Chapter 12

The Magicians of Love

[Donghae’s flashback]

When Soshi Girls and Super Boys helped Yoona to move her things to Soshi Girls’ villa, Donghae accidentally saw Yoona’s identity card.

“Yoona’s birthday is 30 May 1992. Today is 27 May. That means her birthday is just around the corner,” Donghae spoke to himself.

----------------

[In a shopping complex]

Donghae just was walking around in the shopping complex, as usual, while wearing a cap and a pair of black spectacles to protect his identity. He was looking for a birthday present for Yoona.

Suddenly, there was a girl who running quickly towards Donghae. She could not saw Donghae was standing on her way because when she was running, she always looked back as she was running from someone. Finally, the girl bumped into Donghae. They both fell on the floor. Because of that, the cap and the black spectacles that were worn by Donghae, also fell on the floor. Everyone in the surrounding area looked at them but many of them were starring at Donghae as they could saw him clearly without his cap and spectacles.

“What are you doing?” Donghae said angrily to that girl.

“Why did you stand on my way?!” Yuri replied to him angrily.

“Now, you said it is my fault?” Donghae asked in higher voice.

“Of course!!!” Yuri answered angrily. Finally, people who were starring at Donghae just now, realized who Donghae was. Then, they started to cheer loudly and called Donghae’s name. They came closer to Donghae to see him clearly. “What’s wrong with them?” Yuri asked in astonishment.

“Oh! Young madam is there!” One of the Yuri’s bodyguards exclaimed while pointing at Yuri. All Yuri’s bodyguards started to chase Yuri.

“Oh, no!” Yuri quickly got up. At the same time, Donghae also got up to run away from the crowded people. Donghae knew Yuri was also trying to run away. So, he grabbed her hand and started to run away. Yuri was shocked but she just let Donghae held her hand and ran away with him. They ran out from the shopping complex. Then, they continued to run until to a silent place where there was no person. They were in out of breath. They were still trying to catch their breath.

“Luckily, they could not catch me!” Yuri exclaimed and then, she hove a relief sigh.

“Who are the people that chased you?” Donghae asked.

“They are my bodyguards. They always follow me everywhere I go. So annoying! I want to be free,” Yuri answered. “And, why everyone reacted like they were going crazy after saw you?”

“You don’t know me?” Donghae asked proudly while approaching to Yuri to let her saw his face clearly.

“How I suppose to know you?” Yuri replied while shrugging. “We just met today. You must also don’t know me, right?”

“Whatever!” Donghae said angrily. “If it is not because of you, of course I can buy a present for my girlfriend and don’t need to run away like this.”

“What?! Now, you said it is my fault?! Who asked you to stand on my way?!!!” Yuri said angrily and then she made a punch towards Donghae’s stomach. Yuri started to walk away from Donghae. Because of the punch, Donghae coughed and he was holding his stomach because it was painful.

“Hey!!! What are you doing?!!!” he shouted angrily. Nevertheless, Yuri just ignored him and walked away. “What a bad girl!!! She looked pretty but she is very strong,” Donghae talked to himself while holding his stomach. “Who got to be her husband, will have a very unfortunate life!”

-------------

[At Yuri’s family villa]

“I’m back!” Yuri exclaimed. Then, she saw her mom who was sitting on the sofa. “Hi! Mom,” Yuri greeted her mom.

Her mom looked at her seriously. “Yuri, sit down. I want to talk something,” her mom said.

“Yes?” Yuri sat on the sofa and faced her mom.

“How many times I need to advise you anymore? Don’t run away from your bodyguards!” her mom said angrily.

“But, mom I want to be free. I don’t need them anymore. I want to stand on my feet.”

“Yuri, I do this because I'm worried about you. Your health condition is not very good.”

“I know, mom. Don’t worry because I think my health condition is okay now. It had been a long time since I got my last attack. Besides, I always bring my medicine.”

“You are so stubborn,” her mom replied and finally gave up to her daughter.

“Well… I’m your daughter. From whom else I get this attitude if not from mom?” Yuri tried to joke. Her mom smile and she hugged Yuri.

----------

[In front of the Soshi Girls and Super Boys’ villa]

There were Super Boys and Jessica. They were waiting for Sunny and Taeyeon to go to school. Then, Yoona exited from the Soshi Girls’ villa. “Where are you going?” Donghae asked.

“I want to go to school, of course,” Yoona answered.

“Yoona!” Donghae said in higher voice.

“Why did you angry at her?” Jessica asked Donghae.

“Doctor still did not give her permission to go to school. She need to rest,” Donghae answered.

“Oh… Yoona, you should listen what doctor said,” Jessica persuaded Yoona.

“Yes. Enter the villa now. The weather is very windy. You will catch a cold,” Donghae said.

“Okay, okay. Geez… always nagging… like an old woman!” Yoona exclaimed.

“What did you say?!” Donghae said in an unbelievable voice.

Yoona stuck her tongue out at Donghae. Donghae chased her and Yoona also started to run. Finally, Donghae got her and hugged her from the back. Yoona was shouting as Donghae lifted her up. Wooyoung and Sungmin cheered to them.

“Wow! They looked very happy! I’m envious!” Jessica exclaimed. Onew looked at Jessica as he heard what Jessica said. Jessica realized it and she turned her head towards Onew. They looked into each other's eyes.

“Where are Taeyeon and Sunny?” Wooyoung interrupted.

“Huh?” Jessica startled. “Em… they still in the villa, are preparing.”

“It is very strange!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Why?” Jessica asked.

“Usually, you take more time to prepare than them,” Sungmin answered.

“Well… I woke up earlier today!” Jessica smiled.

----------

[At Ying Ye high school]

Super Boys and Soshi Girls were on their way to their class.

“Sungmin!!!” They stopped walking as they heard someone was calling Sungmin. They turned their body towards the voice. There were three girls walking towards them.

“Oh, no! They come again!” Sungmin said anxiously. The three girls approached them.

“Oh… Look who are coming!” Sunny jeered. The three girls just ignored what Sunny say.

“Hello, Sungmin!” the leader of three girls said.

“H… Hello,” Sungmin replied anxiously.

“We are the Princess Girls in this school. The most beautiful! The most intelligent! The richest! In a nutshell, we are the best!!!” the Princess Girls always introduced themselves when they meet someone they know. Also known as(A.K.A)… Soshi Girls’ enemies. Soshi Girls looked very annoying when they introduced themselves.

“I’m the leader, Goo Hara!” Hara introduced herself.

“I’m Park Gyuri! The most beautiful!”

“Finally, I’m Han Seungyeon! The most beautiful!”

“Hey, why did you take my trademark?!” Gyuri said angrily.

“That trademark is more suitable for me,” Seungyeon replied angrily.

“Hey, guys! Stop it!” Hara said. Finally, Gyuri and Seungyeon stopped their argument.

“Why did you come again?!” Sunny said arrogantly.

“Don’t worry. We don’t come for you. We came for our best guy. Sungmin oppa!” Hara replied to Sunny. “You look handsome today,” Hara talked to Sungmin.

“Oh… Thanks,” Sungmin said bashfully.

“Sungmin, we want to go to class first,” Jessica said after could not stand anymore with the presence of Princess Girls.

“Okay,” Sungmin replied. Soshi Girls walked away.

“Sungmin, where have you been? I didn’t see you for a long time,” Hara asked.

“I… em… I…”

“We also want to go to class first,” Donghae whispered to Sungmin.

“Hey don’t go. Please accompany me,” Sungmin begged to Donghae, Onew and Wooyoung. Unfortunately, they just shrugged and ignored Sungmin. They walked to the class. “Geez… What a bad friend they are!” Sungmin talked to himself.

“Sungmin, can we watch a movie together?” Hara asked.

“Sorry, I’m busy right now. I want to go class. Bye.”

“Sungmin!” Sungmin just ignored the Princess Girls and ran towards his class.

-------------

[At the Soshi Girls’ villa]

Yoona was watching television. Suddenly, there was someone knocking the door. Yoona looked at the watch. It showed 12 o’clock. “It’s still earlier. They are still in school. Who is coming?” Yoona talked to herself. Yoona stood up and she opened the door. She was very shocked as she saw the persons that were coming. “Wh… Who are you?” she asked anxiously.