." Hyunjoong added. "Actually, it has been more than 10 years since I last ate a mother's cooking. I lost my parents since I was small."

"Oh, really?" Tiffany's parents looked very shocked to find out about that as they pitied him for growing up without parents. "But, I can see that you have grown up by your uncle into a really great guy!" Hyunjoong gave a smile. "Don't worry, from now on, I'll frequently made food for you. Whenever you feel like having mother's cooking, just inform me, ok?" She gave a warm smile to Hyunjoong like a real mother while tapping his cheek gently.

"Yes, mother. Thank you so much." Hyunjoong grinned as he was too happy.

Tiffany had become silent as it seemed like there was something occupying her minds since she heard directly from Hyunjoong about his dead parents. Since little, he already had to face difficult situation, having to survive in life without parents. He must felt so sad and alone, living like he had being abandoned by his parents to survive on his own. And, now... she also abandoned him... Did her action have caused a deeper wound in his heart? Would she change a wonderful person like him to be a dull and serious person caused by a deep wound due to her action?

"No, no!" She shook her head to stop thinking about nonsense. "I did that for his good." She mumbled, trying to calm herself down.

"What are you mumbling about by yourself?" He whispered to her ear that startled her.

"Ah! You shocked me!" She hit his arm.

Tiffany's father suddenly mentioned about the project. "You will accept our proposal right?"

"Well, that depends on your daughter." He said jokingly while glancing at Tiffany.

"Stephanie, please treat him well." Her mother advised.

"Why?" Tiffany gave a glare at Hyunjoong. "He should know how to differentiate between work and personal life."

"Unfortunately, you are right. I can't separate between my personal and work since for me, both of them are connected. So, my decision will depend of your behavior. Treat me well, get it?" He patted her head like a little kid.

"Aish, you are seriously..." She lifted her hand up like she was going to hit him again.

"What are you going to do? I told you, my decision is based on your behavior..." He said that while laughing as he could played around with her comfortably especially when he found her reaction was so cute when she did hesitate and eventually, she cancelled her action after his sweet warning.

Tiffany's parents even laughed along with them as they found they looked so cute together and they were sure there would be no other guy besides Hyunjoong who can make Tiffany happy. He was the perfect guy for their daughter. It seemed like they really approved of Tiffany and Hyunjoong's relationship.

"You guys really look good together. Were you guys always playing like this together?" Her mother's word made Tiffany stopped playing around with Hyunjoong.

"No, mom, please don't misunderstand." She anxiously explained. "It's not like that. Our relationship..." Before Tiffany could finish her words, Hyunjoong immediately stopped her by feeding her with food. "Hm, hm..." She tried to protest but he just continuously feed her non-stop. Her parents just saw their cute interaction in please.

------------

After having dinner, Tiffany was upstairs, in her room to wash up. Today was exceptional since usually, she would have washed up first before having dinner. Meanwhile, Hyunjoong was having conversation with Tiffany's parents in the living room as they had some fruits.

"So, how is your relationship with Stephanie? What are going to do with it?"

"I admit that Stephanie had asked to break up with me but not even once I have thought that we have separated. I didn't even agree for her request. I won't give up on her since I am aware that she chose this decision because of me. I just have to explain to her that what she was thinking was completely wrong and that's where the communication is very important in a relationship which she never took into consideration of."

"Yes, we understand about that. And, that exactly she lacked of."

“So, you must never give up on her, alright? I can see that she really love you a lot. She had a hard time when she came here after leaving you. We are sure you are the only guy who can make her really happy. You must never give up especially now, you got us behind you."

"I understand, mother and father. I won't give up on her. Thank you so much for giving me your support." Hyunjoong smiled widely, at the very least, today he had gotten the approval from her family. He took a look at his watch. "It's already late, I think I have to leave now. I'll go upstairs to say goodbye to Stephanie."

"Alright."

------------

After coming out from shower room, Tiffany sat on the chair in front of her makeup table while drying her hair. Leo was also together with her, sitting on her bed.

"Noona, I really wish that you will be getting married soon." Leo all of a sudden mentioned about the topic that Tiffany never expected of.

That caused Tiffany to laugh as at the same time, she was confused with sudden mention of that topic from her own little brother. "Why suddenly mentioning about that? You really want to send me off? You don't love your noona anymore?" Tiffany pouted her lips cutely.

"So that I can play with hyung everyday! I'm sure it will be so much fun!" Leo said excitedly. It seemed like he had gotten so much fond of Hyunjoong though they just met.

"Hyunjoong?" She forced a smile. "Do you really like him that much? Yah, aren't you liking him too much, you just met him today."

"Yes, he's so kind to me and he understands me well so we have a lot of fun when we playing together. Noona, he also said that next time, he will bring me out and he would buy anything that I want! Wow, I'm so excited!"

Tiffany bowed her head as a small smile could be seen on her face. "Ceh... that bad guy! He has won over all my family members..." She mumbled by herself.

"Noona, there's something I'm curious about... Is he really your boyfriend?

"What?!" Tiffany looked quite shocked with Leo's unexpected question. "Well...

"Do you love him?"

Out of nowhere, Hyunjoong appeared with a loud voice, replying to Leo's question. "Of course I'm her boyfriend, right Stephanie-sshi?"

"Oh, my!" Tiffany got really shocked with his sudden appearance at her room especially when they were talking about him. She immediately turned her head towards his voice. After she spotted him, he approached them while smiling. She asked angrily. "Yah, don't you have manner?! How can you enter someone's room without knocking?!"

"The door was already opened."                                                                   

She bit her lower lips in embarrassment before coming out with another reply. "Th... then, if the door was opened, you can just enter someone's room as you want without her permission?!"

However, Hyunjoong still didn't lose to her as he still had words. "If that person doesn't close the door, it means she wasn't doing something 'personal', right?"

"What?! Personal?! Ceh!" She rolled her eyes as she herself had lost words.

Hyunjoong smirked as he won another silly argument with her. He looked around her room, it had the same feeling like he already expected that her room would be something like this, a lot of pink in color stuffs. "Oh, that's right!" He took a seat on Tiffany's bed beside Leo. "Why are you suspicious of my relationship with your noona?" He asked while his hair.

"Well..." Leo gave a stiff smile before continuing, "... noona always scolded you. Did you do wrong to her?"

Tiffany looked quite shocked but at the same, she felt embarrassed while Hyunjoong just laughed happily while taking a glance at her. "I'm always being nice to your noona, you know? I think your noona is having her period."

Her eyes went bigger. "What did you say?!!! YAH!!!" She hit his arm. “I’m not, okay?! What embarrassing thing to talk among guys!”

Hyunjoong and Leo just laughed happily seeing Tiffany's cute reaction. "See, you should control your anger to me. Even Leo finds something is wrong with you."

"What the..."

"Anyways, you don't have to be concerned about us. Before we become lovers, our relationship started not on a good term, so yeah~ Even after we become lovers, we always like this... it's different of course, we are not fighting but just arguing like small kids." Hyunjoong explained to Leo. He took a look at his watch. "Anyways, I have to go now." He got up. "I just come here to say goodbye. See you next time, kid." He gave a warm smile while patting his head.

"Alright, hyung! Let's play again later!"

Hyunjoong approached Tiffany. "See you." Tiffany just stayed silent while staring at him. He beamed at her. He was about to go but he got stopped by Leo. "Why?" He asked.

"Hyung, are you just going to leave like that?"

"Oh? Am I supposed to do something?" He asked in astonishment.

"Shouldn't you kiss noona?" Leo innocently asked.

"Huh? S... serious?!" Hyunjoong asked in delight.

Tiffany got so surprised that she even dropped her towel on the floor. "Yah, Leo Hwang! What nonsense are you talking about?!"

"In the movie, I always saw lovers would kiss when they were saying goodbye. So..." Leo explained while smiling shyly.

"Brat~ you already know a lot of things even at this age~" Hyunjoong his hair.

"Yah, after this, you should stop watching movies!" Tiffany warned.

"Since Leo already mentioned it, I should really do this, right?" Hyunjoong said while slowly approaching Tiffany.

"What?!" Tiffany turned around, towards Hyunjoong. "You're going to do that, seriously?!"

"I should listen to my future brother-in-law, right?" Hyunjoong said with a naughty smile on his face.

"Y... yah, Kim Hyunjoong, don't come here!" She warned as she took a step backward for every step that he took towards her.

"Leo, where should I kiss her?"

"Usually, on the lips, right?" Leo was having so much fun by seeing Hyunjoong and Tiffany's interaction.

"Yes, I get it!" Hyunjoong replied excitedly.

"Yah, Kim Hyunjoong, I'm warning you... Oh!" Tiffany realized that she couldn't run away anymore since she already leaned against the wall. Hyunjoong smiled widely to her as he cupped her face. Tiffany blinked her eyes faster, staring at him.

"Leo, close your eyes." Hyunjoong said happily.

"Yes!" Leo covered his eyes with both of his hands cutely.

Hyunjoong drew his face closer and eventually, gave a gentle peck on her lips. She lost her words with her eyes still locked on him. "I'm off." He beamed before walking away. "Bye Leo!" He got out from the room.

Tiffany didn't move at all as she was still in disbelief. She bowed her head as she touched her lips. Unconsciously, her lips curled up.

"Noona, you did like it, why are you refusing so much? Are you that embarrassed to do that in front of me?" He .

"No, no!" She controlled her smile while shaking her head vigorously.

"Now, I see... Noona really love him a lot too, right?"

Tiffany let out a big sigh. "I must have lost my minds!" She held her head in frustration.

-------------

It had been a week since last Minho saw Yuri at the amusement park. He really missed her a lot. Throughout this week, he had been busy with the basketball practice as next week, there will be an important match. Besides, he didn't even bump into her at school at all even during recess.

Today was the only day the couch gave the players free time. Minho immediately grabbed this opportunity to see her as much as he could today. He had been tired lately with a lot of practice and seeing her gave him energy and encouragement. He already came to the Soshi Girls' villa at such early morning.

He pressed the bell and a few minutes later, Taeyeon came to open the door. "Oh, Minho! It has been long."

Minho greeted her with a smile. "I have been busy with the practice. Is Yuri here?" With his question, Taeyeon's expression changed. "Why? She's not at home?"

"She just went a while ago."

"Where?!"

"Seoul train station."

"To see her grandparents?" She nodded. "Ok, I get it. Thanks, see you later!" He immediately walked away and got into his car before leaving in rush. Taeyeon just chuckled. She could expect that he would chase after her again and go together to Busan just like before.

Minho took his cell phone and searched for Taecyeon's number in his contact list as he still kept his focus on driving. He found his name and immediately dialed.

"Yo, what's up? I thought you are busy spending time with Yuri now." Taecyeon let out a teasing laugh.

Didn't have time to react to Taecyeon's joke, he directly asked. "Where are you now?"

"I'm at court, practicing with Nickhun. Why?"

"Great! I'll be there in 5 minutes, so be ready. I have a favor to ask." Minho just hung up, didn't explain further.

"A favor? What... hello? Minho?" He just realized that the call was already ended by Minho. "Aish, this guy seriously... what does he want us to do this time?!"

----------

After changing into new cloth from their sweaty jersey, Nickhun and Taecyeon waited for Minho who reached with his car not too long after. "There he is!"

Nickhun and Taecyeon approached his car. Minho lowered the window. "So, what exactly is your favor that you are so in rush?" Nickhun asked.

"I don't have to time. Get in first! Hurry up!"

They listened to him and immediately got in the car. Minho drove the car away.

"Can you explain now? Why is it actually?" Taecyeon asked anxiously like he was going to die from curiosity.

"Where are we going?" Nickhun added another question.

"Seoul Train Station."

"What?! Why suddenly..."

"Yuri is going to her grandparents' house."

"Then... what is the connection?" Nickhun looked clueless.

However, Taecyeon was quite quick to get the point. "Yah, don't tell me... you are going to follow her again?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking the favor from both of you." Minho replied calmly.

"Why?! You can just wait for her to come home, is there any need to chase after her like this?" Taecyeon didn't understand how Minho acted. "Besides, you guys still don't even get back together yet."

"You don't have to be that obsessed over her, ok Choi Minho-sshi?" Nickhun added jokingly.

"Today is the only day that we got free time, remember? Starting tomorrow, we are going to be busy again for another week for the practice. I have to meet her, no matter what. I really..." He smiled shyly before continuing, "... miss her to death..."

They chuckled as they found the situation right now was so absurd. "Aigoo~ you so hopelessly love her too much..."

Minho became stern back. "So, are you going to help me or not?"

"What else we can do when you are so hopeless like this?"

Minho grinned widely showing all his white teeth. "Thanks!"

-------------

They finally arrived at the Seoul Train Station with only 5 minutes left of the departure of the train. They got off from the car and dashed in highest speed ever to station. The station was filled with the people today so they could hardly run around but it was also advantageous since it would easier to deceive the guard later.

As they already had done this before, they were more relaxed and came up with a better plan. Just exactly like before, Nickhun went to the guard that was keeping his eyes on the ticket checking machine while Taecyeon went to management office to leave the CCTV being unseen by the guards.

Minho observed what Nickhun and Taecyeon were doing while waiting anxiously as he kept looking the time which didn't stop passing. "Ah, 2 minutes left!" He couldn't stay still due to anxiousness. Finally, he found the right moment, and quickly jumped over the ticket checking machine. After landed safely on the other side, he stopped for a while, observing if there any change in surrounding.

He smiled widely while heaving a sigh of relief as he successfully boarded the train without a ticket. Just as soon after he boarded, the train departed. He passed one seat after one seat, looking for the presence of Yuri. And, just then, he spotted a familiar figure even from the back side. He didn't have difficulty in finding her since he already felt like brightened up with just the fact that she was close to him.

He approached her and finally he could see her face which meant that his instinct was right. She was still unaware of his presence since she had been keeping her eyes on the window, enjoying the beautiful scenery like a beautiful drawing.

Luckily enough, the seat facing her was empty and he carefully came closer and sat in front of her. However, she still didn't turn her head and just looked at the scenery outside. Minho didn't say anything and he just stared at her face lovingly. He had been missing her so much that even seeing her face like this was already enough for him.

It had been a week since he saw her but he was glad that she looked much better than before. She must have slowly recovered from her wound. He really wanted to see her turn back to her old self, a bubbly and cheerful person.

She finally turned her head as she was aware the person whose seat facing her, kept checking her out that made her felt annoyed. Minho greeted her cheerfully. "Hi, have you been well?"

Her eyes went bigger with her lower jaw slightly dropped. "M... Minho... how can you be here?"

"Oh... actually..." Minho smiled stiffly as he explained. "... I want to see your grandparents, can I?"

"Why?" Her deep stare slightly caused Minho to be uneasy.

"That... hm... I... ok, I admit. I follow you. I miss you so much. I found out from Taeyeon that you are here. So..."

Her expression changed but he couldn't read it. Was she angry? Was she sad? Was she disappointed? He couldn't guess but he was completely aware that she was somewhat uncomfortable with his action.

"Are you angry? Do you dislike what I was doing? Are you uncomfortable?" He really regretted it now. Well, it did seem like he was too obsessed with her that he followed her here like a stalker. She must have thought that he took move towards her too much. This would just cause her to push him further. He bit his lips angrily as he was so useless to not think on how she would felt, how his action would affect her. "I... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean it..." He apologized sincerely. "Don't worry, I will leave you alone, and I will make sure to get off at the next station."

He got up and was about to walk away before she unexpectedly, grabbed his hand. His step stopped with her warm touch. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the warmth from her hand. He missed her so much, the warmth that she gave never made him feeling better than he was right now.

He turned his head, staring at her before she said gently, "That doesn't what I mean. I'm not angry. So, please sit back?"

Minho couldn't help but smiled at her favor with pleading stare which was completely different from before. He sat back in front of her. "You... really aren't angry at me?" He asked with a spark in his eyes.

"No, it's just that... I don't want to give hope to you." He seemed confused which she thought it was better to give him explanation and the truth. "Honestly, yes I already forgave you... but my heart still hurts from the wound. Every time I saw you, I got reminded of the pain because for me, it really hurts. I don't think for the time being, I can open my heart... so..."

Minho gave her a small comforting smile. "Don't worry, I understand your situation. I told you, I love you so much that I don't think I can live without you. So, no matter how long, I'll be here always by your side, waiting for you to open up to me, ok?" He held her hand while it with his thumb gently.

Yuri looked touched at how sincere he was, the gentle and warm spark in his eyes that she missed to see but she couldn't help feeling pitied and guilty for him too.

"So, you don't have to be worried about me. I'm just fine as long as I can see you safe and sound in front of me like, it's enough." He nodded. "If you are uncomfortable with me, you can just think me as your friend, just a regular friend, we will start again to where we began." He referred to the relationship that they had before becoming lovers.

"Alright." Yuri replied his smile. She bowed her head, looking down his hands which he placed on her hand.

Minho was aware of it and immediately let go of her hand. "I'm sorry, a friend shouldn't hold his friend's hand this long, right?" He smiled shyly as he rubbed his neck. However, that was not the reason that she looked at his hand, she just found out that he still wore their couple ring.

He changed his focus on the window and enjoyed the scenery outside. He just looked calm and happy. Yuri stared him with mixed feelings. She also didn't want to hurt him especially she also missed him a lot as much as he missed her.

He turned his head and then, he spotted the staff who already started checking the ticket from all passengers. His lower jaw dropped as his face turned pale.

"What's wrong?" Yuri frowned due to his sudden change of expression like he just saw a ghost.

"What should I do?!" He kept repeated nervously as he couldn't stay still at his seat. Now that he had cleared the real situation with Yuri, he felt so relaxed that he completely forgot about how to save himself about the ticket problem.

"Hey, what is actually the problem?" Yuri looked nervous too seeing him like that. She turned her head to the direction of where Minho's eyes where at. She could just see a staff was checking the ticket.

"I don't have ticket."

"AGAIN?!!!" She asked in disbelief. "H... ho... how can you be here then?!!" She kept stuttering as she still thought that it was so unbelievable.

"I don't have choice. I found out about your train just 20 minutes before left, of course I can't buy the ticket."

"Then, you don't have to follow me like this and purposely got yourself into trouble!"

"This is the only day that I got free time from coach. Next week, I can't see you again." He explained. "Yyyuurrriii-ahhh~" He made cute puppy face.

"Aish, seriously..." She sighed. He acted so hopeless with her. "Let's go! We can't let he catch you!" She grabbed his arm while pulling him away from the staff who was approaching to their seats. Minho smiled widely, being happy that Yuri cared so much for him.

"Hang on, where are we going?" Minho asked after a moment as it seemed Yuri also didn't have any plan and she just kept pulling him further from the staff.

"Ah!" She suddenly stopped that Minho almost bumped into her. "The cupboard!" She got reminded the place that they hid before as being in the same exact situation.

"Cupboard?" Minho frowned. It seemed he still didn't get it. However, Yuri didn't give him time to understand and she just pulled him along to the space between two couches. "Ah~ it's there..." Suddenly, he smiled naughtily as he remembered that how close they were in the cupboard last time.

They finally reached there and found the same cupboard where they hid before. Yuri opened it and saw it was empty. "Let's hide here!"

Minho nodded and he got into the cupboard first. He tried his best to fit himself deeper so there would be larger space for Yuri to fit herself in that narrow cupboard. Later, Yuri carefully entered the cupboard as she tried her best to keep her distance from Minho. "Can you enter?" He asked after a moment half of Yuri's body was still outside.

"Ha... hang on..." She stuttered as she slowly moved her body into the cupboard but still being careful, so that her body won't stick too much with his. As she moved, she checked out the staff to see how far they were from him. Her lower jaw dropped out of shock.

"Why?! Is he close already?!" Minho asked anxiously, reading the expression of Yuri. Leaving with no choice so that he won't get caught, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her into his embrace as Yuri's hand placed on the door of the cupboard automatically closed it tightly as it moved along due to the sudden pull by Minho.

Yuri involuntarily placed her head to his chest as Minho's arms tightly wrapped around her tiny waist. Her eyes went bigger. They were standing really close that they could feel each other's breath and heartbeat. They had to stay in that position since there was no space at all to move.

They were just silent throughout it as only their fast heartbeat filled the silent atmosphere. Honestly, they liked how they were right now as they both missed each other so much. Minho felt so happy, her scent that smelt so good. No matter how deep the wound was in her heart because of him, she still couldn’t stop her real feelings. Her heart still kept calling for its owner. She also missed his scent that she couldn't help but being happy in his embrace.

"Yuri-ah, are you okay?" He whispered to her gently, asking if she was uncomfortable with being in his embrace.

His warm breath near to her ear had shocked her so much that she leaned her body backward, against the door that eventually caused the door of the cupboard to be opened widely. Now, there was nothing bore Yuri's weight that she lost her balance.

Minho got to grab her hand but it was too late as he himself also lost the balance. However, he didn't want Yuri to get hurt. So, he grabbed both of her shoulders and turned her around and instead, he was the one who fell onto the floor first and Yuri fell onto him.

A quite loud sound was produced when they fell which of course grabbed all the passengers' attention and what made them more shocked was that they thought Minho and Yuri were kissing. Yuri's lips perfectly landed on Minho's lips. They stared at each other while blinking their wide eyes faster due to this unexpected situation.

Their history repeated itself... as if they were riding a time machine travelled back to their past... giving them another chance to go through again their wonderful memories that was created by themselves as they spent their time together...

----------

Thank you so much to those who still read and even comment my story. I know that I'm such a bad writer but I really don't have time to update as I was extremely busy with a lot of tests and assignments. I'm sorry for rarely updating my story. I really aprreciate your support. Don't worry, I'll make sure to finish this story which I assume the ending is not too far. I try my best to update faster during some free time that I have.