Chapter 67

The Magicians of Love

Day after day had passed and it had been a week since Tiffany stayed at US to look after her father. She didn’t go anywhere and just stayed at her house to take care of him. Her dad had shown a great improvement in recovering.

“Dad, it’s time for your lunch!” She said happily as she came to his bed while carrying along a bowl of porridge. She sat at the side of the bed.

“This again?” His father muttered like a little kid.

“Dad, you are like a kid.” She replied while laughing. “You should a lot of nutritious food so that you will be able to be recovered fast.”

“Alright.” His father gave a warm smile. He was really happy that her daughter took care of him very well when he got sick. She asked him to open his mouth to feed him.

She remembered something. “Oh, yes.” She put the bowl on the desk beside the bed. She took a few pieces of papers and showed it to his father. “This is the list of foods for people who heart problem. I just printed it out from the Internet.”

“Thank you, my daughter.” He patted her head which she replied with a smile.

“Make sure dad eat these foods, ok?”

He nodded. He stared at Tiffany with a gentle look for a moment without saying anything. “Why do you look a bit sad lately? Is there something bothering you?”

“Huh? No… no, I’m just fine.” Tiffany immediately denied while showing a happy smile.

“Are you sure? But, dad can see it very well.”

Tiffany finally admitted it since there was no use to hide it anymore. “Nothing much. I just miss my friends in Korea.”

“Including your boyfriend?”

“H… how dad…”

He just smiled. “It’s okay. Dad is fine now. You don’t have to be worried about me. You can go back to Korea.”

“But… I’m still worried…”

“I have recovered so much from the first day you saw me, isn’t it? And, in the future it will continue like that. I promise I’ll eat everything that is good for me. So, don’t worry.” He patted her cheek gently.

“Thanks, dad.” Tiffany held her father’s hand and showed her eye-smile.

Suddenly, they heard someone knocking the door. “What are you two, a daughter and father talking about?” Tiffany’s mother approached them while smiling and she ended up taking a seat beside Tiffany.

“Nothing much, I just show this to dad.” Tiffany gave the papers containing the list of foods to her mother.

“Oh, this is really good. I must learn how to make all of these for your dad.”

Tiffany smiled. “Mom, can I go back to Korea? Dad has given me permission.”

“Stephanie…” Her mother held Tiffany’s hand. “Can I ask help from you?”

“Yes, what is it? Just tell me everything, I’ll try my best to do it.”

“Can you take over our company in your father’s place?”

Tiffany looked very shocked since she never expected of this kind request from her mother. “But… but… how can I? I’m a girl… besides, isn’t Leo who will be the one to inherit our company?”

“Yes, it should be like that. However, Leo is only 12 years old, of course he won’t be able to carry this big responsibility yet. That’s why, I just ask you to take over our company until Leo is old enough.”

“But, mom… all of my friends are there… I miss them.”

“Your dad is not too healthy to continue working. Besides, our company has a very important project which holds the future of our company.”

“Honey, don’t worry about me. Just let Stephanie go. I can still work like usual.” Her dad helped.

“How can you work in this condition? You are scared me to death when you got the heart attack. I don’t think I’ll be able to live if you are sick again.” Her mother replied, still being firm about her opinion. Her father couldn’t reply his wife anymore and he just remained silent. Her mother looked at her. Tiffany still looked unsure about this big decision that she had to choose. Her mother put her hand on her shoulder. “If you are worried about not having any experience in running a company, your dad will help you.”

Tiffany still remained silent as she was thinking. After a moment, she finally replied, “Alright, mom… I… I’ll do it.”

“That’s good, that’s really good.” A smile finally appeared again on her mother’s face as she felt relieved.

“But, before that… can I ask a request?” Tiffany asked again.

“Yes, what is it?”

“Can I go back to Korea for a week to say goodbye to my friends? I can’t just leave them without saying it face to face.”

“Yes, sure.” Her mother nodded while giving a warm smile.

--------

The class had ended and Yuri was walking out from the class. And, then she got a message on her cell phone. It was from Minho and she read it.

‘I’m sorry. We can’t meet today. Suddenly, my mom asked to see me. But… I miss you so much. You have to take the responsibility about this, what are you going to do?’

“Ceh!” She rolled her eyes while chuckling. How childish he can be?

However, her smile slowly disappeared from her face as she stared at someone who was standing in front of her. She just stood there silently, obviously she met someone that she never expected of.

Victoria took a few steps approaching Yuri. “It has been a long time.” She said in friendly manner but there was no response from Yuri. “Why do you look at me like that? Is my presence that bad in your eyes?”

“No…” Yuri finally spoke up while shaking her head. “If you want to see Minho, he isn’t with me right now.”

“It’s okay. You are the one that I want to see.”

Yuri looked quite shocked. “Well… I don’t think we have anything to talk about.” She walked away passing Victoria.

Victoria grabbed her arm to stop her. “But, I have something to talk with you.”

“I don’t have time…”

“It concerns about Minho. I won’t take much of your time. So, just talk with me for a while.” Victoria insisted to talk with her. Leaving her with no choice, she finally agreed.

They both walked to the quiet place, behind the building. “What do you want to say? Just say it quickly.” Yuri really felt uneasy with Victoria suddenly wanted to talk to her.

“Are you sure with your relationship with Minho? I meant, do you really sure it is the right choice to stay as his girlfriend?”

Of course Yuri would be shocked with Victoria’s question. “What do you mean by that?” She tried to stay calm and firm when facing Victoria.

“I think you are aware that Minho and I had known each other for a very long time. So, I know him well. I think you are always aware about his feelings for me before right? You know he likes me, right?”

Yuri still tried her best to remain calm. “It’s all the past. So, why are you bringing this up again?”

“Are you sure it’s just a past? I told you I know him very well. And, he is not someone that can change his feelings easily. I’m sure until now, you should understand who is the one that he likes.”

Though she did feel hurt with Victoria’s word, she still chose to trust Minho. “How can you are so confident about that? You are also the one who hurt him before, remember?”

“I’m not confident for nothing, ok? Ok… maybe he treats you well, very well like you are really his girlfriend, but who know what he was thinking about? Maybe he thought you like you are his best friend? Maybe he just needs someone to forget his pain?” The more words came out from Victoria’s mouth, just made Yuri felt so hurt. Now, she slowly felt like those words become the truth. Seeing hesitant look on Yuri’s face, Victoria continued, “Ok, let me ask you… have he told you that he loves you?”

Yuri was thinking, she recalled all the memories she had with Minho, hoping that Victoria was wrong. However, she felt more uneasy as she started to feel Victoria was right. As she recalled, she never heard Minho said those three precious words to her. She wanted to continue believing in him but right now, she just couldn’t.

“I guess, from your expression, I’m right…” Victoria said confidently. “Honestly, why I’m talking about this to you because… I don’t want both of you getting hurt. That’s why, I want to make it clear for you. So, now… you should think carefully about your relationship with Minho.” Then, she walked away leaving Yuri with such a difficult situation.

-------

“I’m home…” Yuri said weakly as she entered the villa. She looked really depressed and sad. She went to the living room where all the girls were at and took a seat on the sofa.

“Where did you go?” Sunny asked. “You just send a message to us asking us to go back first without you.”

“Did you meet Minho?” Jessica asked as she studied Yuri’s face. “But, from your expression, I don’t think so.” She could see clearly that Yuri didn’t look happy and there was something bothering her minds.

“You don’t look good.” Taeyeon put her hand on Yuri’s hand. “Did something happen?”

Though Yuri felt so hesitant to tell them but eventually, she told everything about her meeting with Victoria and what caused her to feel so down and uneasy. She ought to tell them to ask about their opinion on this matter to help her solved it before it became worse.

“So, she really did say that to you?” Taeyeon looked so shocked. “How can… how can she…” She couldn’t even finish what she wanted to say because it was just out of question for her to accept it.

Yoona added. “She is really too much. And, now… the most important, are you going to believe her?” She stared at Yuri.

Yuri replied honestly, “Actually, I don’t want to believe it first… but when I think about it, what Victoria said does make sense. So… I…”

“Yuri-ah, how can you believe her more than Minho?!” Jessica asked in disbelief. “Don’t you remember how she tried to keep you away from Minho before?”

“I also don’t want to think like that… but, but… I can’t help to feel uneasy about it. What should I do?”

“But, I can see that Minho sincerely loves you as his girlfriend. You should believe in him.” Taeyeon tried to convince Yuri to keep her faith in Minho.

Yuri finally smiled. “I think you guys are right. I should believe in him. I should talk to him about this.”

She got up and walked towards the door of the villa. She opened the door and looked very shocked and happy as Tiffany was standing in front of her with her luggage at her side. “Fany-ah!!” Yuri shouted happily.

The girls looked at the door when hearing Yuri’s loud voice. They looked very happy that it was indeed Tiffany.

“You are back! I really miss you!” Tiffany smiled and gave a hug to Yuri. And, then they went into the living room.

“We really miss you so much though you are just gone for a week.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany forced a smile. When hearing the girls’ words, she found it was really hard to tell them that she was only going to be here for a week.

“So, how is your dad?” Yoona asked.

“He must be fine that you are finally back, right?” Sunny added.

“Yes, he is fine now and is recovering fast.”

“That’s good to hear, but…” Taeyeon could sense Tiffany’s worry. “You don’t look too happy.”

Tiffany mustered up her courage and told them everything.

“So, you are just going back to Korea for a week?” Yoona asked in shock, this news was just too sudden for the girls.

“Yes… to say goodbye.” All of them looked very sad after hearing Tiffany’s reason for going back to Korea for a week.

“And then, go back to US?” Sunny looked very sad.

“Then, you aren’t going to see us again?” Jessica added.

“Of course, once in a while, I will pay a visit.” Tiffany tried to make them feel better after all of them looked very sad.

“Then, how about Hyunjoong? How are you going to tell him? He must feel very sad.”

“Not yet… Honestly, I want to break up with him.” Tiffany said after a moment as she found it was too hard for her to say it.

“What?!” The girls asked in unison. They looked in disbelief.

“Yah, are you crazy?!” Jessica said angrily since she really couldn’t accept Tiffany’s opinion. “How hard it was for you to get together and now, you just easily ask to break up?”

“I also don’t want this… it’s really a difficult decision for me too…” Tiffany looked very sad. “But, what should I do? I don’t have other choice.”

“What do you mean by not having other choice?” Taeyeon asked. “Just tell him everything, I’m sure he will understand your situation. Breaking up is the last thing that you should consider of.”

“I know, that’s why I said I don’t have other choice since breaking up is the last thing that I can do. I don’t want to hurt him.”

“Yah!” Sunny slightly raised her voice as she felt quite frustrated. “Breaking up will hurt him the most, don’t you get it?”

Tiffany explained further. “No, it will hurt him the least because I don’t want him to keep waiting for me… because I myself, don’t know how long I have to take over the company, how long I have to be there and how long I have to make him keep waiting for me. It is just too unfair for him.”

“Then, are you going to be okay?” Yuri asked Tiffany who seemed hurt as she kept talking about breaking up with Hyunjoong.

“Of course… I won’t be okay. It’s really hard for me too.” Tiffany unconsciously started to shed tears.

“Aigoo… this stubborn girl…” Yoona who sat beside Tiffany, came closer to her and gave a hug to comfort her.

Tiffany continued, “I really don’t want to hurt him, that’s why this is the best solution. He can meet other girls who are better than me… If we are really destined for each other, I’m sure we can meet again one day.”

“Alright, we get it.” The girls comforted Tiffany and they didn’t have other choice except respecting her decision.

------------

Minho entered his villa, just coming back from his family’s villa. He took a seat on the sofa and took out his cell phone from the pocket. He looked quite disappointed as there was still no reply from Yuri though he sent her a message a few hours ago. He wondered what she was doing since usually she would reply his message quickly.

As he was about to call her, he got a message and the smile finally appeared on his face, showing obviously who was the one sent that message.

‘You are at home, right? I’ll go over your villa. I want to see you.’

Minho replied her message with ‘ok’ and he got out from the villa to wait for her in front of the villa. He was so excited to see her.

As he was waiting while wandering around with a smile on his face, he heard footsteps approaching. “Yuri-ah!” He said happily as he lifted his head to see that person. However, his smiled slowly faded. He got speechless.

“I’m sorry if I’m not the one that you are expecting of.” Victoria said while smiling.

“Th… that’s not what I meant.” He said as he still looked shocked with unexpected appearance of Victoria. It had been a long time since they contacted each other.

Victoria took a few steps closer to Minho. “Can’t you give me a chance?” She asked out of the blue.

“Wh… what… is noona talking about?” He didn’t feel good about this meeting.

“I tried my best to forget you but it seems I still have feelings for you. Can you consider again your relationship with Yuri? Are you really sure you don’t have feelings for me at all? Didn’t you like me for a long time?”

Minho sighed. He didn’t expect that she would talk about this again. He was really worried that this situation might become a problem in his relationship with Yuri. “Noona, I have said so many times before that it is just impossible! The girl that I really like now is Yuri, I love her so much.”

Victoria held Minho’s hands. “Minho, please… please help me. I don’t think I can live without you.” She begged him.

Minho took off Victoria’s hand from his. “Please, don’t be like this. I really love Yuri and I don’t want to hurt her at all with this situation.” Victoria just stared at Minho with teary eyes. He did feel guilty but he had to be firm with this to avoid hurting the most important person in his life.

All of a sudden, Victoria cupped Minho’s face and she gave him a kiss on the lips. He looked very shocked and at that instant, he immediately pulled her off. “Noona, what the heck did you just do?!!” He yelled at her with his eyes burning of anger.

And then, he was aware there was someone else was observing them. “Yuri!” He said in shock.

Yuri had seen everything what Victoria and Minho were doing and as she felt too hurt, she didn’t even realize that her tears just streamed down to her cheeks. She grasped her fists as she felt too hurt. She didn’t even have to ask him because now, she saw it with her own eyes. As she couldn’t stand to be there anymore, she ran away.

“Yuri-ah! Hold on! Yuri-ah!!” Minho shouted loudly to stop her but as expected, she just ignored him. Minho looked at Victoria angrily as he warned, “I’ll talk to you later!”

He ran after Yuri. “Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah! This is not what you think! It’s misunderstanding! Yuri-ah!!!” He called desperately but she was still ignoring him. He didn’t manage to catch her up.

----------

Yuri entered the villa while crying and it seemed she couldn’t stop her tears from falling. The girls looked very shocked with her condition. “Eh, Yuri-ah. What happened?” Jessica asked first as she was standing up.

Yuri didn’t reply anything and she just hugged Jessica and continued sobbing in her embrace. Not knowing what she should do, Jessica just patted her back to comfort her. The girls looked at each other with clueless face.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay? What did really happen?” Tiffany asked. “It concerns about Minho?”

Yuri finally let go of Jessica and started to explain. “Yes… he cheated on me.”

“What?!” The girls asked in disbelief as it was just out of questions for them to believe it. “Are you sure?”

“Yes! I saw with my own eyes! I saw them kissing!” Yuri added angrily.

“Ho… how can that be?” Taeyeon still found it was so hard to believe that her cousin would do this to Yuri. “Don’t you think it’s just a misunderstanding?”

“What misunderstanding when I saw it clearly with my own eyes?!” Yuri added as she still couldn’t stop her tears from falling.

The girls seemed not know what they should do in this situation. They believed in Yuri but at the same time, they thought it was just too hard to believe Minho did that. They thought there might be a misunderstanding.

Just then, they heard a loud knock on the door of the villa. “Oh, who is that?” Yoona asked.

The knock became louder and they also heard the desperate voice from the person who knocked the door. “Yuri-ah, it’s me! Open the door!”

“Oh, it’s Minho.” The girls immediately recognized the voice and they took a look on Yuri.

“I don’t feel like seeing him now. So, please, don’t open the door.” Yuri said seriously.

“Yuri-ah! Please, I want to see you! It’s not what you are thinking about, it’s misunderstanding!” Minho said desperately as he knocked the door loudly.

Yuri just stayed silent, still being firm about her decision of not seeing him. The girls looked at Yuri hesitantly as they did feel pitied for Minho.

“Yurri-ah!!!” Minho shouted desperately.

“Yuri-ah, you should see him. There is no use to avoid him.”

“I know but right now, I just don’t feel like seeing him, it’s just so hurt!”

“Then, you should at least tell him that you don’t want to see him now. He is so pitiful…” Sunny added.

“Yuri-ah! Please, I want to see you! Yuri-ah!” Minho didn’t stop knocking the door and it became louder.

“I think he will break the door any time soon.” Jessica said.

“Can’t you tell him on my behalf that I don’t want to see him for now?” Yuri asked as she still looked very angry and sad.

Finally, Taeyeon went to the door and opened it. “Minho.”

Minho finally looked quite relieved that the door was opened. “Where is Yuri?” He asked anxiously as he wanted to see her immediately.

Taeyeon said hesitantly, “Can you meet her later? She doesn’t want to see you right now.”

“No, I want to see her now.” Without being invited from Taeyeon, he just went inside to search for Yuri.

“Minho, hang on! Hang on!” Taeyeon tried to stop him but he was already going inside.

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri!” He called out loudly while looking around. Then, he spotted her in the living room. When their eyes made contact, Yuri ran into her room with teary eyes. “Yuri, hold on! Yuri-ah!” He tried to run after her but got stopped by Taeyeon and the other girls too.

“Minho, please…” Jessica asked him to stop.

“But, I want to talk to her.”

Taeyeon added, “She is really hurting right now and seeing you will make it worse. Let she cools down first, ok? Talk to her later. What she needs the most right now is time.”

“I know… but it’s just misunderstanding. She has to know it now. I won’t be able to stay at ease as long as our misunderstanding doesn’t solve.”

Tiffany explained nicely, “Minho, I understand that but she needs some time to cool down her anger. So, it’s better if you leave first.”

“Alright, I’ll give her time as much as she wants… but, I’ll here until she is willing to see me. Just inform her that I’ll keep waiting outside your villa. I won’t go away until I see her face and talk to her about what I’m going to explain.” Minho walked out from the villa and he closed the door behind him. He just stood in front of the door, waiting for Yuri like he said before.

The girls couldn’t do anything and just sighed about these stubborn lovers.

--------

The day had turned into the night. It had been four hours since the argument between Minho and Yuri that happened in the villa. Yuri finally came out from her room since before. The girls immediately paid attention to her when they heard the door was opened.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Tiffany asked out of concern.

Yuri took a seat beside Tiffany. “I’m okay.” She forced a smile.

Sunny started the conversation carefully, “Yuri-ah, actually… Minho is still waiting for you since 4 hours ago. Don’t you still want to see him?”

Yuri didn’t reply with her voice and she just shook her head with serious expression on her face, showing how angry she was still with him. The girls didn’t know what should they do when Yuri keep still being stubborn and they pitied Minho who had been waiting for long especially now it was already night, the weather must be very cold.

The girls just stayed silent and they didn’t ask Yuri further. They did their own activity but at the same time, they would take a glance at Yuri who obviously looked disturbed since she found out that Minho was still waiting for her in this cold weather.

Sunny got up from the sofa. “Ah~ so thirsty!” She said cutely as she pretended to go to the kitchen. However, she went to the window and took a peek at Minho. She sighed as she saw him was sitting against the door as he hugged his knee. “It must be cold…” She said quietly.

“What are you doing?” Jessica whispered to Sunny as she suddenly appeared behind Sunny.

“Ah, you startled me!” Sunny unconsciously raised her voice as she was shocked with Jessica’s appearance out of nowhere. She hit Jessica’s arm lightly for surprising her. Jessica replied with a chuckle. Then, she asked Jessica to take a look outside through the window.

“He still doesn’t go.” Jessica also saw Minho still sat there stubbornly. “What should we do?” She looked at Sunny, asking for her opinion. “I think he is really innocent in this situation, it must be really only a misunderstanding. Otherwise, why he would stay there, right?”

“That’s right.” Sunny agreed with Jessica.

They both went back to the living room. “Yuri-ah, are you sure you still insist not to see him? He is still there.” Sunny asked.

“It must be so hard for him to keep sitting outside when it is so cold but he is still willing to do that for you. I think it must be just a misunderstanding.”Jessica added.

“No, you guys don’t understand. I saw it with my own eyes.” Yuri still stuck to her decision firmly but still in her eyes, it could be seen that she did feel worried for him. “You guys don’t have to be worried about him, he would go soon.” She was unsure what she said about him would go soon but in the bottom of her heart, she did hope that he would do that.

Jessica and Sunny sat back on sofa, giving up with Yuri’s stubbornness. The girls continued doing their own activities.

Yoona took the newspaper and read it. She took a look at the weather forecast. “Oh~ tonight is extremely cold! This temperature is very low!” She purposely said out loud as she took a glance at Yuri.

Yuri didn’t say anything but this time, she took a magazine just to occupy her minds with something else. It seemed obviously on her face that she did look quite worried.

Meanwhile, at the outside, Minho was still sitting on the floor against the door. He felt extremely cold and it was not a problem for him to overcome but he got another problem. His stomach suddenly felt hurt. “Out of many times, why right now?!” He talked to himself angrily.

He tried his best to bear with it but he couldn’t, he had to go to the toilet right at this moment. He finally got up and was about to knock the door again but he stopped by himself. “I can’t… they won’t open the door again and she still doesn’t want to see me…”

He didn’t have other choice and went to the next villa, where the boys stayed. He knocked the door loudly and his face looked very desperate.

Donghae opened the door. “Eh?” He looked quite shocked with Minho’s appearance especially at night. “Minho, what are you doing here?” Then, he was aware of Minho’s desperate expression. “Why? Are you okay?”

“Where is the toilet?” Minho asked.

“There.” Donghae pointed towards the toilet.

“Ok, thanks.” Without saying further, Minho just rushed to the toilet.

---------

Yuri tried her best to forget about Minho who stayed in the cold weather outside. She couldn’t control being worry about him. Eventually, she got up and the girls’ eyes immediately followed to where she was going to. They just observed silently with the hope that Yuri would see Minho.

Yuri took a look at outside through the window and the girls were smiling by themselves that they saw how Yuri still cared so much for him.

Nevertheless, their smile slowly disappeared when they saw Yuri wasn’t heading towards the door later, instead, she headed towards her room. What made it worse, the tears could be seen again in her eyes which could fall anytime soon to her cheeks.

“Yuri-ah, where are you going?” Yoona asked.

“I… I… I’m sleepy…” Yuri replied with y voice like she was holding her tears. She entered her room and closed the door behind her.

“What happen?” The girls looked at each other in confusion with Yuri’s sudden change of feeling.

Then, Sunny got up and went to the window to check out what Yuri saw that caused her to be like that. “He’s gone…” Sunny said referring to Minho as she saw no one outside. The girls understood now.

Meanwhile, in the room, Yuri lied down on her bed and turned to the side. She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep as her tears slowly fell to her cheeks.

----------

Minho came out from the toilet and he went to the living room. “Thanks.” He said to Donghae, Onew and Wooyoung who were there.

“I think you must be here because of Yuri. Why don’t you just use the toilet as Soshi Girls’ villa?” Onew asked.

Wooyoung nudged Minho as he . “You must be still shy with Yuri, isn’t it?”

Minho didn’t know what to say, he just smiled awkwardly. “Thanks for everything. Then, I’ll go first.”

“Won’t you stay here first?”

“It’s okay. I have important thing to do.”

The boys couldn’t ask Minho further as he just went out from the villa. He went back to the Soshi Girls’ villa and waited for Yuri in front of the door like he did before.

--------

The next day, the girls had already finished dressing up to go the school except Yuri. Now they were waiting at the living room for her. Usually Yuri would be one of the girls who finished dressing up early but today was different.

“Is she really okay now? I’m really worried.” Taeyeon started the conversation.

“That’s right. She usually won’t take time this long.” Yoona added as she took a look at the wristwatch.

After a few minutes later, Yuri finally came out from her room. They looked at her face. It seemed like even her heavy make-up than usual she used to apply won’t cover her swollen eyes, showing how much tears she shed last night.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked Yuri with concerned face.

“Yes.” Yuri forced a bright smile. “Let’s go.”

All of them got up and walked towards the door. Sunny being the most closest to the door, opened it. She suddenly shouted out of shock. “ARGH!!!” There was something leaning against the door that dropped on the floor when she opened the door.

“Why? Why? Why?” The girls asked in panic seeing Sunny’s reaction.

Sunny looked calmer now that she found out what it was. “It’s Minho!” She exclaimed.

“What?!”

Yuri immediately went to Sunny and she saw Minho who was lying down, being unconscious. “Minho! Minho!” She called out to him nervously as she shook his body to wake him up.

“Is this meaning that he stayed here throughout the night?!” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

“What happened to him?” Jessica asked.

Yuri touched his forehead and as expected, it was hot. “He got fever.”

“First, let’s carry him inside.” Yoona suggested.

All of them helped Yuri dragging Minho into the villa, to Yuri’s room. They made Minho to lie down on Yuri’s bed. Yuri took a few pieces of blanket from her closet and covered Minho’s body with it. She stared at Minho’s pale and weak face in worry.

“Now, what should we do?” Sunny asked.

“I think I have to skip school for today. It’s already late, you guys should guys first. I’ll take care of him.” Yuri said.

“Ok, then. We go first.” Yoona patted Yuri’s shoulder to give her encouragement. The girls left Yuri with Minho alone.

Yuri stared at Minho again. “Aish, silly…” She sighed. Now, seeing what he did in order to talk to her, she couldn’t find any excuse for not believing him again. She started to feel that she just misunderstood everything.

She got up and went to the kitchen. She came back later with a towel and a basin of water. She sat at the side of the bed and put the wet towel on his forehead to cool down his temperature.

She touched his cheek and caressed his hair softly. She did feel guilty because indirectly, he turned out like this due to her. As she felt quite tired and sleepy since last night, she lacked of sleep, she ended up falling asleep as she lied down her head on the bed, near to Minho’s hand.

After a few hours later, Minho finally woke up and he opened his heavy eyes. He didn’t really remember what had happened that he suddenly found himself lying down on the bed. He looked around and recognized that it was Yuri’s room. He moved his hand and he felt someone’s hand and he saw Yuri who was sleeping and she got awake from sleep due to his movement.

She raised her head up and looked at him, seeing quite relieved that he finally woke up. “I’m sorry…” He said after accidentally waking her up.

“Huh?”

“For waking you up.”

“Nothing.” She shook her head with a small smile on her face. “Are you okay now?” She touched his forehead. “It’s a relief now that your fever has gone.” Minho didn’t say anything and he just stared lovingly the face that he had been longing for since last night. He wondered if she was really okay now since she was willing to see him. “Why?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Are you still angry?” Minho asked cautiously.

“That’s right, I’m not still over about that matter!” Yuri suddenly changed her expression to angry one. “Since you get sick, I’ll give you a chance to explain…” She added slowly. “Besides, you got sick because of me…”

“It’s really just a mere understanding. I don’t have feeling left for Victoria. On that time, she suddenly came to me, ask from me to love her back. Of course I rejected, and suddenly she just kissed me! I didn’t do it! I’m sure when it happened, you can see that I pushed her, isn’t it? That means I’m not the one who initiated that kiss.”

Yuri recalled back what she saw yesterday. He was right, how could she just misunderstand like that? He pushed Victoria to break the kiss. “You are right… maybe I was just too sensitive on that time… since, the incident just has to happen on such the ‘right’ time.”

“What do you mean? I don’t get it.”

“Actually, after my class ended yesterday, Victoria came to see me and we have a talk.”

“She personally came to the school to see you?!” Minho asked in shock.

“Yes.” She nodded. “She said that I should reconsider our relationship since she didn’t want both of us get hurt. She said that she knew you well and you’re not someone that easily changed your feelings, she was sure that you still have feelings for her and just used me to forget your pain.”

“H… how can she say that?!” Minho got speechless as he was just too angry and wondered how someone that used to be a person that he loved, could be so cruel. “Then, she had lied to me before… but how can you choose to believe her over me?” He still didn’t understand how Yuri easily believed her.

“I tried my best to keep my faith in you but… but…”

“But what?” He asked seriously and gave her cute angry face.

“She even gave me an example of situation that could be used as an evidence for the facts that she said.”

“Huh? What does that mean?”

“I mean… I mean…” Yuri found it was quite embarrassing to say since she herself thought that the reason was quite childish. “She said that you must have never told me that you love me.”

“Huh?” Minho looked confused. “How can that be a reason?”

“Come to think about it, you had never told me even once those three words, anyways!” She patted his arm angrily.

“Because of that, you started to believe in her?!” Minho asked in disbelief. “Aigoo, really childish~” He caressed her hair. “That’s why, you also didn’t reply my message?”

“Don’t you know how I feel when she hurt me with those words? Of course, I’ll start to trust her when she pointed out the right fact! You never said you love me!”

“All of my actions towards you have shown clearly my feelings, it’s still not enough for you?”

“But, you never said those three words! It’s that too hard?”

“Aigoo, girls~” Minho sighed as he shook his head. This misunderstanding actually came from just a simple trivial matter only. That’s how the girls usually acted that guys won’t be able to understand. No matter how much actions guys showed to prove his love, without those three words, the girls still thought it was not enough. “Alright, I love you, I love you, I love you! Ok now?”

Yuri couldn’t stop smiling.

“Then, if you are so concerned about this…” He held both of her hands. “… from now on, I’ll tell you more about my feelings, ok?” Yuri nodded while smiling. “Kwon Yuri, I love you!” He said while cupping her face and gave a peck on her lips that caused her smiled even wider. Minho leaned again towards her for a longer kiss.