Chapter 46

The Magicians of Love

Hyunjoong was still sitting at his desk, checking all the documents. Without his realizing, the day had turned into night. Tiffany who waited for him already fell asleep. He didn’t expect that his work would take this long. “Yes! I have finished it!” He exclaimed while putting the pen on the desk.

He took a look at Tiffany. He smiled as he saw Tiffany was sleeping. He didn’t realize the time was flying so fast but not for Tiffany who didn’t have anything to do. He got up from his seat and approached Tiffany who was sleeping on the sofa. He squatted down and stared at her face with a wide smile plastered on his face. “Fany-ah.” He tried to wake her up but there was no response. “Tiffany.” Nevertheless, Tiffany still didn’t react to his call.

He didn’t have other choice. She was sleeping soundly. He decided to give her a piggy back ride. He carried her on his back and walked out his office. Since she was on his back, still sleeping soundly, he decided to send her home by feet.

Surprisingly, he didn’t feel tired at all even he had given her a piggy back ride for 30 minutes already. He wondered what the reason was. All of a sudden, he could feel Tiffany’s movement. “Oh!” she exclaimed in shock.

“Are you awake?”

“Am I dreaming?! Why I’m floating?!” She asked in anxiousness.

“Hey, you are on my back!” he exclaimed while letting out a chuckle.

“Oh, really?” She grinned in embarrassment. She wrapped her hands around his neck to enable him carried her properly.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why?” She asked in confusion with his sudden apology.

“I really didn’t expect my work would take this long. I shouldn’t have made you wait me… no, I shouldn’t have made you follow me at the first place.”

“No~ don’t think that way. I’m just happy being able to spend time with you.” He smiled widely because of her answer. “Anyways, can you put me down? You must be tired especially when you just managed the documents.”

“It’s okay. I still feel bad because you waited for me until you fell asleep. Just rest comfortably.”

“Thanks.” She rested her head on his back. “Your back is so warm.” He looked quite shocked at first but not too long after, his lips curled up.

-------------

Minho was standing in front of mirror, preparing himself to meet Yuri. He wanted to look good in front of her. He was very excited to meet her and also anxious at the same. It felt like he was going to meet her for the first time, he was very nervous. He really hoped that she would accept him because he really loved her so much. Anyways, he was ready to accept whatever she wanted as long as their friendship was still strong if she‘d don’t have any special feelings towards him.

He was shocked by a call from his cell phone. He took a look at the caller’s name. He looked quite hesitant to answer that call but still he didn’t have any excuse to reject it. “Hello, noona?”

“Minho, can you come to my house?”

“Hm… noona, I have something important to do…”

“Minho, please. I’m begging you. I'm unwell right now. Please come.”

Minho paused for a while as he took a glance at his watch. It’s 7PM. There was an hour before the time that he promised to meet Yuri. He decided to drop by at Victoria’s house for a while. “Ok, noona. I’ll be there soon.”

“Thanks, Minho.”

------------

Minho arrived in front of Victoria’s house. He tried to call her to inform her about his presence but there was no response. He tried to open the door and it was unlocked. So, he just entered her house. “Noona. Noona, where are you? Noona.” He stopped walking as he spotted her in living room. She looked drunk and there were many empty bottles on the table.

“Minho-ah!” She exclaimed as she got up and approached him.

“Noona, are you drunk?”

“Minho!” She came closer and finally went to his embrace, leaning on him.

“Noona.” He tried to make her stand still. However, she almost fell because she was too drunk. He carried her to her room and put her on her bed. “What happened? Why did noona become like this?”

“We broke up.”

“What?” Minho looked shocked.

“Jihun and me… we have broken up.”

“But, noona… why?”

Victoria got up and came closer to Minho. She held his face with both of her hands. “I’m sorry. I just realize that you are the only guy that I love.”

“Noona…” Minho put off Victoria’s hands from his face. “Don’t be like this. I… I…”

“Why?  I know you like me since we’re younger and right now, you still like me, right?”

“Noona…”

“Please don’t call me noona anymore. We can be a lover. I like you too, Minho.”

“We can’t. I… I can’t accept you. My heart is owned.” Victoria looked straight into Minho’s eyes. She seemed didn’t want to believe what Minho said. He continued, “I love Yuri. She is the only girl in my heart. I hope you can understand. Yes, before I also thought that I like noona but now, I know who is the real person owns my heart. I don’t want to hurt noona but I really love Yuri.” He tried to explain to her nicely.

Victoria held Minho’s hand. “Please don’t go. Stay with me tonight.”

“Noona, I’ve something important to do. I have to meet…”

“Minho, please. I’m begging you. I just asked you only this request. Please stay by my side. Please.” She begged.

Minho didn’t have other choice. He had to stay there like Victoria asked him to do. He couldn’t reject it especially he could see tears in Victoria’s eyes. “Ok, noona. I’ll be here. Don’t worry.” He calmed her down and wiped her tears with his thumb. He took a look at his watch. It had been 30 minutes since 8PM. Yuri must be waiting for him. He hove a deep sigh, worrying what he should do with Yuri right now. At least, he could call her to inform about what he was doing. He got up and just was about to walk out Victoria’s room.

However, Victoria immediately held Minho’s hand, preventing him from going anywhere. “Where are you going?”

“I just want to make a call.”

“Just call here. Please don’t leave me even a second.”

Minho didn’t have other choice and he sat back on the chair beside Victoria’s bed.

-------------

Yuri was sitting on a bench, waiting for Minho’s appearance. She just enjoyed the view of Namsan Tower. It was very spectacular especially at night. It would be much better if Minho could appear in front of her now and they could enjoy this beautiful moment together.

She took a look at her watch. It was already 9PM. She wondered why he still didn’t appear. “Where is him?” She looked around, trying to find him but seriously, there was almost no person around her. The weather was very cold. She also had expected that the weather would be cold as she wore a bit thick cloth with a sweater. However, she still shivered as the weather was so cold beyond what she expected.

“Oh~ this is killing me!” she exclaimed as she rubbed her hands. She decided to call Minho. She took out her cell phone from her handbag. “I forgot to charge it!” Her cell phone was dead. “It’s okay. He’ll be here soon.” She hugged her knee to make herself felt better though it didn’t help too much especially the wind started blowing as time went by.

------------

How much he tried, Yuri still didn’t answer his call. He started to feel uneasy. He had let her waited for him about 1 and half hour now.

He took a look at Victoria. She seemed was sleeping. Should he try to go? He got up carefully to not wake her up. However, he was wrong. Victoria was conscious, seemed like she already expected that Minho might leave. She immediately held Minho’s hand.

“Don’t go anywhere, please. I’m begging you. Don’t ever you leave me, Minho.”

“Y… yes…” Minho looked shocked. “I won’t go anywhere. I just want to go to the toilet.” He lied to make her feel better.

“Oh… ok.” Victoria finally let go of Minho’s hand and let him to go to the toilet.

Minho entered the toilet and tried to think the solution for his big problem right now. He couldn’t let Yuri stay outside like that especially the weather became so cold. He must think something. He didn’t have other choice. He decided to call Taecyeon to tell him about his problem. He was sure Taecyeon could go to Yuri immediately.

“Hello?” Taecyeon answered. “Yah! Why did you call me? Do you want to show off as Yuri becomes your girlfriend?”

“No! I’m a big trouble right now!”

“Why? Where are you?”

“I’m at Victoria noona’s house!”

“Yah! What did you do there?”

“She called me because she feels sick. I thought I just want to drop by but she insisted me to stay by her side. What makes it worse, she also confessed that she had broken up with her fiancé and now, she said she loved me!”

“Then, that’s why you are there?! Because now Victoria noona already loves you?!” Taecyeon sounded angry.

“Of course not! I love Yuri now, I’m very sure of that!” He said confidently. “But, I have tried to explain to Victoria noona but she still insisted me to stay here.”

“Now, what about Yuri? Have you told her about your absence?”

“No…”

Taecyeon immediately cut Minho off as he was too angry. “YAH! DO YOU LET HER STAY OUTSIDE IN COLD WEATHER?!!!” he yelled angrily.

“Hey, listen first! I tried to call her for many times but she didn’t answer it!”

“Then, aren’t you worried?! She didn’t answer her call might be a sign of there was something happening to her!”

“Of course I’m worried for her! That’s why I called you! I’m very worried and I feel like my heart will burst because of my worry!”

“Ok, ok!” Taecyeon hung up the call.

--------------

Yuri had wait for 2 hours already but she still stayed there despite the weather became colder. She looked pale and just then, she sneezed. It seemed like she already caught a cold.

“Yah! Choi Minho! Where are you?!” she shouted in frustration though her scream sounded weak. “Aish! This is really killing me right now!” She started to feel weaker and finally, she closed her eyes while leaning her head against the bench.

Not too long after she could hear a voice, a voice that was calling for her. “Yuri-ah! Where are you?! Yuri-ah!” Her lips were curling up as she thought it was Minho.

She opened her eyes and her shocked expression could be seen on her face as someone else appeared in front of her instead of what she thought it would be.“Oh?”

Taecyeon immediately went to her. “Are you okay? Are you okay?” he asked in anxiousness while holding her face.

“Y… yes… I’m okay.” She replied as she put off Taecyeon’s hand from her face. She couldn’t hide her disappointment.

Taecyeon could sense her feelings but he just ignored it because Yuri looked so pale. “Are you really okay? You look so pale and your forehead is hot.” He touched her forehead. “Do you have fever?”

“Yes, I think so.” She nodded weakly. “Anyways, where is Minho? Why did you appear instead of him?”

“He couldn’t come. There is something occurring. Just forget about him. Let me send you. Your condition will become worse if you stay here longer.” He squatted down in front of Yuri to give her a piggy back ride. He knew her body must be weak.

Yuri got up from the bench. “It’s okay. I can walk by myself.” She walked first without waiting for Taecyeon. Just then, she almost fell as her body was too weak for her to keep walking.

Taecyeon immediately held her to keep her stand still. “You are so stubborn. Why don’t you listen to me?” He nagged her like he was her mom. Then, he squatted down back in front of her. “Let me carry you.” She still stayed there silently as she was hesitant. “Hurry up! Just get on my back!” Finally, she came closer to him and got on his back.

Taecyeon got up and gave her a piggy back ride to her home. They didn’t talk at all with each other. He knew she was too weak. So, he just let her to rest. Not too long after, he could feel Yuri was resting her head on his shoulder. Tomorrow night, she was going to participate in piano competition. He was afraid that she might not be able to join it. He really hoped her body could be well before the competition.

“Aish! Choi Minho! That brat… I thought he would do well but he… Aish! You are dead, Choi Minho!” He mumbled to himself angrily.

“Yah! Choi Minho! You are really a jerk!” Yuri shouted all of a sudden which shocked Taecyeon.

“Yuri-ah, are you awake?” Taecyeon asked out of curiosity.

“Minho! You are a jerk! How could you leave me alone?!” She shouted again but this time, she hit Taecyeon continuously as she thought him as Minho. “You are really a bad guy!” He just smiled and let Yuri to hit him as he wanted her to let out her feelings. So, she won’t be too depressed.

----------------

“It’s already 11PM! Where is Yuri?! Why does she still don’t get home?!” Yoona asked worriedly like she was a mom who was waiting for her daughter to return home.

“Yoona-ah!” Tiffany held Yoona’s arm. “You keep worry for nothing! She is with Minho! Of course she is happy with him right now! Don’t worry too much!”

“But, when we called her, she didn’t answer it!” Yoona kept being worried for Yuri.

“It may be because she didn’t want us to bother her!” Tiffany replied.

“Yes, I agree with Fany!” Jessica exclaimed. “Somehow, I think Minho was going to confess to her.”

A frown could be seen on Yoona’s face meant that she still wasn’t satisfied. “Why don’t you guys think different possibility that might happen to Yuri? She didn’t answer her call because there might be something happening to her.”

“Ok, I’ll call Minho to make you feel better.” Taeyeon said as she took her cell phone. Before she could make a call, she stopped as she heard someone knocked the door. “Oh, who is that?”

Sunny got up to open the door. “Oh! Taecyeon! What are you doing here?” She spotted Yuri who was on Taecyeon’s back. “What happened to Yuri?!” she asked anxiously.

“Let me put her on the bed first. I’ll explain later.” He said as he also looked tired for carrying Yuri.

“Ok, ok.” Sunny gave a way to Taecyeon to let him bring Yuri to her room. He entered the villa and headed to Yuri’s room.

“Sunny-ah, who is…?” Tiffany stopped as she saw Taecyeon was carrying Yuri on his back, heading to her room. “What happened to Yuri?!” Everyone also got worried, seeing how Yuri’s condition was. They followed Taecyeon, getting into Yuri’s room.

Taecyeon put Yuri on her bed. Everyone was staring at Taecyeon, asking for an explanation. “I think she got a fever.”

“Why suddenly she got a fever? She looked extremely happy and excited when she said she wanted to go out.” Taeyeon said in confusion.

“And, where is Minho?” Tiffany asked.

“Minho couldn’t come and he tried to inform to Yuri about his absence but he couldn’t reach her. That’s why he asked for my help.”

“Then, that means he let Yuri being outside for 2 hours?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. “And, in such a cold weather?!”

“Y… yes…” Taecyeon nodded hesitantly. “But, Yuri’s cell phone is dead. He couldn’t reach her.”

“But, what was the thing that makes him couldn’t keep his promise?” Jessica asked. She sounded angry too.

Taecyeon took a glance at Yuri. He wasn’t sure enough Yuri couldn’t hear what they were conversing. He motioned the girls to go out from her room.

“What is that thing actually? You make us nervous!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Minho is with Victoria noona right now.”

“What?!” Taeyeon asked in disbelief. “He left Yuri because of that?!”

“He said that Victoria noona is sick. He decided to drop by to visit her but she insisted him to stay there. Well… I’m not sure…” His words were cut off when Yuri came out from her room. “Y… Yuri.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Yuri asked as she held her head. She felt quite dizzy.

“Nothing!” Taecyeon blurted out. He couldn’t let Yuri found out about the real reason why Minho left her. He approached her. “Why did you get up? Please take a rest. You have a competition to join tomorrow, right?” He helped her going back to her bed and made her to lie down on it.

“Where did Minho go actually?” She asked while looking straight into his eyes.

“Oh… Well…” He paused for a while, trying to think a suitable excuse. “I’m not sure… anyways, just stop thinking about him. I’m sure he will explain to you tomorrow.” He patted her head. “Don’t worry. Please take a rest, okay?” He touched her forehead. “Your fever is still not gone. That’s why you have to take enough rest, okay? I don’t want to see you get sick. I’m off.”

Yuri nodded while giving a weak smile. Taecyeon went out from Yuri’s room. As she saw he was gone, she got up and put her cell phone on changer. Not knowing why Minho left her really made her felt like dying of curiosity. She saw the missed call. Most of them were from Minho. “Maybe there must be something important that caused him to leave me.” She decided to call him.

“Hello?” a girl’s voice answered Minho’s cell phone. “Yuri?”

“Y… yes…” Yuri stuttered. She really looked shocked.

“Do you want to speak with Minho?”

“N… n… no. It’s okay. I just want to know where he is. So, Unnie is with him. Ok.” She immediately ended the call.

Without her realizing, her hand was grasping her cell phone which was in her hand. She looked very angry and disappointed. So, it turned out he left her because of Victoria. That important thing was Victoria. To him, Victoria was much more important than her though the person who had hurt him before was Victoria. She didn’t get it. Why was Minho so blind with his love for Victoria?!

She just lied down on her bed back. She tried to rest because tomorrow night was extremely important to her. She shouldn’t have bothered herself for someone that didn’t think her as an important person. However, how much stupid she thought she had been, she still couldn’t help it but being sad for that thing. Eventually, her tears fell to her cheeks.

-------------

Minho went back into Victoria’s room. He saw her who was sitting on her bed instead lying down. “Noona, why did you get up? Did someone call me?”

“No.” She shook her head, lying to Minho. He took a seat on the chair. “Thank you so much for being at my side.”

“Don’t have to thank me. I do this for you, noona. Just think me as a little brother.”

“Little brother?” She looked shocked. “Minho, can’t we be a lover? I love you. I know you still have feelings for me, right? I know you better than anyone else. You won’t change your feelings easily.” She held his hand.

“Noona, please don’t be like this. I thought I did have cleared everything up. I love Yuri, I really love her. I just want her. I’ll leave if noona kept being like this.” He suddenly became serious since Victoria kept forcing him. He got up.

“Minho, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please don’t go!”

All of a sudden they heard someone was knocking the door. “Let me see who that is.”

“You aren’t going, right?” She asked worriedly.

“Yes.” Minho replied in depression. He went out and saw who was coming. “Oh, Taecyeon. You are here.” He was quite surprised to see Taecyeon here.

“Yah! You… brat!” Taecyeon threw a hard punch towards Minho’s face until he fell down on the floor. Minho just stared at Taecyeon back while wiping the blood that came out from his mouth. He knew that Taecyeon was angry at him because of what he had done to Yuri and he also was angry at himself. He didn’t angry at all for the punch that he got. In fact, he thought he deserved more that a punch for his wrongdoing.

He got up. “Thanks for punishing me for Yuri.” He smiled to Taecyeon. “Anyways, have you sent her home? Is she okay?”

“What do you mean by okay?!” Taecyeon yelled angrily. “She got a fever because of you! You know, how long she waited for you, huh?! How could you do that to her especially when she has a competition to join tomorrow?!”

Minho looked extremely shocked. “Please tell Victoria noona about my leaving, okay?” then, he immediately ran out from Victoria’s house. Taecyeon just stared at Minho who was leaving.

------------

Minho kept knocking the door of Soshi Girls’ villa loudly. He kept doing it until someone opened the door.

Finally, Tiffany opened the door. “Yah! Are you going to break the door?!” she yelled. “Oh?” she looked shocked of Minho’s sudden appearance. “What are you doing here, so late at night?”

“I’m sorry. Can I meet Yuri?”

“Yuri?” Minho just came into Soshi Girls’ villa without waiting for Tiffany’s permission. “Hey, where are you going?!” She followed Minho.

“Yuri, Yuri! Where are you? Yuri!” Minho looked around in Soshi Girls’ villa.

“Minho!” Taeyeon blurted out as she saw him.

“I want to see Yuri. Where is she?”

“Minho, I think it’s better if you let her rest for tonight. Just meet her tomorrow, okay?” Yoona said.

“Yes, Yoona is right.” Taeyeon added. “She must have enough rest since tomorrow is the piano competition. I hope you understand.”

“Ok,” Minho nodded hesitantly. At least, he felt relieve since the girls would take care of Yuri. “But, you guys know the real thing, right? I don’t leave her on purpose.”

“Yes, yes. Taecyeon has explained it to us.” Tiffany tapped Minho’s shoulder. “But, still you shouldn’t leave her in cold weather like that. She waited for you for 2 hours. She also got a fever and it is a day before the piano competition that is very important to her.”

Minho nodded. “Yes, it’s really my mistake. I know that I have done such a bad thing to her. That’s why I want to apologize to her right now. But, yes. I’ll meet her tomorrow. Please take care of her well.”

------------

Minho came to near at Yuri’s class as soon as his class had finished. He really wanted to meet her this morning but he couldn’t as the girls came a bit late to school which caused him to be quite uneasy about Yuri’s condition.

He was waiting for Yuri’s appearance. He wanted to say sorry to her as soon as possible. He leaned against the door, trying to think the suitable words how to explain on her without creating any misunderstanding. Not too long after, he spotted the girls including Yuri and immediately straightened up his body.

He approached them but his eyes only locked on Yuri. She also looked into his eyes but she looked quite angry as he expected her to be. “Yuri, I want to have a talk with you.”

“We don’t have anything to talk about.” Yuri replied coldly.

“Yuri, please?” Minho begged her.

“Yuri-ah, we’ll wait for you at car, okay?” Yoona informed her and the girls leave Yuri alone with Minho.

“Hey, wait!” Yuri tried to stop the girls but she just ignored by them. She bowed her head with angry expression on her face.

Minho came closer cautiously, waiting for her reaction. He didn’t want her to burst into anger because it would make her condition became worse. “I’m sorry.”

“Yes, that’s all? Ok, I got it.” She replied and walked away.

“Hold on!” Minho grabbed her wrist. “We don’t have finish yet.” He faced her and held onto her shoulders. He tried to force her to look straight into his eyes though Yuri still bowed her head angrily. “I understand your feelings. If I’m at your place, I would have done the same thing. But, if you are angry, say you are angry and just hit me until your anger is gone.” He took her hand and hit his own chest with Yuri’s hand to make her feel better.

“No! Just let my hand go!” Yuri flung off Minho’s hold from her hand.

“Yuri, don’t be like this! If you are angry, let out your anger on me. But I’m begging you, please don’t ignore me like this! I can’t stand if you treat me coldly.” He didn’t care whatever she wanted to do to him to let out her anger as long as she didn’t ignore him.

“I’m not angry at you!” She shouted at him.

“Then, why do you treat me like this?” She was just silent and stared at Minho while heaving a few deep breathes. “But, are you fine? How is your fever?” He asked as he touched her forehead. “Your competition is tonight, right?”

“It’s not your business!” Yuri put off Minho’s hand from her forehead harshly and walked away angrily.

“Yuri!” Minho called but he just got ignored. “Argh!” he shouted in frustration while kicking in the air. He was really angry at himself.

-------------

Minho was putting his cloth on. He was preparing himself to go to the piano competition that Yuri would join. He didn’t care even how much Yuri was angry at him, he would still be there to support her no matter what. This time, he was determined to keep his promise to her.

He took his cell phone and checked it out to make sure he had a missed call or not. He stopped and kept staring at his cell phone. It seemed like there was something catching his attention. Actually, he was looking at the answered call list.

Last night, his cell phone had answered a call from Yuri’s. He was confused with that. “When did I answer a call from Yuri? As long as I remember, I just made many missed call to her.” How much he tried to think, he still couldn’t get it. It was quite impossible to think that his cell phone had made a mistake.

“Might it be Victoria noona answered that call? But, I have asked her and she said there was no person calling me. It’s weird!” However, when he recalled back where Victoria asked him to become lover, he thought there was a possibility she lied to him about Yuri’s call because it was out of question to think his cell phone made a mistake.

He was interrupted by a call that he received. He took a look at the caller’s name. It was Victoria again. He still looked hesitant to answer it but still he had to answer. “Hello?”

“Minho~ can you accompany me for tonight?”

“Noona, I can’t!” Minho replied firmly. “I’ve important thing to do! Yuri joins a piano competition and I want to support her.”

“Minho, please! I need you here! I don’t feel well.”

“Yuri needs me more!”

“Please, Minho. I’m sick. I don’t have other person except you to depend on.”

“Noona, I have said that Yuri needs me more. And, I need her too!” Minho cleared firmly and ended the call without waiting for Victoria’s reply. He didn’t want to make the same mistake again.

-------------

The competition already started. A few contestants already made the performances. Yuri felt so nervous especially when she was the last contestant. She was waiting at the backstage.

“Yuri, you must do the best!” The teacher gave the encouragement to Yuri.

“Yes, teacher. I’ll!” She replied confidently though her heart was going to burst because she felt too nervous. The teacher gave a warm smile before walking away.

The girls went to Yuri after seeing the teacher had finished talking to Yuri. “Yuri-ah, aren’t you nervous?” Tiffany asked as she put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Yah! What type of question is that? Of course I’m nervous. I think I’m going to die because of nervousness!” Yuri replied and let out a chuckle.

“Have your fever gone?” Yoona asked as she touched Yuri’s forehead.

“Yes, I feel much better.” Yuri nodded while giving a smile, convincing that she was talking the truth.

“Yuri, you still don’t want to forgive Minho?” Sunny asked out of curiosity.

“Well…” Yuri didn’t know what she should reply.

“Sunny-ah!” Jessica hit Sunny’s arm lightly. “It’s not a suitable question for now! You’ll make Yuri lose her focus.”

“Hey, you know… my question is not the one that affected her attention. She already looked for Minho at the audience place.” Sunny defended herself. “Right, Yuri?” she looked at Yuri.

Everyone looked at Yuri, asking the explanation for what Sunny said. “Honestly… yes.” she admitted with a stiff smile on her face. “I couldn’t help it!”

“I think you aren’t angry at him anymore, right?” Taeyeon asked. “You should have forgiven him. He looked very sorry for what he has done to you. You should give him one more chance.”

“Yes, I think Taeyeon is right.” Tiffany also gave a vote for Minho. “Honestly, I didn’t know whose fault is that. He tried to inform you about his absence but your cell phone was dead.”

“Well… I also thought the same.” Yuri replied. Honestly, when she thought back, she didn’t deserve to be angry at him. He liked Victoria and that fact wasn’t something that she could change. And, now he might have been angry at her too because of how she treated him that afternoon. That’s why, he wasn’t still being here.

She just stared at the audience place with disappointment. Minho must be not coming because of her own mistake.

“The last contestant is from our school, Kwon Yuri!” A big applause and cheer could be heard from audience place.  “Please get on the stage!”  

However, Yuri who was still thinking about Minho, didn’t realize when the MC called her name. “Yuri-ah!” Tiffany tapped Yuri’s shoulder.

“Yes?” Yuri asked in shock.

“It’s your turn!”

“Really?” Yuri’s eyes went bigger. Then, she immediately got on the stage. A big applause from the audience supported Yuri. She sat on the chair, preparing herself and tried to calm down her nervous heart. She took a look at the audience place for the last time, trying to muster all the encouragement that had given by the audience.

Her eyes went bigger as she spotted something that really surprised her. Minho was looking at her while smiling widely. He waved his hand to her and gave a motion to her to do the best. Yuri’s lips were curling up. She couldn’t express how much happy she was right now and his presence was too important to her. She was determined to do her best to win this competition.