Chapter 43

The Magicians of Love

Yuri and Jooyeon had kept walking around the school about 30 minutes. However, they still didn’t find her brother. “Do you still don’t see you oppa?” Yuri asked.

“No.” Jooyeon answered while shaking her head.

Yuri squatted down while facing Jooyeon to talk to her properly. “Then, can you tell me your brother’s name now? It will be much easier to find your brother.”

“I have said that I can’t tell his name!” Jooyeon slightly raised her voice while looking at Yuri seriously.

“Ok, ok! I’m sorry. Unnie is very bad.” Yuri comforted Jooyeon while taping her back. She got up and took a look at her watch. “The class will end soon. Let’s wait for your brother at the entrance, okay?” Jooyeon just gave a nod as a reply. “Let’s go!” she held Jooyeon’s hand and walked together to the entrance of the school.

------------

“Im Yoona, stand up! What is the problem with you actually?!” the teacher asked seriously.

Donghae immediately hid behind Yoona’s seat while leaning against her chair. However, Donghae didn’t feel afraid at all being in this situation. Instead, he found it was really fun. He was still holding onto Yoona’s hand tightly.

Yoona hesitantly got up from her seat. “Y… yes?” she felt really nervous.

“Can you explain what is happening to you actually?”

“I… I… em… I…” Yoona paused for a while. She couldn’t find any suitable excuse for her scream just now. “I… I accidentally bite my finger.” She lied.

“Just that? Are you sure?”

“Y… yes…” Yoona nodded hesitantly.

“Then, what’s up with your hand?” the teacher asked out of curiosity. Yoona seemed like was holding onto something but actually, Donghae was the one that held onto her hand tightly. “Are you hiding something behind you?”

“N… nope…” Yoona’s voice sounded a bit y since she was shocked.

“Can you raise your hand up?” the teacher asked.

Yoona didn’t have other option except doing what the teacher asked her to do. She tried to raise her hand up as she thought Donghae would let go of his hold on her hand after he heard what the teacher asked her to do. However, Donghae still didn’t let her go. “Yah! Let go of my hand!” she mumbled to Donghae in whisper rate.

Nevertheless, Donghae still didn’t let her hand go. He laughed silently though if Yoona caught for hiding him, he was still the one who would get punishment. “Yah! Let go!” she mumbled once again while shaking her hand. This time Donghae let Yoona’s hand go. Finally, Yoona was able to raise both of her hands up.

“Ok, sit down.” The teacher said to Yoona after confirming there was nothing in her hands. Yoona sit down back and the lesson was continued by the teacher again.

After making sure everything was fine, Donghae went to Yoona’s side. He laughed wholeheartedly while covering his mouth with his hand to not let any sound produced from his laughter. Yoona glared at him while hitting his arm lightly. Donghae just smiled widely. “What are you doing here more?” Yoona asked after Donghae didn’t show any sign that he was going to leave. “Go!”

“Nope! I won’t go!” Donghae shook his head while beaming. Yoona’s eyes looked were burning. After she had put so much into protecting him, he still didn’t want to go?! “Ok, ok. I’ll go!” he added after seeing Yoona’s reaction. “But, with one condition.”

“What?!” Yoona still looked unhappy with his sudden request.

Just then, the teacher’s eyes were locking on Yoona back. In a blink of an eye, Donghae moved back to behind of Yoona’s seat. Yoona cleaned and pretended like she was paying her attention to the lesson. The teacher changed his focus and continued the lesson again. Yoona hove a sigh of relief.

“See! I have said! Just go!” Yoona scolded Donghae while slightly pushing him.

However, Donghae didn’t move at all. “Accept my apology.” He whispered to her ear.

“I said go! Please, I’m begging you! Go!” Yoona tried to push Donghae away while taking a glance at the teacher to confirm that he won’t realize about Donghae’s presence.

“I won’t go before knowing you accept my apology.” Donghae was still stubborn to keep staying there.

“Ok, ok! I have forgiven you! Can you go now?! Please?!” Yoona begged Donghae to go for many times already.

“Do you love me?” Donghae kept asking Yoona other question while grinning widely.

“Yes, yes! I love you soooo much! Are you satisfied now?! Please go! I’m begging you!”

“I love you too!” Donghae replied with a wide smile on his face. He gave her a kiss on her cheek before going away silently.

After confirming Donghae could come out from her class without the teacher’s knowing, Yoona hove a relief sigh. “Aigoo~…” she patted her chest which kept being nervous from before.

-----------

“Jooyeon-ah, have you seen your brother?” Yuri asked after many students had passed them as the class had ended.

“No.” Jooyeon shook her head.

“Not yet? Then…” Yuri took a look at her watch. Minho must have been waiting for her. “Unnie has to meet unnie’s friend right now.”

“But, I want to meet oppa!” Jooyeon whined while stomping her legs.

“Of course we will meet your oppa but let’s go to my friend first. Then, we come here again, okay?” Yuri looked at Jooyeon while raising her eyebrows. Jooyeon nodded while pouting her lips. “Ok, good girl!” Yuri patted her head gently.

As promised with Minho, Yuri went to the basketball court with Jooyeon. “Minho, Minho!” she called as she couldn’t see him.

“Minho?” Jooyeon asked while looking at Yuri.

“Yes, my friend’s name.” Yuri smiled. “Minho!” Yuri changed her focus back on looking for Minho. Out of a sudden, Yuri felt like her eyes were covered by someone. “Who is this?!” she slightly raised her voice while touching the hands that were covering her eyes. It felt like a guy’s hand.

“It’s me!” Minho exclaimed and he put away his hands from Yuri’s eyes. However, he rested one of his arms on Yuri’s shoulder. It seemed like he was bolder with the skinship with Yuri. “Why are you so late? I thought you have forgotten about our dat…” Minho cleaned his throat. “I mean appointment.”

Honestly, Yuri looked shocked with the skinship. Nevertheless, she was happy and smiled. “I’m sorry… I have to…”

“Oppa!” Jooyeon exclaimed happily. Minho looked at the kid who called him oppa with shocked expression. Jooyeon ran towards Minho.

“Jooyeon-ah!” Minho exclaimed happily while lifting Jooyeon up.

“Huh?” Yuri looked at Minho and Jooyeon in astonishment.

“How can you be here?” Minho asked Jooyeon with a wide smile on his face.

“I miss oppa. Oppa didn’t come home for a long time.” Jooyeon pouted her lips cutely.

“So, Jooyeon-ah, Minho is your oppa?” Yuri asked in shock but at the same she was very happy knowing that fact.

“Yes,” Minho replied while smiling. “But, how do you know Jooyeon?”

“Pretty Unnie helps me to find oppa!” Jooyeon exclaimed cheerfully.

“Pretty Unnie?” Minho looked Jooyeon in confusion. Jooyeon pointed to Yuri.

“Me?!” Yuri pointed to herself with shocked expression on her face. Finally, Jooyeon called Yuri as Unnie. Besides, she also called her Pretty.

Minho chuckled when knowing the person that Jooyeon meant by Pretty Unnie was Yuri. “So, you have gotten close to her?” Minho asked Jooyeon.

Jooyeon nodded while smiling. “Right, Pretty Unnie? We have gotten close!”

“Y… yes…” Yuri didn’t really know how to respond to this situation. She was very happy but somehow, she thought it was quite weird.

“Then, let oppa send you home.” Minho said to Jooyeon while putting her down.

“I want to follow Pretty Unnie.” Jooyeon approached Yuri and held Yuri’s hand. Yuri beamed at Jooyeon. She also got shocked at how Jooyeon acted to her now. It seemed like she started to like Yuri.

“You can’t.” Minho disagreed. “I have important thing to do with Yuri, okay?” Yuri looked at Minho with questioned face. What was the important thing that she had with him? She thought they would have only casual dinner together.

“Oppa!” Jooyeon stomped her legs.

“Jooyeon-ah, you can’t! Next time, okay?”

“Oppa promises?” Jooyeon pointed to Minho.

“Ok, ok. Oppa promises!” Minho raised his hand up. “Then, let me send you home.” Jooyeon nodded. “Wait here for a second, I want to take my bag.” Minho left Yuri and Jooyeon alone to take his bag.

“You start to like me now?” Yuri asked Jooyeon.

“Yes because Unnie is very pretty and kind.” Jooyeon said cheerfully. Yuri chuckled when she heard Jooyeon praised her.

Minho came back not too long after. “Yuri-ah, let’s go. Go to my house first.”

“Ok,” Yuri nodded while smiling.

-----------

After double-checking her things, Yoona went out from her class. Out of a sudden, on her way to Soshi Girls and Super Boys’ class, Donghae grabbed Yoona by her shoulder and dragged her to behind of her class’s bloc. “Oh, you startled me!” Yoona blurted out.

Donghae pushed Yoona to the wall and he leaned his hands against the wall with Yoona’s head between them. He stared into her eyes.

However, Yoona avoided making eye-contact with him. She turned her head to other side while folding her arms. She still looked angry. “Why are you still here?” she asked coldly.

“Hey~ what is this? Are you still mad at me? I thought you have forgiven me!” Donghae said in unsatisfied voice.

“Yes~ I have forgiven you but still, I’m your girlfriend! How can I not be mad if any girl kissed my boyfriend?!”

“I have said that it just happened. It’s not like I accepted her kiss, okay?”

“Then, try you put yourself in my place. How do you feel if a guy kisses me?”

“W…. Well…” Donghae paused. He couldn’t deny that he would feel very angry too. “Ok, ok! I admit that I also don’t like it but still I don’t do it on my will. So, please REALLY forgive me?” he looked at Yoona with full of hope. “Please?”

“Yes, I already forgive you.” Yoona forgave Donghae though she still replied coldly.

Donghae could see she was still angry from the way she took a deep breath. “I think you should be thankful instead of being jealous. You know, you are very lucky! As you see, there are many girls want me but still I choose you!”

“What?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. “Then, do you think only you who love me?! There are many other guys…”

As expected, Yoona still won over him. So, he shut up by giving her a kiss on her lips. Yoona became speechless of what Donghae had done. “Are you not going to smile now?” She still looked shocked but at the same time, a smile started to be seen on her face.

“Yah! There are many people around here!” Donghae gave her another peck on her lips. “Yah! Everyone will see us!” she gave him another piece of her mind. However, what Yoona said, didn’t affect Donghae at all. He gave another peck on her lips. As long as he could feel her anger, he won’t stop. “Ok, ok! I’m not mad anymore!” Yoona raised her voice though a smile could be seen on her face as she was happy while putting her hand on Donghae’s lips to stop him from kissing her.

Donghae just stared at her while smirking. Yoona pouted her lips cutely as she tried to hide her smile. “That’s a good girl!” he patted Yoona’s head like Yoona had done a great job. “Let’s go!”

They walked together, side by side. “Next time don’t do it again! Be more careful, understand?!” Yoona warned him.

“Yes, madam!” Donghae saluted while grinning.

-----------

Tiffany, Hyunjoong and Eunyoung were walking together after finishing their punishment which was cleaning their class. “Aigoo~” Tiffany whined. “My back is so hurt!” she held her back. Eunyoung walked behind Tiffany and she massaged Tiffany’s back. “Wow, that feels so great. Thanks!”

“Fany-ah, actually this punishment can be considered as an okay one. You don’t know how fierce our teacher is.” Eunyoung looked at Hyunjoong. “This is all because of Hyunjoong’s fault! We won’t get be punished by the teacher if not because of him!”

“Yah! Why did you blame me?!” Hyunjoong burst into anger.

“Of course it’s your fault! You should wake Tiffany up earlier! Instead, you just stared…”

“Hey! Stop it!” Hyunjoong pointed to Eunyoung. “Ok, ok! It’s my fault!” Eunyoung smirked at him as he tried his best to cover his feelings to Tiffany. Hyunjoong gave Eunyoung a deathly glare for keeping teasing him.

“Hey, what’s wrong actually?” Tiffany asked in frustration. “What did Hyunjoong do to me?! Since the recess, you guys kept arguing about that!” she stomped her legs.

“Why don’t you ask him?” Eunyoung pointed to Hyunjoong. “He is the one who did it.”

Tiffany turned her head towards Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong gave ‘stop-killing-me!’ look to Eunyoung. Then, he looked at Tiffany back hesitantly. “I just hesitated either want to wake you up or not since you were sleeping soundly.” Eunyoung laughed silently while covering because she knew his stare at Tiffany when she was sleeping wasn’t an ordinary stare. There was a deep meaning behind at that stare.

“Just that?” Tiffany asked in disbelief.

“Y… yes…” Hyunjoong replied hesitantly.

“Then, what is there to argue about? Huh?” Tiffany looked at Hyunjoong and Eunyoung.

“Fany-ah! Just forget that, okay? Let’s have some fun! How about watching movie, okay?” Eunyoung suggested.

“Ok,” Tiffany replied.

“Then, what should we ride to go there? I usually go to school by bus.”

“For me… I go to school with Soshi Girls and Super Boys.”

“I have motorbike!” Hyunjoong exclaimed happily as he thought the problem had been solved by him.

“We are three! How can we ride motorbike?” Eunyoung asked.

“I think there is no problem.” Hyunjoong answered.

“Really?” Tiffany asked. She looked unsure with that choice.

“Yes, let’s go!” The three of them walked to where Hyunjoong parked his motorbike.

Eunyoung purposely slow down her pace and approached Hyunjoong meanwhile Tiffany was walking in front of them. “Hey, you are still lying to Tiffany about that, right? I know what is your feelings to her.” She whispered to Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong’s eyes went bigger. He immediately faced Eunyoung. “You…!” he pointed to Eunyoung while slightly raising his voice.

Tiffany heard Hyunjoong’s voice and she turned back to see what was going on behind her. She looked at Hyunjoong and Eunyoung in astonishment. Hyunjoong immediately put his hand down and grinned to Tiffany like an idiot. “Nothing. Let’s go!” he said to Tiffany.

-------------

There was no one in the class except Sungmin and Sunny. As expected, the atmosphere was quite awkward. After hesitation, Sungmin mustered his courage to talk to Sunny. He approached her. “We have to talk.”

After putting all the things into her bag, Sunny replied, “I don’t have anything to say to you.” She walked away.

However, Sungmin immediately grabbed her hand. “But, I have!”

“Yah! Let go of my hand!” Sunny warned him while giving him a glare.

“I won’t unless you talk to me.” Sungmin said seriously.

“I said let go!” She struggled with him to escape from his hold. Finally, Sungmin held both of her shoulders and pushed her to the wall. Sunny looked into his eyes and her heart started pounding. “W… What are you doing?! Let me go!”

“Why did you mad at me?” Sungmin just ignored what Sunny asked him to do and he just talked to her like that.

“Who said I’m mad? I’m just okay.” Sunny denied while bowing her head. She tried to avoid Sungmin’s gaze.

“Then, why are you being so cold to me? It’s because of Hara?”

“Yes.” Sunny looked straight into Sungmin’s eyes back.

“Yes?” Sungmin asked in confusion.

“Yes because you already have girlfriend. Don’t you think I should keep myself away from you? I don’t want to be involved in any problem with Hara.” She tried her best to act strong in front of Sungmin though her heart felt so hurt. She really hated seeing Hara and Sungmin together and it’s because she loved him, she loved him very much!

“Then, how’s about Jessica? She was still close to Onew even when she was still Max’s girlfriend.” Somehow, Sungmin was in doubt with Sunny’s excuse.

“That’s different!” Sunny raised her voice. “Jessica loves him and I…” she stopped talking.

“I… what?” Sungmin stared at her, waiting for her answer. Sunny was speechless. She really didn’t know what to say. “Do you mean… ‘I don’t love you?’” Sungmin said Sunny’s answer. “Am I right?” he asked to confirm though he really hoped Sunny would deny it.

“Why are you acting like this?” Sunny tried to avoid his question. “You should be concerned more on your girlfriend than me.”

“Ok, you are right.” Sungmin said. He took a step backward and walked away.

Sunny took a breath of relief. She bowed her head. “So, I guess he will act cold to me too. That’s great. I don’t want he be nice to me because of sympathy.” She sighed. “No, I should be strong! Yah, Lee Sunkyu, fighting!” she encouraged herself. She took her bag and went out from the class. Sungmin appeared in front of her out of nowhere. “ARGHH!” She shouted. “What the heck?! You really scared me!” she patted her chest. “What do you want?”

“I just forget to take my bag.” Sungmin took his bag and walked away without saying goodbye to Sunny like she was a stranger. Sunny looked at him with disappointed face. He really acted coldly to her. She couldn’t deny that she felt sad even how much she tried to act strong.

Sungmin accelerated his pace with a smirk on his face. He felt really happy because of the conversation with Sunny just now. He got a good sign from Sunny which was Sunny didn’t say that she didn’t love him and she just avoided his question. However, that also not meant that she loved him. That’s why he had to find more proof that showed she did love him and for time being, he must act cold to her as she wanted him to do.

------------

Minho, Yuri and Jooyeon arrived in front of Minho’s house. “We’ve arrived. Jooyeon-ah, oppa will visit you again next time, okay?”

“Oppa doesn’t want to come in first?” Jooyeon pouted her lips.

“It’s okay. Besides, mom also isn’t at home, right?” Jooyeon nodded with sad expression on her face. “Oppa will come next time, promise!”

“Ok, bye.” Jooyeon waved her hand in the air to Minho. Then, she approached Yuri. “Pretty Unnie, bye!”

“Ok, bye bye!” Yuri replied cheerfully. She squatted down while facing Jooyeon. “Take care.”

“Unnie will come to see me too, right?”

“Yes, sometimes Unnie will visit you with Minho.” Yuri smiled.

“I want Unnie to be my sister-in-law.” Jooyeon said boldly.

“Yes?” Yuri and Minho looked shocked with Jooyeon’s words. They both looked into each other’s eyes awkwardly. However, instead of Minho, Yuri was the one who explained. “Jooyeon-ah, I’m not Minho’s girlfriend. We are just friend.” Yuri explained with a stiff smile on her face.

“Why? Don’t you like my oppa?”

“N… No… of course not… I… I mean…” Yuri kept stuttering.

Minho immediately interrupted, “Jooyeon, just go in. Oppa and Yuri unnie has important thing to do, okay? Bye bye!”

“Bye bye!” Jooyeon said and then, she entered the house.

They waited until Jooyeon disappeared from their sight. “Let’s go.” Minho said to Yuri. They both walked together side by side. “I’m sorry on my sister’s behalf.”

“No, it’s okay. I understand.” Yuri smiled.

Minho kept looking at Yuri while smiling widely. He didn’t expect that the girl, who was walking beside him right now, was super amazing. She not only filled all the characteristics as his ideal type but she also managed to win his sister’s heart successfully.

Yuri realized that Minho was looking at her with a grin on his face. “W… why? There is something on my face?” she touched her face.

“Nope.” Minho shook his head. “You are really amazing!”

“Amazing?” Yuri asked in disbelief while chuckling. “Why? Out of a sudden…”

“You know, my sister really doesn’t get along well with all girls except my mother of course.” He chuckled. “I don’t know why but she seems like she hates any girls but you manage to make her to like you.”

“Really?!” Yuri asked happily.

“Yes including Victoria noona. Jooyeon also doesn’t like her until now. I don’t know why. Victoria noona tried her best to get closer to her but Jooyeon still acts coldly to her. What did you do to Jooyeon actually? You are really amazing!” Minho showed Yuri a thumb-up.

“Well… I don’t know too…” Yuri smiled. She really didn’t know what she did that had changed Jooyeon to like her. She just treated her like how she would treat any kid. “Anyways, what is the important thing that you want to do with me? I thought we are going to have just a casual dinner.”

“Huh?” Minho looked shocked because of Yuri’s question. “About that…” he paused. Honestly, he really didn’t have any important thing to do with Yuri. He didn’t know why but he just said that excuse because he wanted to be alone with Yuri. “Nothing!” he said.

“Minho, what is it? Please tell me!” Yuri begged Minho to tell her by showing her cuteness.

Minho chuckled when he found how cute Yuri was. However, he still couldn’t tell her the truth. It would be embarrassing. “Oh! I feel so hungry! My stomach starts making a sound! Let’s find a restaurant! Hurry up!” he ran away.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Yuri chased Minho.

---------------

“Hey, I don’t think we will be able to ride a motorbike.” Eunyoung shook her head.

“Why? Just get on!” Hyunjoong disagree with Eunyoung.

“But, still…”

“Just get on.” Hyunjoong pushed Eunyoung to force her getting on his motorbike.

“Ok, ok!” Eunyoung finally agreed. She got on the motorbike and sat on the place where the motorcyclist would sit.

“Yah! Move forward! How can I ride the motorbike later?” Hyunjoong said to Eunyoung.

“You want me to sit on this?!” Eunyoung asked in disbelief while pointing to the space between the place for the motorcyclist and handle.

“Yes. Hurry up.” Hyunjoong replied. Eunyoung didn’t have any choice and she just did as she was asked to. Hyunjoong get on the motorbike and following by Tiffany at the most back.

“We look really funny like this!” Tiffany laughed wholeheartedly while holding her stomach as it was really funny.

“You two are okay! But, what about me? I’m sitting like a child but the different is I’m bigger than a child! It’s so embarrassing! Everyone will laugh at me when we are on the road!” Eunyoung whined.

“It’s okay. Just bear with it.” Hyunjoong also started to laugh with Tiffany.

“See? Even you guys are laughing at me!” Eunyoung pouted her lips.

“It will take just a short time, okay?” Tiffany tried to persuade Eunyoung.

“Ok, ok.” However, Tiffany and Hyunjoong still couldn’t stop laughing at Eunyoung. “Yah! Why don’t both of you stop laughing?! If you guys found I’m so funny, then how’s about others?”

“Ok.” Tiffany and Hyunjoong tried their best to hold their laughter. Hyunjoong started the engine.

“Don’t give me a back hug.” Eunyoung warned Hyunjoong.

“Yes, yes! Why should I hug you?” Hyunjoong replied to Eunyoung back.

“I’m just afraid that Tiffany would get mad!” Eunyoung exclaimed.

“What?!” Tiffany asked in shock.

“Aish!” Hyunjoong sighed. “Here, comes again… her nonsense babbling! Just sit still!” Hyunjoong immediately rode his motorbike away to change the topic.

After five minutes later, Eunyoung whined. “How much longer we have to stay like this?! My is hurt!” Tiffany and Hyunjoong laughed at her again.

--------------

Onew and Jessica were in the kitchen. Jessica was tying up her hair. Onew who was wearing an apron were walking to Jessica with another apron in his hand. Jessica faced him. “Come here.”

“Huh?” Jessica raised her eyebrows but she still came closer to him like she was asked to.

Onew put the apron on Jessica. She smiled widely when knowing the reason why Onew asked her to come close to him. She just stared at Onew’s face with a wide smile on her face. “Ok, I’m done.” He looked at her and gave a satisfied smile, looking at his beautiful girlfriend.

“Thanks!” Jessica tapped Onew’s cheek gently.

“Now, our cooking class will start. But, you must remember, this class won’t be free.”

“Ok.” Jessica nodded. “What do you want as a reward?”

“Grant me a wish.”

“Ok, no problem!” Jessica smiled widely. “What is your wish?”

“I’ll tell later.”

“Ah~ what is this? Tell me right now! N.O.W!” Jessica persuaded Onew to tell her his wish while showing her cuteness.

Onew chuckled. “But, still I’ll tell later, okay?” he raised his eyebrows. “Let’s start now.” He pulled Jessica’s hand, heading to the kitchen.

-------------

“Where are we going to eat?” Yuri asked.

“It depends on you.” Minho replied. “You choose it for today, okay? Whatever you want to eat, I’ll eat.”

Yuri chuckled. “What’s wrong with you today?”

“Nothing!” Minho shook his head and grinned. Honestly, he still felt guilty for leaving her alone yesterday. Besides, he didn’t too care about dinner, he just wanted to be with her.

“Then… how’s about that restaurant?” Yuri pointed to a restaurant which was a stone’s throw away from them.

“Ok. Let’s go!”

Minho and Yuri entered the restaurant. They went to an empty table and took a seat. They ordered their food and waited for it.

“Minho, I want to go to the toilet for a while.” Yuri informed.

“Ok,” Minho nodded.

Yuri got up from her seat and went to the toilet. On the way there, she stopped walking after she spotted someone familiar. She observed at that person carefully. “It’s Victoria noona!” she talked to herself.

She went closer and saw there was a guy with her. They looked close with each other. That guy gave something to Victoria which Yuri could see it was a ring. He put the ring on Victoria’s finger. Just then, Victoria gave a peck on that guy’s lips. Yuri’s eyes went bigger. Minho must don’t know about this. She couldn’t let him find out about it. Otherwise, he would be sad and she really didn’t want to see him like that.

She immediately came back to the table where Minho was. She sat down. “Wow, you are so fast!” Minho said to Yuri.

“Minho, can we go to other place? I don’t feel like eating.” Yuri lied and she looked anxious.

“Why? Out of a sudden…” Minho looked at her with confused face.

“Yes… I don’t know why…” Yuri sighed since her lying was too weak. She was sure Minho must sense there was something wrong.

“Hey, how can you feel like that for no reason? This must be because of something, right? Tell me.”

“N… no… I just don’t feel like eating. That’s all.” Yuri got up from her seat and went to Minho. “Let’s go!” she pulled Minho’s hand, forcing him to get up.

Minho got up and he held both of Yuri’s shoulders. “Look into my eyes. There is something, right?” Yuri was speechless. She really didn’t know what to do.

Minho let Yuri go and he walked towards somewhere which obviously directing to where Victoria and that guy were. Yuri’s eyes went bigger and she immediately chased him. She grabbed his arm to stop him. “Whe… where are you going?”

“You were coming back from the toilet, right? I want to check what’s there.” Minho continued walking, which meant he was approaching where Victoria was.

“W… wait!” Yuri chased him once again. This time, she stood in front of him and blocked his way while spreading her arms out. “You can’t go there!” she shook her head.

Minho stared at her. “You know… the more you ask me to not go there, the more I feel like going there.” Minho pushed Yuri gently to the side and he continued walking.

However, Yuri still didn’t give up and chased him again. She blocked his way again. “CAN’T!” she shouted while hugging Minho at his stomach to stop him.

“Victoria noona?” Yuri could hear Minho’s voice. Yuri let go of Minho as she knew there was no use now. She looked at him to see how he would react to this.